[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom DeLonge, former singer of Blink 182, has now devoted his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: image1.jpg (349KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
349KB, 1280x960px
Tom DeLonge, former singer of Blink 182, has now devoted his life to uncovering the truth about extraterrestrials, their technologies, and what the US government knows about the subject. He claims to have made contact with a group of government/military ‘insiders’ who oversaw some of these unacknowledged special access programs, and are now providing him with information to disseminate to the public. The caveat is that they want the information to come out gradually in small bits.

The first installment is a 700-page historical fiction novel co-authored by DeLonge and AJ Hartley.
>https://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machines-Book-Chasing-Shadows/dp/1943272158

DeLonge is also about to release a documentary, the extended trailer for which was posted in an email from Tom DeLonge to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta.
>https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4804

In that leaked email, DeLonge says:
>I created this teaser as a way to open conversations and excite Spielberg's people. It worked. I just left my meeting at DreamWorks, and they are very, very interested.

The link he posted was viewable at the time the leaks dropped, but is now gone.
>https://vimeo.com/145495599

John Podesta himself is in the trailer and will be interviewed in the film. Having gone on the public record numerous times about the subject, Podesta has been very interested in what the US government and military industrial complex has been withholding about extraterrestrials and UFOs.

While Tom DeLonge has been reticent to reveal his ‘insider’ sources, the recent Podesta wikileaks may offer some clues.
>>
File: 130409-F-JZ004-207.jpg (17KB, 315x394px) Image search: [Google]
130409-F-JZ004-207.jpg
17KB, 315x394px
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099
>General McCasland

>He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.
>Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.
>He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.
>Best, Tom DeLonge

Here is McCasland’s bio on the United States Air Force website:
>http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/Display/tabid/225/Article/104776/major-general-william-n-mccasland.aspx
>>
File: 1426270988033.jpg (235KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1426270988033.jpg
235KB, 700x466px
Now let’s look at who else DeLonge and Podesta included in their discussion.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5078
>Re: Invitation: DeLonge/Podesta Meeting @ Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30am - 11:30am ([email protected])

>Attendees:

>[email protected]

>[email protected]

>[email protected]

><[email protected]>

>[email protected]

>Michael Carey <[email protected]>

‘Neil McC’ is almost certainly USAF General William Neil McCasland.

Rob F. Weiss, according to bloomberg:
>has been Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin Corporation since July 29, 2013. Mr. Weiss served as an Executive Vice President of Global Sustainment at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co. since October 2008 until July 2010.
>He also served as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Operations, which included responsibility for Technical Operations, Production Operations, Supply Chain Management, Information Systems & Technology and Quality. He served as Aeronautics Executive Vice President for Global Sustainment, where he was responsible for the $3 billion logistics, maintenance and aircraft modernization lines of business. He is a retired U.S. Naval Reserve Captain who served as an aircraft carrier-based S-3 Viking pilot prior to joining Lockheed Martin. Mr. Weiss is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and holds a master's degree in Systems Management from the University of Southern California.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=50140473&privcapId=285827
>>
Michael Carey, according to wikipedia:
>a retired American military officer who served in the United States Air Force.[1] On June 12, 2012, he assumed a dual command of the 20th Air Force (20 AF/CC) and Task Force (TF) 214, U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM) at Francis E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming, which has effectively put him in charge of the U.S. intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) force of 450 nuclear missiles.[2] In October 2013, he was reassigned as a special assistant to the commander of the U.S. Air Force Space Command Gen. William L. Shelton.[1] Carey retired from the Air Force on June 1, 2014, after 36 years of service.
>>
File: wilkerson_susan.jpg (17KB, 203x282px) Image search: [Google]
wilkerson_susan.jpg
17KB, 203x282px
Then we have this additional participant in another leaked email:
>Event Invitation Reply (Accepted): DeLonge/Podesta Meeting

>Susan McCasland Wilkerson <[email protected]> has accepted your event invitation.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2635

I'm betting this is her:

>Maiden Name: Mary Susan Wilkerson; Colonel, USAF Reserve; Ph.D. from the University of Arizona; at the time of her selection assigned at LacklandAFB, Texas; semi finalist in NASA group 9 selection; later she worked for Boeing-SVS, Inc. as a program manager; has also worked for TASC, Flight Safety Services, and Raytheon; hobbies: musical performance.

http://www.spacefacts.de/bios/candidates/nasa9/english/wilkerson_susan.htm
>>
File: cabal.jpg (271KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
cabal.jpg
271KB, 620x330px
Here is another leaked email from DeLonge to Podesta just outlining the project and meetings.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125

Anyone who has been closely following the subject of disclosure knows that a number of ‘whistleblowers’ with extremely outlandish stories have, in recent years, claimed that certain powers intend to roll out a gradual ‘trickle down’ disclosure campaign. These recent wikileaks are evidence to support this claim, and the personnel informing DeLonge means we need to take him seriously as well.

