[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread serves as a continuation to the church entity in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 33

File: 1474022773052.png (74KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
1474022773052.png
74KB, 500x656px
This thread serves as a continuation to the church entity investigation. /x/philes are still being admitted for possible meetups in the south Texas area for possible joint work on what is now a 'project'. I'm inexperienced and still seeking help/advice for this investigation.

Original thread.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18204884/

Update tonight.
>>
>>18240606

Old thread here.
>>18224103
>>
>>18240606

Moving on to current events. This following happened late last night.

My father whom at this point you guys know is sick and has been sick for a while now has been unable to get around very well. In his incapacitated state he's stayed at home while I do his routines at the church. It's a pretty big responsibility but nothing I haven't done before so I know what to expect yet just yesterday something pretty huge happened that has everyone at the church a little freaked out. Late last night I got a call from my dad who told me to go check on the youth building or (safe zone) in this case because an alarm was going off there. I really didn't need much of an excuse so I grabbed my phone and headed out. Keep in mind I fully expected something to happen so I actually did come prepared with my backpack, batteries, snacks, flash lights. I arrive and naturally there are no cars which is indicative of a homeless man breaking in; it's happened before. I scouted the property and found nothing and no one but upon entry to the building I was disappointed to see the issue which turned out to be a massive pipe had burst in one of the walls. This was a pretty big deal and it could have caused thousands in damages so I stayed up there and shut off the water main while trying to mop up. I was up there for several hours but I really didn't get much done in terms of containment. Moving on. I decided to stay till morning until the morning crew of workers actually got there so I could explain what happened the following night. My dad is at home and won't be coming in so I'm just waiting around at this point.
>>
>>18240689

I did mention before that we had a myriad of problems like this so it isn't anything new. The morning crew can fix the problem for us and we'll just pay them on the side for the fix. I'm not in the safe zone at this point, I'm actually across the way in the new building eating breakfast when I see their two vans and trailer pull up from the window. They all get out and start unloading when low and behold my dad walks up to them. Why the fuck is he here? He actually looked healthy, wasn't using his cane for his leg and was acting fine so I wasn't super worried but it was still weird because I had just talked to him about an hour ago. I guessed he just decided to come up and examine the problem for himself and tell the morning crew about it. I was getting ready to go outside, finishing up my bagel when I saw the crew actually loading their gear back up. This wasn't strange, maybe they were moving their stuff to the other side of the building? I wasn't 100% but I was going to wait to see where they were going to park but then they just drove off. What the hell. I went outside to try and find my dads truck but it wasn't there so maybe he was driving with them somewhere.. something weird was going on and I could feel it. I went to the main office and got the number for their crew chief. Turns out my dad had told them they didn't need to work that day and that 'everything was taken care of.' - His words there.
>>
>>18240712

I'm pissed off because this means my dad is going to try to fix it himself which he can't do. He shouldn't be up and moving around let alone trying to fix a massive pipe explosion. At any rate my dad isn't on the property so I head across to the empty building and call him. (I'm in the gym during this time on the stage). My dad didn't pick up so I'm basically wandering around aimlessly pondering what I should even be doing and I call again - no response. Now I'm getting upset because he just told the morning crew to leave and there is a huge mess to deal with and I'm alone up there with this problem. The longer I'm waiting the more upset I'm getting and it almost got the point where I was ready to just leave. Finally my dad calls me back, sounds really quiet. The call went something like this.

Dad: Hey bub I missed your calls I was still sleeping.
Me: You went back home and went to sleep?
Dad: What do you mean went back home?
Me: (pause) You were up here at the church and told the morning crew they didn't need to fix the leak.
Dad: What leak are your talking about boy? I wasn't at the church.

I instantly hung up. I had JUST spoke to him a few hours prior telling him about the leak. He tells me he's been sleeping the entire time. He tells me he wasn't at the church. He tells me he didn't talk to the morning crew. He tells me he has no idea what I'm talking about. I know I spoke to him on the phone, I know because I heard him. I also know he spoke to the morning crew because I called them RIGHT back and asked them to confirm that it had been my dad they spoke to and sure as shit they said they had spoke to him at the church in the parking lot where both I and they could see him. This means it wasn't my dad they spoke to and more importantly it wasn't my dad I was talking to on the phone earlier. I do not know what is going on.
>>
And to clarify I have absolutely no history of 'mental illness' and neither does my father. There is no one in our family who is mentally ill either. So please don't even make the suggestion this could be the case. I know what I saw and I know who I spoke to.
>>
>>18240749
This better not have been one long wind up about skinwalkers.
>>18240758
Well if those worker guys saw someone then sure, whatever, but that's your word on their word. If only you'd got up when you spotted your heal factor activated, teleporting dad you'd have something.

Use your camera phone and start taking pictures of any suspicious activity herein.
In fact, go take a few photos of that burst pipe and mess.
>>
>>18240758
are there any surveillance cameras that might have picked him up?
>>
>>18240779

Out of all the things I have said from the original story a burst pipe is what you want pictures of and have the hardest time believing? I'm inviting people from this board including yourself to come and see this stuff happen. If there was ever any doubt then I wouldn't literally invite people to come see it for themselves.

>>18240816

There are only cameras in the new building, none in the old building yet. I wouldn't have access to them anyway since we use an off sight security company and I don't know much about them.
>>
>>18240824
>a burst pipe is what you want pictures of and have the hardest time believing? I
It's not the pipe bursting, it's why a pipe bursting at all needed covering up.

Who or whatever was impersonating your dad either didn't want the pipe or place getting investigated because of something there it isn't in control of or something it's responsible for but couldn't multitask with people prying around.

Whatever the case once you take a look at it from every angle from a safe distance away you can piece together the urgency of such a bizarre intervention.

The most obvious theory would be that it was just a lure for you to go pay a visit and stick around while you clean up, but why bother with something that would cause that much of a fuss that others would get involved then? Wouldn't something simpler that you can handle but would take some time draw less witnesses? All I'm saying is once you have footage you can go over you can get somewhere, speculating who you just saw, what just happened and all that isn't going to get anywhere.
>>
>>18240856

These are good points but the person I saw looked exactly like my father. If I saw it happen again I would swear up and down it was him even though he was a good distance off. Only myself and he speak to the crews so I have no idea what could actually be going on anymore.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (22KB, 238x260px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
22KB, 238x260px
>>18240749
Sounds like something related to the blackouts you had been dealing with. At least i canĀ“t think of a better explanation desu.
I do hope for you, that all this what happens to you is not too fucked up.
>>
>>18240871
Okay two scenarios Arin.

A)It does not want the building renovated any further. Still not good bud.

or

B) This evil fuck just pulled off impersonating your dad, like it did the dog that bit your dad. That means it can manifest in solid form which means this thing is really strong.

I wish I lived in Texas because, I would assist you in cleansing the grounds.You need this thing gone because it is not good.
>>
>>18240689

>snacks

Hahahaha what the fuck
>>
>>18240871
I wanted to avoid fearmongering so there's no unnecessary panic leading to more problems than it solves, but you may need proper perspective so you don't get setup again from being too unassuming.

If whatever that was can act just like your dad how difficult do you think it would be to make a permanent switch with him?

You don't need to turn yourself into a nervous wreck darting your eyes around for every strange thing, but you do need to at least be prepared to keep record of anything you do notice. Why? Consider the confidence whoever that was must have in your inability to intervene to even pull a public stunt like that.

Strike one, the bite. Strike two impersonation.
The calls would make this strike three, and you know what happens then, but they didn't get through so this is technically the second and a half affront to your father in some form. You know the saying
>Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

You can't know the weather, but if you see a dark cloud gathering overhead and take a walk without an umbrella you're testing things.

Now despite all my talk to get you more cautious, I still don't think fear, anger, stress and a direct hostile approach is the right course.
Especially since this, the turning lantern and the shifting equipment indicate a devious nature. So going head first probably means running straight into whatever else it has planned.
And whether or not it has any plans for there to be a conversation or compromise on things or already feels it's got you and your dad out of the way and runs things, you want to be crafty and careful until you're certain about your and its actions.
>>
Oh and you're going to want to think about some kind of routine check system in case you and your friend are next on the impersonation list.

Probably something that isn't stagnant so it can't be guessed or mimicked from observation. Not quite sure what since due to you not being around to hear fakeDad perform we don't know how much they know or can bluff. Only tell really is the lack of injury, but I don't think you want to start cutting yourselves for frequent checks.
>>
>>18240871
Jesus I hope you're not in Brownsville, this is too fucking interesting to pass up because of distance.
>>
File: 1356694340868.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1356694340868.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
>>18240779
>This better not have been one long wind up about skinwalkers.
agreed with this
>>
Someone care for a summary?
>>
>>18241697
You should go to the old thread linked in the OP where another anon linked an archive of the first thread, but I'll see what I can do.

