[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out about this haunted bridge near my house. supposedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7222 (1).jpg (92KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7222 (1).jpg
92KB, 640x426px
I found out about this haunted bridge near my house. supposedly if you go there at night and turn off your car and put a candy bar on top on your car a ghost of a little boy might take it. funny enough this bridge is still being used so the odds of you trying it are very slim because of all the traffic going through there.
>>
>>18236207
Don't.
Stop there at night
That is not a little boy taking, and it is not taking candy.
>>
>>18236526
This, it's OP's mom and she's taking cum.

Sorry to break it to you OP.
>>
>>18236207
>the odds of you trying it are very slim because of all the traffic going through there
If there's still too much traffic on a tiny road like that, it just isn't night enough. Try 3AM-4AM.

And make sure you don't lose your soul like >>18236526
seems to be implying.
>>
File: ass6d4kfu2ah5d9j.jpg (76KB, 538x769px)
ass6d4kfu2ah5d9j.jpg
76KB, 538x769px
>>18236207
/hc/ here
Me and My wife go there often.
We found it on Alt.com
It's in a usergroup called "hot dogging in georgia"

The action is hottest pre-dawn on weekdays.
Mostly people meet there then go to the picnic spot 1/4 mile up the road.
>>
>>18236207
why would you have to be ON the bridge for the ghost to appear? just hang out near the bridge, or under the bridge with your candy bar.
>>
>>18236207
Do it faggot. Go late enough and there won't be problems with traffic. You can't tell us about this super groovy ghost mystery and not post results.
>>
>>18236879

Make a video for us.
>>
>>18236207
I bet, when you try to film it, it wont happen because [bullshit excuse]
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.