The way I see it, one of two things is happening:

1. There is indeed an attempt being made to slowly reveal the truth to the public.

2. This is the next phase of a long-game psychological operation to forward some sort of agenda that necessitates the subject of ETs and UFOs be taken seriously by the broader public.

As we deliberate between these two conclusions, we must first ask: who benefits?

If even a small amount of whistleblower testimony is to be believed, it means that those in control of these programs have done some absolutely despicable things. Were the public to know the truth, it stands to reason that a shitstorm of unprecedented magnitude would erupt. If this is all real, there will be an effort to spin the narrative, to portray scum in a more positive light and glaze over their crimes against humanity. Alternatively, they are trying to prolong disclosure so that all the truly guilty parties will have escaped or died of old age by the time the full truth is known.

If this is all an elaborate psyop, the endgame seems less clear, but as we all know, when it comes to US intelligence meddling, they leave no stone unturned. Do not let your guard down, but keep an open mind.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle
>>
File: sun.jpg (618KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
618KB, 1536x1536px
Recently President Obama signed this executive order:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events

>COORDINATING EFFORTS TO PREPARE
THE NATION FOR SPACE WEATHER EVENTS

Many conspiracy theorists have long discussed the prospect of a catastrophic (usually solar) space weather event. It would seem that many important people behind closed doors are worried as well.

Theories range from "it would knock out all our technology" to "it's gonna be a new age ascension into a higher dimension."
>>
His AMA on ATS was utter shit. SHIT
>>
Immediately went to be archived in /pol/ without a single reply. Let's see if this gets ignored here, too.
>>
>>18239827
Who, DeLonge? I listened to a Motherboard interview he did. Also complete shit. Problem glasses ironic hipsters completely unfamiliar with the subject matter and apparently their first interview ever. "Yeah, like, um, this really seems like an important topic to you, so, like..."
>>
>>18239831
Yes, Delonge, he hardly answered any questions, and was just circling around the topic, seems like he's full of shit, maybe he just needs the attention, i doubt its money related.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHalAUHOrKc
>>
>>18239726

Tom Delonge is nobody in the ET/UFO world. He has no experience or knowledge with anything relevant. He's just going around talking to people who supposedly do. Totally useless. His first book was boring and pointless.
>>
>>18239836
Apparently the other Blink 182 members said "it's either your obsession or us." So now he's no longer in the band.

If he has indeed be instructed by high-ranking officials to help with a trickle-down disclosure narrative, then there's only so much he will divulge in interviews.

He wants to promote his books and movies but the serious research community isn't going to play nice if he's just another sensationalist charlatan.
>>
>>18239852
Exactly why I just outlined the important people he's associated with. It stands to reason that those individuals, or some of them, are giving him the information. None of them have gone public, and they all think DeLonge can simply be their mouthpiece. But we've all had enough of middle men and "find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!"
>>
The guys a washed up pop punk musician (which is utter shit) who is looking for a gimmick to get back in the lime light. The very fact the first thing he does is write a fiction book and then tries to make a no doubt shitty movie is enough proof he's doing it for attention/money and nothing else.

>high ranked officials giving top secret information to a shitty hack of a musican

Give me a break.
>>
>>18239888
The absurdity has not eluded me. What is noteworthy is why he is meeting with Podesta and important figures in the military-industrial complex.
>>
>>18239958
True, which does lend some credence to your idea of it being a psyop.

But do any of those emails actually show that he has been meeting with these individuals? From looking at them it seems to only be a one sided conversation with no response from the other parties/officials.

Kind of similar to the Edgar Mitchell emails to Podesta about zero point energy and meetings with ETI.

Here's one of them https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

Or perhaps I haven't looked thoroughly enough to see the emails that show correspondence.
>>
>>18239888
>>18239958
He is genuinly interested in the subject, and is rich and famous, he wants to know, becuase he has been abducted before many times and it really got to the core of him

Too bad those abductions are probably just repressed sexual abuse memories
>>
>>18239985
It is a shame the teaser trailer was taken down, I wish I could find a mirror. Podesta himself is interviewed in the documentary and is in the trailer.

