[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does suicide has consecuences? what happens after death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

File: mictlán.jpg (124KB, 603x580px) Image search: [Google]
mictlán.jpg
124KB, 603x580px
Does suicide has consecuences? what happens after death if you commit suicide?
>>
>>18233631
>Does suicide have consequences?
Yes. You die, and your friends and family are left to grieve.
>what happens after death if you commit suicide?
Nothing happens to you. You're dead.
>>
>>18233631
People kill themselves because they can no longer stand dwelling on their failures, problems etc.

After death they are left to sit in darkness to dwell on the very problems they were trying to escape by taking their own life.

or

They simply cease to exist.
>>
>>18233631
What part of "You're here forever" do you not understand?
>>
>>18233631
eternal hell fire
>>
File: 1472246341522.jpg (362KB, 1153x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472246341522.jpg
362KB, 1153x1600px
>>18233631
Personally, I believe one would suffer in eternal anguish. Those who are brutally murdered or die under extreme stress will share a similar fate, as well.
>>
>>18233631

unless you can remember what it was like before you were born then you wont really know... most likely just complete nothingness, "you" wont exist anymore.
>>
Whatever you deserve.
>>
What happends is not some sort of punishment, like hell or something like that. What happens is a response to your actions, that's all. The suicidal person doesn't want to live anymore, but death is a complete transformation. If you don't let this desire not to live behind, it can drag on to the next existence and make it a bad thing, like going to a trip you don't want to go. If not, if you are somehow excited to the next existence, you'll do ok.
>>
>>18233666
This is actually what scares me the most, and your satan trips didn't help either. What I think happens is that people who die via suicide(not a plane crash or an avalanche or skydiving, im talking full on suicide note. You probably don't get reincarnated and like this nigga said, you're left to dwell on your flaws and sicknesses for all of eternity.
>>
>>18233666
People kill themselves when pain becomes too much to bare, I'm sure you would kill yourself if half your body was cut off and maggots were slowly eating away at you, it's not always restricted to emo's who got rejected by girls
>>
>>18233631

All of the people in your life are left with an irreparable hole in their life, grieving and asking themselves, "Why?" while you burn in Hell for all eternity for attempting to selfishly defy God's will to exist and live your life.

Wake up on time, stop using drugs/alcohol, go outside, get sun, take some Vitamin D supplements, find something fun you like to do, stop being an hero emo faggot and ditch the people/things that are bringing you down because it's not worth it.
>>
Would an accidental overdose classify as being an hero?
>>
>>18233631
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
This technically counts as suicide but it leads to liberation nonetheless.
>>
you live on like it didnt work. then you become the crow or some shit.
>>
>>18234210
so if you have your consciousness as it is now to dwell for eternity on your mistakes , wouldn't you get "used" to these thought processes? and they lose there meanings?.
>>
File: 1437618404203.jpg (449KB, 2561x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1437618404203.jpg
449KB, 2561x1440px
>>18234210
consider the following (but don't take it as that it favor suicide)
>>
>>18233666
No one noticed satan trips
>>
>>18234463

Not if it were truly an accident.

If you were cleaning your gun and it accidentally went off, or if you were driving and the car accidentally drove off the roadway, I doubt they'd deem it a suicide.

But if you're emo-ing and knowingly eat a bunch of aspirin because you're too much of a pussy to be a man and do something irreversible purposefully, then that's not an accident.

Plus pills are the women's method of suicide because the effects are mostly reversible before fatal toxicity sets in, so women and faggots do it as a way to get attention instead of gloriously an hero.

Don't be a faggot. Suck it up, buttercup. Shit gets better after teenage years.
>>
>>18234584
I hate when ppl have this mentallity. My dad comited suicide not so long ago, mainly because PTSD. He came back so fucked up from his war exp that putting together a family must have been really hard form him.. I suppose in the end it didn't even help him cope and decided out but seriously, dude, 18 year olds aren't the one jumping the gun
>>
>>18234528

Pretty much this.

Fuck this self-help-feel-good shit. "Chin up m8 xD, suicide is wrong bro, you will burn in hell ;_;, omg you will never reincarnate, omg you will be eaten by a pig in hell"

All of this is a pile of garbage. If a man wants to kill himself there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it will have absolutely no consequences.

There is absolutely no difference if you die with 80 naturallly or with 25 because of a suicide. Zero. Either way you will die. Just do what you want.
>>
>>18233631
its like leaving a match in an online game early,
everyones gonna hate you
>>
>>18233666
I've always wondered this as well. Does the cycle truly end? Do you destroy yourself on a spiritual level?
>>
>>18233631
>Does suicide has consecuences?

