[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3 CybXl8rs AVGN mandela effect episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ROB.jpg (109KB, 470x260px) Image search: [Google]
ROB.jpg
109KB, 470x260px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3CybXl8rs

AVGN mandela effect episode
>>
nice try avgn
you wont get my click
>>
>>18248687
man i wish i were him
>>
>>18248690
why would you want to be a balding jew who makes money by recording himself playing with kid's toys?
>>
>>18248710
i don't understand the question
>>
>>18248710
I understand the answer
>>
>>18248710
How is that not an awesome job? What's yours?

Also, great episode.
>>
Nice to see that James is still having fun with cinematography.
>>
>>18248710
Yeah, what a shitty job. Must really suck making money by doing something you enjoy
>>
>>18248716
James knows he's a failed movie director and all he has is his AVGN to keep him going. If I were him I'd kill myself.
>>
>>18248756
>enjoy
but he doesn't enjoy it, he just does it for the youtube shekels
>>
>>18248764
>If I were him I'd kill myself.
So basically, he's stronger than you.
>>
>>18248766
hey look guys, we have a mindreader over here!
>>
>>18248764
James probably knows he can't make a successful feature, not just monetarily, but artistically, and he probably is perfectly content with continuing his legacy on youtube and creating content about the things he loves.
>>
HES GONNA LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS
>>
I had a thought. Something I did as a child was to trace the letters on the titles of books and fill them in with pen or marker. Basically shade in the letters. I never happened to do this to a Berenstein bear book.

If out there exists a child autistic enough to do something similar, to mark the book in such a way that the letters become permanently distinguished, then what would happen to the tracings/markings after the proposed time shift. It kills me I never traced the title of my berenstein beats book. If only I was a little more autistic then we might have proof.
>>
>>18248687
How can you forget? You already clicked on it and watched it thrity five minutes ago. Are you sure you are in the universe where you did not click it?
>>
File: 20150602_161441.jpg (70KB, 800x480px)
20150602_161441.jpg
70KB, 800x480px
also, it was actually
> Berenstayne
where I came from
>>
So can we discuss about mandela effect?
I swear i still remember "sex in the city" and "loony toons" but it fucking changed
>>
Man, I swear it said Bernstein Bears. I remember that's why I pronounced the last part like stein from Frankenstein when I was a kid.
>>
>>18248942
A LOT of kids do that. I did that mostly in school.
>>
>>18249878
I remember looney tunes and my brother explaining it is music, and sex and the city.
I'm not from an english native country, so the memories might be different which could help explain the effect.
>>
>>18248766
He hated it for a while, then did that episode where the moral was basically "I love AVGN but don't want to force out shitty episodes that I and everyone else will hate, so they'll come out as I feel like making them" and since then he's really seemed to be having fun again.
>>
>>18249878
For the life of me I CANNOT understand how people just misremembering shit from their childhood is supposed to be proof of something other than they just rememberd it wrong.
What the fuck, everyone?
>>
File: DF_F52 Chrome.jpg (267KB, 1600x1271px)
DF_F52 Chrome.jpg
267KB, 1600x1271px
>mfw [spoiler]blood[/spoiler]stain
>>
>tfw I've never read one of these stories at all
I preferred little critter
>>
>>18252880
People being retarded.
Also not noticing it's only with things that sound similar, same reason retards write "should of".
It's not like there's thousands of people saying "Man I swear it was Wyvern Ball Z"
>>
>>18248942
Yeah, I ruined a lot of books that way. Would also draw on the inside of the covers.

Which is why this Berenstein thing fucked with me so bad, I had a huge activity book of these bears and spent a whole summer doing the little gay puzzles and crosswords and stuff- my older cousin saw me one time and fucked up most of the book by drawing them shitting/pissing on each other with upside down crosses on their foreheads, but he never crossed out the 'beren' to scratch in SHIT.

Lost that thing a long time ago and never had any of the actual books cause poorfag.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.