[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkM IcFAlbO8 The painting b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMIcFAlbO8

The painting by 1992 Ben Long, located in Bank of America had some peculiar attributes to it.

Let's analyze it.

1. Pyramid
2. Cover by satanic pyramid
3. Burning bush
4. Man reading a book
5. Woman in inside a box linked to the solar eclipse
6. The solar eclipse
7. Stairs
8. Checkered floor.
9. The people
10. The blonde boy

What do you think?
>>
>>
File: Ben+Long+Mural[1].jpg (212KB, 1600x647px) Image search: [Google]
Ben+Long+Mural[1].jpg
212KB, 1600x647px
>>
1. Painting displays the Syrian war and "moderate rebels", especially the White helmets.

2. Displays the chaos and disorder in the western world. Morality is screwed.

3. Displays the rise of the anti-christ.
>>
File: white-helmet-infographic-2[1].jpg (126KB, 958x539px) Image search: [Google]
white-helmet-infographic-2[1].jpg
126KB, 958x539px
>>
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots

Philipp Christ, III http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=152720709
Elisabeth "Elizabeth" Christ Trump http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=105719858
>>
http://www.greanvillepost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/whiteHelm-jamesLeMesurier.jpg
>>
>>18266909
>what do you think
I think, guys listen please, I think that the more I think, the more I think.

I think the more I think the more I should stop to think that my thinking has any positive impact on your thinking.
Guys try to think this through one thought at a time.
What if your thinking was actualy an attempt to create a topsy turvy upside down negative image of a perception of a thing on which attention rests.

Guys what if attention would not rest on anything at all?

I think that I cannot really think at all, but I have a perception of something that I call thought.
>>
>>18266909
>Let's analyze it.
Let's not, schizo.
>>
>>18267071
>>
File: 1477352452774.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1477352452774.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>18267091
Guys please
>>
I'm interested in this keep going.
>>
>>18267088
Who are you to judge, little imp.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 802x700px
>>18266909
Black sun is a term for saturn, saturn has a hexagon which with 3 lines extra make a 3d cube (pic related) cube can be a prison like the cube the guy in the picture is in. Saturn is associated with satan. we are made of carbon, 6th element like saturn is the 6th planet in the system. 6 electrons, protons and neutrons, making it 666. our planet is 23,4 degrees tilted to the verticle axis making it 66,6 degrees to the horizontal axis. Basically this world is a prison and we are trapped in here by egocentrism, materialism, greed and everything else of the bad habbits of humanity, by satan. Thats how i would interpret the black sun and cube at least
>>
>>18268729
Also notice the groud, which is like a checkers board, which is also a symbol the freemasons like to use which you can see almost anywhere.

The origin as far as i know is that you can take a 3x3 field and put the numbers into the right order so every row adds up to 15, which adds up to 6 giving you in all horizontal and verticle line 6, making it 666 in both directions, while also symbolizing the dualistic world they believe we live in, black and white, good and evil, as above so below etc.
Also if you link the numbers in their order from small to big on that special checkersboard you get a simplified version of this herr without a g but with a line from left to right at the center

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Square_compasses.svg
>>
>>18268762
The pyramids symbolizing a diamond and the number 3 (also important for masons) symbolizing perfection or something like that. Make it 33 to symbolize the duslity again and you get the masons favorite number. They use it wherever thry can. The masonary even has 33 degrees.

The stairs i can only guess, but i would guess it symbolizes ascension, because stairs make you go upwards, man becoming god which is also symbolized in 666, with 6 being the number of humans, and 777 the one of god, and 666 being man who tries to become god
>>
Black sun is saturn.
>>
>>18268792
This. And Lucifer is Jupiter.

The watchers.
>>
>>18268828
Isnt lucifer venus? Thats what i read all the time. However satan is known by many names and faces which could also indicate that lucifer and satan are the same, saturn
>>
>>18268837
Lucifer's sigil is V, not the letter V, but the numeral, the fifth planet from the sun.

Venus is just a selfish bitch.
>>
>>18268848
>>18268837
>>18268828
>>18268792
>>18268729
>Hurr durr Saturn
>Rhymes with Satan... omg Saturn iz satan!!
>No, no, it's Jupiter actually
>No, wait, maybe it's Venus?
>Y-yeah, satan is literally those three fucking planets lololol

Faggotry and clutching at straws.

>>18266932
Perhaps it's:
1. Painting displays how America was built by hard working men, who put their blood and sweat into the foundations of the country

2. Angels preside over the chaos of the West, starting with Romans to modern day (a bit weird)

3. Definitely fucked up. Is the pyramid in the back a triangle based pyramid, or a square one? If it's a square one, the red square over the boys face could represent the base of a red pyramid, not actually just a square. Black stairs, human development taking a dark turn, ignoring God. Patriarchy controlling the woman. A checkered floor as opposed to a natural one found in the first two images.

I think, as a set, they represent America loosing its connection to God and nature, as angels preside over our chaos, but the creation of man in trying to overshadow and reach God. Literally the rise of the anti-christ, I can see it.
>>
>>18268957
You are a complete idiot
>>
The woman in the cube attached to eclipse.