OP's dad is a church director in South Texas
OP moves for a bit and then comes back from Cali while constructions on an old building are being done
Strange dog in old building lunging at workers
OP goes to check and narrowly evades being bit, manages to lock it behind a door
Everyone has a giggle about it and gets on with work while waiting for animal control.
Animal control and OP don't find dog, instead broken door with blood and fur
OP decides he'll spend his free nights watching out for the dog to figure how it gets in and where it goes.
Weird shit ensues. Seems smarter than the average dog.
OP's dad gets bit one morning, very old school guy doesn't like to show weakness especially at his age.
OP takes dad to hospital without making too much of a fuss. Animal control still can't find dog.
OP resumes stake out, shit really goes off the rails.
OP's friend joins stake out, shit railguns into fan.
Further oddities and investigation. Old building 10 years older than church, not sure what it was used for. Crematory and graveyard also on location. Parking lot stretched into what was once graveyard area, coffins possibly dug up and moved or just built over. Some kind of old family dispute between crematory owners and church owners over who owns what of the land. Court case and everything. Crematory family's grandkid claims the black dog belonging to his grandparents was super aggressive, killed 3 kids one night. Put down, possibly same dog OP has been encountering.

Something about a mass exodus of church goers from the rest of the attendants long ago due to some kind of possible Jim Jones shit where one guy was had some sort of cult of personality growing within the church, maybe got involved in something unsavory the church proper got word of and they told him to fuck off. He seemingly did so. His followers, well, followed.
>>
>>18241745
I did that, but I wont read multiple threads of something that isnt finished and might be bad.

Thanks for the summary my man! Sounds intriguing
>>
File: 1476498498430.gif (2MB, 260x152px) Image search: [Google]
1476498498430.gif
2MB, 260x152px
>>18240824
>i'm inviting people to come with me into a secluded area at night
just what a skinwalker would say
>>
>>18241767
>Sounds intriguing
That's one way to put it.

OP's also been having black outs where he awakes to find he attempted to call his father 402 times, he's been having difficulty adjusting his eyes in the dark and recently he thinks he may have just saw a doppelganger of his dad telling the workers not to bother looking into a burst pipe in the old building for some reason.

Also to his credit OP's agreed to have Te/x/as locals willing to help with the matter, 956 stepped up and is currently the only one willing or able.
>>
File: 1450188916482.jpg (40KB, 433x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450188916482.jpg
40KB, 433x367px
>this last update
Mind, fucking, blown.

Not only is this thing intelligent and can poltergeist around with creepy dolls, but it is also able to impersonate people.

If this is real OP might get in deep trouble with the strangers who he is supposed to meet, if not he is a genius story teller (unless it's a fucking skinwalker story).
>>
File: x phile.jpg (76KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
x phile.jpg
76KB, 660x720px
>>18241352
this post made laugh.
>SNACKS

what snacks did you pack, OP???

also,
>>18240749
I know it totally freaked you out and that's why you "instantly hung up" but damn it's a shame you couldn't stay on longer to ask some questions. did your dad call back? have you talked to him since? does he know what's going on?

yikes!

>>18240779
>Use your camera phone and start taking pictures of any suspicious activity herein.
In fact, go take a few photos of that burst pipe and mess.

seconded. I realize you've invited people to check it out, but posting so that us people a million miles from Texas can better visualize all this (even if it isn't for proving anything paranormal) would be great. You posted a few pics in the OP ( http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18204884/ ), just keep that up going forward.

>>18241642
nah, sounds like dad is actually a
>>18240779
a "heal factor activated, teleporting" agent of some, possibly paranormal, kind
>>
>>18241745

>OP resumes stake out, shit really goes off the rails.
>OP's friend joins stake out, shit railguns into fan.

made me laugh, excellent phraseology in your synopsis. thank you.
>>
I don't normally post around this time but I am just informing you guys I got another call, this time from the alarm company directly telling me a proximity alarm in the gym is going off. Going to investigate now. Will bring phone.
>>
File: 1476676274093.jpg (705KB, 1170x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1476676274093.jpg
705KB, 1170x1110px
Anyone have a tl;dr for the last thread? did anything ACTUALLY happen?
>>
>>18242389
>yfw it ends up being some anon other than 956-chan who figured out where the church is and is lumbering around
>>
>>18241775
All this mind blowing story with only few photos that show nothing, no audio no video... op is a skinwalker inviting people to their church to make them disappear confirmed.
>>
>>18242441
>stake out
>spoopy noises coming behind door where doggo doll is
>Arin points floodlight at door so he can keep watch
>heavy ass floodlight randomly starts spinning
>hears door open
>blackout
>wake up and see he has made over 400 calls to his dad in his "sleep"
Only really interesting thing I remember from last thread
Other than that it was just him trying to recruit 956 to help him out and getting some non conclusive investigation on why spoops may be happening
>>
>>18241745
This is a wonderful summary.
>>
>>18242389
Hope you're okay OP. Fingers crossed for more information into this crazy thing that now apparently can step foot outside of the church. Is it gaining power?
>>
>>18241361
>>18241387
>>18241796
You guys need to stop making up random things, like theres a doppelganger or an entity thatĀ“s taking control of people.
Thats not helping in finding the truth about all the recent events. ItĀ“s ok to make assumptions though, but clarify them as assumptions so people donĀ“t take them as the truth and dismiss their own ideas they might have.
>>
What if Arin's dad is hiding something? He's been so uptight about his injury and refuses to go to the hospital for a proper medication.
What if he actually got better and is handling some things around the church without Arin's knowledge? He wasn't amazed when Arin called him and hung up suddenly, he hasn't even called him back to see what was up, moreover he hasn't even patted an eye when Arin called him 400+ times!
I feel that Arin's dad is involved in something or at least has some knowledge to what might be happening around the church.
I don't think that what Arin saw was a doppleganger.
>>
>>18242934
>he hasn't even called him back to see what was up
We don't really know that. For all we know, his son called him early in the morning, woke him up, asked him something weird and hung out right after getting the answer.

>moreover he hasn't even patted an eye when Arin called him 400+ times!
His phone was turned off... although OP said that his dad turns off his phone when he goes to sleep, so maybe you just found an inconsistency here.
But when your phone is turned off or has no reception, you'll usually only get a message from your company notifying you that number "X" called you.

>What if he actually got better?
Arin just said that his dad wasn't feeling too well lately (from something unrelated to the bite), and had to take him back to the hospital. So I doubt it.
>>
OP I would like to point out that if this thing has had no trouble impersonating a dog and now your dad, it can probably, or may have already impersonated you as well. This could be bad, very bad as you don't seem to hold as high a place in the church as your dad, this thing could do something that gets you, your dad or the both of you fired making it look like you guys are the culprits all the while. I mean if it keeps with the mischief of sending away workers when there is obviously work to get done, it will end up looking worse and worse on your dad.
>>
>like theres a doppelganger or an entity thatĀ“s taking control of people.
Haha and what the fuck would you call the same person in the two places at once?
A cross section multiverse chronological anomaly?

And this reality hopper just happened to disappear after the business of shoeing away unwanted company was done?

As for the other matter; how'd you explain 402 calls exactly? If it was some part of OP's psyche trying to get help why would he just call one over 400 times? Why does OP have vague memories or no memory at all of performing tasks in autopilot?

I haven't dismissed anything so far, debated as above maybe but not insisted otherwise without question. When an anon was suggesting the dog was a misunderstood protective spirit I consider it, but questioned why it would attack to injury his dad then? When another anon suggested OP to ask his dad about the exodus I only warned it would compromise that OP has been learning and looking into things that might alarm a concern for where his curiosity stems from or is leading to.

>>18242906 on the other hand seem intent on telling me and that other anon to "stop making up random things" without reasoning outside your dislike of them. I'm not going to clarify a damn thing if it requires immediate attention from OP to deal with, who knows what whoever that was has been getting up to or is getting up to after what OP saw?

The only thing clear is that an abundance of leisure curiosity with a lack of concentrated initiative has resulted in that damn dog, the doppelganger and whatever was behind that door all dancing circles around OP because he hasn't been told to keep on his toes while being encouraged to poke around for /x/. The more precautions OP takes the more clarity is made.
>>
>>18242389
Was it a spook? Or a pups?
>>
>>18243300
More importantly, where's his dad's truck? As OP said, his truck was gone when he was looking for it
>>
>>18243720
I think thats just cause his dad was never there
>>
File: e9f.png (232KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
e9f.png
232KB, 500x318px
man door hand hook car door bump
>>
Be safe, Arin, we're thinking of you
>>
File: eofsfqha.jpg (27KB, 409x265px) Image search: [Google]
eofsfqha.jpg
27KB, 409x265px
>>18244445
your bump is cooler than mine

Help out a non-newfag who never bothered to look up the (board specific?) bump rules/settings. If you please, how often do we bump and what's the limit on /x/?
>>
>>18244630
Technically you can bump as much as you like, but I wouldn't advise doing it too often otherwise it sort of falls under spam.
Personally my suggestion is to try to stretch it to something like every two hours that way it's limited to only 12 bumps in a day in the worst case scenario or just keeping the thread in a tab watching when it hits the page 10 limit and bumping then, but either of those might be testing things depending on how active the thread is anymore. Dead thread's a dead thread after all and sometimes it's better for a new one to be made when it needs to be made than wear patience with something people have moved on from.

