[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, some weird shit happened last night. My wife and I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 275x183px
So, some weird shit happened last night.

My wife and I just went to a local spook house/corn maze
We left at 9:38 ish to go to a haunted cemetery nicknamed "The Gates of Hell"
It's roughly 15 miles from us and we go through some deep country backwoods to get to it. We finally get to the road it's on and it's a single car gravel road. We go up this road and we're .7 miles from it. The time is 10:15
I'm slowly getting this deep feeling of dread, anxiety and it's so strong the further I go in. It's so bad I'm about to have an anxiety attack and I've never had one. It's so bad I just wanted to yell and run. Instantly do a 3 point turn and leave. Going the same speed because potholes.
Takes 20-30 seconds to leave.
Took 2-3 minutes to get where we were.
Look at the time..
>10:38
What the nigger fuck /x/
>>
Time sure flies when you're having fun.
>>
>>18235243
Definitely wasn't very fun. It was an ominous feeling. Wasn't exactly like I was being watched but more like something was about to run out from the woods. Something big. Just a feeling that we weren't welcome and shit was about to get real.
And since the cops are killing people she won't let me bring any guns in the car so we would've been fucked. Even if it was just a person
>>
File: bad_thread.jpg (39KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
bad_thread.jpg
39KB, 400x280px
>>18235232
You're a fucking retard, the end.
>>
>>18235263
>>
File: 68185579.jpg (139KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
68185579.jpg
139KB, 500x333px
>>18235263
>>
File: skellingtonlava.jpg (959KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
skellingtonlava.jpg
959KB, 2048x1536px
I had a very similar thing happen to me, it was pretty weird.

>be me
>12:00 midnight, sitting at my PC
>I have some other shit to do but fuck it I'm gonna play vidya
>play vidya
>"I'm just gonna play for a little while and be productive afterward" I tell myself
>play or a while, unsuspecting
>look at the clock
>4:00am

it's almost like I was dragged into a time warp, like some sort of strange procrastination vortex!
>>
>>18235232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_abduction#Return

Watch your dreams too. See if your wife has the same ones as you.
>>
The cemetery isn't one of those things with actors. It's on private property and people sneak in and do weird shit up there.
>>
>>18235250
Let you? LET you? She obviously doesn't care about your safety.
>>
>>18235391
I'm half black and she thinks ill get shot by a cop
>>
>>18235463
You should.
>>
>>18235232
Lubbock, Tx gates of hell?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.