[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I see pictures of typical grey aliens I get really scared.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 17

File: resent1.jpg (708KB, 1170x1110px) Image search: [Google]
resent1.jpg
708KB, 1170x1110px
Whenever I see pictures of typical grey aliens I get really scared. I really can't stand to look at them, if I see one for too long in the day I have a hard time sleeping that night. The more abstract ones are scariest (sketches from abduction victims), but realistic ones are also scary. Ones that are shitty cg don't scare me much. Why am I such a scaredy cat with this? (Also please don't post any pics like these in here, I'd like to read the replies).
>>
>>18241621
This used to happen to me, maybe when I was between 12 ~ 18 years?

Even if I was perfectly aware what I was seeing was just man-made art, I couldn't shake a transfixing fear. This reaction eventually subsided, but I think other stimuli have triggered it (not as repeatedly)

The typical grey humanoid looks like a sort of mix between a foetus and a skull... I think their appearance may invoke some sort of primal repulsion to the results of a still birth.
>>
>>18241695

Good lord, you've cracked the case. Aliens are the vengeful spirits of aborted fetuses. Their appearance coincides with the popularity of abortions.
>>
>>18241621
I still feel the same way about some depictions. Thanks to the whole Ayy lmao fad I've become a bit desensitized, now when I see most pics I just think of that stupid meme, but there are still some that I can't stand to look at, like the cover to communion.
>>
I haven't been able to sleep well the past few months because I can't stop thinking about greys. I keep picturing them standing above my bed in my mind.
>>
>>18241709

You just totally spun what I said, still birth != abortion; plus we'd need an actual correlation between ufo waves and frequency of abortions.

But sure, whatever. Why not.
>>
>>18241621
I'm a scaredy cat too with them. It's literally the eyes. Just the eyes

Just keep telling yourself that ayy's aren't real. Because they aren't.
>>
>>18241621
I used to be like you until I found out that "aliens" are demons. Demons live in the second heaven (outer space). You can stop the fear by accepting Jesus into your heart and cast the fear and them out of your life in His name.

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
http://youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
>>
>>18241709
it all makes sense now
>>
File: 324387-alien-gray.jpg (16KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
324387-alien-gray.jpg
16KB, 275x275px
sp00ky
>>
>>18241621
It only works on me with certain pics, usually where their eyes are a bit more horizontal. It could be an evolutionary thing like some people suggest, I have no reason to believe I've been abducted (I've been curious about the topic since childhood, though).
>>
>>18241709
>>18241754
>>18242251

Sure smells shitposty in here. Hello, CIA.
>>
File: oh x.jpg (96KB, 605x532px) Image search: [Google]
oh x.jpg
96KB, 605x532px
They scare you because you were a baby once, under those absurdly bright lights and you got to see "Other" as your first sight rather than your mom. In a cold place that without food being transported from elsewhere could not support life.

These doctors/nurses are totally detached from you. They are often tired and just wanting to get home.

They see you as work, and thisis why you are scared of them.

Naturally you'd be held by a mom or dad, or grandma, but instead you are anally violated by a thermometer, under bright lights, by a stranger.

This is why you, and everyone else is scared of aliens.
>>
>>18241621
i think i posted about this in an irrational fears thread, but yeah, i've been afraid of grey aliens since childhood. something about alien born diseases always tripped me out, and also the inability to escape if an invasion were to happen, that helpless feeling always scared me.

used to think that everyoen around me was an alien
>>
Pale faces and dark eyes seem to scare the shit out of all humans. I wonder why.
>>
>>18242251
Why don't I hear more about Phil Schneider??? That seems like outright proof that's never discussed
>>
>>18241621
I was terrified of grey pics until the ayy lmao meme desensitised me to them.
Also the fact that my mum hung a huge copper sculpture of a greys face up in our living room when I was young (it's in my kitchen now, people who see it say they hate it but i fucking treasure it), for years it was the only grey I could look at without freaking.
>>
>>18243022
This pic sums up /x/. The final frontier of autism.
>>
File: 1476599200489s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476599200489s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>18243022
>mfw all my troubles are man made

i feel like the last episode of mad men kinda helped me people hate it but i found it relaxing and calming
>>
File: cocalien.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
cocalien.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>18241621
so scare
>>
File: ehlmao.png (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
ehlmao.png
13KB, 300x250px
>>18241621
sorry OP...
>>
File: grayeyes2.jpg (13KB, 385x374px) Image search: [Google]
grayeyes2.jpg
13KB, 385x374px
2lmao4ayy
>>
File: beyonce_grey_alien_connect.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
beyonce_grey_alien_connect.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
Sweet dreams, OP.
>>
>>18243022
good explanation anon this makes sense
>>
thinking about seeing alien spacecrafts in the sky or being abducted, or even envisioning what aliens would look like and the crazy abstract geometry that's associated them brings me to tears sometimes. it's an overwhelming feeling that i don't have any adequate words to describe
>>
>>18243022
Nice try mib but it doesnt explain big eyes. Aborted fetuses males usually appear to people they woulda have had lives with just to check em out. They like fucking babies everyone reports. Just looks at you and interacts with you like a baby would. I hope its cause some karmic benevolant energy takes pitty on aborted kids and actualizes them into wonder beings of curiosity to help them understand the barbarity of man kind and how their entire existance throughout time and space created but now eternal wasnt more important than the comvinence of casual sex or because mom wanted to keep partying.

