[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Apple-Woodsman ritual. The powerful Tin Man Ritual is described

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

The Apple-Woodsman ritual.
The powerful Tin Man Ritual is described on page 103 of the Vol. 2 Formula book. It is where the parent(s) presents the child to Lucifer, "the god of light". The Tin Man appeared in the first picture (page 4) of our illustrated Guide to Monarch Programming. It was positioned there because it is often the first ritual memory. The child eats an apple that is poisoned and dies, and then is brought back to life because the coven has the antidote on hand. Next, the parent dedicates the child to Lucifer; if not, then the child will have its head severed by the Tin Man’s ax. This dedication mocks the Pentecostal dedication. Bear in mind, that some parents and programmers can only justify what they do, because they feel they are following "Lucifer’s orders." They will say, "We do it to please Lucifer." They feel Lucifer wants the child in its purest state, so they will do the moon child ceremony in the womb to allow Lucifer to plant his spirits in the fetus (which is a mockery of God’s spirit in the Christ-Child.)
>>
The 1st Ritual Theft of Birthright
When the child victim is four, this ritual typically is done to them during the 10 days to 2 weeks of rituals done around Easter. The ritual is not always done at this time. If both parents are Illuminati, then their primary job is to see their children get programmed; but if only one parent is Illuminati, then the group may have to work with the child whenever they can manipulate some time to do so. Also the Illuminati have so many children to put through programming, that many simply do not start this ritual at Easter. But if they are not done at Easter, they may be told when it is done that it is the time around Easter. The programmers have certain windows of time for certain programs and schedules to follow for each child. They can be untrue to the real calendar date, and still set the internal clock/calendars of the slave correctly later.

This first ritual is to make sure the child victim experiences a staged rejection of God where they are found unworthy to be in "His’ Book of Life. This ritual like all the others that we will describe in this series are sealed with rape and the implantation of demons.
>>
>>18253071
What is this?
>>
>>18253237
reality
>>
da fuck?
>>
>>18253071
bump, this shit is fucked up
>>
>>18253656
What's fucked up is you bumping this
>>
>>18253751
whats fucked up is you ignoring it...
>>
File: a.jpg (443KB, 1846x1226px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
443KB, 1846x1226px
The Lockup of the Guardian Angel.
The Internal Self Helper, also called the Guardian Angel of the mind, is magically locked up by the demonic power of the programmers, and a shrewd lying demon substituted in its place. The evil spirits that will be laid in will be the totems of the victim’s bloodline--the spirits of the person’s bloodlines who are to help guide the person. Many people in the New Age movement who are under total mind-control speak about their guardian angel or their totem guiding them. An example of a total mind-controlled slave doing this are the indian spirit guides that help Loretta Lynn. Hillary Clinton consults the spirit Eleanor Roosevelt. In order to familiarize the child with the proper demons they will be dressed up in a costume that resembles the bloodline spirit they are to become acquainted with. They will participate in a ritual in this costume.
>>
File: charles-and-katy-1476197749.jpg (128KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
charles-and-katy-1476197749.jpg
128KB, 768x768px
>>18253071
Project Monarch thread?

