[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /x/. I keep calling forth for King Paimon. He begins to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: King Paimon.jpg (262KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
King Paimon.jpg
262KB, 1252x1252px
Help /x/.
I keep calling forth for King Paimon. He begins to materialize but he won't quite come through. Also,..I ask to hear his voice but do not.

What can I do to complete the evocation?
>>
>>18244513
Perhaps the ceilings are too low in your place of evocation. That awesome hat requires a fair amount of vertical clearance.

Get a bigger house before attempting another evocation. Also, be sure to offer his camel ample libation, they tend to be grumpy animals.

Good luck!
>>
>>18244561
I offered a cola as libation. Was this sufficient?
>>
>>18244622
Sure, why not.

But hey, is that an awesome hat or what?!

You have to be pretty powerful to be sporting that kind of headware. Most demons do not even have clothes and this guy is rolling around on a demonic camel. I bet this mother fucker can get you into anyones pants.

+1 would evoke again, amirite?
>>
>>18244513
were you looking to the northwest when you conjured him? what did you offer or sacrifice?
>>
>>18244671
I may not have looked to the Northwest correctly.

I had a cola. What is a good sacrifice to offer?

I saw the air get thick and wavy but it stopped
>>
>>18244681
I've personally used wine with a decent success rate... give it a shot, relax, and focus all your energy into summoning him, it'll work... also be advised, he can be a bit pissy at first but as long as you answer what he wants to know, he'll do the same in return
>>
>>18244694
>also be advised, he can be a bit pissy
Um, low ceilings, huge hat and my dope camel are not a great combo. You would be pissy too if you showed up in some kids bedroom and had your bad ass hat fall on the floor.

Then I all I get is a soda, shit, ill fuck you in your pissy ass. No hate, just saying.
>>
>>18244681
Get a compass and a bigger room. Also, try to remember the words a little better next time. Must I do everything?

Also bring wine next time.

>>18244694
This guy knows what he's doing.
>>
>>18244734
I feel ashamed I never considered the size of the room.

I will offer wine. What types of questions does he generally ask? Your deepest darkest secret types?
>>
>>18244694
What questions have you asked him?
>>
>>18244745
>Your deepest darkest secret types?

The kind that involve blood relatives doing butt stuff are a favorite.
>>
>>18244756
>What questions have you asked him?

Never ask him what he had for dinner or what he thinks of you. Trust me.
>>
thanks for the tips. Do you bow to him like any other king?
>>
>>18244868
>Do you bow to him like any other king?

Only if he is still wearing the hat, otherwise hand him the hat and apologize for having a such a crappy room before bowing.
>>
Listen, when I summon him he usually tells me to step into the Sex Triangle.

And I usually say, but I'm not supposed to. And then what happens is, he looks at me sternly and exposes himself. And I meekly get into the doggy style position and I crawl in.

And then he... He nuts in my butt.

HE NUTS IN MY BUTT.
>>
>>18244882
I suspect in the King's presence your shat a brick my friend...
>>
>>18244513
bro, he probably busy or some shit. Midtems is coming up. Chill the fuck out. leave a message and I am sure he will hit you back when he can.
>>
>>18244882
>lucky

All I got was a moment of dizziness followed by days of talking to myself. I did feel kind of funny down there, so maybe I passed out during the experience.
>>
>>18244890
>shat a brick

But he does not poop from there during the sacred ritual of asking for stuff.
>>
File: 1XJcJ.png (733KB, 500x2404px)
1XJcJ.png
733KB, 500x2404px
>MFW from here to a couple of year /x/ is going to have just this kind of post, like the fucking Stack Overflow for magicians.
>>
>>18244781
>what he thinks of you
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>18244933
what he thinks of you...pic related
>>
>>18244929
I remember thinking "The stay puffed marshmallow man?!" the first time I read that.

This place is teaming with bright people with great ideas. That is what summons me here time and again.
>>
>>18244953
You just go and ask him like he was someone who lives in your house or something like that?
>>
I keep calling for him to appear. I say mighty king Paimon appear please appear. I need your knowledge great and mighty king...appear appear...but still can't get a break through.
>>
File: Fallen Mighty King Paimon.jpg (55KB, 564x756px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Mighty King Paimon.jpg
55KB, 564x756px
Appear Appear oh great King. I am nothing but your humble servant. I seek your knowledge O mighty one

Appear Appear!!
>>
>>18244974
>Doing it wrong.