Anyway its best we dont have millions of the most angry souls in existance incarnating here to wreap terrible revenge. May god bless the benevolant race of aliens turning these souls into their kind and dealinh with the freak out that happends once curiosity turns.to understanding.

Stand by to help chicks who aborted cause obvs some get revenge.

Press f to pay yours respects
>>
File: 6486_7f4e.jpg (129KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6486_7f4e.jpg
129KB, 781x1024px
>>18241621
So tell me OP, what do you feel when you see this image?
>>
>>18243630
Any pics?
>>
File: yyouu dense motherfucker.png (302KB, 486x322px) Image search: [Google]
yyouu dense motherfucker.png
302KB, 486x322px
>>18242251
Aliens are not demons you moron, it's the other way around. A lot, if not all, religious experiences and encounters with entities in the holy texts are actually aliens, people just didn't have the concept of extraterrestial life back then so they rationalized the encounters as divine or demonic beings. I mean, just look at the description of Ophanim for one.

It makes perfect sense yet some dumbfucks who are too invested in their folktales flip the entire thing on its head and come to the exact OPPOSITE conclusion, everything to protect their fragile worldview. It's amazing, really.
>>
>>18247226
you sound just as fragile and invested in your own worldview. we still inhabit a mysterious universe
>>
>>18247258
I don't deny that, but the point is that I'm at least able to say "oh hey, that makes sense" and put the past myths into perspective when new ideas surface instead of sticking my head into sand and claiming that everything new is actually just demons trying to trick us and the old myths are the ones that are true. The concept of earth not being the center of the universe or even unique was HUGE and it's a key stepping stone to even entertain the idea of aliens. In retrospect it's obvious that people would interpret alien visits as religious, because that's all they had back then.
>>
File: AlienTimeLine.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
AlienTimeLine.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>18247226
Not him, but deceiving spirits seem to be a more likely explanation.
Why? Well, every contact with them seems to be what people of that age imagined in their "pop-culture".
Beings near bed or on you?
Night hags turned greys.
Getting abducted, time-lapse, weird lights, body marks, and all the freaky shit?
The Fae.
Uncomfortable sexual practices, including rape, with them storing your reproductive cells to make hybrids?
Why, just ask for an -cubbus
The interior of ships was weird victorian, then sterile 50's medical equipment with tapes recording everything. Now it's holograms and stuff, and people are getting examined and probed with bizarre space-y medical gadgets.

So either aliens are modding their ships and bodies to resemble our worst nightmares, while using barbaric medical practices that even humans are doing more stealthily and less traumatic, when capturing animals or unwilling patients, or something else is masquerading at all those.

>people didn't have the concept of extraterrestrial life
They were talking about sentient planets and non-human sentient humanoids during the time of Augustine.
Lucian wrote about a play 2200 years ago, about a colonisation rights dispute on Venus by lunarians and sun people.
Our ancestors were just as intellectually capable as us, and there's no new concept under the sun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_pluralism#Medieval_thought
>>
>>18247395

Great post.

One of the reasons why Star Control is great is because it somehow manages to mixes all sorts of myths about these little guys into a somewhat coherent whole as the Arilou Lalee'lay. Continuum: Roleplaying in the Yet comes a close, but maybe even more striking, second.
>>
>>18241621
hey wassup OP, just by curiosity, did you watch the movie FIRE IN THE SKY?

when I was a kid I was haunted by that movie, grey aliens used to scare the shit out of me, untill I was ~23 (now im 30) now i don't give a shit about grey aliens, i can look at those fucks and still have a nice sleep, because after watching multiple and multiple presentations, documentaries, reading online and stuff, I realized, they are not evil...I admire them actually now.

If they were that spoopy/evil, they could have destroyed us all long time ago, and remember that most of abductees, came back alive with no harm, telling us the stories of their abductions.

you must think this: they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy smarter than us. in a sense they know more than what you do. they are superior beings, so you don't need to be afraid, they don't want us any harm. if they really wanted, they could have simply threw a damn meteorite on us, and its game over.

by all these evidences, we can conclude, that the grey aliens, see us like inferior beings, much like we see wild animals. and we protect wild animals in reserves. I think that's what they do, they simply monitor us. also they seem to appear in historical moments, ex: during wars, or important moments like the moon landing and stuff, they could also be time travellers, who knows.
>>
File: dv.png (119KB, 521x541px) Image search: [Google]
dv.png
119KB, 521x541px
>>18241621
An old but very related pasta, OP.
>>
File: 1458020650582.png (1MB, 1410x2230px) Image search: [Google]
1458020650582.png
1MB, 1410x2230px
>>18241621
I used to feel the same way about this, but at around the ages of 5-12. I always had nightmares about them standing in the corner of my room, looking through a window towards me and kidnapping me. Shit was pretty spooky.

