[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the red-pill on Kali. Who is she? What does she represent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 53

File: goddess-kali-IW12_l.jpg (162KB, 570x750px) Image search: [Google]
goddess-kali-IW12_l.jpg
162KB, 570x750px
Give me the red-pill on Kali.

Who is she? What does she represent? Why is she so important? Why should I worship her?
>>
>>18264786
>tonuge long
>4 hands = extra good handjobs
>sideways pussy
>>
Kali is power. She is the exploding sun, the voice leading a revolution, the jaws of the hunting wolf, the all consuming gravity of the grave. Tantric Monks gather under the moon to act out rituals for the wisdom to break past the karmic bonds of Maya, while millions of Bengali and Nepalese peasants, among others, pray to her for the hope of liberating themselves from the pains and fears of their lives.

It is a hard Path. Madness, introspection, the purging of an ego. But it's the only path worth doing.

The gore is symbolic of the death of your ego and your sins. When she kills a demon, they become enlightened. She is nude, because how can you clothe the sky? She drinks blood, for what life exists without other life?

She is not a toy, she is not a sex object, she will destroy the unwary, but if you devote yourself she saves. I have heard stories of worshipers getting into car crashes and traction to save their lives from abusive boyfriends. She doesn't do coddling, but she is compassionate.

It is the only Force that can stand in today's world.

Jai Kai Ma
>>
>>18264869
Jai Kali Ma, even.
>>
>>18264869
But what about when she sits on my dick because it's a stronger standing force
>>
>>18264892
So tell me of your succubus summoning.
Did it help you any?
>>
>>18264869
Thanks I appreciate the info
>>
>>18264907
Kali isn't a succubus tho
>>
>>18264911
http://www.iloveulove.com/spirituality/hindu/tantrafacesofkali.htm

Here is something a bit more Academic.
If you're interested, as they say, "When the Student is Ready, the Guru will show himself."
>>
>>18264928
No, but whoever that was was mistaken in thinking that himself.
>>
Kali is the goddess of bloatware desguised as offensive security software
>>
>>18264951
No it's me, she gives me a 4 handy job before she gets on it
>>
In the words of Alan Watts, transliterated except from the talk “Images of God”, full recording available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE6mRYypmJY (Second chapter)

[...] Imagine instead of God the father, God the mother. And imagine that this is not a luminous being, blazing with light, but infathomable darkness - such as is portrayed in Hindu mythology by Kali.

Kali, the great mother, who is represented in the most terrible images. Kali has a tongue hanging out long, drooling with blood. She has fanged teeth, she has a scimitar in one hand and a severed head in the other; and she is trampling on the body of her husband, who is Shiva. Shiva represents also, furthermore, the destructive aspect of the deity - wherein all things are dissolved so that they be reborn again. And here is this blood-sucking, terrible mother as the image of the supreme reality behind this universe. Imagine, it's the representative of the octopus, the spider, the awful awfuls, the creepy crawlies, the end of the line which we're all terrified of.

Now that's a very important image, because let us suppose (just for the sake of argument) that all of you sitting here right now are feeling fairly alright. I mean you're not in hospital, you don't have the screaming meanies, you have a sense, you probably had dinner and are feeling pretty good. But you know that you feel that you are fairly good because in the background of your minds, very far off in the background of your minds, you've got the sensation of something absolutely ghastly that simply musn't happen. And so against that, which is not happening, and which doesn't necessarily have to happen, but by comparison to that you feel pretty alright.
>>
>>18264988
And that absolutely ghastly thing, that mustn't happen at all, is Kali. And therefore, at once, we begin to wonder whether the presence of this Kali is not in a way very beneficent. I mean how would you know that things were good unless there was something that wasn't good at all? Now, I'm not putting this forward as a final position, I'm only putting it forward as a variation - as a way of beginning to look at a problem and getting our minds out of their normal ruts.

“She's black.” [referring to God] Well she, first of all feminine, represents what is called philosophically the negative principle. Now, of course people who are women in our culture today don't like to be associated with the negative, because the negative has acquired very bad connotations. We say “accentuate the positive”, but that's a purely male chauvinistic attitude. How would you know that you were outstanding, unless by contrast there was something instanding? You cannot appreciate the convex without the concave, you cannot appreciate the firm without the yielding. And therefore, the so-called “negativity” of the feminine principle is obviously life-giving, and very important.
>>
>>18264992
But we live in a culture which doesn't notice it. You see a painting, a drawing of a bird, and you don't notice the white paper underneath it. You see a printed book, and you think that what is important is the printing - and the page doesn't matter. And yet if you reconsider the whole thing, how could there be visible printing without the page underlying it? It's what is called substance - that which stands underneath (sub - underneath, stance - stands). To be substantial is to be underlying. To be the support. To be the foundation of the world. And of course, this is the great function of the feminine. To be the substance.

And therefore, the feminine is represented by space - which is of course black, at night - but were it not for black and empty space, there would be no possibility whatsoever of seeing the stars. Stars shine out of space, and astronomers, very high powered astronomers are beginning to realize that stars are a function of space. Now that's difficult for our common sense, because we think this space is simply inert nothingness. But we won't realize that space is completely basic to everything. It's like your consciousness. Nobody can imagine what consciousness is. It's the most illusive - whatever it is - that there is at all. Because it's the background of everything else that we know, therefore we don't really pay much attention to it.
>>
>>18264994
We pay attention to the things within the field of consciousness - to the outlines, to the objects, to the so-called “things” that are in the field of vision, the sound that are in the field of hearing, and so forth. But what it is, whatever it is, that embraces all that - we don't pay much attention to it. We can't even think about it. Like trying to look at your head. You know, you try to look at your head and what do you find? You don't even find the black blob in the middle of things, you just don't find anything. And yet that is that out of which you see, just as space is that out of which the stars shine.

