[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandmother experienced the old hag in sleep paralysis. S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 188x248px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 188x248px
My grandmother experienced the old hag in sleep paralysis. She doesn't know the lore of the old hag or even what sleep paralysis is. She just laughed about it when she told me. The hag has been found in cultures all over the world and they think it had many different meanings.

Her description

> All white dress
> Long white hair
> Trying touch her hand

She fell asleep in her chair and she thought she woke up (she was in SP). The old hag was reaching out and trying to grab her hand. Then she actually did awake in her chair.

Should I be worried? Has anyone any information?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_hag

A quick overview for someone who has never heard of it.
>>
A friend of mine informed me she's been experiencing this, the hag rams sharpened pieces of metal into her face and mouth before she finally wakes up.
>>
>>18236913
That sounds way worse then what my grandma goes through.

Also my grandmother is very Christian so I'm not particularly worried about her soul and i don't believe she would be either. I would just want to know what the hag wants, and why try to grab her hand ?
>>
Bump to help my grandma
>>
>>18236649
it's just remnants of the dream she had
>>
Real advice- go see a doctor it's called sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18238536
And what exactly is a doctor going to do about sleep paralysis? There is no known solution for sleep paralysis other than spiritual.
>>
>>18236649
Say "Our father" and pray to Mother Mary.

I myself did and am very grateful.
>>
>>18236649
Page 13 in this book:
https://a.pomf.cat/yegfjc.pdf
If possible, look for Hufford's book too; I don't have an electronic nor paper copy of it. You might find a copy in a library using Worldcat.
If you buy the book and scan it, don't forget your friends.
>>
>>18239186
>Say "Our father"
and ask repent from your sins.

the dead sleep till the time of resurrection mary has no power or say in your salvation.
>>
>>18239186
No, no, no. Never pray to Marry, Jesus does not want you to pray to anybody but to him, as Mary was a vessel for bringing him into our world, she is not herself divinity, Jesus, and as such, you should not be praying to her, pray only to Jesus.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.