[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who's been having dreams about different incarnations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Snapshot_20160723_1.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160723_1.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Ask a guy who's been having dreams about different incarnations of Krishna as well as a few saints from other religions and religious interpretations anything.
>>
>>18258435

Have they imparted any of their wisdom upon you?

If so, give us an example.
>>
>>18258485
Your interpretation of all wisdom is scripted to suit your overall experience. Imagine your life as a sort of painting, and your experience and "choices" would be the brushes and paints- but you're already a finished piece, while at the same time being able to recreate yourself perceptively from this level of experience. When you're done you get to move on and create a new painting, if that's what you decided you wanted to do before you came here. Some people have different programs or roles or costumes or masks, depending on your perspective, but we're all one thing at the core.
>>
>>18258500

First of all, nice dubs.

Second of all, I shall be pondering this all night.
>>
>>18258485
I mean, honestly, all "wisdom" is just associations related to circumstances related to this level of experience- it's all self-fulfilling, but you don't really realize it until you're able to get out of the mindset that you put yourself in. It's sort of like holding a deck of cards and you already know what the next card is going to be because you're a psychic, but you erase your memory of being able to do that so you can have the cool experience of being able to call the next card in the deck. I guess you could relate it to calling dubs on an imageboard- you might even be able to make patterns in it sometimes, but if you've decided you never want to be able to see those patterns so you can still have the experience, you're simply not going to be able too. "Wisdom" would be likened to the ability to perceive those patterns. But beyond that ability are other patterns, and other wisdoms, but those aren't really tangible from this version of reality, if any of this is making any sense at all.
>>
>>18258515
Sure thing, man, just don't forget to have fun- sounds stupid and simple and cliche, but that's pretty much the end goal to most of it all anyway. The rest is just showmanship.
>>
bumping for some fucker who's supposed to see this nonsense
>>
>>18258435
Jesus is that you?
>>
>>18258435

Get a job. Stop living with your mom. Shave. Cut your hair.

Jeezes christ.

Jeezes christ.
>>
>>18258435
Not your personal chat room, attention whore.
>>
>>18258500
Neat. Not heard it put like this before.
>>
What comes to mind OP is that I don't have any questions. I know what I need to do in terms of getting my life straight to enable me to function more efficiently. Anything else, searching for 'spiritual knowledge' or whatever, would be avoiding the point, which is that I have to actually do some work on myself first. Any further understanding may come later.

But I do like hearing new-to-me descriptions like this >>18258500. Keep posting from time to time if you have anything you think might be useful to us.

One question for you personally, is it a comfortable experience, are the dreams OK, is it freaking you out at all?
>>
File: brain-hemispheres-communicate.jpg (29KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
brain-hemispheres-communicate.jpg
29KB, 300x170px
>>18258435
So you've been reading religious stuff and having dreams? Pretty amazing right, the brain. Where do those dreams come from I wonder?
>>
>>18258435
eeehhhh, let me see that boipucci
>>
>>18258435
Ar ju Jebus
>>
>>18258435
>ask a guy who's been having dreams
Why do you think this matters in reality?
>>
>>18258435
Is that a literal neckbeard
>>
have you fucked any of them?
>>
>>18258435
lose the shitty look, get a haircut, take a bath
>>
Fucking neckbeard
>>
>>18258435
as you can tell OP we don't really think having dreams is special, if you explained a little bit more about them maybe we wouldn't be calling you a neckbeard

We love you but this board doesn't really seem to enjoy beating around the bush , either deliver the goods or gtfo
>>
>>18258435
Hey mate. Careful of what you take advice from, sometimes you meet legit folk on your journies, and sometimes you meet with pretty good pretenders. It's best to just have conversations with these folk and keep it limited to casual talk.

How do you have casual thought to strange folk? Just speak from the self really.

Did you meet the woman with the ribbon on her back playing the sitar? She's nice, and her song is something that'll never leave your mind.

Have you met the Thing that Calls itself God? Its a sight that never really leaves your mind.

Did you meet the beloved veiled Lady in her open crypt court? (Pro tip, deny her if you ever do)

Have you met the red skinned man in his tent filled with smoke? He's really nice and help explains what is going on. That and he's a bit happy strange.

Have you entered the court of mages and talked with the head scribe? You'll find something interesting if you impress them enough.

Have you seen Unity and taken in its absolute beauty? (Another Pro Tip, don't force yourself unto Unity)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.