So there's something very queer about all this, that that which you can't put your finger on, that which always escapes you, that which is completely elusive - the blank - seems to be absolutely necessary for there to be anything whatsoever. Now let's take this further. Kali, also, is the principle of death, because she carries a scimitar in one hand, and a severed head in the other. Death.

(It goes on for about the same length and trails off a bit more into philosophy than it already has, want me to continue pasting?)
>>
>>18264988
>transliterated except
transcribed excerpt*
>>
>>18264999
This is pretty much what I believe about duality of the universe but I never knew it was Kali
>>
>>18264786
She's a mortal being attached to illusions and you'll stay a mortal being attached to illusions if you worship her.
If you want true freedom worship angels, bodhisattvas or buddhas.
>>
>>18264786
Kali is the feminine energy in a fierce mood. Kali is the protective mother. Kali is the woman scorned. Kali is the impartial violence and savagery of the material world. Kali is Durga, angered. Kali is Maya as she throws you under illusion.
>>
Jai ma!
>>
Any rule 34?
>>
File: Timexspace is my OTP.jpg (136KB, 392x640px) Image search: [Google]
Timexspace is my OTP.jpg
136KB, 392x640px
>>18265900
Kali isn't in the mood to fuck, this is Bhairavi the goddess of time with Bhairava.

This image is representing how space and time interact. Time is using his rod there to make space dilate in her yoni.

Kali is really complex, you gotta know about her son (Ganesha) first, or you won't understand her at all.

She's protective and stuff, because she reminds us how small we all are while stuff-based.
She teaches us how to be spacey and less stuffy.

She is the heart of Ganja, The darkest night.
>>
File: shiva cern.jpg (89KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shiva cern.jpg
89KB, 640x360px
>>18264786
you sure thats kali? looks a lot like shiva including that stepping on a person thing
>>
>>18265027
Kali is beyond duality though. She doesn't get depicted often without shiva. Think about it.
>>
>>18264786
With her 4 hands she designates the streets of the day for poo
>>
File: 1473991997787.jpg (208KB, 600x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473991997787.jpg
208KB, 600x1012px
Kali is the red pill
>>
>>18264786
>Kali
JAI MAAAAA

>Who is she
Our Mother.

>What does she represent
Dissolution. Absorption. Fields of energy. Power in the unseen work/natural force sense.

>Why is she so important
She actualizes Shiva's burning Will through the matrix of causality.

>why should I worship
Y-you do love your Mother, right?
>>
>>18265964
Shiva is who she is stepping on.
>>
File: kaliferrebeekeeper.jpg (147KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
kaliferrebeekeeper.jpg
147KB, 369x500px
>>18264786
The Black Mother is the very Essence of existence.

Matter and energy in this universe seem to spontaneously emerge from the darkest vacuum of space. The pure blackness of Space is Maha Kali. Empty space isn't just inert, it's not simply a blank medium for matter, energy and physical forces. That empty black space is the Great Ocean, and all phenomena of existence are waves on its surface.

All things are born from this ultimate darkness and that's where they always return to. That is the essence of what it means to revere Kali. She is there to tell us that life arises from the total unknown darkness of death.

Bear in mind that Hinduism is a family of many, many religions that often take wildly varying forms. Kali is a popular deity to equate with the Ultimate Truth. When paired with her husband Shiva, he represents matter and she represents his Shakti, his the raw, cosmic feminine energy that gives life to form.

For Hindu groups that are neither Shaiva nor Shakta, the Krishnafags for example, Kali worship can be looked at as kind of transgressive. Young Kali worshippers in certain regions must undergo a rite of passage in a charnel ground or cemetery where they commune with the Goddess in a reportedly terrifying way.
>>
File: received_10157602937725203.jpg (27KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
received_10157602937725203.jpg
27KB, 500x522px
Learning about Kali gives me new ways to look at my own Goddess of Entropy.
>>
>>18266118
What's that on her nose?
>>
>>18266118
I never found that out. My theory is that it's simple ornamentation, with no more specific meaning or intent than the the small red and blue dots near her eyes. It may have been added in editing, or whoever posed for the photo could have painted her face before the fact.
>>
>>18266654
high-quality concentrated entropy
>>
>>18264786
>Who is she?
A primordial entity.

>What does she represent?
Hurting you in many ways.

>Why is she so important?
She has the ability to hurt you and others around you.

>Why should I worship her?
You shouldn't. There are better ways of rebelling against your parents.
>>
>>18266693
It looks like a breathe right. I use those at night
>>
>>18266668
so close...
>>
>>18266668
I tried so hard and got so far but in the end..
>>
>>18264869
That was lovely to read. Thank you for your efforts

>>18264892
stop posting. forever.

>>18264988
I can't get enough of Watts. Did you transcribe that yourself? If so, incredibly done.
>>
>>18267170
>>18264988
Watts is a bit of a putz in my opinion. Wise man, wiser than most, but still incomplete.
>>
5And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
>>
File: tumblr_mxccks088A1rpvjjio3_1280.jpg (233KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxccks088A1rpvjjio3_1280.jpg
233KB, 1000x741px
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
>>
>>18267170
>Did you transcribe that yourself?
Yes. I also transcribed some more for another thread, but it didn't get much attention.

https://0x0.st/eQx.txt
https://0x0.st/eQ3.txt
>>
>>18266106
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought that Shiva represented Emptiness.

