[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, let's start a short creepypasta thread. SHORT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: ZdJODJT.jpg (23KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
ZdJODJT.jpg
23KB, 1024x640px
Hey /x/,

let's start a short creepypasta thread. SHORT.
I mean shorter than those tldr shit from all around (yeah call me ADD). 4-5 sentences is great.
2-3 sentences is awesome. I'll start.

I found a few pictures of myself, sleeping, on my phone.
I live alone.
>>
>>18265890
I can't move, breathe, speak or hear.
It's so dark all the time.

The worst part is the loneliness.
If I knew it would be like this,
I would have had myself cremated instead.
>>
File: iwasnt.jpg (160KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iwasnt.jpg
160KB, 1440x1080px
>>18265890

She asked why I was breathing so heavily.
I wasn't.
>>
File: icantsleep.jpg (127KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
icantsleep.jpg
127KB, 1440x1080px
>>18265890

"I can't sleep," she whispered as her cold hand brushed against my shoulder.

I woke up with my heart racing,
in tears and sweat,
my hands clutching the dress
her body was found in.
>>
In all the time I have lived alone in this house,
I swear to God I've closed more doors than I have opened.
>>
I just saw my reflection blink.
>>
File: shewontstop.jpg (404KB, 1440x1080px)
shewontstop.jpg
404KB, 1440x1080px
>>18265890

She keeps crying and weeping
in the middle of the night.

And every night I visit her grave,
begging her to stop,
but it never helps.
>>
I found a note on my desk today. It said:
"Would you please, pretty please put the mirrors back on?
And get rid of the cats.
I really miss watching you."
>>
I opened this thread expecting OC.
>>
>>18265938
that was foolish
where do you think you are
>>
>>18265938
>expecting OC
>>>/2003/
>>
>>18265963
tfw 4chan is older than a lot of /x/posters
>>
As I lie flat on the huge impossibly soft bed, her boobs bobbled up and down as her hips thrust perpendicular to her torso, I couldn't believe I was no longer a virgin. It was at this moment that the alarm ripped me out of my sleep, I am going to be late for school, and I haven't done any homework.
>>
"The problem with short horror is that it's always so predictable." That's what the old man said as my knife pierced his throat.
>>
>phone is friend
>ask friend
>friend says no

WHO WAS PHONE?!
>>
"The last baby on Earth sat alone in his house. There was a knock on his door, "Shoes for sale"
-Ernie Hemwang
>>
He slowly walked to the west corner of the room, which was the darkest part of the entire complex. Omg it's a ghost!
>>
>>18265989
fuck
>>
>>18265938
Well, me too
>>
I always knew numbers would be the death of me.
Why couldn't I have just spotted the extra shadow?
>>
Before I could take another breath, all the lights had gone out and my surroundings were completely dark.
Now that may sound bad on its own, but what made it far worse was the fact I was outside at the time.
>>
>>18265890
There is a spooky skeleton inside us all.
>>
>>18265890
A thought entered my head, of a woman screaming.
I felt the urge to check upstairs- and found my Mother laying in the upstairs hall, dead and cold.
I live in Montana, she lived in Michigan.
>>
She asked If I shat explosive diarrhea in the toilet
I said no but I then remember
I live alone
And I also shat choronic diarrhea
>>
"Come with me" she said, like dragging an iron nail across a rock. Falling and rising.
"I won't stand for this... You can't do this to me, not again." My voice sliding down in pain as if hands were gripping my lungs ever so tightly.
>>
Turning off the lights she made her way through the dark living room, running her hand along the back of the couch to guide her. She reached the room where her boy slept and kissed him goodnight, as she always did, then turned to open the curtains so the sun would wake him in the morning.
She watched him sleep then, with a sigh, crawled back into the closet.
>>
You feel your finger break through the paper. The solids warm your hand as your breath chokes on the stench.
>>
>>18266002
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>18266002
Hey asshole, some people want to be able to sleep.
>>
I was making one with my girlfriend only to have her dad ring my phone.
He told me to get off her.
She told me her dad was dead.
The phone's identity remains a mystery.
>>
>>18265913
I like this one.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.