[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do aliens exist or are they demons trying to deceive us away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Do aliens exist or are they demons trying to deceive us away from god?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxYUALC0qw
>>
>>18249818
They are human beings from the futures. Thou Art God.
>>
>>18249818
Was that a goblin sound from Oblivion right at the end?
>>
>>18249818
the shadow governments last trump card is a staged alien invasion as it was in the times of the nephilim. they are not from another planet , they are from hell and indeed demonic.

repelled by strong faith in jesus christ and only have power over you if you fear them - which most do.

to defeat demons , you must become stronger than you could imagine letting divine energy flow through you like a catalyst.

sleep paralysis and possession are both countered by jesus , that´s how OP he is.

and yes they will bring new "technology" bring the mark of the beast and grant wearers "special powers".

do not take the mark , do not believe their lies.
>>
You guys realize that any lifeform that does not originate from Earth is an alien? So even if they are demons, they're still aliens.
>>
>>18249847
There is no shadow government.

If you would have mentioned an universal term instead of a Jewish preacher that died 2000 years ago, people outside your fan club would more likely relate to your (well meant) message. Also, you wouldn't sound like a crazy Bible-nut to newfags.

>to defeat demons
It is not the humans who will set their matters. If they really physically manifest themselves as you claim, at most they can only destroy your body. What we can do is being informed and in no circumstances fall for their lies.
>>
>>18249818
>"Do Aliens exist or they exist, are they demons?
>>
>>18249854
Alien to what? Earth? What about our solar system? Or our galaxy? Imagine viewing all life as together as your own, perhaps there really are no aliens after all?
>>
>>18249818

No

Government psyop

(This is aliens visiting earth and shit. There's potential for aliens to exist in the universe, of course.)
>>
when you think about it, it can be both. seeing is how we are one of infinite universes in this mass line of possibilities. so demons, aliens, angels, satan, GOD. all exist. who's to say they cant travel through this line of realities.
>>
>>18249832
No.

They are humans from the past who once inhabited this world and destroyed it with technology.

They have evolved for eons and have become super advanced and are surprised to find a different species of humanoid on this planet.

They envy our perfect human bodies.
>>
I think it is naive to think this planet is the only one in the entire universe that holds (has/will have) life.
>>
>>18249818
Yes, it is mathematically nearly an impossibility that alien life wouldn't exist. However, they most likely haven't been to this planet.

And no, they are not demons you fucking christcuck.
>>
>>18249818
Aliens are physical beings while demons are spiritual

anything that that goes against god is demonically influenced
>>
File: baloon.gif (175KB, 912x635px) Image search: [Google]
baloon.gif
175KB, 912x635px
>>
>>18252328

>However, they most likely haven't been to this planet. 4.543 billion years since the earth was created lets just assume it takes that long to have any planet that could support something like us. universe is believed to be 13.82 billion years old so technically there could be civilizations that are a few billion years old. Now this is all speculation but imagine the technology of a civilization that is 1 billion years old. They might know about our existence on our planet and have the means to get here. But that being said there would be almost no point of them coming here because to them we are still haven't reached the stone age. Now maybe a younger more advanced race then us would come here for studying the planet our our politics to collect information for maybe how they evolved. Basically what i am saying is that i think its totally possible for aliens to have visited or hang out around our planet observing us. But end the end either me or you REALLY knows because personally i haven't seen a ET just a UFO.

>>18249818

Also op,

Anyone who believes vids like these are retarded.
>>
File: tumblr_n5j6ci5QoI1r1ebr6o1_500.gif (898KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5j6ci5QoI1r1ebr6o1_500.gif
898KB, 500x339px
many folk tales in my country are exactly like alien abductions but these are 100s of years old
little people ("goblins") that only appear at night, kidnap people multiple times, paralysing them with "magic" and in the case of the women impregnate , the offspring is usually monstrous
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.