Or is Shiva's emptiness different from Kali's vacuum of space?
>>
>>18264786
She is actually a 99% left brained Preying Mantis Witch Queen that is five stories high, hundreds of thousands of trillions of years old, ,feeds of off the despair of mortals and abides in a perpetual state of a quasi psychedelic acid trip whilst foaming at the mouth. True story.
>>
>>18264813
> 4 Hjand joorbs
> Saidewayz poosee for meh benis XDDDDDD
WHERE DO I SIGN UP>>>><"???? :DDDDDDD
>>
>>18267568
Good job anon,i was going to tell you to continue the one you wrote in this post but i had to go
>>
Guys.

Hey guys.

Guys what if Kali does not exist?
>>
>>18267233

All of Alan Watts' 5000 hours of talking can be condensed to "muh duality, muh empty space that gives form to matter, muh teeth that can't be bitten, muh tongue that can't be tasted"

He was an alcoholic sex addict and an egomaniac, and Terrence McKenna got fucking brain cancer from being a degenerate. Really tired of these shmucks being worshiped like heroes.

If you want to put some dudes on a pedestal, shoot for the ones who had a spiritual overtone to complement actual scientific abilities, otherwise you are just a duuuude weed lmaoo tier loser.
>>
>>18267233
>>18269150

I just like the way Watts speaks. It's just one way of looking at things and some nice words, in the end.
>>
From what I've heard, she is the darkness itself and the destroyer of ego, but as above anon pointed out, it's is a hard and righteous path but the end result is fruitful.
>>
>>18265958
>Ganesh
>Son of Kali
>>
>>18269150
>hasn't listened to the Game theory of Ethics lecture
>>
Maha Kali, dark mother dance for me
Let the purity of your nakedness awaken me
Yours are the fires of deliverance which shall bring me bliss
Yours is the cruel sword which shall set my spirit free

Devourer of life and death who rule beyond time
In thy name I shall fulfil my destiny divine
Maha Kali, formless one, destroyer of illusion
Your songs forever sung, the tunes of dissolution

Kalika, black tongue of fire, embrace me
Make me one with your power for all eternity
Awaken within me the reflection of your flame
Kiss me with your bloody lips and drive me insane

Jai Kalika! Jai Kali!
Make me one with your power for all eternity
Maha Kali come to me

Smashana Kali, I burn myself for thee
I cut my own throat in obscene ecstasy
I make love to abominations, embrace pain and misery
Until my heart becomes the burning ground and Kali comes to me

O dark mother, hear me calling thee
Mahapralaya, bring to meThrough all illusions I shall see
I shall cremate this world and set my essence free

Jai Kalika! Jai Kali!
Without fear I will dance with death and misery
Maha Kali, come to me

O Kali, thou art fond of cremation grounds
So I have turned my heart into one, that thou may dance there unceasingly.
O mother, I have no other fond desire in my heart.
Fire of a funeral pyre is burning there.

Jai Maha Kali, Jai Ma Kalika
Jai Maha Kali, Jai Ma Kalika
Kali Mata, namo nama
Kali Mata, namo nama

Jai Kalika! Jai Kali!
At your left hand for endless victory
Maha Kali, come to me

Jai Kalika! Jai Kali!
Mahapralaya will set our spirits free
Maha Kali, come to me
>>
>>18268141
Define "exist"
>>
>>18269150
>degenerate
There's no better way to immediately invalidate your message than to use this word

Also
>drugs are bad
Guarantee that you're American and no older than 21
>>
You should worship her because she becomes a true god late game.
>>
>>18269833
>she becomes a true god late game.
That means nothing. Stop idolising godhood, you're completely missing the point.
>>
>>18270022
>you're completely missing the point.
Is he though?

Or are you too focused on the "self" to comprehend the game being played?
>>
>>18270035
Saying that you should worship a deity because it will become a true god is missing the point, it's idolising, what did you not get?

What I'm saying is the complete opposite of being absorbed with the self.
>>
>>18270058
Sorry, I did not read back far enough to understand.

I took your argument to be the opposite of what you wrote.
>>
Upon turning 13 i had a dream about a six armed palish purple woman clothed with gold and red. She wore a skull necklace and we rompes in the hay of my grandfathera barn. It was y first and only wet dream. Im 19 now and have never heard of this deity before. Whats her deal? Anything worth noting ? I remember my dream very vividly because it rocked my whole perception if sex and life
>>
>>18269803
Based Dissection
>>
>>18269803
Literally have this playing right now
>>
>>18264786
Is that a picture of feminazis rioting?
>>
File: 1330018565398.png (231KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1330018565398.png
231KB, 500x409px
>>18269626
Kali is ALL of our mothers.
And why isn't she the same as Parvati?
Parvati nearly became her after Shiva cleared off his(Ganapati's) head.
>>
>>18264869
gaaaaaaaaaayyyy

Kali is just a newer Demonic entity try-hards and edge lords (nu-black metal chumps) claim to worship because Satan is sooooo yesterday
>>
>>18272955
/Thread
>>
>>18269803
Whoa.
>>
>>18266118
I just lost the Game.