Probably also better at that point to just contribute to the thread with your thoughts on the topic, and if it's thoughtful enough it will generate discussion which will naturally bump things.
>>
>>18244630
dont "bump" at all on a slow board like this. Just contribute with an actual post and bump that way. It is only really acceptable to do an empty bump when you want the thread is on page 10 and you dont want it to die. I really dont see the point otherwise.
limit was 350 iirc
>>
Sorry for no replies. I'm tired. I spent all day with my dad, didn't go to the church. Going to spend all day with him tomorrow also. I don't really feel like doing much of anything to be honest. I'm very apathetic in general but this can be attributed to my lack of sleep. Also 956 hasn't come back to the thread so I'm on my own again. It did occur to me while at his house today that he has an archive of important church pictures that date back pretty far. Not sure of relevance but will look into it for you guys while there and post results. I just have no appetite and no energy, constantly feeling weak. On my drive back I was contemplating abandoning everything but right now you guys are all I have to talk to about this shit so more updates will come as the events unfold. I feel like something is going to happen soon though. Even though I was with my dad all day today we didn't talk much. Shit quality post I know but I'm tired and I haven't slept and things are just insane right now. Don't know what to do. Sorry.
>>
>>18244742
>I spent all day with my dad
Which one?
>I just have no appetite and no energy, constantly feeling weak
Bizarre, I'd have thought the longer you were away the better you'd get. What happened with that proximity alarm in the gym?
>>
>>18244762

Don't play games. It was 'my' dad.

As far as the alarm goes when I arrived there wasn't actually an alarm going off. If it is an incorrect read from the security company protocol is for me to not enter.
>>
>>18244770
>Don't play games.
Sorry. Just trying to lift your spirits.
>If it is an incorrect read from the security company protocol is for me to not enter.
Smart idea, I still suspect all the sudden problems over there you were being called about were some kind of mousetrap setup.
>>
>>18244788
I suspected the same which is why I haven't been back to the church.. 956 is gone too. Nothing is working.
>>
>>18244796
Well all 956 said last is that he hopes you're not in Brownsville because that's pretty far out there for him. Before that he mentioned he goes to college or whatever so chances are while he will check on the thread he probably doesn't get too distracted during the weekdays with 4chan and it should be 10PM for you two right now so maybe he'll drop it before going to sleep or something.

Either way it's probably best to just leave the details for how he can get to a meeting place so he'll show up during the weekend and take things from there. Also certainly you can still talk with us about all this, but what about your friend? Isn't he concerned about the situation?
>>
>>18244742
Dude I never left, I think you just overlooked my posts or something
>>
I love this thread, take care, OP.
>>
>>18242389
What happened with the proximity alarm? False alarm?
>>
>>18245271

>>18244770
>>
>>18243300
Ok i thought you were taking it as a fact that theres a duplicate of his father around without questioning it.
I really canĀ“t believe that 2 versions of him are walking around.
WouldnĀ“t it be more likely that he just drove of and is Arin not telling something about it, because he doesnĀ“t remember or is not willing to? Maybe just like Arin canĀ“t remember making 402 calls within one night?
That on the other hand could really be because "there is an entity that is taking control of people"...letĀ“s hope it is not the case but youĀ“re right...itĀ“s better to be too carefull than to be slaughtered by someone or something you think is harmless.

What iĀ“m looking forward to now would be any info why the pipe got damaged and there were false alarms going off!? Maybe even a photo?
>>
File: 1134868633756.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1134868633756.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>18244742
>>18244770
>>18244796
I'm the anon who asked a few things here - >>18241811

Thanks for checking in, OP. I'm hoping you'll be getting some restful sleep and feeling better soon!
>>
File: puppetteer-ethereal-malicious.jpg (276KB, 680x1106px) Image search: [Google]
puppetteer-ethereal-malicious.jpg
276KB, 680x1106px
>>18244770
>If it is an incorrect read from the security company protocol is for me to not enter.
Is there ever a situation where the alarm is going off and protocol is for you *to* enter? If there's an intruder in the building, it seems risky to enter. I feel like your insurance company wouldn't be down with that.

>>18242934
>>18246099
I'm also leaning towards the side of that being Arin's father. I was really surprised that he didn't even address the possibility and immediately jumped to "it wasn't him."

OP, I know you love your dad, so this is probably really hard, but please at least consider that he could be hiding something.
>>
I see a ton of people talking about getting slaughtered. Has there been any occurences of a demon or negative spirit killing someone? Also, whatever this thing is it seems to revolve around you dad. Maybe the dog needed to bite him in order to take his shape. Needed his blood or something. I think arin is more of the middleman here. I hope 956 amd rain hook up soon. As selfish as it seems I am dying to know what the fuck is going on. 956 should bring some addrerall to give him a good boost in energy :).
>>
>>18246411
I just figured that negative or evIL spirits enjoy your fear. Pushing you to the edges of insanity. Not killing you. Sounds ridiculous to think a spirit would kill someone and it also seems like it would be against some interdimensional rule or something
>>
>>18246417
>it also seems like it would be against some interdimensional rule or something
Wouldn't rely on anything that sounds too convenient for our sake. Best rules aren't the ones you rely on others to hold but the ones you keep yourself.
For example while OP got his dad to the hospital for an inspection that bite wound could have lead to complications had he not if it needed stitches, and I doubt the dog knew what kind of healthcare he'd have access to at the time of the attack.
>>
>>18246411
yes and no to your question; nasty spirits can torment people to the point that death seems to be the only option, probably most commonly through slow suicide/addiction
>>
>>18244873

I honestly think I just forgot. I'm retarded. Sorry man.
>>
File: 1476697688441.jpg (82KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476697688441.jpg
82KB, 500x400px
>>18241775
This . . .
>>
>>18246940
Any plans on meeting yet?
>>
>>18247794
I don't know how you are with spam, but honestly I think the best idea is to setup a fake e-mail, leave it here. Wait does the options field hold e-mails? I have no idea what options entails, whatever, leave the e-mail and then wait for a response from Arin, preferably with some kind of attached picture of something from the site in it to verify it's authentic in case some anon decides to send you a fake address through a fake e-mail that leads on a goose chase. The picture should probably be of something taken before so you know it's the same place but at a significant different angle so it's not just a picture taken from a previous thread with some editing.

That's my idea of a means to share sensitive information without both having to be in the same thread anyway. Also you should probably update us when you get the info 956 just so Arin can verify it was sent and we know you've got it.
>>
>>18240606
I've been following this for multiple threads now. Whether true or not, excellent writing.

One thing that I cant help notice is your lack of use of spiritual defenses that other anons have mentioned. They may work, they may not, however I think at this point it might be worth trying.
One thing that I remember reading is that it is important to focus on the symbolism of the spiritual defense. Take a circle of salt for example. Demons tend to make things rot or decay, and salt tends to be used to preserve things that will rot and decay. Holy water is definitely something that you should have access to being inside a church, use it. Do some research into qabalistic or high magick protection, specfically the LBRP, Qabalistic Cross, etc. The most important thing is willpower. You have to believe, and you have to fight through doubt, and fear. You have to know you will succeed or some divine being will deliver you if it is your time, and you need to be ok with that.
>>
>>18247794

I will meet you here if that is possible.

410 Main St B, Daisetta, TX 77533

>>18248137

I understand peoples reluctance to believe any of what I've said. I'm acutely aware there have been multiple instances in which things didn't quite add up but the reality is I'm reciting this stuff from memory and I'm not perfect. Naturally I'm going to mess things up almost as bad as I've already up this investigation. To prove this is actually happening I've been willing to allow anyone here to come and see it first hand, including yourself.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18248293
It's about to get real.
>>
>>18248293
Heed my warning now OP,for it will be your LAST! Do not let 953 or anyone else disturb that DOLL. Do NOT remove it from the property either. Understand? You should take this VERY seriously.
>>
>>18248371
Why? I mean, it's just a stuffed doll that is vaguely spoopu.
>>
>>18248383
That DOLL is the only thing keeping this damn entity in check in the first place.Its whats guarding the place from this powerful and negative influence,but now it has been disturbed and tampered with.I KNOW that there is something OP is not telling us about this doll, and maybe hes willing to share with us what it is, in time.
>>
>>18248394
Maybe op just doesn't want extra spook to deal with? I don't feel as though his reluctance to mess with it is supernatural in nature, just standard human creepage.
>>
>>18240606
Take a picture of the burst pipe or your story is bullshit.
>>
>>18248396
Be that as it may, im quite certain from the information i have gathered from his experience and explanation , combined with knowledge of these things that attach themselves to certain powerful objects through events that happened in the past, that this particular doll, is more connected to OPs situation than he may realize right now. I invite you RIGHT NOW to tell us if there is anything at all you would like to share with us about this object Arin, i know that this is much to ask from you considering your history with dolls,but it is necessary.
>>
>>18248371
>953
Nine. Five. Six. It's a Southern Texas Area code, and likely abouts where 956 is and can get to. A bit far from Daisetta, more so than Brownsville, so I'm not sure what's going to happen with that.

