[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some serious questions for anyone with knowledge or willing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: chakras-location-body.jpg (76KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
chakras-location-body.jpg
76KB, 700x700px
I have some serious questions for anyone with knowledge or willing to answer pic related
>>
Sorry for the self bump but I need answers because idk what happened and it kinda freaked me out.
>>
>>18237281
helps if you type up what happened
>>
>>18237290
I was making sure anyone would reply first. Sorry it's just this is the first place I thought to come
>>
>>18237290
Well I meditate kinda regularly and was doing so last night. Well to start off I think I opened my third eyeBut I think I opened it a few sessions ago. Normally I get a tingly sensation in and around my forehead but that stopped a few meditations ago. And I started getting them in the bottoms of my feet. Well last night was no different except my heart rate dropped lower than normal. To the point where I couldn't even feel it and my mind was completely clear then the tingling stopped and this prickly feeling hit my body all at once and I felt like I was disconnected from my body almost. At least that's the best way I can describe it.Well I delve even further into it and kept it going until it got so intense I freaked out and stopped by opening my eyes and moving my body all at once and only then realized that I hadn't been breathing for like a minute and a half. And then got back into only to realize I was taking breaths so shallow that I could barely tell I was breathing with the same intense prickly feeling and the same extremely low heart rate.
>>
>>18237331
wew lad, you're fine. Bit more practice and you'll remember to keep breathing when you trance.
>>
>>18237367
Thank you could this have any connection with lucid dreaming, astral projection, or sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18237375
no, maybe, no
Look for the time being all these phrases are pretty much meaningless to you. Don't worry about it, just keep on and enjoy it. Focus your attention of what is happening and what you are feeling, without worrying about which metaphysical tropes it falls into.
>>
>>18237331

That's called a trance.
>>
>>18237689

(Cont.)

If you keep going deeper into it then you're going to feel like you're vibrating insanely, loud whooshy noises in your ears, eventually feel like you've broken free from your body, possibly astral project. Either way, you're on the right path and will be okay. It's just brain tricks.
>>
>>18237331
Thats a trance, disconnection from the body, the next major step is disconnection from the self to reach the anatta state. Practice until you feel completely comfortable and don't freak out anymore, before trying to go deeper. It's some freaky shit at first, but nothing trully scary about it. As another Anon said, you can easily project from a trance, but it'd cause you to freak out even more since you'd trully feel like you're about to die. Practice makes perfect, just keep at it.
>>
>>18237279
>serious questions for anyone with knowledge
>serious questions
>knowledge

sorry sir you came to the wrong board.
>>
>>18237331

Sounds like a kundalini activation. Don't be afraid of it and accept things as they happen.

I've heard some people have actually stopped breathing and died during it. However, I've never seen any real evidence of such a thing. The biggest thing is do not fear.
>>
>>18237331
google "astral projection"
thank me later
>>
File: hankdoor.gif (670KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hankdoor.gif
670KB, 500x375px
>>18237331

Holy shit, that's not normal meditation results. Sounds like you have an evil spirit attacking you. Try meditating within a circle of salt; if these effects cease when you do then it was a spirit.
>>
>>18238245
This. If salt doesn't work try squeezing some lemon juice in your eyes and shove some mentos up your ass to ward of that evil spirit bro.
>>
>>18238825
can vouch for the mentos
>>
>>18237331
you are supposed to "kill" your ego not let it kill you
>>
>>18237331
It sounds a lot like you're mixing pharmaceuticals with booze.
>>
I opened my third eye. At least for a few seconds. I saw blinding blue light and figures in the distance. Freaked me out, and never tried doing it again.
>>
I don't know how common this trait is, but I can increase the blood-flow in my head. At least, that's what it feels like I'm doing. When I'm meditating and get to a subtle state I can use it to induce the sensation that something is going to happen, like if it was "enhancing" the state I was in. It hasn't amounted to anything yet, though. I have no idea if I am interfering by doing that or if it is actually bringing me closer to something. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
My third eye is open all the time. I meditated for 6 hours a day for a year and still maintain some practice of it most days.

Homeless crazy people will recognize me for it and others will look at me and point at the spot on their forehead. People who have opened their 3rd eye seem to be able to recognize each other for some reason, probably due to just feeling their level of awareness by observing their mannerisms.

I think it is a metaphor for a certain kind of open radiant awareness mode that we can project, and receive experience in such a manner thusly.