Also, entropy is not CHAOS. Entropy ~= time.
>>
>>18273058
>>18272955
Kali is destroyer of evil. At least be familiar with the mythology.
>>
When does the Kali yuga end, lads? Does it end soon?
>>
>>18274500
tell them that
>>
File: KaliMaDoubleAbhaya.jpg (115KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
KaliMaDoubleAbhaya.jpg
115KB, 480x621px
KALI IS THE PROTECTOR OF THE INNOCENT AND OPPRESSED

SHE ACTS WITHOUT REGARD FOR ANYONE

SHE EVEN HURTS AND KILLS HER HUSBAND SHIVA (the world) TO FULFIL HER GOAL (protecting children)

SHE DRINKS BLOOD OF DEMONS AND NEVER GIVES A FUCK

SHE FUCKS HER DEAD HUSBANDS CORPSE LIKE A BOSS

DESTROYER OF EVIL AND IGNORANCE

SACRIFICES EVERYTHING, DIGNITY, HUSBAND, HAPPINESS, LIGHT

ATTAINS VICTORY AT ANY COST, PROTECTS HER OWN, DESTROYS THE UNWORTHY
>>
File: Goddess-Bhadrakali.jpg (76KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Goddess-Bhadrakali.jpg
76KB, 300x400px
HERE WE SEE KALI STANDING OVER HER HUSBAND SHIVA (SYMBOLISING SUBJUGATION, MASTERY AND POWER OVER THE MALE ENERGY)
>>
File: KaliMawithFangs.jpg (162KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
KaliMawithFangs.jpg
162KB, 600x800px
SHE IS THE DESTROYER OF EVIL BEINGS AND HAS A WRATHFUL FORM (IS VER SCARE)

THIS MEANS IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE SEXUAL

STILL SHE IS SUPER HOT
>>
File: Sati-Ka-Yogagni-Mein-Aatmdah.jpg (182KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
Sati-Ka-Yogagni-Mein-Aatmdah.jpg
182KB, 600x950px
THE STORY GOES SHE WAS CALLED SATI AND CREMATED/IMMOLATED HERSELF THROUGH HER YOGIC POWERS

SHIVA WAS SUPER IMPRESSED AND MARRIED HER (WOULDN'T YOU?)
>>
File: kalishiv6.jpg (73KB, 757x850px) Image search: [Google]
kalishiv6.jpg
73KB, 757x850px
SHE IS MEANT TO BE HIDEOUSLY UGLY

SHE IS NOT A SEX OBJECT OR ICON

SHE IS MEANT TO BE DEFORMED AND HAVE ANIMAL FEATURES SUCH AS TUSKS

THIS ADDS TO HER WAR-LIKE ASPECT
>>
File: kalishiv1.jpg (109KB, 606x850px) Image search: [Google]
kalishiv1.jpg
109KB, 606x850px
SHE KILLS HER HUSBAND (THE WORLD) WHEN SHE FIGHTS EVIL DEMONS.

THIS REPRESENTS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF DESTRUCTION: WE DESTROY THAT WHICH WE LOVE (AIN'T THAT PROFOUND?)

STILL, SHE COPULATES WITH HER DEAD HUSBAND, SHIVA, AND PERPETUATES LIFE

THIS CEMENTS HER ROLE AS A TAKER OF LIFE (MURDER) IN ORDER TO RENEW IT (PROTECTOR)
>>
File: KalioverShivawithAbhayaMudra.jpg (42KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
KalioverShivawithAbhayaMudra.jpg
42KB, 331x500px
SHE IS GARLANDED WITH LIMBS AND SKULLS
IS VER SCARE

SHE IS TERRIFYING AND WRATHFUL, THEREFORE SHE HAS THE SCREAMING FACE
THIS SCARES EVIL :(

SHE MAKES CALMIN ABHAYA (OPEN PALM) MUDRA SYMBOLISING FEARLESSNESS AND COURAGE
THIS MAKES HER DEVOTEES FEEL SAFE :)
>>
File: Kaliprotecting.jpg (176KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
Kaliprotecting.jpg
176KB, 600x796px
MOST OF ALL SHE IS A DEFENDER AND PROTECTOR OF THE INNOCENT

SHE DOES IT ALL DAY ERRY DAY AND NEVER GIVES A FUCK
>>
File: KaliMawithSickles.jpg (201KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
KaliMawithSickles.jpg
201KB, 600x888px
MODERN INTERPRETATION

SEX = DEATH
SEDUCTION = DANGER

FITTING TRANSFORMATION FOR THE ANCIENT QUEEN INTO A LETHAL SEXUAL ASSASSIN

BUT IT'S NOT HER ORIGINAL PURPOSE
>>
File: KalioverShivaFireandSmoke.jpg (236KB, 900x628px) Image search: [Google]
KalioverShivaFireandSmoke.jpg
236KB, 900x628px
MODERN INTERPRETATIONS OFTEN FOCUS ON THE BODY, AND NOT ON HER ADORNMENTS
(BLOOD, LIMBS ETC.)
SHE IS NOT MEANT TO BE SEXY
>>
File: bhadrakali.jpg (109KB, 511x850px) Image search: [Google]
bhadrakali.jpg
109KB, 511x850px
CLASSIC STYLE
SHE IS BHADRAKALI (LIT: WRATHFUL KALI)
AND AS YOU CAN SEE, SHE IS A VERY UNSEXY DWARF THING

THIS IS CONSIDERED HER TRUE FORM (1/??)
>>
File: bhadrakalionshivasback.jpg (79KB, 672x750px) Image search: [Google]
bhadrakalionshivasback.jpg
79KB, 672x750px
CLASSIC STYLE

