[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I'm visiting from /pol/ (no not a neo nazi) anyways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (59KB, 269x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 269x295px
Hello /x/ I'm visiting from /pol/ (no not a neo nazi) anyways my gf wants to try conjuring a demon preferably one from the Goetia, I told her we can do it by next month at her place or the woods near her house in which case I'm thinking of Orobas; how do I conjure him?
>>
>>18264316
Don't. Get Buer. He'sa bro.
Learn to do it and immerse yourself at a subconscious level or nothing will happen.
>>
File: demon_hillary.jpg (12KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
demon_hillary.jpg
12KB, 400x307px
Hello /pol/ I'm visiting from /x/ (not a twink named Cheswick btw) anyways my gf wants to try be elected a senator preferably of a state on a sea coast, I told her we can do it by next month at her place or at some beer hall in which case I'm thinking of New York; how do I this?
>>
>>18264331
Buer? I want to know more about history preferably and the way the world came to be
>>
>>18264316
Demons aren't real and you're contributing to the cancer that is AMA and How do I summon x threads.

Go back to sucking off Trump.
>>
>>18264335
just when I thought the thread couldn't get worse
>>
>>18264344
You don't start messing with the dangerous shit unless you are good at it. Also remember to be respectful but alpha, and make a small offering. Even sonething simple like a change of habits will do.
>>
>>18264359
Is it ok to offer my anus hole to his dick as a sacrifice?
>>
>>18264359
Sadly, I lost my virginity to gf two days I go I could've offered him that desu
>>
>>18264426
Your hand can't be your girlfriend therefore it doesn't count.
>>
>>18264426
>to gf two days I go I

Were you born retarded?
>>
Serious question: Are you and your gf into the same crazy satan cult or is she just the type of girl that plays around with ouija boards?
>>
>>18264444
She once pegged me and made me suck on a goat's dick if that counts.
>>
>>18264451
Was it a supernatural goat doe .. ?
>>
>>18264452
I don't know where she got the goat. She made me swallow his cum and it made my stomach queezy. And the goat had a Donald Trump mask on.
>>
File: 12309.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
12309.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>18264452
I wouldn't KID you about something like that.
>>
>>18264444
>>18264451
>>18264452
>>18264458
Things like this really get my goat.
>>
>>18264444
Plays around with ouija boards also she's been a pagan for awhile now I'm a mason and have some experience with esotericism
>>
>>18264460
I think it's pretty BAAAAAHD.
>>
Maaan .. if you were a neo-nazi you would be better off that being that fucking insane
>>
File: 1310151801048.jpg (46KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1310151801048.jpg
46KB, 245x300px
>>18264460
Lamb it, then wool you just ignore the thread then?
>>
>>18264451
Tell us more of this story.
>>
>>18264444
Checked.
>>
>>18264316

> summon a demon

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER DO THIS?
>>
File: goat-man-2801.jpg (31KB, 280x440px) Image search: [Google]
goat-man-2801.jpg
31KB, 280x440px
>>18264490
Goat back to /b/ faggot
>>
Go into the forest, it is a better scenery. Make sure you are not disturbed though.

Smoke some weed or use psychedelics, but only if you are seasoned with this.

Get 5 candles. Preferably Red, Green, Blue, White, Black. If not available, all black. If not available all white, and shame on you.

Get a bag of salt.

Get a shitload of incense. I mean 3-4 packs of it, and a cup to hold them in. For extra effect get a smoke bomb.

Draw a large pentagram with a stick on the ground. Put a circle of salt around this. Put the cup with the incense in the middle and you and your girlfriend stand or sit facing each other with the cup between you.

Meditate or smoke the blunt. Be silent for a while, then both start chanting: jee-dan tah-sjah hu-wet nah-ka o-ro-bas! Do this for at least 5 minutes.

Orobas may manifest. If He does, prepare for some wild stuff. He will probably make his presence known either way. One of you two may get possessed. This is the time to start asking each other questions and giving answers. Trance probably ensues. You can use this mind state to command your partner into doing anything you want.

Ask questions about the past (boring), present (mildly useful), or future (interesting). Can also use this moment to curse (bring bad luck) to common enemies.

If all fails, just have sex in the pentagram.

Don't break any promises you've made. Clean up your shit, take candles home, and wipe off the pentagram.
>>
>>18264501
im not even mad
>>
>>18264507
Great; I'm seasoned with psychedelics so there's that +1 internet for you pal
>>
>>18264316
Can we safely assume you're at the point where you would summon some malevolent supernatural force just to have comfort knowing that there are supernatural forces, even if you suffer for it? Is that your current level of edgelord? Because there's a problem with your reasoning: you are assuming that gaining knowledge of the supernatural will either be something you can communicate to others or something that you will draw strength and the will to continue living from, and therefore worth it.

It might not work out that way, though. You might tap into something that indeed causes you to believe that there are supernatural forces, but which also will be something you can't communicate to anyone, and which will also frustrate and confound you to the point where your will to live becomes entirely sapped, and you will become convinced that killing yourself is the only way out, which will land you in a mental ward, and you'll realize that you actually can't sufficiently explain anything without sounding completely insane.

I'm pretty sure there are a number of folks here on /x/ who could tell you about that, so you are at least wise in coming here first.

Just saying, this might not turn out as well as you think it will.
>>
>>18264663
Nah dude you don't get it. That's the fun part, finding a creative way to communicate an incommunicable thing. Also, who cares what happens to me. As long as it is verified, I will have the ambition and passion to find a way to use it against furries and other diaper-wearing NEET faggots.
>>
>>18264722
Lots of furries are already into magic. You literally posted a horse man.
>>
>>18264722
Okay. You might need to suffer. I was assuming that you didn't, but who am I to judge? Just don't forget to learn from it, and make sure you limit it to your own suffering, and don't needlessly spread it to others. Have fun.
>>
>>18264722
I'm not OP lol I just would want to use any supernatural force to destroy furries. Stealing and burning their fur suits is getting real old and I'm not old enough to start stesight up murdering them yet. If I get caught I still have too much life to live. But I'm getting close and I can't wait
>>
>>18264766
lol clearly I intend to make many suffer needlessly regardless of my own suffering.
>>
read the goetia and do what it says, that is how you summon them.
>>
>>18264316
>I told her we can do it by next month at her place or the woods near her house

Unlikely. You have neither the skills nor the personal power to succeed.
>>
>>18264346
fuck off blind ignorant cunt
>>
File: 1470744200975.png (412KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
1470744200975.png
412KB, 738x738px
>>18265698
They arent, Crowley said it himself, its all inside your brain.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.