Project Monarch thread...
>>
File: 1474773991114.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474773991114.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
Curious as to sauce.
>>
File: splendorsolis_Oryelle.jpg (45KB, 493x600px) Image search: [Google]
splendorsolis_Oryelle.jpg
45KB, 493x600px
The Revelation of Demons.
At this point, both the front (the light side) and the deeper occult dark side alters will be allowed to see the demons that are layered in. The front side sees them in their Luciferian form, and are scared out of their wits. They may respond to this by having an ongoing fear of monsters under their bed. The front’s fear will keep the front away from trying to go deeper into the system. Later on in adult life, the Illuminati may want the front part of the system to go through a "deliverance", so they will think they have dealt with everything, and they don’t need to look further. (For instance, this trick was done to a programmed multiple this author has worked with, the result being, the victim gave up any type of therapy or helpful work, because they were sure they’d received the answer to their problems, which would be nice if it were true, but isn’t.) On the flip side, even though the dark side alters are also scared of the demons, who are quite terrorizing when seen by humans, the inherent need of humans to look for supernatural help pulls them toward the demonic. It is an inborn survival trait in most humans to look to supernatural help. By seeing the spiritual (even though these are dark spiritual forces), it becomes a normal function for the deeper alters to commune with the dark spiritual realm.
>>
Interestingas.
>>
Y is x ignoring this???
>>
>>18257552
Because he's not naming sources or exposing any information. He could just be making it all up, you don't know that
>>
Cult Fairy Tales are told.
Next, the people in the child’s life who are guiding the programming will tell the child programming stories, such as the Wizard of Oz stories and Alice In Wonderland. In the SO’s and 60’s, the Tall Book of Make Believe was popular. For instance the character Mr. Moon became a foundational part of the programming. Over the years the Wizard of Oz, Alice In Wonderland, and Mother Goose seem to have been overall favorites. The child will most often be in a trance state when these story lines are told. The children will have the stories repeated and they are expected to memorize these scripts. Because the programmers will build upon the child’s awareness of these stories, the stories are modified to better fit the future programming. For instance, if a programming team is going to use the Goldilocks and the 3 Bears story, they might modify the story like this: The 3 bears and Goldilocks went for a walk. Goldilocks was somewhere she shouldn’t have been, so she was eaten up by the bears. Bears will eat you up. Policemen are like bears. A Policeman found her? Do you know what happened to her? Goldilocks got locked up and put in a cage. Or maybe they might say, Goldilocks was sitting where she wasn’t supposed to.-- At that moment the chair is pulled out from underneath the child and the child is probed with a stun gun. In the last 20 years, tens of thousands of children are getting "Pleiadian" programming, and it is not known what base fairy-tales are being used for this type of programming, or if they are using sci-fi stories as the base. There are tens of thousands of children with programming that can be activated to make them think they were raised on Alcyone in the Pleiades. This is to part of the Grand Deception of the End Times.
>>
The Ritual to Test Loyalty to Oaths
The next step is to test the loyalty of the child slave to the oaths that were extracted from it. To prove the child’s loyalty, the coven demands that the child sacrifice another child. From what we witnessed, even after all the abuse and hypnotic tampering of the child up to this point, not one single child was "loyal" to the oath. The inborn aversion to taking a human’s life is strong, and the child will still refuse to do it. Therefore, the cult will have a member guide the child by taking the child’s hand and forcing it to sacrifice the innocent little life before them. In spite of their reluctance, the forced act begins to rip the fabric of the child slave’s mind and to sear its conscience. The cult will be sure to insure that the child is made to feel responsible, and that they are given guilt and shame for the deed.

Once the innocent victim is sacrificed, the child slave is required to cut the bloody heart out and eat it. The child has already been groomed for this, because the cult has been feeding blood in their milk as a pablum. The child has been allowed to get very hungry and then given blood so that in the end hunger is associated with death, and blood is associated with satisfying that hunger.
>>
>>18257623
this post exactly, this is another scizo ranting about the Wizard of Oz which was about corporatism futures cheating the innocent public and giving them half assed products.
>>
>>18257623
Some of this collaborates with the book "Trance Formation of America"
>>
>>18258000
Not to the Luciferians anon. Remember it is all twisted.

The Hell Fire Ceremony.
This ceremony is basically the burning up of a child to instill in the child victim fear of disobedience and to show them what hell is all about. The reason this is done will be explained soon. This ceremony is done with one of four possibilities,
a. a real baby,
b. a dead miscarriage,
c. a stage pretend child,
d. movies.
For sure, the Illuminati will have a real bonfire, and there will be the stench of death. They will play tapes of screaming, terrified children to amplify how bad it will be in hell. Why do the Illuminati want the children to fear hell? First, if they ever do learn about the Bible, they will "know for sure" that this is the punishment that the God who rejected them wants for them. Next, the Illuminati tell the children that IF they are bad, they will suffer in hell, but if they are good in the cult, Satan their father will protect them and let them rule with him in hell. They want the child to be terrified of Hellfire and Brimstone. This ceremony is often done where there is a crematorium. The Presideo in CA was popular because a underground crematorium was there. Bear in mind, that the child by this time has lost its true self, and is simply in terror at watching a child like themselves turned to ashes. In certain types of hot fires, the child is turned to ashes so quick that the child’s figure becomes a silhouette of ashes. The Illuminati will then begin teaching the child an important item, they will teach it to take on the spirit of the child through guilt manipulation. They’ll say, "Don’t you feel really bad that this happened to her, but you can fix it by internalizing her to yourself. Take the spirit of the child into you."
>>
>>18258003
>>18258000
>>18257623
>>18257552
>>18255600
Here is sauce, everybody

