[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here able to open their third eye? What does it do? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Anyone here able to open their third eye? What does it do? Does it allow you to see more or does it allow someone else to see into our lives? I can and I have no idea what the point of it is yet
>>
"open" is not a one time action, it can be shut and it can be re-opened and trained to be enhanced like the other spiritual centers

, but really i would say it just in general makes you a more perceptive person, which will in turn make life a little easier as you can pick up on more things faster.

its just a little boost for your awareness
>>
It makes things look very different
Once you do it you will never look at the world the same. Most people like me had a positive experience and it made my life a lot better
Trust me it's very intense
So you won't want to do it anymore after awhile
>>
File: 1475361120034.jpg (83KB, 447x489px) Image search: [Google]
1475361120034.jpg
83KB, 447x489px
>>18248256
Give us eyes
>>
>>18248256
it allows you to see the world through the eye of your soul and see the world for what it really is, energy, also you encounter strange beings in this plane of reality
>>
>>18248256
You have 2 eyes, there is no third eye. Are you this dumb?
>>
File: 030610-eye2.jpg (8KB, 247x224px) Image search: [Google]
030610-eye2.jpg
8KB, 247x224px
>>18248256
if you could open your third eye, you would know what it does. Stop trying to be a special snow flake
>>
>>18248877
>>
>>18248256

Crazy people on the street point at me and recognize me and can tell that I see something that they see.

Someone called me a Bodhisattva the other day. I DID have a really intense awakening experience and ever since then, peoples mannerisms reveal their subconscious thoughts. I see it plain as day.

It's not really worth it because the world seems more like a cheap game. I think if you fail to develop compassion at the same time then it's only easier to get disillusioned at deeper more chaotic levels of perception.

I'm saying this stuff in all seriousness, though. That however has been my experience. I have seen some shit.

If you're interested, know this. Your mind can take you to weird places, and you'll run into people based on wavelength. Meditation is like getting an eagle eye view so you can look at how you want to change your wavelength.

IF that makes any sense?

I have a lot of thoughts on the subject and I'm eager to share my fruitful experience.
>>
>>18248877
holy shit bro check em
>>
>>18248256
You can see the various divergent paths of the timelines and wander them freely.

Mandela effect will no longer occur. You won't be bound to one way of things. The road traveled by few will be open to you, one need only see where the first step goes.
>>
>>18248915
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18248920
If you need to ask, you aren't ready to know, normie.
>>
How do I open my 3rd eye?
>>
>>18248936
You need to 'die'.
Not true death.
You need to go against every instinct of self preservation and try to kill yourself.
I know that sounds like bullshit, but, hear me out; you'll be consciously aware of the shift in space and time. You will awaken in another world line, with all the sobering knowledge of death, but, alive. The universe changes, constantly, and we have a set death. The powers that be won't -let- you die if it isn't your time.
>>
>>18248940
Nice try, I'm not falling for that one again.
>>
>>18248887
but i can feel it, it's invisible
>>
I've had a super intense psychosis in wich I also thought I opened my third eye. I woke up one day and literally everything was shining from within.

I'm sane now really but I can still see everything shining, never met anyone with the same experience really.
>>
File: 1468197954252.jpg (462KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1468197954252.jpg
462KB, 816x816px
>>18248877
>>
My third eye is blind anyway

Dododo, do do do do

I want you to step back from that ledge my friend
>>
>>18248907
I'm reading
>>
>>18248907
Please share more, anon. Curiosity has been piqued.
>>
File: 110_06_0300_BiblePaintings1.jpg (286KB, 723x510px) Image search: [Google]
110_06_0300_BiblePaintings1.jpg
286KB, 723x510px
'Did not Æneas see

"Dying Priam at the shrine,
Staining the hearth he made divine?"

Did not Diomede and Ulysses

"Drag with red hands, the sentry slain,
Her fateful image from your fane,
Her chaste locks touch, and stain with gore
The virgin coronal she wore?"

Neither is that true which follows, that

"Thenceforth the tide of fortune changed,
And Greece grew weak,"

For after this they conquered and destroyed Troy with fire and sword; after this they beheaded Priam as he fled to the altars. Neither did Troy perish because it lost Minerva, For what had Minerva herself first lost, that she should perish? Her guards perhaps? No doubt; just her guards. For as soon as they were slain, she could be stolen. It was not, in fact, the men who were preserved by the image, but the image by the men. How, then, was she invoked to defend the city and the citizens, she who could not defend her own defenders?'

- Aurelius Augustinus Hipponensis, City of God
>>
>>18248256
It will allow you to get a lot more Truth, instinctively, you will see and know just like that.
You will know that Einstein was really a fraud, for instance.
>>
>>18248941
ego death

drugs can help but it's safer through meditation
>>
>>18248915
And I suppose you are threading these paths and still find time to post on a cantonese imageboard.

