[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't know wether to post this on /pol/ or /x/. I�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (164KB, 2000x2109px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164KB, 2000x2109px
I didn't know wether to post this on /pol/ or /x/. I'll try here first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0tr50YRw-U
>>
File: 14x.gif (740KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
14x.gif
740KB, 200x200px
>>18260245
>>
so, jim carry sequal?
>>
This should be fucking obvious. Do the opposite of what the american do. Theyre literally a waste of air by how dumb they are. /pol/ included. Veritas Technologies is owned by The Carlyle Group, a bunch of gigakikes.
>>
>>18260245
Thanks OP, I forgot about this channel. This guy was one of the first sources I found about the masons back in the day. His voice is comfy.
>>
>>18261619
One of the first 'sources'

Pfft
>>
>>18261150
>>18261150
ok]
why
>>
>>18260245
that guy is prob a mason in himself. he is always subtly inserting hitler and his only "proof" hitler was part of the conspiracy is a single frame there he is doing the "jason" tetragrammaton. but that doesn't prove anything and the nazis banned freemasonry.
>>
File: mason books.jpg (456KB, 1142x954px) Image search: [Google]
mason books.jpg
456KB, 1142x954px
>>18261630
>a bloo bloo
Yes, source. Masons are fucking evil shits and this guy does a nice job of underlining it.

This was already after I read their own words, mind. You don't have to look hard to find out that your faggot club of crypto kikes is absolute shit.
>>
>>18260245

This guy's numerology cracks me up. He will often do shit like add a space at the end or word things in a fucked up way to get the numbers he wants.
>>
>>18260245
>Implying that Donald ever had a chance.
>Implying that the election needs to be rigged.

GB2 /pol/
>>
>>18261712
So you downloaded Ape's library but didn't actually read any of it?
>>
File: alexjones.png (10KB, 491x351px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.png
10KB, 491x351px
>>18261786

>Adding a space to change the sum

You don't know how numerology works, do you?

Russianvids is 100% legit. My favorite guy on youtube. Does a very good job at exposing hoaxes and the fake reality propped by Hollywood and the media.
>>
>>18263519
>You don't know how numerology works, do you?
If he uses any modern language, than he doesn't either.
>>
>>18263560
Why can't you apply numerological rules to English letters?

Please show me the official treatise on global numerological rules. Do you have the "occult handbook for dummies" perchance? Or is this the "hush hush" secret that only those "in-the-know" are privy to? Please, enlighten us O sage.
>>
>>18263588
You of course can. But idiots apply it to translated things, like the Bible. And overall, of all esoteric fields, that's one of the most worthless.
>>
>>18261712
Whycrypto kikes? Do you just dislike Jew or is it just the word you used? Because I've read Albert pikes stuff and let's just say pike didn't like the kike

Cmon guys you can't just randomly scream about Jews all the time, your killing your own good points by not having enough research.

No matter how many Jews are involved you can't just say "the Jews" because to a rational person they'll know it isn't most Jews and most the elite aren't Jews, they're just over represented. Pushing too much of the kike stuff and calling none Jews as kikes will only make us look like retarded nazis to the left.
>>
>>18263625
Certainly stupid, I agree. English is a terrible language for the Bible; much is lost in the translation for lack of certain concepts, and it's a truly inefficient language compared to Hebrew or Koine Greek. Does a lot less with a lot more words. And of course, it does not retain the numerology or other secrets (like the musical notes of Hebrew for example)

That being said, I did not see any application of numerology on English bible verses in the OP video, so I am not sure how your comment is relevant.
>>
>>18263639
>I've read Albert pikes stuff and let's just say pike didn't like the kike
Well, he sure loved Kabbalah, and that's about as Kikey as you can get in esoteric circles, so even if he didn't like the messengers, he certainly valued their message.
>>
>>18263668
My bad, i just started it and assumed from the crazy voice and talk of numerology.
But it still requires quite a bit of tweeking (flipping it backwards) for him to come to his conclusions. Not to mention his ignoring that English is an international ligua franca.
>>
>>18263673
So? That's like saying that Mossad wears hats, so anyone else who does is a Jew.
>>
File: 1475209105250.gif (856KB, 324x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475209105250.gif
856KB, 324x333px
>>18261507

I think they're different veritas entities tho, one being a shekelmaster multinational and the one leaking the videos being a non profit. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>18261799
>believing polls in 2016

shig
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.