[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here constantly torn between the ideas that our self

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Holmyard-mercury-and-sulphur-19.jpg (38KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Holmyard-mercury-and-sulphur-19.jpg
38KB, 400x399px
Who else here constantly torn between the ideas that our self awareness is born out of materialistic sensory perceptions and brain processes that cease to be upon death or that we're spiritual beings in a corporeal shell that undergo reincarnation until we reach a spiritual goal?
>>
whats peoples problem with physical reality.
i mean, its here, you can touch it, be happy that you can do that.
>>
itt: OP is gone, post lewd demons.
>>
>>18235978
>>18236187

Gtfo stupid tripfag shill.

What OP questions is completely fine, its the search of our reason to exist that fuels our very self, our existence is a paradox.

Go fuck yourself and be on your way if you dont have anything worthwhile to contribute.
>>
>>18235758
read more and you'll find the latter to be the truth
>>
>>18235758
Why the conflict? Who's to say both aren't true?
>>
>>18236253
So you're saying our brain dies and ceases but we come back as another brain/self?
>>
>>18236265
to say that the brain is the only component involved with perception denies the mind.
>>
>>18236269
The mind is the brain faggot
>>
File: 1472090039395.jpg (76KB, 515x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472090039395.jpg
76KB, 515x768px
>>18236365
yet when people die (brain and heart activity) and are revived, they have memories in between. weird.
>>
>>18236463
(Citation needed)
>>
>>18236365
false.
the brain is a conglomerate of neurons and molecules, a thing of science.
the mind is the thing which it holds, a thing of nothing, of no purpose, which learns and records of itself without the relation of the brain.
the mind is the portion of the spirit which we are.
>>
>>18236505
Fuck off namefaggot
>>
>>18236544
there is a name position i will put my title there.
>>
>>18235758
>Reincarnation
What's to say you've been here before?
Also, your body is just a slab of meat, with your brain being the transmitter of electrical signals.
>>
>>18236505
>>18236497
>>18236365
>>18236269
>>18236269
This is a new tier of delusion, your mind isn't inside of your brain, it's in the aether, all your brain does is transform the aether signals into electrical impulses.

Contemporary science is truly a greater mental illness than political correctness.
>>
>>18235978
Physical reality is shit and full of traps, lies, and pain.

There better be something more to this or I'm gonna ducking and mad.
>>
>>18236591
3/5 of is me, one of my posts double linked.
besides thats basically what i said, if the brain just transforms the aetherial signals into conscious thought then the mind is inside the brain; the mind we percieve is within this brain we percieve with.

>>18236608
there are traps, lies, and pain everywhere, fuck off. getting more than this is just getting traps, lies, and pain on other dimensions
>>
>>18235758
There is sense and there is perception.
That which is sense cannot be without perception, perception cannot be without sense.

Sense is one pole to another pole Perception.
The conjunction of these two is what produces Awareness.
Awareness, Perception and Sense together create your Consciousness.
Evolution would not stop there but unusually it did.

A little something extra like a Soul is a Luxury.
You have one but it is not yet born here on earth.
Only through effort can this soul be born. And only that which is born can die.
So also this alchemical tradition on which you seem to have an eye on.
>>
File: cartesian-theater.jpg (45KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
cartesian-theater.jpg
45KB, 600x514px
>>18235758
Lots of people. Cartesian Dualism is a mental illness.
>>
>>18235758
Yeah it consumed me from 2011-2013, then I focused on school and work and stopped thinking about it. Then I got cancer and started thinking about it again. Then leaked Podesta emails claim that an ETI from "the contiguous universe" is trying to bring zero point energy to Earth, and I REALLY started thinking about it again.

I'm like 80% sure there will be UFO disclosure within 8 years.
>>
>>18236731
Mostly accurate, from a certain point of view. Your idea of soul is too mystical. It is soul only metaphorically. In reality it is a balance of your three things.

Better "alchemical" understanding than many, but still unrefined, still filled with dirt.
>>
>>18236773
>SHITPOSTING LOUDLY
>>
>>18236759
Source?
>>
>>18235758
have a read mate
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own
>>
>>18237231
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Also related:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html
>>
It's okay to have views that contradict each other as long as you're aware of it and it doesn't cause you to act against your own best interests or become a total shithead.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>18237715
Do you think ayyliums know the truth about the afterlife?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.