I'm no master but you could say that I have, obtained through natural means, and through practice, a state of "heightened spiritual awareness"

You don't have to believe me but that's what I have to say for now. Word.
>>
>>18241510

maybe it's not open "all the time" per se, but definitely most of the time.
>>
>>18237279
some general advice. you shouldn't be playing with sensations during meditation unless your goal is to draw them out. if you just wish to progress spiritually you need to meditate on nothingness, emptyness only when one is truly still in body mind and soul can all three exist together.
in saying that, as people are saying, it sounds a bit like a trance like state. if you practice getting to that state and holding it, it will essentially heighten your scenes as you don't have all the noise from within interfering. have fun on your path anon
>>
I was just meditating and after allowing my chakras to open had reached the point where I was acutely aware of my body (despite sitting up right my neck felt forward and I felt twisted and slumped to the side) and I was generally passive with swirling images. I was chanting my personal mantra (en-aka) trying to project when I had this strange notion to say my mantra in English (make the temple). When I did my entire body began to tingle and my vision turned red and black shapes started to swirl. I then reflexively told the spirits to dispel and that the temple comes, I am the temple and I make it so. I continued to do say it as I felt it necessary, my body beginning to tingle every time I did, and asked my familial spirits to lend their hand to me. After a bit my vision remained red with no black shapes and I opened my eyes.

Basically, wtf happened. I've never projected before and I'm not sure if this is progress.
>>
>>18241828
sounds like a whole bunch of bullshit to me
>>
>>18241510

> Homeless crazy people will recognize me for it

One guy stops me out of the blue, stares for a few moments looking me up and down, and says in a slightly amazed tone "Hey man, you should really look into Buddhism..."
>>
>>18237331
>my heart rate dropped lower than normal
thats what happened. you didnt get enough blood to your head. apparently youre dumb enough to think this shit is real, so it all checks out.
>>
It's a tactile illusion, similar to an optical illusion but... tactile. It isn't magical or metaphysical, it's no different than ASMR.

Charlatans like to use self-induced perceptual illusions to promote their hogwash for social power and belief reinforcement. All mystical experiences learning to trick your mind in various ways.

Here's how anyone can experience it:

Point a pencil at your forehead just above the brow. Imagine how sharp it will feel as vividly while focusing your awareness on your forehead - you want to create a vivid anticipation of a sensation. You should feel a tingling sensation. If this doesn't work use a knife to really create that expectation, if that doesn't work use a mirror, if that doesn't work have someone else hold the object and point it at your forehead. If none of these work tell me for further details.

Once you feel the tingling the hard part is done. You can begin to learn how to induce it without a prop simply by remembering what it felt like and expecting to feel it again while concentrating on your forehead.

Meditate while focusing on this sensation, trying to eliminate stray thoughts and focusing only on the sensation. It will grow, becoming stronger with the sharpness of your concentration.
>>
You can also replicate it via the classic phantom coin on forehead trick:

https://books.google.com/books?id=bsZ9CgAAQBAJ&pg=PT10&lpg=PT10&dq=coin+forehead+trick&source=bl&ots=H-AYhc7yav&sig=NDPra9Eh_7uCv_R0BTWv0yzxNC0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMsZeKo-HPAhXJLSYKHbiLCegQ6AEIZjAP#v=onepage

Such mystical. Very magic.
>>
>>18241510
I have experienced this with homeless people too. One time I had a short telepathic communication with a homeless guy.
>>
>>18242147
nice meme
>>
File: images.gif (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.gif
65KB, 250x250px
>>18237279
look at until suicidal. should do the trick.
>>
>>18237331
Were the tingling like electricity/snakes/needles?
If so then you subconsciously combined a portion of yin(cold) and yang(hot) energies into one and subconsciously moved that combined Yuan Qi energy into and through the meridians of where the tingly feeling was.

The rest is your brain using the energy to create a real-like imagination/illusion/fantasy.

That process happens in the body every time you are asleep(dreaming), however this time it happened while you were awake.

In true meditation that does not happen as true meditation means a state of complete control over inner space(the body) and the energy in it.

You will not find the truth about the meridians or chakras(centers/intersection points of meridians) nor about how Yuan Qi really works almost anywhere. So good luck with that.

But heres a gift for you:
When you start feeling the tingles again, relax, breathe in through nose deeply, as if moving something upwards(inside), then breathe out through mouth, slowly/letting the air flow out like a stream, as if moving something downwards(inside).

Inhaling absorbs, condenses and combines Yin energy with Yang energy into Yuan Energy.
Exhaling moves the Yuan energy through the body. To any area you will(/want), healing and strengthening that area in the process.

You're welcome.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.