Anyway OP already said he's not messing with that doll due to past hazing from his sister.

>>18248401
956 will handle all the footage collecting. We can stop pressing OP for things once he's there, he's been exhausted from whatever's going on.
>>
>>18241745
Where EXACTLY IN South Texas?
>>
>>18248405
You're thinking too linearly for a twist.

OP's best keeping away from that doll and focusing on the dog, the double and the gym themselves.
If I could speculate things, and I will, chances are that doll wasn't even important until OP reacted to it when he first stumbled on it.

His stuff was moved before to gauge a reaction, and he gave none he just put it back mostly out of shock but still.
Same with the nail tapping, he was unnerved but mostly more annoyed.
Afterward no more of either of those things.

However when the door knock and rattling evoked a strong response it got worse, then light turned from the door into OP's face likely because OP mentally relied on it to illuminate what was going on and the dread and irony of it blinding him likely was the straw the broke the camel's will.

Lastly there was no activity around the area the dolls were kept before, yet later when they were moved to a room opposite OP things act up. It's mind games. OP needs to just stay clear headed instead of drifting his focus to fears.
>>
>>18248407
IF he was lower than Houston I'd have gone adn checked it out with this other weird fucker. Way too far out for my taste though.
>>
>>18248470
Allright, i can be on board with this,but i still would like to stress the importance of not tampering with this doll due to either unforseen consequences out of ignorance,or the fact that it MIGHT have a positive effect on the surroundings or more importantly, it might be negatively effecting the entity itself. I am just recommending that he leaves it alone for now, until he can muster up the courage to contact someone that can deal with the object.
>>
File: HU HU.jpg (17KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
HU HU.jpg
17KB, 333x333px
>>18248293
As a sidenote Arin, i hope that you approach this whole situation with extreme caution from now on, as i have a feeling that things may only be getting worse from here.Is it worth risking your life for this due to ignorance and curiosity? Tread lightly my friend, i will pray for you.
>>
>>18248531
From the way he's talking he's ALREADY getting fucked up. Why tread carefully now?
>>
>>18248499
>contact someone that can deal with the object.
On this I definitely agree. Any significance that thing might hold needs to be cleared up before it adds to the list of surprises learned too late.

I have a half-baked idea that if OP can risk introducing 956 to the crematory guy casually without looking too curious, 956 might be able to ask about it.

I'm not sure how the talk and question can be setup without seeming sudden or suspicious on a first meeting since only OP has met this crematory guy before to know how he reacts, but I'm thinking maybe try something like OP introducing 956 as one of the workers and a close friend interested in the history of sites he works on before they're remodeled and forgotten.
Then seguing into the dog topic however OP did before and then 956 could privately ask before leaving if it had a chewtoy since he saw a doll around the building while cleaning up.

The reason I think OP shouldn't be in earshot if anything traumatizing about the doll gets brought up is just to avoid him being influenced further about thoughts of it.
Similarly OP should not even show 956 the doll just to be safe. That way to 956 it's just a story with no disturbing image to attach to in case this is one big fear honey pot.

Whole thing feels like playing checkers with landmines.
>>
>>18240606
Arin, I need a solid date on this. I've just discovered your situation and I'm confused on something important. When did you and your friend jump from the balcony during the dog hunting incident? If any other anon knows this please inform me.
>>
>>18248606
I agree.This thing will more than likely cause psychological issues and screw around with them in further investigations, but i do feel that it is necessary for Arin to deal with it in a sound manner. What will it take for him to snap? What trauma must he endure before he gets consumed completely by whatever thing it is that draws him back to this place? These questions are tough to answer, and indeed very hard to think about for him, but it serves more as a wakeup call for him that whatever it is hes dealing with ,might have dire consequences if he keeps meddling with them and not truly understanding what they mean. He and everyone else in here is playing avery dangerous game just to feed their own curiosity, my main concern right now is Arins safety.If that means that i have to scare him more than necessary then thats what it is, it is necessary.
>>
>>18248636
Can't give a solid date, but from my guesstimations OP said he arrived a week before on the 6th.
Then 3 days of his own thing, and on the 4th his friend showed up.
So if he literally meant a week, i.e. 7 days, then the jump incident could have been on the 3rd, 4th or 5th.

Is this important for some reason?
>>
>>18248606
I do respect your opinion and i certainly know where you are coming from and going with tis, that im putting ideas in his head that will interfere with a logical and reasonable investigation. I also realize how dangerous it is to say the things that i do considering his previous history with these dolls.But i NEED to be very clear with him, that he and whoever else will be joining him in this endeavor must respect the unknown and take extra caution when dealing with these things, and especilly certain objects, not necessarily dolls but unfortunatly this time it happened to be just that, a doll. Which may or not have importance, it is simply, a warning. I appreciate your concern and respect for Arin and letting him know that he should be focusing on the important things of the task at hand.This shit must be TRULY intimidating and insane for someone not familliar with this stuff.Im genuinly in awe over how well hes been dealing with it this far.
>>
>>18248656
Yes. If the time-line you said is true, then I know Arin is lying, and I believe I found the evidence to prove it.
>>
>>18248678
Well shit, don't tell us you know something tell us what you know.
>>
>>18248685
Arin states he and his friend jumped from the the balcony just a week or two ago because of complications with the stairwell leading to first floor outside. He also states the guardrail wasn't there at this time. If he stands by this when he says it happened, then I know he's lying. I want to know for a fact when it is he said this happened, because I don't want 956 waisting his time and meeting up with "Arin" based on some false story.
>>
>>18248692
Is this about the picture and installment? Because OP and another anon already talked about that.

This is obviously already a tenuous story based primarily on OP's word of what's going on, and even he's not clear on what's going on, but I assume you have something more to disprove it beyond what got installed when.
>>
>>18248705
Yes, it is. I saw the conversation and I thought Arin's statements were fishy. I did some investigating and I know the stairs at the very latest must have been installed before march of 2015, with what appears to be the guardrails present. Arin wasn't lying about there being renovations to the building, the place has gone through quite an overhaul over the past fews years. However, I think he used this as a scapegoat to explain why his picture of the balcony had guardrails on it.
>>
>>18248722
Wait are you in the area or just looking into the building company's recent history elsewhere?
Because if you're nearby you might as well have just quietly got a camera, record the place overnight and if nothing happens and no one showed up when OP claimed to then that's more substantial than a back and forth debate of one's word against another.
>>
>>18248722

I was unclear on this so I'll specify. It wasn't being used as a 'scapegoat' it is the reality of it being a complete hazard zone. Originally it was a simple platform supported by four metal poles beneath it. It had no rails or steps. The workers had already been working on this particular location because they needed an easier method of getting up and down. The rails and stairs are new. I said and explained this before, possibly even in the original post. If you're looking for reasons to disbelieve anything I've said try starting with the fact an entity has been hounding me there at night and not the pace at which the improvements have been made to the church.

