[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does reincarnation exist? How exactly does it work? For example,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Reincarnation3.jpg (168KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reincarnation3.jpg
168KB, 799x600px
Does reincarnation exist? How exactly does it work? For example, are we one soul/spirit experiencing every life? Are we the universe experiencing itself?
>>
Even if it does exist it doesn't really matter, I can't use any of the information or knowledge that I had in my past lives. Maybe your 'energy' gets 'reborn' but that has nothing of interest or value to offer your conscious mind.
>>
>>18238855
Some people can apparently remember previous lives. And the Karma of the previous lifetime does affect you.
>>
>>18238857
Some people can apparently do a lot of things, but for the every day applicable man, reincarnation is a useless meme.
>>
That pic is so badly planned
So you are born, and then you're reborn before dying?
Should've just said birth->life->death->birth
>>
>>18238869
you die
then a baby is born
then your spirit enters the babby to live a life
only to die
and repeat the cycle
>>
It works like this:
> You can not accept death
>No this can't be the end of consciousness
>Read up on reincarnation
>wow I will get reborn
>feels good man
>I wonder what my past lives were
>and so on....
>>
>>18238885
more like
>why was i born as a human and not an insect
>why am i an american and not an african or asian
>why am i white and not black
>why am well off instead of poor and starving/shitting in the streets
>why did i happen to be born in this current year and not thousands of years before or thousands of years after
>maybe reincarnation exists and i've actually lived several lives and i've been conscious in another body in the years before this one
>the odds are so astronomically low that i would be in the position i am there has to be another reasonable explanation
>>
File: reincarnation.jpg (278KB, 670x670px)
reincarnation.jpg
278KB, 670x670px
>>
>>18238839
Yes. All the universe Is. Always Becoming and Being, never ending or dying. We are It experiencing itself, that is the only way for it to grow. Conscience creates conscience creates conscience. We made the internet.
>>
>>18240293

The Internet made us, brother.
>>
File: 1476653703221.png (749KB, 598x444px)
1476653703221.png
749KB, 598x444px
>>18238899
Can you imagine life as just an electrified cloth with a tail and a face?
>>
>>18238839
I could believe in energy reincarnation but I just don't know I could believe souls that have memories and past lives. Quantum theory teaches that energy never dies just flows somewhere else. I don't think we go to body to body, we probably just enter all kinds of different beings living any kind of life possible.
>>
>>18238867

Why do people call everything a meme now? It's so dumb.
>>
File: sweat.png (142KB, 415x367px)
sweat.png
142KB, 415x367px
>yfw you get reincarnated into a guy who gets tortured
shit's scary, man.
>>
>>18238839
If it does exist, you're still effectively dead when you die because everything that makes up this version of you is gone. Memories, personality, every triumph and moment of pain is gone, even if "your" soul lives on.
>>
>>18238839
No it doesn't exist.
>>
>>18238857
>Some people can apparently remember previous lives
Always people who already believe in some form of reincarnation.
>And the Karma of the previous lifetime does affect you.
Meaning that sweet, kind little Timmy gets punished in this life because his soul belonged to Bobby the serial rapist the last time around. Karma is bullshit and not much different than "If you're nice to people you go to heaven and if you're a dick, you're going to hell." Just replace "God/Allah/whomever" with "Karma."
>>
It's not reincarnation, it's rebirth. They are two very different things. Reincarnation implies that you are some metaphysical entity, a soul, a spirit, an essence that enters and lives within your body. Rebirth in this sense is not about an "essential you" that leaves your body and lands on something else, but the understanding that even if you are completely dissolved in the universe, this very universe will condense itself once again in some new form of consciousness.

People who believe in reincarnation, depending on the religion, may think you can only be reborn as a person, sometimes an animal and so on. Rebirth is not even limited by the idea we have of what life is as humans. Rebirth does not deny death, total death of your conscious self, that is, your individuality, your inner history as a human being, what it adds to it is that this which is dissolved is ought to condense itself once again. What remains from your current life is merely your actions, the waves that you have produced and that will ressonate to the entire universe.

When Lamas and other high ranking sankha members die and are reborn as someone else, it is not that their soul left their bodies and entered a new kid, just that the wiggling of that Lama's actions, which are much more concrete than other not so much aware people can find a more direct correspondence on someone else, this someone else is then trained in the same way the previous Lama was, taken with the same regard and then the person is reproduced, albeit much different still from generation to generation.

Abrahamic religions have an idea of what afterlife is. Western reincarnation is a response to it, so it reproduces the same metaphysical inclination towards the belief in an essential soul. The people who believe you "just die" and vanish, is also responding to that thought, because they understand we don't have a soul, except they don't know of other ideas about death that do not require it.
>>
When we reincarnate, the only thing that stays physically the same about us is our fingerprints.

As fingerprint databases keep growing we'll start seeing the weird consequences of this. You'll hear stories of a newborn in China sharing identical fingerprint data with someone who died 9 months prior in Argentina.
>>
>>18238839
My view on it is a metaphorical one. Our actions produce karma in a sense that every action has an opposite reaction. Good actions are likely to have good reactions, leading to a better "life" in the future after you "die" (die as in, the previous version of you in the moment dies, and a new you is born every moment)

Kind of like how you weren't the same person as yesterday because your experiences have "rebirthed" you, no matter how small or insignificant the experiences were.
>>
>>18238839
Reincarnation exists to prevent you to become insane with trillions of years of information. You'll be able to bear it only when you'll attain a certain level of consciousness and thus you will no longer need to reincarnate.
>>
>>18242767
Why do you believe this?
>>
>>18242672
But what you call """"you"""" is not really you, it's all just your ego.
>>
>>18241272
hail
>>
Your seed came from your penis and the strongest most well-adapted or most fiercely-willed iteration made it to the egg via vagina. The chosen female purifies the dna. This is now the best version of you, incarnate. Matching DNA / blood. If smart, this seed and its seed will continue to adapt optimally to the challenging environment, resulting in the most fiercely-willed, intelligent, form of you and those before you, at a higher and higher state. If unable or unwilling to adapt to the changing survival mechanisms, you will fight against natural law or create so called karma, and begin to devolve to extinction.
>>
>>18238839
well I was tripping on lsd once and sat in the cosmos. I saw this yellow spiral floating in space. I held a yellow orb in my hand which I accidentally destroyed.. feel bad about that.

The background was blueish.

A couple days later I saw, in a group on facebook, a book to be given away freely. The cover was a blue background with a yellow spiral going down and yellow orbs surrounding it.

Either I saw into the future, which I have done once ( I saw an event on one trip which unfolded on the next trip ), or the guys who made the book had seen the exact same thing.

Either way it's pretty coincidental dont you think?

and oh, the book was about reincarnation as well as an initiation into the occult
>>
>>18242905
I like to believe that we're a decision making factor within our bodies. We're presented with choice and we act upon how we feel.

You could boil how we feel down to bits of ones and zeros, "good" consequences and "bad" consequences stemming from our previous decisions.

But from all that I've experienced in these short few months I know that theres more to us than meets the eye.

Hell is when you dont harmonize with the room you're in. Heaven is the opposite.

You're literally the space around you, you just don't know it.

Everything breathes. In danish we call "to breathe": "at ånde"

Ånde means breath
Ånd means spirit

So in english it would translate to "everything spirits"
>>
>>18238839
No it doesn't. Bible Hebrews 9:27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,
>>
>>18238839
You live in a Soul Lure system. When you die you go into the light and to the moon where you are recycled and your memories are erased.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.