[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /x/ The friend of mine started to feel uneasy lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1471872630226.jpg (58KB, 403x491px) Image search: [Google]
1471872630226.jpg
58KB, 403x491px
I need help /x/

The friend of mine started to feel uneasy lately when it's getting late and she's still up.
She describes it as a pain in the chest, she can't take a deep breath and she's feeling as if someone is watching her. She also states that she feels unexplained fear that she can't control.

Last night she has woken up in the middle of the night just to see a shadow in the doorway laughing loudly. She described the thing look as if it was saying "I will be back"

Tonight she is starting to have the same fear and pain in the chest. Can anyone of you explain what is happening to her, because I can't helo her myself
>>
She's been also bleeding a lot from her nose today, I'm really worried
>>
>>18266764
>I'm really worried
So you say, yet here you are instead of at the doctor getting her checked for lung cancer.
>>
I don't know if it's relevant but she is crying a lot lately.
Not because she is sad but because something is telling her to. She says she feels as if she is forced to cry
>>
That could be an enormous number of different things. Sleep paralysis, temporal lobe seizures, panic attacks, etc. Good thing you brought it to us first, we're the most well trained paranaturalists in the world so we know what we're doing.
>>
>>18266801
That's exactly what I thought my friend.
I don't know about sleep paralysis as i thought it only occurs when you wake up at night, not when you are fully awake late evenings.

Weird thing is that it happened suddenly, just the last night. She's never had any similiar problems
>>
>>18266764
GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR FIRST YOU WASTE OF SPACE.
If the doc can't find anything wrong with her than you can shitpost here. Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>18266839
>then*
fuck me
>>
>>18266839
If you can't provide anything helpful then don't shitpost in this thread
>>
>>18266731
>She describes it as a pain in the chest, she can't take a deep breath
Seek professional medical help, this could be anything
> and she's feeling as if someone is watching her. She also states that she feels unexplained fear that she can't control.
Sounds like paranoia, which in itself is not a condition but an effect from a condition.
>Last night she has woken up in the middle of the night just to see a shadow in the doorway laughing loudly. She described the thing look as if it was saying "I will be back"
Unless she was having nightmares, that is full-blown hallucination and should be taken VERY seriously. Try to catch her in the moment she "sees" the shadowy figure, cause if it isnt a dream you need a psychiatrist
>>
>>18266858
Thanks, that's really helpful

Another thing is that she states that throughout the day she feels like she is not herself. That it feels weird for her like she does not feel right in her own body, like she does not belong in it
>>
>>18266864
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization_disorder
>Depersonalization is described as feeling disconnected or estranged from one's body, thoughts, or emotions.
>Individuals experiencing depersonalization may report feeling as if they are an outside observer of their own thoughts or body, and often report feeling a loss of control over their thoughts or actions.
>In addition to these depersonalization-derealization disorder symptoms, the inner turmoil created by the disorder can result in depression, self-harm, low self-esteem, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, phobias, etc.
>It can also cause a variety of physical symptoms, including chest pain, blurry vision, visual snow, nausea, and the sensation of pins and needles in one's arms or legs.
Well, well, well.
>>
>>18266888
Sounds pretty much like her..
Should we go to the family doctor or straight to the psychologist?
>>
>>18266934
from the link:
>A PET scan found functional abnormalities in the visual, auditory, and somatosensory cortex, ...
Doctor. Tests and scans could confirm the diagnosis, or show something else. After tests, they will problaly send her to a psychiatrist regardless of what was found
>>
>>18266934
Family doc first. You'll want a full diagnosis of her health now compared to any past records. Especially info about what medicine she can and can't take should she end up on anything.

If she has or had any allergic reactions, illnesses, diseases, issues with her digestive system, is currently on any kind of medication that might react with any of the new medicine or cause side effects she should be aware of and you don't know, then they can't know and later on if something reacts badly legally you should have gone to the doctor and found out before.
The health industry at a certain point can't be responsible for a patient's lack of awareness. Which is why the saying goes at the end of commercials
>Ask your doctor if [drug] is right for you

Don't stress about all this though, just take it step by step. Figure out what you need to know, figure out what you need to do, do it and you're done.
As perplexing as it might sound to stay calm while worrying about what could be wrong the one thing you don't want is for her in her condition to get even worse from stress and doubt.

Try to stay composed and supportive. With that shitty psych prep out of the way the core things you'll want to focus on are tests and scans for any signs of neurological abnormalities, head trauma or genetic disorders.

On the side you'll also want to find out if she's done any drugs or had any troubling recent or childhood experiences that could have catalyzed things. You don't want to be there saying she's clean, only for them to squeeze out later from her privately that she's done a shit ton of DMT.
They won't lock you up or anything, you'll just look untrustworthy and good luck making any firm demands or suggestions for her sake then.
>>
>>18266966
>>18267037
Thank you a ton for your advice.
She is kinda scared of doctors, thats why she refused to go there earlier. But after what you guys said we will head there right away. I just hope its nothing serious but I will try to be there for her when she gets through this
>>
>>18266845
>my friend gets nose bleeds and chest pains
Go see a doctor
>if you can't provide anything helpful then don't shitpost

Are you one of those folks that believe the earth is flat?
>>
>>18267319
No, I just don't feel like arguing right now
>>
>>18267361
There is nothing to argue about. Next time make sure is not a medical problem before posting on an indonesian knitting forum about it being paranormal.

You wouldn't want your friend to die of some horrible disease now, would you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.