[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /X I've been thinking about this for a really long time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cemetary_main.jpg (44KB, 328x280px) Image search: [Google]
cemetary_main.jpg
44KB, 328x280px
Hey /X I've been thinking about this for a really long time, and it kills me because I'll never find the answer , what happens when you die? As you have your last breath what does it feel like, what happens after? The world just keeps going? And what will you feel/see? It's it just nothing? What happens to your conscious mind ? I refuse to believe that it just ends just like that, and you and your conscious mind just drift off and stop. Discuss what you think
>>
>>18242876
You've given the answer yourself, you'll never know it (while being alive at least). But don't worry because in 30-40 years we're going to turn into software and live forever.

If you really want to know what happens you'll have to die, that or fool yourself and listen to roleplayers. Anyways, the logic tells me that if there's "life" after death you're going to need a huge ego to keep your consciousness together.
>>
Just like before you were born.
>>
>>18242876
Unless you can make us all immortal OP.. Find a way.
>>
>>18242895
>27
I find it ridiculous that it all just ends, that the world keeps going and you are just permanently asleep and that's it
>>
/x/ or /x], but never /X
>>
>>18242907
Why is that? Are you afraid of dying? Live fully now.
>>
>>18242915
I think some of us are, but I know all of us are curios and get baffled on how real it actually is
>>
>>18242918
Thats the only real state
>>
We live in a very bandaged and nourished society and alot of times we forget how real death is
>>
Sometimes I find myself asking that question and if I'm.on somewhere tall.i think," if I just jump I'll find out" ok it's out there but that's what I think to myself sometimes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.