[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone ever hear the astral conversations happening in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hap.png (582KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
hap.png
582KB, 609x609px
Does anyone ever hear the astral conversations happening in the morning. You can hear them? Like your brain is thinking long conversations and streams on its own. When I manage to key into them, they are quite coherent, although I never remember. Sometimes they are funny. Are those my own thoughts happening outside myself? WTF is it all about?
>>
>>18246514
In a video theorizing why telepathy wouldn't be so great I recall it being implied we think a ton of random thoughts subconsciously and also reflect on conversations we hear or have heard before as background noise but don't focus on.

So to a telepath the average thought train of a stranger would mostly be a jumble of sensory nonsense their mind is processing. Before anyone starts, no I don't agree with the video I'm just echoing something relevant to OP's question. We'd first have to conceptualize how telepathy fundamentally works before we could say what pitfalls it might encounter.
>>
>>18246553
>We'd first have to conceptualize how telepathy fundamentally works before we could say what pitfalls it might encounter.
Thank you for pointing this out. Too many people fail to recognize this.
>>
I'm not sure what you are saying but sometimes right before I wake up I find myself someplace else. Please note it could be a dream but occasionally towards the end of my sleep I find myself someplace else. Sometimes I'm in the middle of a convo happening. Sometimes I just hear it right in that moment before you wake....you know that feeling. Anyways no idea what it means or w.e
>>
>>18246514

Most similar things I've ever heard: A friend says that when falling asleep she hears conversations that happened in the same place around a day before.

Go figure.
>>
Who this qt?
>>
>>18246514
bump
>>
>>18246514
You are schizophrenic. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>18246514
Sometimes when I'm drifting in and out of sleep, I get these absurdly vivid images flashing before my eyes, like multiple times a second, they are of different things, faces of aliens, thing's i've never seen before, new images several times a second. It lasts under a half a minute before it fades away like I'm losing the connection.

It's weird because it's either some kind of communication OR my brain is just insanely good at constructing stuff insanely fast. I don't know what is more unbelievable to be honest.
>>
>>18246514
Fix yourself and leave!
>>
qt qt
>>
>>18249211
I experience this too. Quite often. My money is on this being a natural process of sleep. I often get voices on the edge of sleep along with hyper vivid images.
>>
Yes OP, this and/or >>18246553 has been happing to me for quite some time. Actually not long ago I was in some thought stream and the word "Aphrodite" vividly came through.

>>18249211
>>18249275
These also
>>
>>18248884
lol no.

>>18249275
I get this too I hear voices when drifting off to sleep, they can be so vivid and loud that they wake me back up.

This concerned me enough that I actually spoke with a psychiatrist about it. The phenomenon are called hypnopompia (when waking up) and hypnogogia (when falling asleep) they are considered fairly normal.

I have no idea what they are or where these thoughts and sounds are coming from but Ive had them for a long time and the doctors do not seem to think its a concern.
>>
>>18246514
Its spirits talking with you imo. I find them speaking to me about stuff sometimes, like emotions and being telepathic. Last night one told me a story about Pleiadians searching for their home and identity. It seemed like they had to change their ways of life when exploring the stars.
>>
>>18246514
I experience this as well, sometimes with random images quickly flashing in my mind.
My wacky theory is that our mind, when still groggy, temporarily tunes in on a pool of consciousness?(idk) and we get to hear a very small portion of people's thoughts and conversation. Think of going to a random internet forum and reading someone else's post.

One time, I tried to write down what I could remember. The conversation seems random and doesn't make any sense but it was well thought out and it baffles me how a well thought out word came from my drowsy mind. It's like listening to someone's business/doctor's appointment.

-sorry for my bad english
>>
I hear conversations of sorts as I fall asleep. Whenever I wake up and go back to sleep in tend to astral project unwillingly though. I could describe it as being kicked out of your body and having to will yourself back in. It'll happen and suddenly I'm in the rocks in the front yard with two demon looking dogs attacking me. It's an uncomfortable feeling for sure. Anybody else have this problem?
>>
>>18246514

OP those are bridge states to the astral plane within your mind. They are miniature bardos. Use them to cultivate changes in behavior by focusing on specific ideas first thing in the morning.
>>
This is all very interesting but I have nothing like these. Just normal falling asleep and waking without hearing or seeing things. Unless it's something I haven't noticed yet. I guess I'm just a normie to sleep. =P
>>
>>18246514
>>18246553

OP: You could be clairaudient. This can be mistaken for voice-hearing schizophrenia when it arises, especially in young people. I am clairaudient myself and I went through psychiatric stuff until I could make sense of what was going on in my head. OP, something you need to consider: Your mind perceives certain events that it cannot directly decode. The mind has a tendency to rationalise these extra-sensory perceptions by translating them into voices. The voices can be a reflection of real events perceived in a para-normal (psychic) way and made into voices in an attempt to make these perceptions conscious.
>>
File: 1445442413808.webm (997KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445442413808.webm
997KB, 1280x720px
>>18246514
I'm 23, have experienced this since high school, thought I was crazy at the time. I also remember being very irrationally annoyed whenever I would "hear" these words or sentence fragments.

>>18249211
>>18249275
>>18249549
>>18251626
Have experienced all of this since I was old enough to have memories. In my eyes, it's analogous to looking at clouds, or listening to static. In the absence of definite information and the meaning inherent in a (cumulus) stimulus, our imagination takes over and grasps onto any recognizable narrative it can, and it cranks up all of our pattern recognition and pareidolia until it is self-sufficiently stimulated and stimulating. You can also be aware of abstract characteristics of concepts that you are creating in real time, which you no doubt have experienced if you've ever tried explaining a nonsensical dream to someone (e.g. merging two locations in one setting, having a friend who is your family member in your dream for some reason). The part that you (the you that is a semi-permanent entity) experience only holds up until you can distract yourself into a suspension of disbelief, and usually by then you lose consciousness. If you don't, you're lucid dreaming! Good job.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.