[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taking break at work >see sharpie'd sign tacked on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1022162005-1.jpg (829KB, 2491x2007px) Image search: [Google]
1022162005-1.jpg
829KB, 2491x2007px
>taking break at work
>see sharpie'd sign tacked on side of post by road
Ok /x/, which one of you did this?
>>
Does it want me to do a search for planet X, or look at the sky because Nibiru is close enough to pwn us?
>>
>>18261743
It's telling me to look up. My name is Planet X.
>>
>>18261743
I was pondering that myself, perhaps it's meant to be a double entendre.
Forgot to add that I had a good laugh when I first saw the note, it's like irl /x/ shitposting.
>>
>>18261739
Essentially, nibiru is coming to fuck earth's day up. So hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hope that you die in the first moments and. It the aftermath.
>>
We should do more IRL shitposting, anyone else up for leaving nibiru notes everywhere?
>>
>>18261795
totally down to shitpost irl
>>
File: sgc2c_ep070_04.jpg (76KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sgc2c_ep070_04.jpg
76KB, 400x300px
>>18261747
It's planet x looking up with rp emotes.
>*looks up from under my celestial fedora* psh nothing personnel earth*teleports behind the earth from behind the sun*
>>
File: 1433258903602.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1433258903602.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>18262017
>>
remember when planet x was pluto before it was discovered
>>
I remember seeing messages about the zeightgheist documentary all over my college bathroom walls. Now I'm woke as fuck.

Ppl just get so excited about this cool new thing that nobody else has totally never heard of so they MUST tell everyone.
>>
File: sorry sir.jpg (6KB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
sorry sir.jpg
6KB, 192x144px
>>
>>18261739
redpill me on planet x

what is it?
>>
>>18262848
Unsupported by any academic source is what it is.
>>
>>18262672
Fair enough 2edgy4me etc. but you make a good point.
>>
>>18263224
>Over the last few years countless people including scientists, top scholars, and universities, in conjunction with other peer-reviewed studies, have documented the fact that the moon, sun and earth are not in their proper positions as things may seemingly be unwinding in our solar system.

>Batygin and Brown published the result today in The Astronomical Journal. Alessandro Morbidelli, a planetary dynamicist at the Nice Observatory in France, performed the peer review for the paper. In a statement, he says Batygin and Brown made a “very solid argument” and that he is “quite convinced by the existence of a distant planet.”

>Caltech researchers have found evidence of a giant planet tracing a bizarre, highly elongated orbit in the outer solar system. The object, which the researchers have nicknamed Planet Nine, has a mass about 10 times that of Earth and orbits about 20 times farther from the sun on average than does Neptune (which orbits the sun at an average distance of 2.8 billion miles). In fact, it would take this new planet between 10,000 and 20,000 years to make just one full orbit around the sun.
>>
>>18262848
A planet that is hypothesized to be in the outer realms of our solar system, that would explain some weird behaviors of some kuiper-belt object orbits.

However, since we are on /x/, it is safe to assume that people refer to nibiru and similar schizo shit. Celestial bodies that are impossible to exist
>>
>>18261795
I'll start posting them around town along with White Genocide is real stickers.
>>
>>18263239
Unless the planet plans to pass near Earth in the next 100 years I deem it irrelevant, none of us will be there to either witness it or die.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.