[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A while ago some dude started a thread saying that he'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: fOCHjC9u.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fOCHjC9u.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
A while ago some dude started a thread saying that he'd been getting stalked by some other dude outside his house. He posted videos and evidence and stuff, but sadly he revealed himself to be underage and got b&. I haven't seen him ope a new thread or anything, but he opened a Twitter account and still updates to this date.

This is his latest update, dated one hour ago:

https://youtu.be/ctLJA9cvrdA

In case people are (still) interested you can follow him @seanmitchell_23

I'll tweet him to let him know this thread is up, see if he'd like to come in and comment.

Also, general apparition discussion, shadow people, house lurkers, niggers in disguise, etc.
>>
>>18235008
>black mass darting around
NOPE
>>
Sean is a fucking retard. If there was really someone in your house 5 different times you'd call the police. I don't know what his big idea was with these videos of him being a pussy while someone basically housecucks him
>>
>>18235029
What makes you think he hasn't? He's tweeting from a police station right now. He's been to the cops several times, they've got increased patrols in his house and they're taking it very seriously. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>18235016
>>18235026
Remember /x/ is a slow-ish board. There's no need to bump so often, you'll only make the thread reach the limit beforehand.
>>
>>18235008
I've repeated the video several times and I'm convinced the figure darting around is that of a woman, or at least a person with long-ish hair. The movement looks rather unnatural. Like it's darting around, floating, not really walking. The shadow also looks very odd, but it could just be the lighting conditions.

Come on /x/, don't tell me it's not weird as fuck.
>>
>>18235008
> lives alone with cat
> Next Morning Investigation video shows three fucking cars in driveway - one more under a protective cover

Sean, for fuck's sake, please do a fucking TAFE course on creative writing and also one on film making. Your ARG is shit.

Also, please stop shitposting to /x/ - you reference /x/ in your first fucking video.

4/10 for effort - you CAN do better.
>>
>>18235018
>>18235048
What shadow/black mass?

The only thing I see is the person that shows up on the right side of the screen for a split second, with the white hood. And it only appears once, it doesn't really dart around. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>18235154
>white hood

What?
>>
natas
>>
>>18235154
I don't see any white hood, it's clearly black. Maybe you're confused because of its shadow on white walls.
And honestly the way it moves feels quite weird for me.
>>
>autism
>>
>>18235029
the first couple of post where I thought the kid had someone casing him for a break in, I was interested. However, with how long it has been and how he handles things and having the survival instinct of a potatoe I say let "it" get him. This crossed into gay long ago.
>>
>>18235032
Thinks someone is potentially life threating... moves in his girlfriend. Thinks someone is stalking his house for weeks records the same stupid sounds and just generally acts like he is a bitch in a found footage film. Now he has a "ghost"...lmao.
>>
it's fake as shit

this board is full of trash
>>
>>18235164
>>18235236
Ahh yeah, it was the shadow that kinda tricked me. Thought it was someone in black with a white hood or veil on that was draping down over their face and onto their back.

That and I was half-asleep too, but whatever.
>>
>>18235292
you can go at any time
>>
New twitter posts. They seem important.

https://twitter.com/seanmitchell_23
>>
File: Screenshot (194).png (37KB, 633x316px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (194).png
37KB, 633x316px
First of the two new Twitter posts
>>
File: Screenshot (195).png (31KB, 638x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (195).png
31KB, 638x280px
The second new Twitter post
>>
>>18235008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Mjo8qxWBg
>>
File: Screenshot (196).png (69KB, 657x612px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (196).png
69KB, 657x612px
New Twitlonger post. Look's like tonight could be interesting.
>>
lmao.. jesus
>>
>>18238181
if you dont like this thread, youre free to leave.
>>
>>18238204
I think I will stay and complain some more about your stupid fake home invasion videos. Gee whiz, who'd have thought that the only time sean actually catches evidence of an intruder the camera is flat on the table - what, couldn't you even get your fake girlfriend to pretend to break into your house?
>>
>>18238614
>tfw no gf to break into your house
>>
>>18238614
sean got banned off 4chan, you dumb fuck. this isnt sean youre talking to.
>>
>>18238204
>pls respect my hugbox
>>
>>18238686
whatever you say, sean
>>
That some freaky shit. I dont know what Id do in that situation.
>>
>>18238686
what are you then his publicist?
>>
>>18235008
gtfo retarded kid
>>
I love the tweets.. "it is dark out here" " ready to fight with my kitchen knife." "it should be alright,right guys?" Fucken cringe.

I know he is young but fucker either man up and admit this is some stupid ARG or at the very least rent the movie Home Alone and get some ideas more entertaining material.
>>
5 hours later, nothing. Sean is kill
>>
dead
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>18235008
>>
>>18242351
?
>>
Dookie tier story

Sean is a faggot
>>
Sean tried to make
An elaborate ARG for his delusions of
Grandeur. He tried so hard yet
Everyone could see how shit this is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWCDZp-8So8

autouploaded video. part 1 of ? I guess. no word from Sean, who is presumably dead. rest in pepperoni
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkSZWxmelOU

autouploaded video 2.

I can't see what the fuck he ran away from.
>>
>>18242433
meh maybe this gayness is over
>>
ITT, Sean is a raging faggot who made a super lame ARG.
>>
File: 4673946-7455989589-c9a.p.png (168KB, 328x327px) Image search: [Google]
4673946-7455989589-c9a.p.png
168KB, 328x327px
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.