[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the real evil? , Matthew Hopkins. >torture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 135534-004-4721CB21.jpg (29KB, 223x450px) Image search: [Google]
135534-004-4721CB21.jpg
29KB, 223x450px
Can we talk about the real evil? , Matthew Hopkins.

>torture people till they were so damaged they confessed to being a witch
>never stopped the torture till he got the results he wanted
>for paid for every witch so started killing about 90 in every town to make Jew gold
>used illegal methods to get results
>tortured a pastor for days and the pastor still wouldn't confess
>hung him anyways
>everyone Cheered but boo'd when he read a scripture before being hung
>>
>>18260227
Sure. George Bush Jr.

>torture people till they were so damaged they confessed to being a terrorist
>never stopped the torture till he got the results he wanted
>Got paid in tax payers dollars to send the country into an 8 trillion dollar deficit
>Used illegal methods to get results
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18260227

Can I get le sauce on this, I wanna read abot it
>>
>>18260227
>Bitch about a man being evil because he killed witches
Butthurt Wiccan detected.
>>
File: 0038ca61_medium.jpg (20KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
0038ca61_medium.jpg
20KB, 450x254px
>>18260279
There was no chance of innocence, he tortured till they confessed to stop the pain. There was never one innocent person if the 90 people he killed every city, then when confronted by the pastors he was just getting profit and killing the innocent he lied and said he barley got paid, if at all. When in reality he was paid extensively. He would have been hung if not for coming down with sickness.

>>18260273
Witch hunt, a century of murders
Amazing documentry
Watch both episodes 2nd episode starts Matthew Hopkins, first starts how it became a thing
>>
File: clintonbush.jpg (47KB, 645x363px) Image search: [Google]
clintonbush.jpg
47KB, 645x363px
>>18260257
>hurr you must like bush

News flash, we're taking down the bush/Clinton dynasty that sit at each others tables for dinner. We already took down Bush, it was your job to get Clinton, oh but look at that, your party is way too corrupt to allow that.
>>
>>18260444
Nice trips

You're still a butthurt Wiccan. It's not like those 90 people were as significant as the thousands that Bush Sr. & Jr. killed for no reason other than oil.
>>
>>18260505
Not that guy but, this isn't even an argument. Someone doing something worse than you doesn't negate your bad deeds. More than that, probably none of them were witches and they certainly weren't wiccan.
>>
>>18260227
OP is totally a witch guys
>>
File: 1477000579008.png (1MB, 663x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1477000579008.png
1MB, 663x1145px
>>18260517
No but you are, especially since you enjoy bitching about 90 dead women who died in the 17th century or so long ago, when there are way more innocent people dying now

Pic related
>>
>>18260227
Alot of people died and are still being tortured and killed in the name of god anon
get over it
>inb4 but this dude didnt do it in the name of god he was inherently evil so its bad
okay then
>>
"Let's talk about evil people"

*Gives a perfectly fine example*

>OMG YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER NEET, LIKE OMG, GET OVER YOURSELF, LIKE THEY'RE TOTES NOT EVEN THAT, LIKE, BAD, LIKE OMG

I hate wiccan nutjobs, but OP literally did nothing lol. You guys are just being cuntish for the sake of being cunts.

OT: Unit 731 or Mao
>>
>>18260257
>bringing unrelated /pol/ shit to a thread about a witchhunter
No one is arguing that Bush is great. Are you fucking retarded? OP wasn't talking about shitty modern politicians, they were talking about a shitty person that exploited fear of witchcraft to line his pockets. Similar ideas there, but try not to get confused.
>>18260273
http://www.witchtrials.co.uk/intro.html
>>
File: vasili.jpg (46KB, 340x419px) Image search: [Google]
vasili.jpg
46KB, 340x419px
Vasili blokhin

This guy personally executed upwards of seven thousand people at Katyn.
>>
Christman Genipperteinga. Dude was a literal cave troll that had a lair full of stuff from people he murdered on the roads and kept a sex slave for years. He would kill his own kids when she got pregnant and make fucking wind chimes out of them.

He would almost always murder any other robbers he worked with to rob something usually by poisoning and then just throw their bodies down a shaft in his cave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christman_Genipperteinga
>>
>>18261491
OP here.
Now this is what I'm talking about

Anyone got more?
>>
File: witch3.jpg (23KB, 360x242px) Image search: [Google]
witch3.jpg
23KB, 360x242px
>>18260444
>There was no chance of innocence, he tortured till they confessed to stop the pain. There was never one innocent person if the 90 people he killed every city, then when confronted by the pastors he was just getting profit and killing the
>innocent he lied and said he barley got paid, if at all. When in reality he was paid extensively. He would have been hung if not for coming down with sickness.

Come on dude all those women weighed the same as a duck, what more proof do you need that they were witches?
>>
>>18262100
Wasn't the tests he tried.
The tests he went through were
>tie them up and throw them in the water and drag them back out when they sink till they confess they're a witch

Only one who wouldn't confess was a pastor after all that, and he still got hung.
>>
>>18262107
Uh yeah I know. It was a reference to a movie. Thanks for making me explain the joke.

But I thought his 'tests' were even simpler than that, I had heard he just tied them up and threw them into the water, and if they drowned then, well, whoops, they weren't witches. But if they floated they were witches and had to be put to death anyway. So it was sort of a lose/lose situation for the accused.
>>
>>18262117
My bad, never saw any such movie.
Sometimes they drowned but most of the time he had his men he hired to dive in with they sank, lay them in the ground,
>confess. You're a witch
>I didn't do anything
>boys, throw him back in

There was never one innocent to the ones he tortured because it was all financial gain.
>>
>>18261491
>He would kill his own kids when she got pregnant and make fucking wind chimes out of them.
Just...wow.
>>
>>18262133
Then boy are you in for a treat. Look up monty python witch skit on YouTube or somewhere similar.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.