[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with ghosts /x/? Are they what people say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What's the deal with ghosts /x/?
Are they what people say they are as in pretty much a person but dead and moody? Or are they some sort of part of a person's subconscious that lives on or something? Were they ever human in the first place? What will happen to them when the sun destroys the Earth via supernova or whatever? Would I want to be a ghost or will it be painful and terrifying?
These are the questions that I want answers to, so it only makes sense to ask strangers who will probably call me an idiot.
>>
>>18267291
dude

you're thinking too much

get some friends together and go to an actual haunted house with some dollar store tape recorders and see if a ghost talks to you and get super spooked with your friends or gf

don't ruin it for yourself
>>
>>18267300
This!

Bring goth girls for some extra fun.
>>
>>18267300
>>18267330
But I have no friends or love interests.
Could you guys do it for me and tell me how it goes?
>>
>>18267291
I think ghost are like invisible parrots. They see stressful/repeatative shit and mimic it. And we only notice when the person is dead. And maybe some magnetic wave or something makes they slightly opaque, which is why people sometimes see them. Just a theory.
>>
They don't exist. There is a logical explanation for everything.
Still get spooped though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.