[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help explaining this shit /x/ I was 10 years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I need your help explaining this shit /x/

I was 10 years old that fateful night. I couldn't sleep and no matter what I tried, I just couldn't get tired. I decided to grab my mobile phone and play some vidya before I feel sleepy. After a solid 30 mins of gaming , I finally felt tired. Quick info before we go on, my room door is right besides my bed, and I am constantly facing it (basically I can't see the other end of the room). I left my phone on so I can see where I was placing it down. The screen blasted at full power at the door besides my bed. And there it fucking was. A head, which appeared to be that of a woman, facing me at bed level. Even though the phone screen was on full power, the thing had no face. It was like a shadow, it just sucked in light like a fucking black hole. The only thing I could see was the mangled hair and a head shape. Now, that thing was no human. My bed is pretty low to do ground and for anything to face me in that level would require un-natural neck bending abilities. The ones only broken necks have. Only if...the thing wasn't under my bed.

I shat my pants and covered myself with a blanket. The next day everything was back to normal.
I still never look at that direction at night, and every time I hear/see weird shit I cover myself over the head like a baby. Fuck that shit.

<Basically this, but 10 cm away from my face and with mangled and weird hair. Also, there were no shoulders, only head
>>
OP here.

Two more things happened in my house.

2 years ago. I was sleeping in my room. I woke up for whatever the reason and heard breathing. The breathing seemed to go around the house. It would enter my room, breathe loud and go back to the living room. Now, my house being old, you hear footsteps of anything moving around. This time, no footsteps, just breathing that moved around the house. I fell asleep trying to convince myself it had a logical explanation.

Second one: One year ago. I was browsing the internet on my PC and noticed thumping coming from around the house. It was just one thump, and I thumped twice just for the lulz I guess. Then, something thumped three times. I shat pants (again) and tried to behave casual. After about a minute, something knocked down fruit in the kitchen. I was alone.
>>
>>18260532
/thread
>>
>>18260016
did it look like the queens head on a one pence coin? if so, i seen this but in cornwall when i was around 10. it was just a head on the floor
>>
>>18260016
>shit even the Creepypasta Wiki would laugh at

Child, you need some sense beat into you.
>>
You must be over 18 to post here. Stay in school and don't do drugs.
>>
>>18262928
Also don't forget to drink milk and brush your teeth.
>>
MYSTERY NIGGAS
>>
>>18260016
>I was 10 years old that fateful night.
stopped reading there
you obviously have no idea how to tell a story that you want others to believe was a part of your past if you literally use some super generic line right from the start.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.