[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Nostradamus' prediction of a nuclear war breaking out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: nostradamus.jpg (16KB, 254x391px) Image search: [Google]
nostradamus.jpg
16KB, 254x391px
Will Nostradamus' prediction of a nuclear war breaking out this year come true, /x/?
>>
Are you asking a prediction of a prediction?
>>
>>18248658
PREDICEPTION
>>
According to the hebrew scriptures a messiah was supposed to rise up this year.

Well time is running out.
>>
>>18248696
but trump has entered the scene
>>
>>18248653
Why do you want inferior prophecies when you have access to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12MCXVh-cGU

We are weeks from the beginning of the great tribulation. Most people here will die in their sins unless they repent now. Right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (522KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522KB, 1200x675px
>>18248833
>tfw you didn't fall for the sandnigger religion meme
>>
>>18248653
Citation needed,
Nostradamus was not made aware of nuclear weaponry so far as I know.
>>
For those who with prose,
Can truly impose,
Yet the layman will not see the way,
And all that will bound,
With most solemn new sound,
Soon will find heart in the reign.

For under the shower,
Will topple the tower,
And all will be loathed misery.

Never again,
Will the pageantry send,
Brimming seethed wroth jubilee,
For all that we blundered,
In short faux facunder,
Emboldened the skulking unseen.
>>
>>18248929
Yep, not seeing anything relevant to nukes in that jargon, think we'll be just fine.
>>
http://www.newsweek.com/russia-moves-nuke-missiles-lithuania-507826

The fire rises, /x/.

GET READY FOR THE HABBEDING HOLY SHIT!!!
>>
>>18248929
That's totally about nukes. Might as well say there's a prophecy about nukes in Anaconda (that one terrible song) lol
>>
>>18248653
>prediction
>>
I know I sound edgier than a teenager in 2007 who is listening to MCR, but I sort of hope that it does sometimes. Too long has dysgenics been allowed to run roughshod.
>>
>>18248696
It's trump.
>>
>>18248954
Don't worry, if it happens, plenty of your sickly pale compatriots will be removed from the gene pool.

I once had a dream where the center of the USA and Europe had been nuked beyond recognition, and everybody else was somewhat better off as a result.

Yeah, please, erase the white scum with nuclear fire.
>>
>>18248653
Nope..wont come true as long as i can prevent it..^^
>>
File: linda2.jpg (70KB, 748x390px) Image search: [Google]
linda2.jpg
70KB, 748x390px
>>18249158
reminded me of this
>>
>>18248945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXl8TMbieug

This song it's definitely about a nuclear holocaust.

WTF america?
>>
>>18248929

Oooooh... totally makes sense.
>>
>>18248696
Where does it say that?
>>
>>18249120
The third world would go to town plundering the ruins, and maybe have a few prosperous years, but the wealth wouldn't last forever. And there's the issue of the Asians ruthlessly expanding, exploiting or slaughtering everyone.
>>
>>18248696
Jewish new year started a few weeks ago.

>>18248954
>being edgy in 2007
>not listening to SlIpKnOt
it's like you weren't even alive then.
>>
>>18249120
Tumblr please leave
>>
>>18249277
Yeah, plus the issue of being able to run a farm competently.
>>
File: jesus-preaching-tissot.jpg (215KB, 900x634px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-preaching-tissot.jpg
215KB, 900x634px
15“Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16“You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17“So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18“A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19“Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20“So then, you will know them by their fruits.
>>
>>18249853
But Jesus was a false prophet. The true messiah has yet to appear.
>>
>>18249875
You say "Jesus was a false prophet" but He is the one telling you to watch out for false prophets and how to identify them
>>
>>18249830
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I always get this.

Never fails to amuse me. Sorry bro I don't come from Tumblr.

Now think for a moment about an *actual* nuclear war.

Where would the warheads be flying?

...Do you think african niggers would get a lot of nukes flying their way? Not likely. Hardly any shit to destroy there but coveted mines and natural resources.

...Do you think south-east easia would get a lot of nukes flying their way? Not likely, but they'd be royally screwed up by the pollution. And they would get a lot from Iran, India and Pakistan, which would get some nukes, for sure.

Okay, that's a lot of brown people scratched off the record.

Sand niggers would get some, but not nearly as much.

...Do you think south america would get a lot of nukes flying their way? Maybe some, probably targeting US colonial interests.

Who would catch the most mushrooms? Why, the Russian Federation, Europe, the United States, China, and maybe Kanadia.

A nuclear war is the PERFECT scenario for white supremacist fags to joyfully murder and poison each other across the globe. Which makes sense, since murdering people is what flies supremacist skirts (of any kind, I guess they approve of each others sadism?)

There'd shittons of dead people everywhere, but it'd be mostly whites disintegrating each other and whomever happened to be in their company (read: geographical area).

/pol/'s consolation would be that when the dust settled, israel would probably not exist anymore (or maybe yes, thanks to the religious fears of many)
>>
>>18249875
2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,
out of you will come for me
one who will be ruler over Israel,
whose origins are from of old,
from ancient times.”
>>
>>18249120
>assuming I'm white
>assuming the world would be better if they were gone
>getting triggered because I said "dysgenics" when you clearly don't even know what the word means
>le "sickly pale"

You sound like you're buttflustered that you're not white, honestly.
>>
>>18249885
Because he wanted you to believe he was the only real one, why should you take his word over others? Because he could perform low-tier magick?
>>
>>18249928
Logic and faith should be kept seperated.
jesus was a nice dude ultimately so i get why he has so many followers
>>
>>18249924
nah I just like to go on anti-american and anti-right rants

The world better off... without americans... or germans?

you bet
>>
>>18249120
So Argentina, Australia and Uruguay will be the whitd havens?

Also why would brown people (italians, spaniards) have to die?
>>
>>18249948
yep, jealous shitskin detected
>>
File: 1467780616420.jpg (59KB, 708x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467780616420.jpg
59KB, 708x527px
>>18249936
I believe that you really think you understand
>>
>>18249889
You'll be dead too, landwhale.
>>
File: dark-souls-3.jpg (92KB, 940x420px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3.jpg
92KB, 940x420px
>>18249889
>...Do you think african niggers would get a lot of nukes flying their way?
...!
>>
File: Demon Firesage.jpg (395KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Firesage.jpg
395KB, 1600x900px
You really think the largest and most influential military force on the planet would be afraid of a bunch of cavemen banging sticks and rocks?
>>
>>18249889
>I always get this
yeah, because you are tumblr as fuck
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.