[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agartha, discuss. Did the Nazis find it? Does it exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Agartha, discuss. Did the Nazis find it? Does it exist? Is the Earth hollow?
>>
maybe some were told where to find it, but i think they never really found it. it is a physical and metaphysical place at the same time.

I love the hollow earth theory, i think it would be really interesting. They did find huge caves in antarctica.
>>
File: Agartha maps.jpg (388KB, 1600x791px) Image search: [Google]
Agartha maps.jpg
388KB, 1600x791px
>>18266582
I've been reading about the Thule Society who were behind the occult stuff and the rise to power of the Nazis and Dietrich Eckhart, that stuff is absolutely fascinating!

Also fascinating are the Nazi maps I've attached. I've also recently read that there are some inconsistencies and holes in the current ideas and theory of how the core of the Earth works and what it's made of which certainly opens a couple doors!

Also operation high jump is super interesting and seems like good evidence as the sources and accounts come from well respected generals!

Apparently the buddhists and hindus both believe in Agartha and have written about it in their holy texts also. On top of that there have been hundreds of sightings of flashing red lights under the sea, I'm not about to say it's crab people or anything but add it all together and it's certainly an interesting case!
>>
>>18266547

bump
>>
bumpity bump bump
>>
File: guide-to-pant-breaks-no-break-4.jpg (36KB, 664x443px) Image search: [Google]
guide-to-pant-breaks-no-break-4.jpg
36KB, 664x443px
Yes.

The Earth is Hollow.

It also has been expanding through it's history, slowing down over the past few million years.
>>
>>18266547
Physically not possible for the earth to be hollow
>>
>>18269318
this
>>
Serpent brained people will stop at nothing to convince the masses that there is a hidden world that they control, just to find new ways to manipulate people.
>>
>>18266604
>Hundreds of sightings of flashing red lights under the sea

Submarines? Provide a source as well.
>>
>>18266604
What kind of books have you been reading? I'd like to know them
>>
File: tierrahueca29_14.gif (17KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tierrahueca29_14.gif
17KB, 500x400px
>>18269318
>>18269337
Not true. Read 'The Land of No Horizon'
>>
>>18269388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlV3zYRvs0g Source
>>
>>18269391
https://www.amazon.com/Hammer-Gods-Thule-Society-Nazism/dp/1597978574 This one is great! Strongly recommend!
>>
Surprisingly cool video and a good basis from which to work off! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltfuS0WQXuQ
>>
File: Saint-Yves 47.png (209KB, 2000x2796px) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Yves 47.png
209KB, 2000x2796px
I'm reading Saint-Yves d'Alveydre, Mission de l'Inde. That's the first longish account of Agartha. There's an English version, too, The Kingdom of Agarttha: A Journey into the Hollow Earth, 2008, but I couldn't find a pdf of it. http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k1161202 is the French version.
>>
>>18266604
Is the Thule society like the black sun and the vril? I'm very interested in becoming a 'vril' even though I'm not really german. I'm white and latino do you think that matters?
>>
>>18270041
I'm really no expert but from what I've read your racial descent doesn't really matter. Vril is an energy source like chakra energy kinda thing.

The Thule society formed in Germany after WW1 and if you look through a list of it's members it's like a who's who of leading Nazis. They were the 'puppetmasters' behind the Nazi party and go a long way in explaining why hitler and the party were so obsessed with the occult, ETI's and the hollow Earth etc. Super interesting to read about!
>>
Any thoughts on how this could connect to The Valley of the Headless Man?
>>
>>18270114
The what what whaaat?
>>
>>18270118
It's a location in Alaska thats thought to be the location to hollow earth
Any expedition sent to the valley is found beheaded
The area is still unmapped because of that
>>
>>18266547
no they didnĀ“t cause my fucking grandpa is sitting on his damn farm celebrating austrias national day, cursing about serbs and jews
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.