I've also said multiple times that my recounts of the events are not completely correct because remembering anything in detail is difficult when you're terrified. Believe me, or don't. I'm here for help either way.
>>
>>18248737
No, I simply managed to locate where the church is using what Arin has supplied to us, and I noticed after looking back at previous satellite images of the premises that the stairs and guard rail were there long before Arin's story even began. I won't divulge where it is, because I'm not an asshole, but if someone else decides to, then you can see for yourself. That may not sound substantive, but finding this place was very fucking difficult, and I doubt other anons will find it unless they get creative.
>>
>>18248757
You know where the church is. Look at the back of where you say you jumped from and you can see the stairs along with the guard rail (you'll have to use google earth or some other service, looking at it through just google maps won't show it I think). If you can explain this then please do. I'm not here to start shit I just don't want people waisting their time on this if it's nonsense.
>>
>>18248772
not that anon and I don't want you to out arin's location but I gotta ask, are you positive you have the right church? he never specified what town he was in. he mentioned meeting in daisetta but that doesn't mean that's where the church is.

just asking.
>>
>>18248792
I am 100% confident the church I found is Arin's based on what he has given us.
>>
>>18248772

I know what you are seeing. The stairs you are seeing are the frame of the stairs. They are white because they are concrete and the steel mold was their framework. I could have clarified on this but didn't think it was relevant. The steel frame work is what you are seeing and I'll admit it does actually look completely like stairs from the sat image you are looking at.
>>
I know what arin is talking about I've worked on stairs like that before
>>
>>18248804
So what I am seeing is its construction? Is that why guardrail I'm seeing on the bottom may actually be fence to keep people out of it?
>>
>>18248817

I can't and won't say for sure but I know they had a ton of fencing up because a lot of the concrete was unstable. It was in a low area so it was constantly swamped with water. I honestly should have clarified more about the stairs. Yes, there were stairs there but it would not have been possible to walk on them as it was just framing for them. It was also night. I'm sorry if this was misleading in any way. I'll try to be more clear next time.
>>
>>18248819
>>18248809

I find it hard to believe it took 1 and a half years for them to finish off that stairway, and just in time for you to make your jump and to then have it completed just a week or two afterwards. If it really does take that damn long to make a staircase like that, then I can't say Arin's lying. It's a pretty damn suspicious coincidence, but I've heard crazier...
>>
>>18248835

It was replaced multiple times because the concrete was replaced multiple times. I'm actually the cause of that because I hit it with my car once.

(The original concrete that was connected to one of the original buildings was never busted up. It became unstable later on during construction and was subsequently replaced.)
>>
File: 1443979757725.jpg (109KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1443979757725.jpg
109KB, 700x714px
>>18248840
silly arin, you cant just go around crashing cars into stairs
>>
>>18248858

To this day it's the only car related incident I've ever had.
>>
>>18248840
I suppose this doesn't contradict what you said in your original post, being the person who keeps track of workers. However, there is one last thing I don't understand. You also stated you "came back to this huge new building only to find the old building had been more or less gutted and was being used as storage", which make it sound like you've never seen it before. In the satellite pick the staircase was still there, as well as the new building. Did you hit the staircase with you car since you've been back, or was it some time last year in 2015?
>>
File: 1455140368869.png (579KB, 684x546px) Image search: [Google]
1455140368869.png
579KB, 684x546px
Fuck's sake, I don't have time for internal bickering over construction logistics at this hour.

956 and whoever else that can should just get there and if there's nothing then there's nothing and we're finally done, go see clowns bull riding or whatever they do in South Texas but if there's anything then this is the much coveted moment all /x/ all too often claims and cries they want to experience to because they want to believe, yet now manually opts to turn tail on over fucking railing placement?

2 weeks. Two weeks. Half of October's trickled into this, all I want is my damn ghost data.
>>
>>18248871
After Arin explains this I'll drop it. I'd like to believe too.
>>
>>18248879

In the satellite picture it was still the frame work regardless of the time period unless it was one of those rare moments they filled in the mold itself with concrete only to find it wouldn't support the added weight. The design was changed multiple times(this is what I was told) but it was always issues with the weight due to the height, or the foundation dating back to the 60's or so. I don't know the history of the concrete beneath it, only that when paired with that much weight and water having pooled beneath it for so long they had to make multiple changes constantly. That's literally all I know about it.

Also, in 2015 it wasn't me that hit it that time, it was my friend driving my car.
>>
how big is this cemetery again?
>>
>>18248868

Also, thank you for not giving out my location.

>>18248909

Not that big, actually. It's size was cut in half once the parking lot was expanded.
>>
>>18248898
Hmm...ok. You've done a pretty good job of explaining yourself, much better than I expected, honestly. I'll leave you alone. I swear I won't divulge anything, if someone claims to it's not me. I'm dead tired, so now it's time for sleep, but I'll keep monitoring this situation. Sorry if I caused any unnecessary stress, I just hate bullshitters, and with what I found out, deliberations were needed. Have a nice night.
>>
>>18248917

Even after explaining, if I were you I would have called bullshit but that's the reality of construction work. They do the minimal amount of actual work expecting to get fully paid and when something collapses they blame it on everyone but themselves. I could get you a list of how much work has had to be redone multiple times just because they tried to fast track it. The carpet they put down in the new building took almost seven months.
>>
File: latest-23.jpg (143KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
latest-23.jpg
143KB, 500x684px
I remember having a number of nightmares as a kid about running into not quite right dopplgangers of my parents.
>>
>>18248293
I wasn't trying to say I didn't believe you, merely that I think you should use some things that are available to you for your protection. I would think if this entity is actually demonic then holy water should have some reaction at the least. Also prayer with some of your congregation might help. Just suggestions OP
>>
>>18248835
>If it really does take that damn long to make a staircase like that

Governments worker Reporting in. Unfortunately, time frames like this ain't exactly unheard of.
Ever heard of german BER ?
>>
Sorry to read that /x are a bunch of pussies that wont help you at least with company, cameras or audio.
If i would live in america i would go to help you out.

Right now the best you can do is to be strong and dont let that thing get you down. Do something that makes you happy or something.
Did you talk to your dad already (sorry if you say something about it, didnt read the whole thread???
>>
>>18249240
I think you don't realize how big America is
>>
>>18246411
>956 should bring some addrerall
don't forget to pack the SNACKS
>>18240689
>>18241352
>>18241811
>>
File: 1273844833056.png.jpg (26KB, 330x413px) Image search: [Google]
1273844833056.png.jpg
26KB, 330x413px
>>18246417
>sounds ridiculous to think a spirit would kill someone
>negative spirits just love fear and will push you to the edges of insanity
>interdimensional rules maybe
>>18246537
>I doubt the dog knew what kind of healthcare he'd have
not only have these threads been exciting and great, I'm laughing.
>>
>>18248994
I grabbed onto my mom's purse once as a kid and rested my head, leaning into her coat, and was there a moment (I remember being sleepy) until she moved away from her and I looked up into her face and it was NOT my mom. The shock scared me and then not knowing where my mom was scared me further. I was found, it was just a case of look-a-like coats (and near same purses, too). But damn if that wasn't frightening as hell in that moment as a youngster.

nightmares about parent doppelgangers sounds freaky!
>>
>>18249708
away from *me
I remember her moving slowly (she was probably like "wth! this child is hanging on me for some reason" haha. I remember being annoyed at the movement cause I'd found cozy spot to be sleepy in.
>>
File: 1476853250528.jpg (62KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476853250528.jpg
62KB, 500x667px
Waiting for you, Arin...
>>
I hope 956 follows through. I know he said he can only meet up on weekends but he hasn't replied since Arin gave the address.
>>
>>18250655
If we're lucky he probably started packing to haul ass ASAP in case someone else tries to get there first and impersonate him.
>>
Update: (Unrelated to events) Someone broke into my apartment while I was at work. I'm shit out of luck for the time being, lost a lot of my money. Already contacted the police and they believe it is the same suspect linked to several other apartment break ins. Seems like every bad thing that could happen to me, is. Going to have to work a lot of overtime to get enough money for rent.

That is 'good' news for you guys though since it will be more content.
>>
>>18250744
That's a shit situation, and also why the quicker other 956 and whoever else arrive to handle the investigation side of things the sooner you can focus on taking care of things in your own side of things.

While we're here we can still do as much amateur Sherlock work with a break in as we did with ghosts. How did the break-in look? Forced entry? A subtle method that would require inside knowledge? They had to have known you were absent or at least going in and out during certain times to pull it off without you being home or dropping in at the time. What was taken?
>>
>>18248293
Holy shit.
That is wayyy too far for me. I'm in McAllen, and with midterms and low on cash for gas, there is no way I'm gonna be able to make that. Sorry Arin, but I can't help.
>>
>>18250744
its terrible news and i for onw empathise with you old bean, being robbed is a shitty ting to happen and i'm pretty annoyed that it happened to you . My condolences old chap, if i were there i would make you a cup of very strong tea and be all indignant and stuff to make you feel better
>>
Ok. Read this whole thing and to me it screams of a guy doing a speed run and getting a blast of inspiration to write. He rips off a ton of decent posts about the black dog. Keeps it going as long as he can until delusions/paranoia set in, he loses the inspiration, the drugs wear off and he has to deal with the internet thinking it was real.

You lost me at the double Dad "Arin". Buy another sac, smoke up and we'll talk.
>>
>>18250744
>>18250797
Right then, final advice. Firstly I'd suggest just not dealing with that place anymore, OP. Not until you can recover from these recent events to get more equipment and assistants and whatever. Just not worth spinning your wheels in the mud.

If you do decide to go anyway, get the holy water from the church and keep some in a few bottles. You don't have to use it, you just have to have it. Get the incense too. Start splashing and smoke housing the room when the temperature drops and the knocking or whatever starts up.

