[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, who here is into secret messages behind songs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, who here is into secret messages behind songs and other media?

I've been listening to The Hoosiers, and i found something interesting about the Goodbye Mr A song. In particular this part where he clearly attempts and achieves to say "Goodbye mr aids" in the middle of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJpnnw0oY4s

I opened it up in sony vegas and did the old reverse and slow trick, seeming to hear voices emerge, i carried on slowing down to the point where it can't be dragged anymore. As soon as the audio starts I heard the words "I feel lust", afterwards, amidst some confusing rabble I could hear the words "I see a man".

I would have gone into this deeper myself, but I don't know how to buy a decent audio editing software.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>The Hoosiers

Never heard of them.
>>
it actually simply says "i lust", mb
>>
another part i think it says "we're all the same, we're simple"

might just be losing my shit
>>
Nothing spooky here.

If you reverse and slow an audio track expecting to find something, your brain will convince you you've found something.

Confirmation bias or something.
>>
>>18263210
>Nothing spooky here.

confirmed for denial
>>
>>18263212
What reason would I have to lie about this?

Am I going to somehow profit from backmasked messages appearing in some obscure hipster band's music?
>>
He says aids at least 5 times, the background singers even start saying it towards the end of the song. They're really sneaky with one of them aswell, lining it up so the background singers say "ids" right as the lead says "surprise"
>>
>>18263325
I'm gonna post a video with every single aids i can find, after that its up to you guys whether you think its worth listening to it backwards. There was a lot more than I thought.
>>
It actually could be the girl in the background making it sound like hes saying aids the whole time because shes pissed off that she didnt get to say anything besides the same fucking thing over and over again
>>
my bad the instruments are haunted guys
>>
>>18263124
the real mystery is why was this image drawn in 2013, not 2006
>>
>>18263370
cos ur a fag
>>
>>18263124

Link to file?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.