[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/, i just had a spoopy encounter and i'd like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1475965983664.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475965983664.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Okay /x/, i just had a spoopy encounter and i'd like to share it with you.
This happened about 5 mins ago:
>be me
>live in backwoods fuckall nc
>go out to my yard to feed the stray cat in the neighborhood as usual, it's old and cant hunt
>i feel bad for it
>halfway out to my woodshop where it lives, i see some lights in the sky
>nice, symmetrical equilateral triangle
>lights start to shift downward faster than any aircraft we have, triangle begins to deform
>shitting brix as this happens, as there are normal ufo sightings around where i live and this is the first significant event i've seen
>as the lights reach their lowest point, i hear a LOUD fucking rustling in the woods to my left
>this pine thicket is about 50 yds away from me and that was still loud
>nope the fucc outta there and get my .45 cowboy repeater from inside
cont.
>>
>be me

"Be me" is the Millennials' equivalent of "Once upon a time" -- it let's you know everything that follows is frivolous nonsense
>>
File: 1475649710389.jpg (157KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475649710389.jpg
157KB, 640x640px
>>18244429
>venture back out with .45 in hand, determined to feed that fucking cat and fuck up whatever's in my way
>lights have returned to normal position, same triangle as before and back up higher
>i stare at the ayys for about 5 mins, nothing changes
>no more rustling in bushes
>feed the cat and go back inside
>wonder wtf just happened as i type this

I tried to get a pic of the ayys for you guys but the lights were too dim and too far for my shitty phone camera

what do you think it was /x/? i suspect that the lights were ayys but im not sure what the rustling was. sure did sound pissed though.
>>
>>18244438
That's how i've always started my greentext, dont know about any stigma surrounding it.
>>
>>18244429

Where in NC are you? I can tell you if there's military spoopy aircraft nearby.
>>
>>18246302
Jackson County area.
>>
>>18244457
Post a pic of your back yard.
>>
File: PicsArt_10-18-09.15.11.jpg (402KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_10-18-09.15.11.jpg
402KB, 2048x1536px
>>18247297
Here it is right now, it's dark but i've enhanced it a bit. Right over the top of that fence is where I saw the ayys. I'll get a better pic tomorrow in the day as well.
>>
>>18244438
That's just a 4chanism, not a generational thing.
>>
I get not wanting to be defenseless but what the hell good was a gun going to do you?
>>
File: 1476630485329.jpg (35KB, 495x595px) Image search: [Google]
1476630485329.jpg
35KB, 495x595px
>>18248301
I didn't think the rustling could have been ayys at the time, just thought it was an animal or something i could dispatch easily.
>>
Did you try and signal/make contact with them?

Did you at least shout Ayy at them?
> Captcha was select the aircraft
>>
>>18249019
I actually did shout "AYYLMAO" when i went back out after i got the gun. It was the only thing I had thought to say. Sadly I recieved no response.
>>
>>18249058
That's awesome
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.