Focus on caring for your dad and self and let whatever's happening elsewhere get dealt with by the construction people, the cops, animal control and whoever else is obligated to manage problems for the public.

Take care, well wishes and all that other good fortune shit.
>>
>>18240606
quit appropriating punpun you cunt
>>
>>18250744
Uhhh you keep money in your apartment and not in a bank? I know this is /x/ and all but I thought you would be more grounded than that...
>>
File: 1471125323876.jpg (194KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
1471125323876.jpg
194KB, 1328x747px
>>18250867
It may be. It also sets me back how OP gets slightly upset when people question his legitimacy, yet the only proof he's given is a picture of an outside location that anyone could have taken.
There are no pictures inside the church's offices, his safe zone, the remodeled areas, or anything that could prove that OP didn't simply take that pic while going out for a stroll.

I want to believe because the early story was really interesting, but it has been losing a lot of steam lately.
Sorry if you actually got robbed though, OP.
>>
OP my main man where'd you go?
>>
>>18251217
>keeping money in the back
Good goy.
>>
>>18252477
>/pol
>>
Arin, I'm in Houston and now that I know you're just in Daisetta I may be able to help. I'm only mostly avail on weekends and especially Sundays. As far as no weapons, if we do get together, until you prove to me that you're not a nut job I can't guarantee I won't have a pistol on me.
>>
>>18253176
Bad. You've read this. As another anon said weapons + trance = bad. If Arin can't remember calling his dad 402 times imagine what could happen to you with a gun.
>>
>>18253176
>until you prove to me that you're not a nut job I can't guarantee I won't have a pistol on me.
A surprise piece would be less of a problem and more reliable solution later had you not mentioned it in advance.

Anyway it's more integral you bring the right equipment, no sense showing up as just a spectator like OP's friend only to find yourself jumping out of a building with nothing for it.
>>
>>18251516
the other thing that put it over the top for me was no pics of the pipe burst. Having pics of that would just make sense even if this thread didn't exist.
>>
RIP thread.
>>
RIP story. What are we gonna do without 956? Arin definitely shouldn't go there alone, and seems to worn out to continue much, poor guy. But with all the crazy stuff that's happened, I can't imagine this situation simply dissolving.
>>
>>18253201
Just initially. No gun for the actual investigation.
>>
>>18254688
instead of bringing a gun at all, why not just meet in a public place so the two of you can talk and get to know each other before agreeing to work together? arin has as much right to be skeptical of your intentions as you have to skeptical of his. I know it's texas and all, but personally I'd be sketched out if some random dude from 4chan was gonna come meet me *and* flat out said he was bringing a gun.
>>
>>18254688
Listen to >>18254865
I understand wanting to bring a gun, but you need to understand that if this malicious entity is making people do things without them realising it, imagine what it'll do with a gun and a defenseless Arin.
>>
>>18254975
This guy is right, fuck a gun, you need to call the Winchester boys.
>>
i am leaving the chrch

my real name was michael not arin i said this before I think. thank you for helping me. I dont need help anymore.

goodbye
>>
>>18255354
Care to elaborate??
>>
>>18255354
>I am leaving the chrch
>I dont need help anymore.
>goodbye
Well that's not ominous or anything.
>>
El paso here
>>
This whole thing has been like a unfinished blowjob. Like its not the best blowjob ive gotten but not bad, Shes working the balls as she sucks the tip and strokes the shaft.Little teeth ever so often but still on point. Hell maybe a little finger in the bum, As im getting closer and closer to getting off. I can feel the build up, Im almost...almost.. Oh my god..im cu...and she punches me in the balls, Stands up and leaves.

So thank you OP for giving me mental paranormal blueballs.
>>
>>18255507
All Te/x/as had to do was go checkout the damn gym.
>>
Paranormal blue balls for sure. Like I just watches an entire season of /x/ files and misses the finale. In the words of Donald Trump "not good, very bad"
>>
RIP black dog. She was a cute little muffin.
>>
>>18255552
Its like after months and months of smooth talking the girl with the monster tits you finally get her home and naked, Just to find out she stuffs or one better food getting stuck in a vending machine and it was your last dollar.

Like I'm just disappointed.
>>
File: 1475483914498.jpg (57KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1475483914498.jpg
57KB, 840x623px
>inb4 OP comes back and says "THAT WASN'T ME GUISE"
>inb4 OP comes back and tells us an all-revealing story we could have known two threads ago if he had grown the balls to have a man-to-man conversation with the most crotchety church director in texas
>inb4 he and his dad are possessed and in cahoots
>inb4 conspiracy to drive OP insane
>inb4 tired doll ghosts
>inb4 rabid dog all along
>inb4 all fake
>inb4 "once again i don't care if you believe me"
>inb4 404

Michael, your writing is shit; your protagonist is more irrational than a horror movie nigger and whinier than a millennial skeleton.

9/10 made me read a shit story and reply
>>
Where do we go from here...like I dont even know what to do now.
>>
>>18255614
summon demon to haunt OP for real?
>>
If any one by chance ever meets up with OP, Punch him in the dick for me and tell him "Dwarf" sends his regards.

Side note any one wanna take over abd finish ops story,I got half a paranormal chub here and need some short of closure.
>>
Whats the pastors son doing on 4chan in the wee hours anyway. Obviously too naiive to be opening doors like that.Thought he could hang with the big dogs, poor kid
>>
>>18248917
Continue the investigation or divulge the info, OP pussied out
>>
Well at least it wasn't a skinwalker creepypasta.
I started following this thread yesterday and oh my was it getting me to catch up as fast as possible.
Out of the blue a storm is noted in the radio and all I've been getting is dryness and heat for the past weeks, didn't read when I came home at night after work due to the actual rain and spookiness (already had troubles to sleep on the night prior)

Did any of you actually approximate OP's supposed location? Do you intend to look something up? Either way it was at least a really good rp, if something else... Well /x/?
>>
>>18255354
If this post is real, our best bet is for that anon that found the church location to go check on michael, it would be a good idea to bring that other anon since he said he could go on weekend days
>>
>>18255354
OP got snatched and replaced by the spooky dog.

RIP thread
RIP church
RIP OP
RIP OP's dad
>>
>>18255614
>>18255507
I feel so blueballed right now.
>>
South Texas where? I'm one of the guys who was hunting the Texas Stiltwalker years back. Maybe I can help?
>>
Anybody got a bead on where this fella is at? This is 4chan after all... you fuckers are resourceful. I think we all deserve a better conclusion than that. I'm actually irritated.
>>
>>18256247
Nah hell come back in a couple days and claim he doesnt remember posting it to further validate the possession roleplay. saying something like he was dealing with this robbery situation. Just like the 402 calls that dont ever get brought up.
>>
>>18255354
scenarios:
OP is troll
OP is dying
OP is possessed
This is creepypasta

in all seriousness though, hope you're ok man. Please give us an update if you can.
>>
>>18251516
>>18256414
>>18256056
>>18255614

It wouldn't be possible to search that name on the gravestone in some database somewhere, would it? "ODOM" sounds like
kind of a unique last name.
>>
File: 1455088989661.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1455088989661.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>It's an /x/ suddenly takes vested investigative interest after OP closes shop episode
>>18257172
An anon already found the place using satellite imagery likely just by hitting up South Texas on google map or something and scrolling until he found a parking lot, graveyard, white house and church with similar topography to what OP's pictures showed.

Thing is you're wasting your time looking now because OP was cooperating and inviting people earlier, but not anymore. If you show up to the place without OP passing you off as visitors with him the workers will just call the cops to chase you off.
>>
What part of Texas? Im in Houston. I just might have to look and see if OPs full of shit.
>>
>>18257289
he wanted the other dude to meet him in daisetta. no idea if that's where the church is or not.
>>
seriously though, OP if this is fake, I hope someone puts a haint on you. or I hope you turn it into a bestselling novel so at least something good comes out of it.
>>
Still nothing from op? Damnit the paranormal blueballs are real.
>>
Anyone know of another good thread we can troll? Or should I write one, I'm a pretty good writer
>>
>>18255354
Goddamn endings, how do they work? Fuck's sake, I knew this would happen. These threads were amazing, you can't just drop it like this!
>>
Op we get It, Shit started going south with your story and you panicked. Most people thought you were full of shit any ways so why not finish the the story? Wasnt to bad and some what enjoyable.
>>
>>18259037
"Somewhat" is an understatement, this was pretty fun. Please come back OP.
>>
>>18240606
that picture with the double ringed horn huh i drew that mask once its just an imp.
>>
This was a whole fucking ride of emotions
>>
File: IMG_2248.png (602KB, 849x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2248.png
602KB, 849x665px
What the fuck even were these threads
>>
>>18258797
DO IT FAG!
>>
File: image:5154.jpg (14KB, 354x472px) Image search: [Google]
image:5154.jpg
14KB, 354x472px
Damn that was deep
>>
Bumping cuz cockteased
>>
>>18241775
Okay im not the only one geting this vibe.
>>
File: protech.jpg (253KB, 1122x1992px) Image search: [Google]
protech.jpg
253KB, 1122x1992px
So, since OP seems to be a goner, it's up to /x/. Let's not sink this thread into oblivion, the last we can try to do is to gather as much information as is possible.