BHADRAKALI AGAIN
SHE IS VERY DARK
(TRANSLATED: KALI=DARKNESS)

AGAIN THIS IS HER TRUE FORM
NOT SEXY LONG LIMBED VOLUPTUOUS BEAUTIFUL ETC.
>>
File: KaliMaBlackMurti.jpg (47KB, 1146x1828px) Image search: [Google]
KaliMaBlackMurti.jpg
47KB, 1146x1828px
THIS KINDA OF MURTI (IMAGE) IS MORE ACCURATE THAN MODERN DEPICTIONS

1. DARK/BLACK SKIN
2. FANGS, HORNS OR TUSKS
3. THIRD EYE
4. MAKE UP SUGGESTS BLOOD, PURITY
(GHEE = WHITE, BLOOD = RED)
>>
File: KalioverShivaFireandSpace.jpg (172KB, 750x677px) Image search: [Google]
KalioverShivaFireandSpace.jpg
172KB, 750x677px
SHE DRINKS BLOOD WITH HER LONG TONGUE.

THIS IS TAKEN TO MEAN THAT SHE DRAINS HER ENEMIES, MUCH LIKE A VAMPIRE, TO STOP THEM FROM REGENERATING THEIR LIFE FORCE.

SHE ABSOLUTELY CRUSHES HER ENEMIES AND DEVOURS THEM, DRINKING BLOOD FROM THEIR SKULL AND COLLECTING A BLOOD-DISH (DISH FOR DRINKING BLOOD :p)
>>
File: ModernKali.png (2MB, 1306x939px) Image search: [Google]
ModernKali.png
2MB, 1306x939px
IN MODERN DEPICTIONS SHE IS SHOWN AS BEAUTIFUL, AND WITH MODERN WEAPONS OR TOOLS

THIS IS NOT WRONG, PER SE, JUST NOT WHAT SHE HISTORICALLY WAS

AGAIN, SHE IS A WARRIOR AND PROTECTOR, AND NOT A SEX OBJECT

SHE DOES A JOB THAT THE OTHER MALE GODS COULD NOT DO, EVEN AFTER THEY EXPENDED ALL EFFORTS AND ENERGY

SHE REPRESENTS A PEERLESS WARRIOR WHO ARISES IN A WOMAN WHEN A NEED ARISES

NOT A SEX OBJECT
>>
File: KaliMaBlackMurti2.jpg (2MB, 1411x2131px) Image search: [Google]
KaliMaBlackMurti2.jpg
2MB, 1411x2131px
SHE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHER GODS AND MORE DESTRUCTIVE

HER POWER IS SUCH THAT SHE CAN KILL SHIVA

SHE IS BORN FROM DIRE NEED AND SELFLESS PROPITIATION

SHE IS THE INCARNATION OF PRIMAL UNCONSCIOUS STRENGTH AND POWER AND WISDOM ETC.
>>
File: bhadrakali.gif (824KB, 1024x1070px) Image search: [Google]
bhadrakali.gif
824KB, 1024x1070px
MORE?
Y/N
>>
File: tumblr_o7er8aMFaw1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (248KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7er8aMFaw1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg
248KB, 1280x810px
>>18264786
>HE KNEW
>EVOLA KNEW
>>
>>18276226
(N) selected

thanks for shitting up the thread. go away now
>>
File: KalionShivaRedBG.jpg (79KB, 502x750px) Image search: [Google]
KalionShivaRedBG.jpg
79KB, 502x750px
>>18276230
K BAI
>>
File: vedic timecycle.gif (33KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
vedic timecycle.gif
33KB, 600x430px
>>18274564
Kali Yuga started about 5000 years ago, and lasts 432,000 years.
>>
>>18276804
As a note, the Kali demon (short vowel sound, like the word "what") which Kali Yuga is named after is NOT the goddess Kali (long vowel sound, like the word "ahh").

The Kali demon is an embodiment of ignorance and irreligion. It's the closest thing Hinduism has to Satan, though it is usually a relatively weak and minor demon. It's only during this age that it has any real influence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)
>>
>It's kali yuga

I'm so tired of this fucking meme. Stop listening to scholars of religious texts and listen to masters who know within themselves what the religious texts are expounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhyzKzx03VU

Fucking memers.

>muh kali yuga
Every.
God.
Damned.
New.
Age.
Retard.
>>
>>18264786
Well, speaking as someone who grew up Hindu, we had images like those in this thread in our house but were never scared of her because we knew she was like a mother to everyone. Her fierceness was to protect us from demons, not harm us. I know that the earliest mention of her is in the Mahabharata where she appears in the dreams of soldiers who will the the next day when the great war starts.

Also she's as actually like a final form of an anime character :

Parvati --> Durga --> Kali

Parvati is pretty cheerful but when the world needs her, she becomes the feisty tiger riding scimitar swinging Durga and when Durga is mad, the absolutely insane Kali comes out.

The story behind her tongue sticking out is that once, when the world was overran with demons, the gods sent Kali out to fight then. Kali slaughtered the demons but she had awoken too much of her power and was unable to control it. She was uncontrollably destroying the world so Shiva quickly went and laid himself in her path. He was her husband. She stepped on him and grew very embarrassed. Indian women stick out their tongue when they're embarrassed. So she did and her anger subsided. She's sort of a dork like that.

I'm just culturally a Hindu so I never looked into her after my childhood but if she does turn out to be real, I wouldn't be afraid of her at all.
>>
>>18265900
>>18265958

Kali does fuck a lot though.

