[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was in high school, I was friends with this kinda weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0027.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
When I was in high school, I was friends with this kinda weird girl. She was one of those loners who didn't seem to get along with anyone in particular. She had the attitude of a goth, but dressed like she had found all her clothes in a log cabin somewhere, and she talked like she was easily twenty years older than she really was. Everyone at our school suspected she did black magic, and she became kind of a byword in our last few years of school. If anyone's pet went missing, Ronnie had taken it to sacrifice it or use it for ingredients. If an accident happened, Ronnie had cursed the person in it. If something bad happened to someone who picked on her, Ronnie had given them the evil eye.

But I was into the stuff she was doing at the time. I wanted to learn all about black magic, witches, demons, Black Sabbath's and all that stuff. I'm not really sure how I managed to get close to her; thinking back on it, I'm sure there were awkward requests to sit with her at lunch (you weren't allowed to eat anywhere but the cafeteria without permission), questions about what she was reading, and offers of sweet treats and candy, which she adored.

But the result was that she didn't seem to hate me as much as the rest of our classmates. In fact, she started inviting me to come and do and see the things everyone wondered about.
>>
>>18239046
And????
>>
did you fukc?
>>
File: 1475548471508.png (66KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475548471508.png
66KB, 382x395px
>>18239066
Nah, OP is a faggot, remember.
>>
op u son fo a b ithc
>>
What den
>>
Suspension intensifies. Mobile levels of writing speed. Dis better be good.
>>
It was actually really fun. She always ended up ditching me halfway through the night however, once she seemed to get what she wanted. I never did figure out what it was she was really doing.

And now she's disappeared.
>>
>>18239046
>>18239165
>met a qt butch grill
>asked her about magic instead of to dinner
u goofed m8
>>
>>18239165
Goy, after this long that's all u have to say? Rp harder
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.