There was one anon who claimed to have found the church, i am NOT that anon. And i don't think it would be fair to ask this anon to step forward with the information he already collected, since he promised to not compromise Arin.
Well, i am not that anon, i did not promise anything, i got a heavy case of blue balls. And, this is 4chan after all.

Based on the pictures Arin did take i was able to pin down the security company for the compound :

http://www.protechfs.com/

This company is based in Houston, Texas. Objects listed on their website are located in Houston TX and Shanedoa TX . Arin did want to meet up with some anon from /x/ in Daisette TX
>>
File: odom.jpg (582KB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
odom.jpg
582KB, 3984x2241px
>>18262453

Since ProFS does not list anything further away (and does not seem to be that big a company) i guess it is safe to assume Arins church is located in a radious of about 70 miles around Houston.

On one of the pictures Arin provided a grave marker was visible with the marking ā€žOdomā€œ on it.
While there is a small village of this name in Texas, it is considerable further away then my guesstimate would allow. And it is a 200+ mile drive from Daisette.
>>
File: gravestone.jpg (50KB, 533x181px) Image search: [Google]
gravestone.jpg
50KB, 533x181px
>>18262457

That marker still had me intigued a bit. Iā€˜m no amerifag but an europoor, so, i might mess up some customs here. But, where i come from there is usually a first name and a last name with a birth and a death date on a stone, and not only a surname. Then there might be a entrance stone with the name of the cemetery on it, but usually it isnā€˜t the same shape and size as a grave marker.
Odom has a small cemetery nearby at N32Ā° 22' 58.51" W96Ā° 1' 5.88" ,but, as far as i can see it in GE, it does not resemble that what we see on Arinā€˜s pictures. So, i think i can rule that out, for now at last.
>>
>>18262462

So, anyone still interested in this? I am currently searching in GE for a church resembling Arin's description and his pics, but, as it is the nature of these things, it would not hurt if someone would join in.
>>
>>18262462

Here in the US, that stone might be considered a family stone, with smaller stones in the ground or inscriptions on the other side of the family stone indicating where the actual plots are and who's buried in them. I'll look for a picture to illustrate what I'm talking about.

I've been looking via GE off and on the past couple of days, basically looking in a radius around Daisetta. Still a daunting task.
>>
File: a4500009.jpg (105KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
a4500009.jpg
105KB, 700x486px
>>18262462

Similar to this. Since we only see one side of the marker, inscriptions may be on the opposite side. Or there may be smaller stones in the ground on the other side marking the burials.
>>
>>18262467
I think I found it, but I'm not 100% sure.
>crematory across the road
>easy routes to both Houston and Daisetta
>within radius of security company
google /maps/JUjnh8DYj1G2
>>
>>18262539
>google /maps/JUjnh8DYj1G2

Okay, call me a dumbass but how am I supposed to access this? I put it in maps and google search and got zilch.
>>
>>18262557
My bad, should be:
goo
gl
:instead of google. And this stupid website won't let me post the URL properly because it thinks it's spam
>>
>>18262571
Can you believe that took 5 minutes to work around the spam filter! I'm working on an essay for a bit, will be monitoring every time I get sick of it. If anyone else is still keen to investigate further, that would be nice.
>>
>>18262571

Ah!! Got it now.
My obvious question though is where is the cemetery? I'm not seeing one. I'll have a look on GE.
>>
>>18262539
could be. only feature I see possibly missing is the graveyard. I think he said they covered up part of the graveyard when they built (or expanded) the parking lot, so I would assume they are adjacent to each other. he also said the parking lot wasn't very big, but idk if that parking lot would qualify as big or not. maybe it's small for a church that size?
>>
>>18262486
>Here in the US, that stone might be considered a family stone

Ah, we don't have them where i am from. We go more for the "big grave with multiple family members in it, single stone with wall of text" route.
>>
>>18262591

Looks like a good-sized parking lot to me. Did he say anything about a school being attached? I know he said a pre-school or something like that, but I didn't think it was a full on school.
>>
>>18262589
>>18262591
I thought I could see some stuff that could have been gravestones on the grass around the newer parking lot, but the more I zoomed in the more pixelated it got. I'm trying hard not to procrastinate further so I won't be checking google earth (I assume that would be a bit more hi-def than maps)
>>18262613
Yeah I assumed it wouldn't be such a big school but when I briefly looked online it seemed like it was for elementary school kids.
>>
>>18262589

....i still fail to get that to open. Maybe someone who has had success could provide gps-like coordinates or something ?
>>
>>18262643
>JUjnh8DYj1G2

... d'oh, i got it. still : 29Ā°59'10.54"N 95Ā°14'55.48"W
>>
>>18262539

I'm sorry, but i'm kinda missing the drainage thingus from the pic where Arin holds up the /x/ tag.
>>
The other guy who found it said that he could see the balcony that OP and his friend supposedly jumped from. I'm not seeing anything like that at this place.

This could all be a wild goose chase, but hell, I'm bored and don't have much going on anyway. Plus I'm still kinda pissed that OP ended shit like that.
>>
>>18262681
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>18262681
You'll probably do better than I did. I hit Dayton and Eastgate before I found that place in Huffman. I feel like within the V of Shanedoa\Houston/Daisetta is where it'll be, but of course, I could be wrong.
>>
>>18262681

keep looking towards back.

>https://www.google.com/maps/@29.9865936,-95.2500355,3a,75y,116.94h,86.67t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sb4bbChrtAsRQigVR2hqDFg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
>>
>>18263030
It all fits except for the graveyard because I cannot see that even on satellite view.
>>
>>18263030
>>18262681
>>18262668
>>18262643
is op's dad black?
https://www.facebook com/newlifechurch/posts/1614207582229677?match=I0h1bWJsZSwgVGV4YXMsaHVtYmxlIHRleGFzLG1pY2hhZWwsY2h1cmNo
>>
>>18263263
OP's said his dad was the Church DIRECTOR, not Pastor. He also said his dad was along in his years.
>>
Whether the story was real or not, it is easy to deduce that OP is a weak-willed faggot.
>>
Alright, might be wrong so if so apologies. The list of directors for the church that we have as our main one so far, the New Covenant Church of Humble that is mentioned in posts above, can be found here I believe.

https://www.corporationwiki com/p/l511o/new-covenant-church-of-humble

One of the directors who is the president has 4 children and is on in his years. A chance one of these may be OP. I can't be sure if one of them is called Michael though because I can't find out any more information on him. Thoughts?
>>
>>18263403
It's like digging through loose mud in the pouring rain is what I think. I just can't see the point, /x/, too little too late. Live, learn and do better next time.
>>
>>18263403
saw the Mazzipaca name come up a lot when I was searching earlier. that might be it.
>>
There really isn't a single real paranormal thing out there, is there

There is only man and nature

>captcha has a picture of Stonehenge
>>
>>18263546
Truly, man is the spoopiest of all.
>>
>>18263403

I thought there had been a church there since the 1940's? corporationwiki says it's 17 years old. Though it could have been a different church I guess. Seems like most of the "old-timers" stuck around for the new church? Odd.
>>
>>18240779
>no skinwalkers allowed

As someone with skinwalkers in the family tree this is offensive.
>>
File: 30398916.jpg (67KB, 720x650px) Image search: [Google]
30398916.jpg
67KB, 720x650px
>>18244770
>'my'
>>
Search find a grave for odom, look in liberty county tx.
>>
This is really pathetic. Been following this thread since the start (the another one) and op barely provided nothing but a few pictures and nothing else that a story without any proof.

I hope you guys find this faggot. Or at least is haunted by what he says is following him. Or maybe he is just schizo.
>>
>>18265025
>This is really pathetic. Been following this thread since the start (the another one) and op barely provided nothing but a few pictures and nothing else that a story without any proof.
This. It started out pretty decent and progressively got worse and worse as the story overstayedd its welcome and the author had to start flinging some serious shit to keep it all together.