>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/part10.htm
>>
>>18258046
>>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/part10.htm
That shit doesn't seem reliable, are there any books that it exposes about it? Specifically secret books it exposes?

That's all I ask as evidence..
>>
>>18258046
Apparently it is a book, I'll check it out.

But any other books that 'the Illuminati' actually use or at least pictures of books and the pages from a camera?
>>
File: Pulp Art Sukia Medusa.jpg (331KB, 938x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Pulp Art Sukia Medusa.jpg
331KB, 938x1280px
Specific Programming maneuvers. The MANIPULATION OF NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES (NDEs)
People, who undergo Illuminati programming, will be candidates for near-death experiences. In several of the programming scripts, the victim is brought to the point of clinical death and then revived. In hospital settings, resuscitation of heart failure and other deathly events like surgery has produced tens of thousands of cases of Near-death experiences (NDE’s). According to Raymond Moody, who worked with or experienced people experiencing NDEs, the typical NDE involves the person hearing himself announced dead. Then a loud ringing or buzzing noise occurs and a long, dark tunnel appears with a light at the end. The person will meet others and a being of light, and this light-being will play back events in the person’s life, and evaluate his life, and then the person reaches a point where he must go back. People, who experience a NDE are profoundly changed. Any profound change that follows patterns can be manipulated and the Illuminati have discovered this is simply just another way to manipulate people. The NDE experiences follow patterns. We will not go into the details of why most of the NDE explanations can’t be the actual explanations, but the bottom like is that most explanations fall short and do not explain the phenomena. The frequency and consistency of a tunnel being seen with a light at the end rules out hallucinations in terms of symbology. The mind could just as well see a gate, or keyhole, or a door as an entrance to a new world but doesn’t. Some researchers believe that the answer lies in the structure of the visual cortex, and that the dying person’s center of the visual field receives an ever increasing electrical noise while dying which produces an ever increasing circle of light being seen. On the flip side, for those who have a biblical perspective, there are explanations that also seem to explain the phenomena.
>>
File: short_notcie.jpg (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
short_notcie.jpg
151KB, 1000x1000px
>>18258046
Thank you, good anon.
>>
google kathy obrien
>>
>>18259316
I came here to post this.

For the naysayers like>>18258072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laon3_ob54A
>>
>>18259361

You expect me to waste 15 minutes of my life watching some buyers p bird moan about slick Willy doing things to her hoohaa? Summarise or gtfo
>>
>>18258094
Dude this shit is crazy. Reminds me of a DMT/LSD infused weekend where I was reminding myself of how vast our universe really is, and the kind of dastardly effort that brought down Atlantis. I was trying to figure out how I knew all this stuff in my soul.

I kept coming to a thought about the Illuminati. I thought for sure they had mind controlled the entire world into basically giving away the power of god and going to sleep. I felt like I had to die. I thought it was the only way to "reset" reality. I tell you I thought this tooth and nail. The ones who want you to die are the ones who will take your soul. Don't give it to them. Don't give it to anyone. Not even god. Never give yourself away. If not having a soul is so great, why do they want you to give them yours?

There is a spell on this world. It causes us to forget the eons we have lived. Can't all work together for the betterment of man in every nation?

I fight for my power and have reclaimed it. I can pass through the cold voids of space and survive. I have been through great and terrible things. Fallen through black holes. Traveled thousands of years into the past. Hundreds of light years across the milky way. Seen utopic advanced civilizations, and despotic barbarian warlords leading single planet empires.

