[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm wondering if /x/ knows anything about the author

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: steve.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Hi, I'm wondering if /x/ knows anything about the author and speaker steve quayle. I remember I heard him years ago and his name popped into my brain and I was wondering if you guys knew about him.

Any podcasts, PDFs, links, and etc that you find interesting about him you are free to put down.

I've started looking into him and found stuff like the giants, fairies, and zombies and was wondering if there was more stuff he talked about.

Also general steve quayle thread I guess.
>>
I find him fascinating.

Just do what I do. Go to youtube and search for Steve Quayle (for this month - October 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3goXXn6OPCYyoutube.com
>>
File: Giant%20cadaver.jpg (55KB, 516x358px) Image search: [Google]
Giant%20cadaver.jpg
55KB, 516x358px
His website: http://www.stevequayle.com/

Quayle used to be more into the Elohim, and paranormal stuff, but he is increasingly into End of World and anti-Federal Bank prepper rants which I find tedious.
>>
>>18258737
From what I've heard he thinks that the giants of the bible were 50 feet tall when they were actually 10 feet tall
>>
I have a question, why do I need to shoot Giants with a solid copper bullet and not just a regular copper tipped bullet?
>>
I heard him on coast to coast. And I don't remember anything he said. But he was really interesting.
>>
>>18258737
The gist of him and tom hornes books are the vatican is helping to usher in the end of days by helping the aliens/fallen angels cause a great deception where theyll convince alot of people the aliens are the creators of mankind, jesus, islam, etc. They also cover the islamic antichrist but i havent read the books yet. They do tons of free podcasts on utube tho so check em out!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.