My advice to you OP, is to just sexualize the fuck out of them. They can't scare you if they turn you on.
>>
File: alien.jpg (91KB, 718x1023px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
91KB, 718x1023px
This one in particular sends an unsettling feeling
>>
File: Aliens_are_Demons.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens_are_Demons.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
They are demons, aliens are demons. We have that feeling in our spirit because we know that they are not good. They will come in big ships in the very near future and people will believe the lie. That is the great deception.

http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-days-of-noah-are-now.html

>Then your false hope shall arrive from the heavens and most will take their mark and worship the beast because they did not know Me. Oh why America could you not see that I AM your Savior?

http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.mx/2016/10/i-will-not-repent-of-destruction-that.html
>>
File: image.jpg (739KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
739KB, 2592x1936px
>>18247147
Here it is mate, I don't understand the fear of it at all anymore
>>
>>18245759
And what do aborted females do, according to you?

*chuckle*

>>18248583

INDEED. That one used to rustle my jimmies too.
>>
>>18248864
>america

Because fuck any other place.

Also, friendly reminder that America is a geographical name that you yankees misappropriated, about as childishly egocentric as if Germany called itself Europe (and the parallel is very much exact)
>>
>>18242422
Took awhile for someone to post one.
Damn 4chan yall slippin
>>
>>18242422
More like qt
>>
>>18241621
Idk man, this stuff seems to be hardcoded in our dna, same as being afraid of spiders, snakes, or heights.

Now why would we be naturally afraid of an alien face that doesn't exist in the real world...

Well, our fear of snakes developed naturally through evolution because snakes are poisonous and deadly. Being afraid of them gives you a higher chance of survival.

The only conclusion must be that aliens have visited us in the past, and being afraid of them is a good thing. Meaning they aren't nice.
>>
I used to be scared to death of them too, but the "ayy lmao" meme kinda killed all sense of dread I had for them.
>>
>>18249178
EXACTLY.
That is its intended purpose.
I've already stated that the "ayy lmao" meme was created by the government to desensitize the population to aliens. Making them seem just like some harmless pot smokers.
>>
>>18249106
When most ppl say "america" its usually inferred to be (the united states of.…)America. One is easier than the other.

The Americas and North America mean exaxtly that and anyone who tells u otherwise is wrong. But lets be honest, u r probsbly a spiteful eurocuck or britfag who hates the US and all its inhabitants cuz "corruption and ignorance". Which in itself is ignorant and no country is innocent in the name of politics. Specially Europe and UK of all things
>>
>>18249234

Not actually because of corruption and ignorance, those are rampant everywhere, and saying that the US as a whole is ignorant would be wilfully ignoring recent history of technology.

It's actually becaue of nationalism, jingoism, and pervasiveness of splinter christian sects that somehow managed to become EVEN MORE RETARDED than the original affair.

Also, I hate my own country and continent roughly to the same extent; it's just that there are so many americunts spouting blabbering nonsense on the internet, that antagonizing them sometimes feels like civic duty.
>>
>>18249171

>The only conclusion must be that aliens have visited us in the past, and being afraid of them is a good thing. Meaning they aren't nice.

This desu
>>
>>18247226

Shill detected
>>
>>18248583
I understand being afraid of sharp teeth and angry faces. But this guy isn't angry, he's even smiling a little. Then how do you explain being afraid of him? Does it have anything to do with being indoctrinated as a child hearing scary abduction stories and stuff like that? Or are people afraid even if they have never heard of them before? That would be interesting to know.
>>
>Aliens are Demons
I thought this meme was ded
>>
>>18249171
If they weren't nice dont you think we would've been enslaved by them by now?
>>
>>18249191
That one movie had an alien smoking pot. Ayyy lmao
>>
>>18248583
He's smiling because he's about to abduct someone.
>>
>>18250192
If they just wanted to enslave us we wouldn't be afraid of them in the first place. You can be a slave and still pass your genes on. It would have to be something like removing us from earth or killing us.
>>
>>18250222
Yeah but we're still here so how are they exactly bad? Maybe they're not bad and we fear things we don't understand because of our survival instinct.
>>
>>18250236
We are here because we are the descendants of the people who were wise enough to fear them.
Look up evolution.
>>
>>18250259
Where do you get this info from?
>>
File: etcolar.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
etcolar.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>18241621
>>
>>18248583
That is off the cover of the book Communion. Not a bad book but the author is fucking insane.
>>
>>18241621

Whenever I see pictures of typical 4channers I get really scared. I really can't stand to look at them, if I see one for too long in the day I have a hard time sleeping that night. The more abstract ones are scariest (sketches from trolling victims), but realistic ones are also scary. Ones that are shitty cg don't scare me much. Why am I such a scaredy cat with this? (Also please don't post any pics like these in here, I'd like to read the replies).
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.