Someone needs to make a Goetia for dummies book.

On second thought, I am pretty sure I just committed a crime for even mentioning the idea.
>>
>>18245014
>Though crime
When Im thinking magic related, I think the same sometimes. Then I remember nothing is true.
>>
>>18245021
>Then I remember nothing is true.

Ah the old cosmic safety switch, flip as needed.
>>
>>18245014
just don't want to go the ceremonial route with threats and barriers...I don't want that kind of interaction...
>>
>>18245000
Holy fuck!

Even the camel has an awesome hat!

They need to have anime artist re-do the illustrations. Because I am pretty sure the current ones make the demons rather salty.
>>
>>18245036
>just don't want to go the ceremonial route with threats and barriers...

Then demons are not for you friend, you can take that advise to the bank.

Why not get a job working for something greater?

Something that destroys the slimey magots that prey on people like yourself and loves you more than your parents?

That's right all the self empowerment you crave without any of the nasty spiritual damnation.

Save your neighbor, save your mom laugh out loud as you raise that finger to entities like Paimon.

Simply apply at your local watcher recruitment center and an Anunnaki representative will let you know how YOU can join the fight!
>>
>>18244561
>buy new house
>Good advice
>>
>>18244513
>You there nigga?
>>
>>18245120
>Agreed

And this.
>>18245078
>>
>>18244513
I love reading these fantasy boards
>>
>>18245154
And I love you!
>>
>>18245161
Do you really believe this shit
>baka
>>
>>18245078
>That hook.
>>
>>18245078
I dont think you realize that the anu only like kemetians... Everything even (you) will get to work in the mines for gold.

I read it very disrespectful to use circles in 2016 just pour in some chakra chi and the digimon are fine. They don't kill or possess you since that's just movies.

I don't use any circles and it works fine.
>>
>>18244513

hello different anon

I had success with a really bare bone evocation but feel like it would even better with an actual plan

any steps i should take?

also, Ice Tea works wonders with him
>>
>>18245242
That is a big heaping mouthful of "oh shit why did I just do that" you typed there friend!

But do not despair because coast to coast there to help!

I understand the segment on planet x should be extra informative this week!

>I dont think you realize that the anu only like kemetians.

Aw, don't you worry your pretty little head now, I understand things just fine!

So do wait to call your local recruiter, an Anunnaki is standing by!

Remember kids, choose the left hand path without that left hand wrath!

Choose, US!
>>
File: Gi Joe Cobra Commander Crimson.jpg (43KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Gi Joe Cobra Commander Crimson.jpg
43KB, 564x564px
I really wanted a serious thread on evoking King Paimon
>>
Fuck summoning Paimon into a cramped basement apartment; why not summon Marchosias in a log cabin?
>>
>>18245388
Because when you summon marchosisas
You taste colors... He's not a first timer digital.
He's really powerful.
>>
>>18245400
>Missing the point of >>18245388
>Fire-breathing demon
>Summon him in a log cabin
Oh Cheswick...
>>
>>18245388
>>18245400

You fella's need to take a serious look at barndominiums!

I understand Costco has some great prices on wine and personal lubricants too!
>>
>>18245503
Not really I only saw condoms last time I went anon.
>>18245419
I missed the clever joke I see.
>>
>>18244513
Apollyon is the King of the Abyss
>>
>>18245531
>Not really I only saw condoms last time I went anon.
Then you should get one of your pokemon to burn it down, for sucking so hard.
>>
>>18245548
That's true but why the need to tell me that lol?

I feel like Andras is more the destroyer no?
>>
>>18244513
>What can I do to complete the evocation?

Accumulate enough personal power to succeed.

Pretty simple, really.
>>
>>18246019
in theory but how in practice
>>
>>18244513
>Paimon

He's supposedly been incarnated as a human so you can't summon him any more. Whatever you're getting is something else.
>>
>>18244513
You should locked up, schizophrenia is serious and you need treatment.
>>
>>18246728
King Paimon is real as rain like it or not
>>
bumpy...
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.