[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these complete bullshit? I've played around with these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: download (2).jpg (13KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13KB, 284x178px
Are these complete bullshit? I've played around with these before and it always seemed like somebody in the group was pushing the thing.
What's your experiences with talking boards?
>>
>>18250839
It is real, it works, but, it is complete bullshit.
>>
File: 1399854315166.jpg (116KB, 558x577px) Image search: [Google]
1399854315166.jpg
116KB, 558x577px
All I know is merely mentioned Ouija boards freaks the Fedoras out more than threads about Jesus -- go figure.
>>
>>18251102
Some reasons could be:
-Costs money
-Does strange shit
-Does nothing at all
-Does terrifying shit

None of the above make it worth your time or money IMO.

You want scary shit? Go for a stroll in the hood with your girlfriend.
>>
>>18251108
The one we used was homemade
>>
>>18250839
I recently found an original William Fuld Ouija board on Goodwill's website going for like $20. I looked it up on other websites and found it going for up to $300. I was about to bid on it when my g/f freaks the fuck out and tells me not to. I was just gonna sell it for a couple stacks.
>>
>>18251168
Was it made of cardboard?
>>
>>18251193
A cut piece of plywood and our female artsy friend painted on the letters
>>
>>18251206
It is supposed to work, no matter what it is made of.

I asked because there was a large thread involving a homemade board a few nights ago.
>>
>>18251216
>large thread involving a homemade board a few nights ago.
Dang I guess I missed it
>>
>>18251221
Why not make a new one about the board you made and the experience it provided?

I would definitely enjoy hearing about it.
>>
>>18251189
Excellent find. Hold on to it!
>>
Are you complete bullshit? Then the board is.
Is your friend a deep metaphysical person? Then he will get his and your ass eaten by Marduk.

Your mind controls all, the entire universe. As above so below.
>>
>>18250839
A ouija board works by removing any sense of agency from each person using it. Because each person is only pushing it a little, none of them realize they are pushing it at all, and it appears to move by itself. This effect is magnified the more people there are using the board at once. As a result, the letters that show up tend to be whatever some or all of the people using the board expect to see.
>>
can these things make predictions?
>>
>>18251371

I predict a demon will spew forth from the board and rape you in the butt.

Hard.
>>
>>18251239
Well we didn't really communicate with anybody, it just pointed to random letters then good bye
>>
>>18250839
>talking boards
>>
>>18252422
Helll
>>
Play alone
3:00 am
ask for zozo
insult him
>>
>>18252422
Haha
>>
>>18251560
so that's a 'no'?

also
>>18251216
>It is supposed to work, no matter what it is made of.
so what if i make one in the wet sand on a beach? after the tide is out, of course
>>
Only if you have real dishonest friends. matpat did a thing go watch youboob
>>
File: weegeeboard.jpg (352KB, 1161x768px) Image search: [Google]
weegeeboard.jpg
352KB, 1161x768px
>>18251102
Cool persecution complex there.

I too enjoy how comparing people to caricatures deflects all scrutiny from my supernatural claims. I just say "Fedora and neckbeard" and it shames all my detractors into submission!
>>
>>18250839
They are legit anon, but they work only if they are hasbro approved.
>>
>>18256042
Hasbro=MLP
Think about it.
>>
>>18256194
Wow, really makes you think
>>
>>18256194
the plot thickens
>>
>>18250839
>be me
>be 16
>me & some of my pals decided to use a ouija board one night
>asking it bullshit questions
>not very believable, but having a lot of fun
>been recording the whole experience on my phone because always used to watch Ghost Hunters
>"Hey OP, your phone fell over"
>picks it up
>looks back at my friends to see something from the corner of my eye
>One friend starts screaming
>"What was that?"
>Friend picks up a shoe
>"This was thrown at me, OP..."

We were playing this on the floor, the opposite side of where all of our shoes were. Weird things started happening for about a week after that. Concert tickets went missing, upside-down footprint on my mirror, little noises, ect. it ended up stopping, but yeah
>>
My dad and mom played with one with dad's cousin when they were super young. They swear on their lives some really really fucked up freaky shit went dowm after that. They won't tell me the whole story, they say it's the only thing that genuinely keeps them up at night, but other family members confirmed they all saw the spooky shit go down. It all ended with them having a priest bless the house and everything. I can green text the story if anyone is interested, but intense lurkers would have seen it already on a ghost stories thread about a month ago
>>
>>18256243
HOW LEGIT, ARE YOU BULLSHITTING ME ANON
>>
>>18256402
GREEN TEXT IT YOU BITCH
>>
Things you shouldn't ask:
when will ____ die?
Things you should ask
People secrets
Can i stop playing now?
>>
>>18252422
posting reaction image of a board, in a thread about boards on an imageboard
>>
>>18256503

Greentext is done to help the post-literate era Millennials process /x/, their atrophied brains can not process more than five words in a row. Paragraphs to them are undecipherable 'walls of text'. Greentext breaks info into 'byte'-sized chunks to help the spoon-feeding of data to Millennials. Also millennials are all jobless & broke and can only access the Internet through cellphones their mom gave them for Christmas, so they can only see tiny parts of a webpage at a time. Greentext again makes things small enough for Millennials to have a chance of understanding what's going on.
>>
>>18256243
ouijia boards induce clumsiness
>>
>>18254016
>Shitposting with a ouija board
>>
>>18256534
Calm down anon
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
Captain Howdy incoming
>>
>>18257038
It's a shame how bad the sequels were.
Not as bad as Omen's sequels, but still something you WANT to forget.

Maybe it's a good thing Rosemary's Baby never got a true sequel.
>>
>>18256534
tl;dr
>>
>>18257061
exorcist III was a fine movie
>>
>>18255971
please respond ;_;
>>
>>18256402
Yeah green text the story m8
>>
I made one on piece of paper, never worked, been trying couple of times since then, nothing, even tried meditating before using it, nothing. Either it is bullshit or i'm really so fucking worthless that no one wants to talk to me from other side.
>>
>>18257650
It didn't work because it was not Hasbro approved. What did I tell you? Always buy the ones from Hasbro. The pink one is exceptionally scary.
>>
>>18250839
Complete bullshit.
Blindfold all the participant and you get missed letter at best.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.