>>18265964
That is definitely Kali. The CERN statue is just Shiva stepping on a random demon. In OPs image, Kali is stepping on Shiva.

>>18266711
>>18267285
>>18267297
>>18272955
Are you fucks seriously afraid of her? Lol.

>>18276188
>THE STORY GOES SHE WAS CALLED SATI AND CREMATED/IMMOLATED HERSELF THROUGH HER YOGIC POWERS
You're giving Sati too much credit. She was a silly young girl. The whole Daksha yagna incident was a mythological soap opera that came to a bad end.
>>
>>18269150
>>18267233

Who would you recommend, then, as someone with "a spiritual overtone to complement actual scientific abilities"?
>>
File: bhaktisiddhanta-001.jpg (21KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
bhaktisiddhanta-001.jpg
21KB, 350x200px
>>18276881
Or you can listen to one who is both.
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>18264786
Kali the God of Muscle?
>>
File: Ramakrishna.jpg (125KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ramakrishna.jpg
125KB, 768x960px
Hey OP here. Glad this threads still alive. Really enjoyed reading through what you guys have to say about Kali.
>>
>>18276881
Sadhguru talking about yugas?? nice.
>>
Anyone know the story of how the demon's took Indra's abode and none of the gods like Shiva, Vishnu could do anything so they worshiped Shakti to solve the problem?

Can't seem to find the text where that story comes from.
>>
>>18267285
>>18267297

In Hinduism, God, in his many forms, kill the demons when the arise.

Is there a very good reason why God in Christianity allows Satan to tempt people? Seems weak.

>>18272955
I've been worshiping Kali for six years and I hate these try-hard people. She is not the drug, sex and rock and roll goddess. She is merely a a medical narcotic that is dangerous in the hands of the stupid. When used as directed, healing happens.

>>18277140
This is the story you are thinking of.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devi_Mahatmyam
>>
>>18266727
It didn't even Matter
>>
>>18265397

> if you want to be an angel worship the angels, worship me and you will gain all

I think krishna says something basically like that in the bhagavad gita. I couldnt find it though
>>
>>18264869
These are kinda of the vibes I got.

When I smoked DMT, I saw like 30-50 entity's around me most of them demons. I felt like a lot of these entity's were parasitic in nature and were literally sucking the life force out of me. I saw my body start to sink in and deflate like a corpse and I thought I was gonna die. I recognized it as ego death but seeing demons sucking energy from my body while this was happening made it terrifying and not in the usual ego death sense. I was afraid I would lose my body and become possessed.

I started praying to not leave my body out of fear that I would lose it and that's when I saw Kali. She told me she would tether me to my body and prevent the demons from stealing it. Then I was no longer high and I felt fine. I had no idea who the god Kali was until nearly 2 years later after this DMT experience, when I realized it I felt a very profound sense of knowing that was who helped me. Sounds totally insane and I was tripping balls but I had never read about Hinduism or Kali prior to the trip so I think it's pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>18264786
>red-pill on Kali
slave morality for plebs
>>
>>18264786
Another piece of fabric in the great weave of Unity.
>>
File: xD.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xD.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>18276240
hey don't go, anon was just kidding you know
>>
You know how the planets in our solar system are named after Greek/Roman gods?

I was wondering if Hinduism related their gods to planets. If so, what planet would Kali be related to?
>>
>>18280115
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navagraha
>>
>>18279804

Of course it was her, no doubt. She is really, really, really compassionate. I hope you're a devotee nowadays and pray hard everyday to her. It's the least you could be doing, bro.
>>
Difference between Kali and Shakti?
>>
File: coyote ;).jpg (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
coyote ;).jpg
6KB, 100x100px
>>18281287
Shiva.
>>
File: IMG_4218.jpg (99KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4218.jpg
99KB, 450x452px
Happy Kali Puja, errybody.
>>
>>18279804
>>18281068

I used to have crippling, destructive nightmares. Dreams of torture, of wounds I never had but knew keenly of their pain. Dreams of madness, of knowing everything you see is a lie but you couldn't know what was real.

I bought a Kali Statue 8 years ago at a random chance. I had no choice. I had no option. I was so desperate for salvation from the Demons of my mind, Demons of any kind, that I threw up my hands and placed myself in her care. The nightmares stopped. Now I feel I have nightmares at the normal human level at the normal human strength, which is to say rarely and not psudo-night terrors.

Been a Hindu for six years.

Kali is Power. Kali is Kind. She gives you the power you ask for, and if you're not some Black Magic moron, she gives you the wisdom to use it Compassionately.
>>
>>18265964
CERN, the researchers messing with dark matter and negative mass, have a statue of a dancing Shiva at their facility? That's so damn cool. My understanding was that dance in the circle represents the cycle of life (existance), death(destruction), and rebirth (regeneration). Hindu religion/philosophy is really interesting, and I recommend anyone look into it a bit if that's up your alley.

