[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ so Iforst time on this board. I wanted to ask a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0616.png (84KB, 278x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0616.png
84KB, 278x172px
Sup /x/ so Iforst time on this board. I wanted to ask a question.

So I'm gunna have a threesome with this guy and his wife. Well they think I'm a virgin. Normally I would care but she sent me a pic of her pussy and she has a leviathan cross and a an upside down cross on her pelvis.

Now I'm only worried cause they think I'm a virgin and I don't want to die in some kinda ritual.

Am i being paranoid with this shit. Is there any significance with this tattoo. It's 2016 and everyone knows how to use google so I know she knows what it is.
>>
According to a website's satanic calender:

OCTOBER
22 - 29 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.
28 - 30 Satanist high unholy days: Related to halloween. Human sacrifices.
31 All hallow's Eve (Halloween): One of the two most important nights of the year. Attempts are made to break the bond which is keeping the doors to the underworld closed. Blood and sexual rituals. Sexual association with demons. Animal and human sacrifice - male or female.
>>
>>18263356
kek. nice tread.
place of sex? if weird than definitely yes. also more info on them how did you meet did they reach out for you? also describe them somehow. are you really virgin? subtly hint them that you are not and see hiw they react. for eg. tell them how you only had sex with single persons only and were adventorous and interestes in threesomes groupies.
ps: i don't know if i really should point it out or not cause it is obvious OP : you're a faggot
>>
>3way
>with this guy
youre a faggot. kill yourself, degenerate
>>
>>18263368
Idk what to do with this info

>>18263373
>>18263376

I miss typed cause I'm an idiot.

This guy get off when a mother dude is fucking her girl. I'm starved for pussy and haven't had sex in about 2 years. I stopped masterbaiting cause I was doing it way to much. Like making my dick raw.

It's gunna be at there place but they can only meet up after 2:00am.
>>
>>18263373
Also Craigslist of course. I have zero game and want a quick lay from time to time
>>
>>18263368
Nvm sorry thanks for this. I'm actually taking my time to read now and not skiming.
>>
>>18263412
yeah, not him, but given the chick's tats and the date and the stuff in that post, i'd say maybe give this one a miss
>>
>>18263420
>>18263420
She is gunna be pissed. We have chatted before. I made an ad like 4 or 5 months earlyier. And I was due to meet up with them but had problems and couldn't. She point this out to me when she answers my ad. And from talking to them through email they seem to be sluts so there's that. She want me to meet up with them on Friday night or Saturday. But I guess it's best not to take a chance
>>
>literally cucking yourself out of losing your virginity because muh spooky /x/

fucking do it faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.