Also see my earlier post:
>Event Invitation Reply (Accepted): DeLonge/Podesta Meeting

>Susan McCasland Wilkerson <[email protected]> has accepted your event invitation.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2635

I'm betting this is her:

>Maiden Name: Mary Susan Wilkerson; Colonel, USAF Reserve; Ph.D. from the University of Arizona; at the time of her selection assigned at LacklandAFB, Texas; semi finalist in NASA group 9 selection; later she worked for Boeing-SVS, Inc. as a program manager; has also worked for TASC, Flight Safety Services, and Raytheon; hobbies: musical performance.

http://www.spacefacts.de/bios/candidates/nasa9/english/wilkerson_susan.htm

So this person accepted an invite invitation from Podesta.

We also know Podesta met with DeLonge at least once for the interview.

Why DeLonge would pick those other officials at random if he had no connection with them makes little sense. They do not appear to be associated with Podesta.
>>
>>18239726
He made shitty music and know he is part of a shitty subculture known as "Ufology"
>>
>>18239726
he's either being used unwittingly to spread disinfo in small bits over a long span-
and/or he just wants to push his book into a movie.
The new "found footage" is leaked files and insider testimony. I dont see the guy from blink 182 being the one who brings down the military industrial complex and cabal after all these years. theres a rat in the kitchen
>>
>>18240269
You underestimate Tom's penis
>>
File: 1474161587399.gif (437KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474161587399.gif
437KB, 400x400px
>>18241022
>>
File: 1469305729971.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469305729971.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>18239859
>the serious research community
>>
From what I hear is he was selected because of his influence with a younger generation and because he's obsessed with it. He is also a free mason.
>>
>>18240269
His guitar tone was legendary.

I believe if anyone can do it, it's Tom Delonge.
>>
File: img_0885.jpg (46KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
img_0885.jpg
46KB, 400x298px
You mean this guy?
>>
File: sam.jpg (214KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
214KB, 500x300px
>>18242023
>"No Mr. Frodo, aliens ARE real!"
>>
Hey mom, there's something in the back room
>>
Suddenly the song aliens exist by blink makes sense
>>
>>18240085
OK I missed that.

I think the bigger question is, what exactly does John Podesta know about ufos and ETs. I've been listening to people talk about this subject for many years and since the email leaks this is the first time I've heard his name.

I'll admit that it is interesting that both Tom and Edgar are contacting podesta about similar topics. But I still think Tom is doing it for attention and is a whore.
>>
>>18239726
>(((Spielbergs people)))
>>
>>18239888
You ever heard of bohemian grove motherfucker? All those wash ups and "has beens" are all rubbing shoulders talking about this exact shit all the time. Look past your ignorance and embrace the fear of uncertainty that paralyzes you and be free
>>
>>18239852
You don't know how shit works do you. Sometimes you need someone, anyone to come forward and piece it.
>>
>>18242820
Let me guess: just read your previous threads, it seems?
>>
>>18242800
I am well aware of Bohemian Grove. Bohemian Grove is more of a satanic or demon summoning ritual that is held by rich "important" people usually politicians and businesses people. It's to my knowledge, far removed from ufos and ETs. Although it's likely they at very least talk about this subject amongst each other. Unless you can prove that a hack like Tom DeLong attends this event I still hold my former belief. Even if he did, it would suggest that all of his of information on the topic is likely disinformation.
>>
I
WANNA FUCK A DOG IN THE ASS
(he wants to fuck a dog in the ass)
>>
>>18242709
Podesta has publicly stated his interest in the subject numerous times, but tweeted that he regretted not being able to do anything during the Obama administration. It seems plausible to me that he is just fascinated with the subject and has no real insider info.

DeLonge probably emailed him just because he's an important person who has repeatedly gone on the record as being interested in the subject. Same thing goes for Edgar Mitchell or whoever that really was.

If Tom is truly being directed by 'insiders' then there will very likely be heavy spin to reduce the potential for upheaval against the US government.

Remember, whoever breaks the "official" disclosure first gets a unique chance to promote their side of the story.
>>
>>18239726
j gs /8 Ota (put a dot between j and g
>>
>>18241059

>tfw you went to Clown Labs Inc.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.