I think one of the most metal quotes in history is when Oppenheimer sees his atomic bomb and quotes the Bahgavad Gita- "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." Krishna says this as he shows his true form to a mortal, who can't comprehend the multi-dimensional insanity that he's seeing.
>>
>>18264786
Another pathetic, demonic idol.
>>
>>18283274
the statue was actually a gift to the facility... its not like the scientists fucking chose to have that god for some specific reason. theres nothing mystic about CERN
>>
>>18281505
Wow perfect time for the thread.
>>
>>18283320
It's a beautiful statue nonetheless and oddly fitting.
>>
>>18283320
Lol obviously there's nothing mystic about CERN, it would just be a very intriguing decoration choice. Even the fact that they chose to display the gift is pretty neat in my opinion.
>>
>>18265397
Worshipping Buddha is the great mistake. Buddha was merely a man, he achieved enlightenment, yes, but this merely proves that mortality is not a hindrance in achieving Moksha. If we are to advance as a species we must embrace it from birth to death.
>>
>>18267285
Your false god will fall. It is inevitable.
>>
>>18267297
You have been lead astray by a puppet god. For all your faith, you will not find Moksha in the words of dead men, they are merely men. What do they know of truth?
>>
>>18268141
you exist. That is enough
>>
>>18270035
the only game being played is samsara and knowing this is not enough to break it.
>>
>>18270532
read some Gitas. You can be your own teacher.
>>
>>18276881
This, new age really fucked with the West's understanding of Hinduism and Buddhism. Please educate yourselves with the words of those who did not twist the scripture to their own ends.
>>
>>18276881
I always thought that we're at the very bottom point of the Yugas in Kali Yuga, just past the worst of it.

Considering the two great wars we've had, the millions killed and the millions more that suffered, it's hard to imagine there was ever a lower point in human consciousness, at least in relation to this cycle.

But according to this video, Krishna's appearance marked the start of the Kali Yuga, and that was essentially 6000 years ago. That would mark the lowest point at about 500BC. What happened during that period in time?

I can't really see if we are more spiritually aware in this age than in times past. I suppose we're more knowledgeable, we have science, technology, but we've also had the most brutal wars in our recent generation.

I've heard it said that transitions to a new age are often accompanied by great change, and I suppose we can mark the great wars as a turning point in human history/consciousness, but I don't yet think we've become more conscious at all.
>>
>>18281068
>>18281967
She's similar to Inaana/Ishtar in ways.
>>
>>18283305
Another Pathetic, Demonic Idol in a world where your God loves the suffering that your Satan spreads.

They are one and the same, really,

In Hinduism our gods are not sadists and give enough of a shit about humanity to fight away demons.
>>
>>18285982
So is Sekhmet. In Hinduism and Egypt, behind every Strong God is a Goddess running things.
>>
>>18286613
I will have to look into this. I was raised Christian but I found my way to Inanna.
>>
>>18264786
The goddess of destruction, Kali, stopped by to celebrate Diwali
>>
>>18280087
No, he wasn't.

That nigger canstay gone.
>>
>>18283305
Another pathetic, uninformed retard.
>>
Do you niggers understand that the kali yuga had nothing to do with the goddess Kālī?

Is the demon Kali (short vowels). Kālī's root means time (as in kālā).
>>
>>18286607
>>18286912
All wrong. Your worthless idol has no power. Kali is a literal demon, finite and powerless.
>>
File: 1411651823780.jpg (123KB, 600x915px) Image search: [Google]
1411651823780.jpg
123KB, 600x915px
>>18264786
I dunno, but sure I have some lewd pictures of her
>>
File: kali_c10.png (162KB, 377x498px) Image search: [Google]
kali_c10.png
162KB, 377x498px
>>18288064
>>
>>18288067
>>
>>18288072
>>
>>18288075
>>
One of the only goddess you can find good ancient art of fucking. Kali was probably the original sex tape leaker.
>>
File: Temple_of_Kali-Ma_2.jpg (341KB, 1280x822px) Image search: [Google]
Temple_of_Kali-Ma_2.jpg
341KB, 1280x822px
>>18288094
sexy beast desu
>>
>>18288108
>>
File: kalithedestroyer.jpg (490KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kalithedestroyer.jpg
490KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: kali-kneeling8.jpg (32KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
kali-kneeling8.jpg
32KB, 500x615px
>>18288194
>>
>>18288043
Ok, let's say I buy your line.

Why the fuck does your God let your Satan run around unchecked, tempting and dragging people into hell?

You don't let a pedophile rape your child after you find out it happens for "to build character", you put a stop to it, permanently.

Your god seems to do just that, letting Satan ruin his creation and just...lets it happen. Is it weakness? Is your God a Sadist? Every answer I have seen is self-serving.
>>
>>18289646
Self-serving is thinking that you are in a postion to judge God when in fact you don't even know as much as the other 99.9% of the human race about the way things really are.
>>
>>18277110
yes
>>
Can we get back to the sexy goddess pictures. I wasn't done yet.
>>
>>18289646
>God let your Satan run around unchecked
Wrong. It is on a long leash inside a sandbox (this dimension and time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ddcICOvvU

>tempting and dragging people into hell?
You must overcome it though Jesus. This life is a huge test.

>you find out it happens for "to build character"
It is. To build character. And since you already know it, you won't be able to use that argument in the day of judgement. You are supposed to overcome your anger at God and learn how to trust Him. Build that character.

>and just...lets it happen
And just like that you reject the truth, instead of praying, you waste your time being angry at God not angry at sin and not doing something (prayer) to stop the attacks of the enemy.

>Is your God a Sadist?
No. He is your Father and your God and He is absolutely holy. You and I cannot understand His ways for He is above human thought.

We don't have time to waste. Accept Jesus into your heart, you won't be able to overcome what it is coming into this world on your own.
>>
>>18290173
"HOW DARE YOU JUDGE THE GOD I DESCRIBED! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY POSITION" You call God an Idol and I tear you apart. Grow a spine and be worthy to fight for your faith your go home. You make a claim, you back it up. Your god is a Self-Serving Sadist, or he is Weak. Divine Command theory fails when his morality is unlike the one he demands of us. Truly your god is in your image.

