[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a creepypasta that creeped me the fuck out some few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7268.jpg (36KB, 634x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7268.jpg
36KB, 634x265px
Looking for a creepypasta that creeped me the fuck out some few years ago

>a dude is working driving a pickup truck, supposed to deliver some package halfway to the destination where another driver will pick it up and continue delivery
>he's sitting in the vehicle and hears a dog barking
>looks out and turns out its a man barking at him out the window
>he starts the truck and starts driving
>barking continues, he realizes the man is on his pickup truck

Feel free to post other pastas like this too
>>
Bumping out of interest.
>>
>>18239507
Bump also for interest
>>
"Many years ago, I was on what is called a "meet and turn." This is where a driver that is domiciled out of one city will drive a load halfway to its destination, while a driver domiciled out of that destination will drive halfway with a load that is destined for my city. We meet in a parking lot, switch trailers, and drive back home. I had been on this run for a few months and found that I always got to the meet point about an hour before the other driver. It was a dark and empty dirt lot at about 3 am, so I would stretch out across the seat and take a short nap.

One night, about 10 minutes into my nap, I was awoken by a barking dog. I tried to ignore it, but it carried on for several minutes and got louder as the dog got closer. Soon, it became apparent that the dog was right outside of my truck barking at me. Okay, either this dog is Lassie and is trying to alert me to something, or else he is just a pain in the ass, and I will need to throw something at him to scare him off. It is important to note that the barking had been going on for a good 10 minutes at this point.

So, I sat up and looked out my window. Standing there, mere inches on the other side of the glass, was a man of about 35. He was a large fellow and was barking at me. His eyes were crazy, and he was frothing at the mouth a little - the scene really held my full attention for a moment. The sheer creepiness of this struck me.

Gently, and making an absolute minimum of sudden movements, I reach down and started my truck and slowly pulled away. He chased me, much like you might expect an angry dog to do, barking all the while.

Needless to say, it played hell with my power naps from then on."
>>
>>18240490
one more Bump for interest
>>
File: 904702.jpg (15KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
904702.jpg
15KB, 500x330px
Sorry for sort-of hijacking the thread, but I'd rather ask here than make a whole new thread.

A few years ago there was a creepypasta called "Stories About Visits To Grandma". There were two threads, and the OP shared five strange stories about weird shit that would go on when he stayed at her house as a child.

>Grandma talking to a radio host through phone, and then OP later finds out its an old recording.
>Knitting until her fingers bled.
>Ritualistic funeral with a decomposed body open casket.
>Strange shit in the woods.
>Forgot the rest.

Last trace I saw of it was on chanarchive before it went down. Haven't been able to find it since. Anyone able to help?
>>
File: Actual Skinwalker.jpg (689KB, 1556x1807px) Image search: [Google]
Actual Skinwalker.jpg
689KB, 1556x1807px
>>18239507
Was it this one?
>>
I've only ever seen it posted once but does anyone have the one where there's some weird family out in some small town. The main character is friends with a kid who's father likes to torture and stuff small animals. And then he moves on to people. Not sure if that description is any good desu
>>
>>18242770
Did it take place in a desert ? Like Arizona or somewhere and in an rv park by chance? Also the father is in taxidermy and stuffs the smaller boy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.