I felt like we are the enlightened ones that have come to lead the world out of darkness. Beings of godly light, love, power and beauty the likes of which this world has never seen.
>>
>>18259361
Thanks anon
>>
>>18259366
Her Monarch handler carved a face into her pussy and she can prove it with doctor's corroboration. Skip to 9:10 to see it.
>>
>>18259382
Thats hawt
>>
File: scary face.jpg (127KB, 1300x813px) Image search: [Google]
scary face.jpg
127KB, 1300x813px
One of the darkest threads I've read on /x/ thus far. Thanks OP
>>
Scopolamine was found to impair short-term memory. It was discovered that retrograde amnesia could be created by electroshock several hours after the brain something. This lesson caused the Illuminati and those working in mind control with them to use cattle prods and stun guns.
If a person performed something they were to forget they can be stunned or given scopolamine to deaden their memory. A quick anesthetic applied immediately after something has been done might also impair the retention of what had happened. Yet another way is seconal, which will be discussed soon. Low doses of analeptic drugs given about 10 to 20 min. before training were found to help learning. Analeptic drugs include bemegride, diazadamantanol, pentylenete-trazol, picotoxin, and strychnine. It was discovered that strychnine helps enhance classical conditioning. It can be administered either before or after the learning has taken place. It is believed that memory storage is enhanced by strychnine and strychnine sulfate. Strychnine was also found to help protect the mind’s memory against the effect of electroshock. Abusers out on the street have been turning to GHB and Rohypnol to decrease inhibitions and to cause memory loss in their victims. Rohypnol (which sells for up to $10 a tablet) is dependable but more expensive than the GHB. A number of women who have been raped by adding these drugs to their alcoholic drinks at the Club Boca, Palm Beach, FL made the paper after they were drugged and raped after partying at the club. (The Palm Beach Post, Mar., 1996 pp. 1B, 10B.) GHB (Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate) is a compound essential to the body. It acts similar to a neurotransmitter. It helps release the Human Growth Hormone and removes inhibitions around intimacy, as well as some other beneficial effects. GHB crosses the blood-brain barrier and metabolizes into GABA. GHB’s high degree of safety was proved over 25 years of research.
>>
>>18253796
yet, here I am, indifferently reading this and sifting from shitty thread to shitty thread in search of more cheap thrills because even if this is true I could give two fucks
>>
>>18259361
Anecdotes aren't evidence
>>
>>18253796
What s/he is saying is that /x/ is a slow board. It does not require multiple bumps. Also, sage.
>>
GHB also has a great aphrodisia effect. It reduces inhibitions to have sex, but because the woman clitoris is more sensitive it interferes with female orgasms. However, when the women do achieve it, it is longer and more intense, according to GHB researchers. (This author got much information on GHB from the Centurion Aging Research Lab.) GHB is described here because it is a drug that is known by the type of people who use sexual slaves and other people, and its use and misuse pertain to mind control. Like so many things involved with mind-control, GHB and many other items could be put to positive uses if used in the proper way. Sometimes the programmers use drugs rather than ECS (Electroconvulsive shock) to destroy the memory in slaves after they have done some mission for the Illuminati, the Syndicates, or Cult they belong to. The decision to use drugs rather than ECS is largely personal tastes. The very sadistic programmers enjoy using ECS, while the less sadistic ones often use the drugs, which in some instances actually perform better, but are not as violent to the victim of mind control. Retroactive amnesia can be caused by an intracerebral or a subcutaneous (under the skin) shot of Acetoxycycloheximide, cyclohexamide, or puromyxcin. A more sophisticated technique incorporates the drug seconal (aka Seconal sodium), the victim’s dissociativeness (the MPD), and hypnosis. Seconal is a strong sedative that puts people into sleep. The programmers have considered it "wonderful". The victim’s mind is conditioned hypnotically to be able to remember the drugged-seconal state. Then the hypnotic command is given that if anything about a particular mission is remembered, the person will immediately trigger (pull-up to the front of the mind) the seconal memory. This is why many therapists discover their clients getting sleepy when they get close to certain thoughts, or when they try to do therapeutic work.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.