All this through meditation?
>>
>>18248907
Any tips on how to awaken all my chakra greatly, or how I can use meditation to make life just a bit easier/better
>>
>>18251432
The answer is Jesus Christ. He is the answer to this whole thread.
>>
get good at meditating and then take a low dose of lsd while meditating for a few sessions, then take like 4 tabs while doing it eventually. don't start out with acid though, you're gonna not be able to make sense of anything unless you're just taking it for fun.

you don't need lsd to get to that point, but it just gets you there quicker, which i don't think is a bad thing. actual lsd isn't dangerous unless you take a bunch or are schizophrenic or doing crazy shit on it
>>
>>18248915
we become active in 4 dimensions?
>>
It helps you do the"shin kikoho" at the cost of your life though.
>>
>>18248907
Please share more
>>
How does one get better with meditation?
>>
>>18248256
The third eye, allows you to see, what, your limited senses can't. It let's you see, and feel, while blind and sick. Let me tell you a story,
my band director, when he was young,
was driving HIS band director, college band director down the road after, I believe a doctor's appointment, to the College campus, along with a friend, the man had his eyes closed, he was tired, he looked to be asleep. My band director, and his friend, were joking around about the old dude in the back, driving a little lazily, not paying attention. Then, he says "Hey, you might wanta, watch out for that red car coming up from the left at that light." He still had his eyes closed though.

By the third light, they had started to move, when a red car, went speeding by just in front of them, it was only because of that warning they avoided it. They were still looking for this "red car" that the "crazy old man" spoke of. Sure enough, it came. That's what the third eye is my friend. To achieve it, you must be in tune with the Earth, and the universe. I can't teach you, but there are those who can.
>>
The experience of the third eye is a tactile illusion based on something like a feedback loop between expectation and perception. Imagine yourself biting into a lemon and imagining how sour it tastes. You start to salivate. It's somewhat similar to that. My experience with other things such as inducing the feeling of movement via visualization reinforced this interpretation. I think that many mystical experiences are like this: self-induced perception-bending. This interpretation led to me figuring out a way to replicate it that works in many others, that was also independently figured out by many others on the internet.

Point a pencil at your forehead just above the brow. Imagine how sharp it will feel as vividly while focusing your awareness on your forehead - you want to create a vivid anticipation of a sensation. You should feel a tingling sensation. If this doesn't work use a knife to really create that expectation, if that doesn't work use a mirror, if that doesn't work have someone else hold the object and point it at your forehead.

Once you have experienced the sensation a bit you can learn to induce it by remembering what it felt like and anticipating feeling it again while concentrating in your forehead / fingertips. Concentrating on the sensation amplifies it because physically perceiving it reinforces the anticipation of feeling it even more strongly. This makes it useful for concentration meditation as it gives you a physical sensation to focus on that also is a gauge of how focused your concentration is.

There's nothing magical or mystical about it.
>>
>>18248940

TIL I achieved ego death through my bouts with depression and the way I've seen the world as a result is because I've awakened my "third eye". Does this sound right?
>>
>>18251828

>is in back, kids fucking around while driving
>out of crack in your eye as you lay half awake out the window you spot a red car barreling down the road ahead heading towards intersection
>close eyes
>tell kids to watch out
>kids don't notice he saw because they're kids and don't pay attention worth shit (yes, college age, still kids) and hard to see a person with a crack in their eye. kids obviously don't notice car because they're kids (said as much they weren't paying attention and were being lazy
>muh third eye
>>
>>18248256

I bought a heavy duty water filter to get all the birth control and fluoride out of my water. I've been drinking only that water for 2-3 weeks now. Hopefully after some time I will be able to lucid dream or something more naturally? I haven't really felt any tangible differences from not drinking fluroide yet.
>>
>>18252294
Is this even English
what the fuck
>>
File: animoot_ssss.gif (951KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ssss.gif
951KB, 500x282px
>>18251853
This guy gets it.

The third is more about recursion, rather than just seeing more dimensions. There's a reason it's inside your head. It is exactly in the position it needs to be in to sense the type of light it evolved to sense.
>>
>>18248256
I can force your "third eye" wide open ;)
>>
>>18252664
>>
>>18248256
I created 6 kids with mine...heh
>>
I came to >>>/x/ thinking that all that shit about you guys being dumber than a sack of rocks, but seriously? This shit? This fucking joke of a pseudo-science and this thread is being taken seriously? Why haven't you guys burned out already from your fucking retardation, holy shit.
>>
>>18253082
blind disbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another, all should be assimilated by personal experience.

why are you angry?
>>
>>18253243
Anger arises from encountering a reality different from the expectations of the one experiencing anger. All things that have the mouth noise "third eye" associated with them fall under the category of "pseudo-science" to anon's mind. Anon came here seeking not "psueod-science," as labeled by their mind, but instead found something that differed from their expectation, hence anger.
>>
it gives you a 3rd person insight along with a more complex inner voice. Also you can visualize easier
>>
>>18253243
Because he's either a teenager who lacks proper emotional regulation, or a man-child that lacks proper emotional regulation. He's throwing a textual tantrum.

What's the point at getting angry about the mere existence of a thread on a Mongolian throat-singing image board?

It is however pretty funny.
>>
>>18251567
One Archetypye of the answer. So you are technically correct.
>>18251312
Ding ding ding!
>>
>>18253417
The perfect self expression you mean?

How to reach that though? Surely meditation is more than sitting quietly trying to not thing of anything.
>>
>>18253500
The idea is to save yourself. If you relinquish this responsibility to anyone or anything you are lost, dependent. Seek teachers, not saviors.

Meditation is about cultivating awareness. Not just awareness of your surroundings, but that is included. Awareness of your thoughts, that you are thinking rather than getting carried away by them. Awareness of your reaction to this thinking, your mood and how it effects you.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uqoxo_jPXQ
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.