[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've read that there is 7 minutes of brain activity after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1476406560969.jpg (20KB, 150x199px) Image search: [Google]
1476406560969.jpg
20KB, 150x199px
I've read that there is 7 minutes of brain activity after death, my question is will the "after life" be altered based on the condition of the brain? Like having a heart attack compared to having your head blown off. If DMT doesn't have time to release and such
>>
shit
>>
>>18249146

I've got a satisfactory answer for you. DMT is a gateway to a trans-temporal experience, and it gets released anyway, regardless of the manner of death. So no, it would not be altered.
>>
>>18249159
but what if your pineal gland was removed? not likely but its posible
>>
fuck people still believe this pineal gland shit? how retarded are you fucks? Huurr duuurrr pineal 3rd eye hurr duur dmt transports me to different realms huur duur.

None of it is backed by any actual research it was just some drug obsessed dickheads thought.
>>
>>18249180
bro i think your chakras are clogged with negative energy, i think you need to chant some hari krishnas and burn some sage.. it will help release all your negativaty
>>
>>18249146
>7 minutes of brain activity after death
>having your head blown off.

How can both of those happen?
>>
>>18249347
They can't that's why I asked, roodypoo
>>
"they" say dead = dead
>>
>>18249527
>>18249347
You dongs realize just because the head is removed it doesn't mean anything, right?

I'll take what is a guillotine for 400, Paul.
>>
>time
>>
File: resurrection-of-the-dead.jpg (170KB, 960x777px) Image search: [Google]
resurrection-of-the-dead.jpg
170KB, 960x777px
62“What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before? 63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. 64“But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him. 65And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”
>>
“Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these [a]signs that You do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born [b]again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus *said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born [c]again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony. 12 If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
>>
why don't the mods ban these Christfags who shitpost Bible verses in every thread
>>
>>18249718
i am trying to give proper spiritual instruction here thank you very much

(mods read this post pl0x)
>>
>>18249662
>>18249668
>>18249672
>>18249718
>>18249735

I think some witness dipshit is shirking off his duties by substituting them with 4chan

7u7
>>
>>18249159
The brain wouldn't be able to release DMT if it got liquified by a twelve gauge.
>>
>>18249740
i do not understand the context of this accusation
>>
File: 1474989109231.png (72KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1474989109231.png
72KB, 211x244px
>>18249180
Dude it's dmt.
You can literally smoke it out of a pipe.
>>
>>18249146
No one can alive can answer that question and thinking about it is causing you distress.
>>
Afterlife (or more accurately what is our normal level of consciousness) isn't impacted in any long term way by the way our temporary physical bodies die. Your thoughts create your reality both here and also back home. It just happens a lot more slowly here.

Whatever you expect to happen will be sort of what happens initially until you've reacclimated. If you're an atheist expecting nothingness , you will experience nothingness initially until you have the thought "I'm dead", then realize "ok I just had a thought", "ok what now".

If you're a Christian you may be expecting Jesus. You will most likely experience some higher being coming to help you transition that you perceive as Jesus.

Eventually you are reinformed and remember who / what you are as your connection to the physical grows more distant. Cramming a chunk of your massive consciousness into a body is no small feat. Being able to remember everything while you're here would defeat the purpose of the game.
>>
>>18249845

fucking dumb cunt no shit, your brain however does not release it at death or during dreaming.
>>
>>18249990
So, in other words... I get to be with my waifu?
>>
>>18249146
When you get a violent death in war like your head blown off. You usually reincarnate with vivid memories of last life.
Where as normal deaths can pass on to the next without memories cause they experienced "a afterlife"
>>
>>18249560
In one case your head/brain are still actually intact ya dingus
>>
>>18250284
Have you ever held someone dear, as they bled out on the lifeless desert floor below?

Looked into their eyes as the terror slowly faded and labored breath of hope twisted into a hollow rattle that haunts your dreams?

I found no validation of the comforting ideas many present. Just an abyss.
>>
>>18250272
If that's what you want, yes
>>
>>18250594
It would complete me, to be honest.
>>
Does anyone have any good pastry recipes?
>>
>>18249861
You're smart
>>
>>18249159
The brain isn't releasing anything if its been removed from your body and splattered all over the ground.
>>
>>18249180

hush little angry child, go back to sleep, the adults are talking
>>
>>18251020
>>/ck/
>>
>>18251020
Just sommun a succubs to cook for you
>>
I believe that after you die, you go in a place you are thinking. Thoughts create worlds anyway. Everything exist because you observe it. So whatever you think, become your bew reality then.
>>
>>18253605

How Can you think if youre Dead and your head is rotten away
>>
>>18249146
Unanswerable. We can't get the testimonials of the dead, so we can't tell what happens to subjective consciousness after death.

Hell, even saying it 'stops existing' is another way of saying 'we don't really know'.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.