There were some spooky moments at first, but then the story just turned into bullshit about construction workers and busting pipes and it all stopped being very coherent.
>>
Im not going anywhere near this guy or the church. It would be one thing if you knew him, but without his consent hell probably call the cops. Arin could be a lonely psycho axe murderer just waiting for someone to show up. To begin with hes posted all his garbage on a public forum making him incredibly naive and wreckless and that makes him a dangerous person to associate with period..
>>
>>18265139
??? Speaking from an European viewpoint, u in the u.s. get into legal trouble for visiting a Church? Iirc noone wrote anything about breaking and entering the middle of the night. You really expect to get into trouble for visiting a mass , and maybe asking the pastor if he knows about a troubled youth?
Seriously, guys, these are the moments i wish i could just fly over and have a look myself.
>>
>>18264661
Thought he posted an address in daisetta TX. ??
>>
OP said near the border and he also didn't deny that it might be a grim so we know the church is a Catholic church and there as plenty in Hidalgo county texas. Not even that far from where he wanted to meet that other dude
>>
Was daisetta where they found a mass grave site they can't explain?
>>
>>18265899

Op is literally on the Mexico border somewhere I bet and it was also a little weird how he left suddenly. It didn't seem like his typing style
>>
>>18265884

You're underestimating the size of Texas. That's probably a good 10 hour drive. Texas is huge. I can't think of a reason why OP would want to go so far out of the way to meet somebody. Maybe a couple of towns over, or even an hour or two away. But not that far.
>>
>>18265940
He definitely chose the most inaccessible location so no one would want to meet up with him.

I doubt he even has a any administrative position in a church, since he never took pictures inside of it.
>>
I just want to know if the burst pipe got fixed
>>
>>18265952

He did post pictures of the hallway and stairwell where shit was supposedly going down. Not to say that means he has the position he claimed, just that there were some inside photos.
>>
>>18265952
Or maybe it was because that is actually where he is located. It makes perfect sense and the area is right for it.
>>
i think i got the location...

1609 Porter Road
Conroe, TX 77301, USA
30.296520, -95.429453

you can even see this little house on picture which OP has shared...
>>
>>18266043
Nice that's a reasonable distance for me.
>>
>>18266043
Yep that's the place and it looks like op just lied about construction. There are no workers anywhere and nothing seems to be new. He was probably just some guy who went there took some pictures and left. To many holes in his story. I also looked up the director and the guy isn't even old.

Kek. X investigators crack the case. It's a shame op probably fucked off back to whatever city he lived in. He could write a good story but the ending sucked.
>>
>>18266043

Well, I suppose it's time to come clean guys.

I'm a fan of /x/ and have been for some time. My original plan was to write a creepypasta while in town visiting my family. I actually do live Daisetta that much is true. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to the /x/ community. My intention was to provide a scary story for entertainment purposes based off the local 'lore' which I learned through my family. I did mix it up a bit to keep it interesting and never intended for so many people to flock to the original thread. None of it is true to my knowledge and the church as seen above was one I visited while in town (my grandfather is buried in the cemetery there).

I did keep up with the threads but there were times I wanted to quit sooner because I felt like I was just being a cock tease but people were sincerely interested and it seemed to be entertaining to a few people. I'll say it again, I apologize to the full /x/ community for upsetting anyone and I hope you guys can forgive a fellow /x/phile. I simply wanted to write a story and see what people thought.
>>
>>18266092

Hah. Good enough for me. Kept me entertained for a few days, so can't bitch too much. Even trying to find the place was something to do.

Given that I live in Texas (West Texas though, and only for about 4 years) I'd be interested in hearing some more about the local "lore".
>>
>>18266113

I honestly don't know anything about it other than the bulk of it being linked to Martha Chapel cemetery. I live.. not TO far from it but that's about it. Again, I'm sorry for fucking with people, that wasn't my intent at all. I just saw stories being posted here all the time which were really great and wanted to try my hand at them.
>>
>>18266119

It can't be helped on this site. Was pretty good though, read it all in about 4 hours.

9/10 you're still a cunt
>>
>>18266127

Haha, thanks man. I'll try to up my cuntgame for a 10/10.
>>
>>18266092
t. Doppelganger
Free Michael and his dad, you fuck.

Seriously though, you did a nice try OP; maybe try to finish the story next time.

I see this happening all the time.
The writer has a burst of creativity and posts the beginning of his story to see how everyone reacts, but then caves in to pressure or laziness, and makes a total cop-out of an ending or bails out.
I think it's best to take your time and wait until you complete a story, even if you need to artificially delay the updates/entries/logs for added realism.

But please do try to make a new story in the future. You have potential, and your first thread shows it.
>>
>>18266156

Man, the problem wasn't any issue with being lazy or lacking creativity. I had seven more threads worth of material I was preparing for you guys but when people started asking more direct questions and for more specific pictures were the moments I panicked. The pipe bursting was actually real as a side note and occurred when I was in the building. It sounded like a gunshot. I wasn't allowed to go into certain places at night obviously so I had to work around this and subsequently couldn't provide pictures. It was /x/'s own ability to investigation locations which drove me off because I didn't want to cause any problems for that church or whoever works there. I don't think I'll be writing again any time soon anyway haha. I appreciate your support though man.
>>
>>18266162
>I panicked
kek
>>
File: 1407800135858.jpg (350KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1407800135858.jpg
350KB, 640x640px
>>
>>18266187

Fuck that picture man, that made me sad. I'm sorry. Fuck. Just wanted to write a story.
>>
>>18266162
i'm sorry i have revealed the church's location, but your story was too nice to just let it slip, so i did some research and found it. anyway thanks for the story, good writing, but somehow it's a pity this whole story is just fiction
>>
>>18266223

That's alright, I just didn't want any crazies to go there expecting to find some dog demon. The people there are nice and let me explore the grounds which is what encouraged me to write the story to begin with. I appreciate the effort you put in to finding it though, that must have taken some talent.

Also, thanks for liking the story.
>>
>>18266162
tl;dr /x/phile autists ruined a story by being unable to suspend their disbelief and not try act like "PROVE IT FAGGOT" Chads

Good job /x/, this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>18266230
No worries man, it was a good effort and pretty fun read. If you really have a ton more content, we definitely wouldn't mind reading it in short story form or whatever.

This does tend to happen when writers use actual verifiable locations in their writing. There was a security guard or someone that worked with the building security a couple years back, she had to quit and come clean when /x/ located her workplace. A shame there too, like yours the extra details made it real and grounded, but it leads to witch hunts for real locations.

Hard to tell a good campfire story these days.
>>
>>18266092
I enjoyed it man. It gave em somthing to read over the past few days.
sometimes I would think about the story while gathering firewood at night and it would give me the spooks.
thanks and good creepy pasta
>>
>>18267126

You're very welcome, sorry I had to tell you guys it wasn't real. ~.~
>>
Damn I still cant sleep. That shit got me all fucked up
>>
>>18267148
Well, you know what they say-the most talented writers are liars.

You should have just stated it was a creepy pasta though based on lore, and most of /x would have still read it.
>>
>>18266331
Yeah, and speaking of the "crazies" they still may track you down Op. Then you will have a real story to tell, lol or maybe you will have a real paranormal experience before it's over just hope you do not end up like the little boy who cried wolf.

Should have just told the truth Op, but on a positive note you write decent stories.
>>
I seriously doubt just writing it up as a creepypasta would have had the same effect. It wouldn't have for me. I say good show, and thanks for coming clean in the end. It was entertaining to say the least.
>>
>>18266119
>Again, I'm sorry for fucking with people

Ah, no worries there. It was a VERY welcome change from the fucking succubus/ AMA shit.
>>
OP that was a great story, been here since the first thread. I'd say 9/10 only thing missing was a good ending... the whole I quit, I'm leaving the church ending was kind of lame, it just threw the whole story out the door, it just didn't feel right with the character you built up. If it wasn't for the threat of all those /x/Philes who wouldn't give up. I'd rather it have ended with the character you portrayed getting possessed or plain disappearing after "one last investigation" or something. That said you okay man? I don't know where the lines of fact and fiction are drawn. I know you said your house was broken into and if there's any truth in that, its no joke. Hope all is well. Good job bro.
>>
>>18270039

My house being broken into was actually real but it is just the apartment I'm staying in with family. The reason I lost so much money is because it was cash for some uh.. partying I planned on doing later. I lost over 300 bucks. =/

The story would have had a better ending if I wasn't as paranoid as I was about people actually getting to the church and bothering the people there. Outside of that, I'm fucking hungry and sick of eating ramen noodles. I'd actually blow someone for a pizza right about now.
>>
Even though you gave me blueballs op i forgive you, You at lest came back and told us. Now sit down write all that out again and repost it with an ending, Daddys balls are the bluest and damn if i dont wanna hear an ending to that.
>>
>>18270077

I'm sorry to hear that you being burgled was real. Great story, you deserve better than to have some fucker steal your money.
>>
>>18270308

Well it's Texas. It's not like he would have actually got away with it if I happened to be there. Two in the chest, one in the head.
>>
>>18263030
This seems to fit best, I think the biggest connection here is the radius of the security company and the crematorium across the street. I wonder if anyone can figure out when that establishment opened/ it's co-owners
>>
>>18270384
It was all a prank bro..
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.