Born on eclipse. Woman inside cube, inside 666, the hexagon saturn, born from satan?
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1021x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1021x944px
Saturns hexagon
>>
>>18268729
Graham much?
>>
>>18268957
Everything you said about the 3rd picture just fits the satan symbology or at least doesnt contradict it. Men leaving god (and turning to satan). It possibly shows humankind fucking up by succumbing to satan, but i believe that its not a warning, or prediction or an perception of the current world, but "their" goal. As far as i know the masons believe that there are two ways to bring the messiah. Making the world good as a whole without any evil, or corrupting it completely and bringing evil to world. They also believe making it completely good wont work so they went with option b. Im not a freemason so i cant tell their believes for sure, but it fits their deeds.

Also saturn being satan is commonly accepted, thats not really a question. The question is is licifer the same as satan or not.
But i dont think jupiter is lucifer since its also zeus, and he doesnt fit lucifer but chronos, who threw his father of the throne, like lucifer attampted by becoming god. And chronos is again saturn
>>
>>18269038
Possibly read stuff of him, dont recall it though. Looked into this for a few months only, but at different sources so indont know if his work was among it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>18266909
It's not a solar eclipse perhaps, maybe it's the Schwarze Sonne.
>>
>>18269052
>Im not a freemason so i cant tell their believes
None of that, for a start.
>The question is is licifer the same as satan or not.
Nope. Read the Bible.
>>
>>18269059
Graham Hancock. You'd like it.
>>
>>18269061
Sure does look like an eclipse and nothing like the pic you are offering.
>>
Hang my head, drown my fear, till you all just disappear.
Heaven sent him away, no one sings like you anymore.
>>
>>18268504
I'm God.
>>
>>18269323
God does not speak.
>>
>>18269324
>I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. 7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes." 8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.…- Jesus

since we are god, isnt it fair to believe god talks whenever someone opens his mouth?
>>
>>18270500
>Doesn't understand the difference between god and God
>>
>>18270555
i know the difference, gods or lower deities as opposed to God who is the highest of them all who created everything. but it is written with a big G in the quote so i assume he means we are the second ones, God.

its said we are made in his image, and just like him. we are the same, or maybe even part of God.
>>
http://www.benlongfineart.com/new-page/

The explanation about the art found on the artists page is a way more sound/sane explanation than all of your conspiracy mumbo jumbo. I'm gonna go with occams razor here and say the most obvious answer (the one given by the artist) is correct.
"themes of making/building, chaos/creativity, and planning/knowledge"

The weirdest one, the pyramid one, makes a lot more sense when your realize that the theme is based on planning stuff out, building it, and the pursuit of knowledge. Not to mention this dude does abstract and surrealism art.

You're all trying to make something out of nothing.
>>
>>18270627
>His first secular art
>Making
>Planning
>Chaos
>Contradictory to anything said so far

No, you.
>>
>>18270647
>>18270627

>Planning
>Chaos
>Contradictory to anything said so far

where we again have the dualism of the freemasons.

of course they dont go out and tell you the real symbolism.
i doubt any artist would give such a vague interpretation of his own work, much less to three. to other, not even really good painting you can write pages about the meanings. and yet the artist himself cant come up with more than 3 lines about 3 of his paintings? i doubt that honestly. just a bullshit excuse of an interpretation just like 9/11 "angry muslims did it" was.
>>
>>18270664
What's so hard to believe about some crazy radical muslim extremists hijacking a plane and crashing it into a building? Seems pretty straight forward.
>>
File: luck.jpg (67KB, 480x562px) Image search: [Google]
luck.jpg
67KB, 480x562px
>>18270684
thats not the hard thing to believe. what is hard to believe is that pic related was just a coincidence. just like building 7 was which was randomly hit by debris and still collapse perfectly downwards without any, or barely any tilting. also hard to believe since there is now evidence that saudi arabia was involved. also the pentagon "lost" a few billion shortly prior, and the files regarding it were of cause destroyed. also a weird coincidence that simpsons, and neo ID in matrix predict it by chance (among many other occurances which predicted it)

https://www.allmystery.de/dateien/,1292880778,911_simpsons.JPG
http://i.stack.imgur.com/n0bvB.jpg

so it probably were some angry radical muslim extremist hijacking a plane and crashing it into a building. but thats definitely not the whole story.
>>
>>18270706
I read about that money going missing. And the Saudi involved stuff. And building 7. I personally believe that we knew they were gonna do it and we let them. We used it as a smoke screen to do some dirty shiy. See, I can belive in some conspiracy stuff.
>>
>>18270713
thats along the lines of what i believe as well. they wanted an excuse to raid the middle east and got it on a silverplate. so why interfere?
also remember they denied that there was a bomb at 9/11. now here bush suddenly says something different. he doesnt say who planted them, but why keeping it a secret if you didnt do it yourself`?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks
>>
>>18270796
i think thats the creepiest stuff i have seen. cant make much sense of it, but creepy
>>
>>18268729
Saturn isn't a term for the Black Sun at all. But if you have proof that it is, please share it.
>>
>>18270859
its best to look up yourself. any website discussing the occult and such symbology can be easily disregarded as made up stuff. however when looking up i encountered the black sun=saturn stuff again and again. here is one source i skipped over quickly which seems to go into all that well.
http://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

or if you want to watch something here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHk1-ietjU4
the video seems to be more about the idea of ancient civilizations saying that saturn was once our sun and we orbited it (chronos [which is saturn again] ruled the sky until zeus [jupiter] threw him of the thrown) also interesting
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.