>>18290215
(UFO Pentecostalism)
This is a good start.

"Everything is a test"
So what you seem to be describing is Gnostic thinking. A god that puts humans with Satan in a Box is very strongly reminiscent of the Demiurge. Testing for what is all the world are basically spirituality retarded children is as like the Romans abandoning their weak children to the elements. That's not morality, that's a craven survivalist mentality.

"It is. To build character. And since you already know it, you won't be able to use that argument in the day of judgement."

I have as much faith in God as you do, if not more. I mock your God for being the sadistic Blind Watchmaker you have made him.

"You are supposed to overcome your anger at God and learn how to trust Him. Build that character."

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ
-Ghandi

"And just like that you reject the truth, instead of praying, you waste your time being angry at God not angry at sin and not doing something (prayer) to stop the attacks of the enemy."

I pray every Day. Just because you reject my prayer doesn't make it lesser. So God needs my prayer to fight Demons? More Pentecostal pseudo-shamanistic bullshit. Kali slays Demons. Your god gets his rocks off watching Demons torment his children, and you're proving it to me with your own black tongued words.

"No. He is your Father and your God and He is absolutely holy. You and I cannot understand His ways for He is above human thought"
>>
>>18290494
If you cannot explain your logic, it will be torn down. What you say is sacred mystery is more of a confession of ignorance, and that it is a hollow thing to defend. You cannot both speak for your God and pretend not to know. Speak the Truth or be exposed as a Pharisee.

"We don't have time to waste. Accept Jesus into your heart, you won't be able to overcome what it is coming into this world on your own."

People like you are more like the Slayers of Christ, the Pharisees, and the Romans.

I will not let you and your kind take god and make him into a puppet. Athiests feed on this filth.

The Black Mother is the only force worth considering.
>>
File: 63363636.png (309KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
63363636.png
309KB, 763x757px
>christcucks triggered because they cannot into symbolism
>>
>>18288043
You know, telling other people they are wrong just because you are triggered by the thought of other deities does not mean you are right .
>>
"EVERYTHING IS A DEMON BECAUSE IT'S NOT OF MY BELIEF."

Jesus fucking Christ, calm down you autists.
>>
Do you think Kali and Eris ever met, and if so, how do you think it went?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 960x720px
>>18291162
>how do you think it went?
Hot
>>
>>18269803
Nice to see another Dissection fan here. Was Jon right all along? Should I follow his example?
>>
>>18291162
>kali
>eris
I'd say they are different interpretations of the Goddess , along with Inaana and Ishtar
>>
Looks like a man hating deity leading an army of topless niggers.
The kind of deity that modern feminists would love to worship
>>
She's the goddess of atheism. Also the snake is actually shiva (rudra) strangling the illusion of himself. the snake is dualistically shown as a head and neck and represents erection (kundalini); kali is thus the true form of shiva, the dead god consumed in his desires
>>
her favorite drink is mahisasura martini
>>
File: take-a-moment-say-alhamdulillah.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
take-a-moment-say-alhamdulillah.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
>Why should I worship her?
You shouldn't.
>>
>>18277294
>Is there a very good reason why God in Christianity allows Satan to tempt people?
yes
all things good and evil emanate from God and God alone
Satan is a servant of God whether he likes it or not
>>
>>18290653
**proddies
>>
>>18277107
the real mvp
>>
File: Eris_with_apple.jpg (63KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
Eris_with_apple.jpg
63KB, 600x857px
>>18291162
>>18291259
Rule 34 now
>>
>>18285982

Black all consuming fire which acts as a Lover and a Mother dragging finger tips along the wrinkles of my brain to erect great art in her image. It will burn, becoming nothing but ash though it must be.
>>
>>18272955
Kali generally makes way more sense than Satan does though. She's actually coherent
>>
>>18292823
I had the same thought the other month, except Inanna and Ishtar are basically the same in the sense of the only major difference being the name.

Ishtar, Kali, and Sekhmet all have an interesting common element of being goddesses of both creation and destruction, or war (Sekhmet being a sun goddess representing life, but also notoriously bloodthirsty, and again a goddess of war, like Ishtar). In a lot of ways they seem like the most primal kind of god, even if others were more devoutly worshipped than they were.
>>
kys lmao
>>
>>18293639
Sounds like a racket to me, if I am less then generous, or Calvinist, if I am more so.
>>
>>18264786
Why should I worship her?

I dont think you can as Hinduism isnt a group of beliefs that allows for converts
>>
>>18264786
i think ganesha is more popular and shiva is more powerful than kali
>>
>>18290193
Bump for this please
>>
>>18296693
>Implying Siva/Sati isn't a thing
topkek, anon
>>
>>18296693
>religion is a popularity contest
quality post senpai
>>
I don't worship her because I have enough power to be closer to their level than the average worshipper. I still communicate and interact with many deities. Shiva is one of my guides but I haven't had much interaction with Kali. Maybe the next time I traverse the Astral plane I'll make an effort to communicate with The Mother.
>>
File: learning goddess bacopa.jpg (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
learning goddess bacopa.jpg
412KB, 1600x1200px
>>18296693
Shiva is not more powerful than Kali.
And Ganesha may be more popular, but he totes loves his family.

>>18300900
Kali is gonna take that "I have more power than plebs" mentality and drink it like all that demon blood.

The mother is going to take you by the scruff of your neck, and break everything you ever held dearer than her.

Have fun!
This is what Kali is like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxejViC1Uvk
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.