What if the gods are a bunch of spelling nazis, and punish spelling mistakes with eternal hellfire? I think you’re obsessing over the wrong stuff. Why would they care about suicide?
>>
>>18233631
I believe if you suicide, you are trapped in this realm as a ghost. Every spirit I seem to come across have died in some gruesome from such things as, being hanged, suicide etc.
>>
You do not cease to exist; you go on.

As for suicide, it probably depends. Some say hell, some say the soul is placed in a void until the natural time of death, but can't do shit until that time. After that, reincarnate until you stop fucking up. Or something else. Good luck, anon!
>>
It is said that you reincarnate with similar problems until you work it out and not kill yourself
>>
>>18235429
This is basically it. You just waste a life and have to try again. It's a bad thing to do, but you are mostly met with compassion if it is appropriate.
>>
>>18233875
This picture means something doesn't it. You're a higher up aren't you?
>>
>>18233672
The part you provide a citation.
>>
>>18233631

And it is We Who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We Who are steadily expanding it. (Qur'an, 51:47)

Bear in mind if you can speak Arabic and you read the Quran you would see how amazing it is. It doesnt hurt you read the Quran. I strongly condemn any suicidal actions. Bear in mind this world is material world and is not worth a damn thing. The life of the afterlife is the forever.
>>
File: 87tnm.jpg (2MB, 1472x2438px) Image search: [Google]
87tnm.jpg
2MB, 1472x2438px
>>18235001
>Does the cycle truly end?

Poster from:
>>18233666

No you sit in darkness dwelling on your problems until the doors of the abyss swing open.

You will then smell the incense and rise to devour the living. Driven by your envy inspired hatred of the life itself.

This ancient belief is the source of hatred for those bearing the "victim" mentality...
>>
>>18234250
Jumping off WTC to escape the fire comes to mind.
>>
File: 1476326035383.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476326035383.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>18233631
Holy Shit, it's THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>18237396
Never understood the damn plot to that game/universe.
>>
>>18234605

Was your dad older than 30? Most 20-somethings have the maturity of teenagers nowadays.
>>
>>18234775

Then why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>18235041

>Why would they care about suicide?

Hubris. It's a slap in the face to the plan of the universe -- therefore punishment is in order for defying the grand design.
>>
>>18235429

GAME OVER

Continue?

Yes<
No
>>
>>18237440
Unless underage ban, his dad was most likely older than 30, yes, you insensitive cuck
>>
>>18233631
>hate life
>kill self
>get reincarnated into a shittier life
>kill self again
>get reincarnated into an even shittier life

repeat and repeat

don't kill yourself, it's not worth it
>>
>>18235921
No it's just a Dagon Bibin painting chill bro.
>>
>>18234250
>emo's who got rejected by girls
You know, why isn't that considered a legitimate reason to commit suicide? It's isolation. Everyone agrees that isolation is painful.
>>
>>18234557
Consider the following:

Fuck Richard Dawkins.
>>
>>18237473

Sorry snowflake.
>>
>>18234584
>Shit gets better after teenage years.
Not always. Some people get fucked up as teenagers and have nothing to look forward to but decades of misery.
>>
>>18237866
It's one thing to have lived several decades of rejection in nearly all facets of interaction with other people.

To have only lived into teenage years and experienced only a handful of romantic rejections before even fully comprehending the self, let alone what love and sex are, is nothing to kill yourself over. It's foolhardy and brash.

That's assuming emo guys kill themselves a lot. Statistically, it's almost always teenage girls who got shit talked because the news misled them to believe that while bullying is bad, being bullied means they've lost control of their lives.
>>
>>18235429
So if I kill myself because I got paralyzed and lost my dick in an accident, apparently I was wrong to do that and I was actually supposed to learn to be okay with it? Why? Why should anyone have to be okay with something like that?
>>
>>18233631
"Click"
The gun just won't fire
Try it, you'll get the same results
>>
What ever you desire. Consciousness isn't temporary, your trapped in what ever situation you've chosen for yourself after you've died. If you want to go to a heaven, you can do that. Of you want another life, you can also chose that. If you want to not exist, you may also choose that. If you wish to exist, you may also choose that. You live in an infinite dimensions of infinite thought.
>>
>>18237491
Seems like a problem with the system rather than the person trapped within the system.
>>
>>18237406
because you are a retarded tripfag on /x/
>>
>>18233631

Time slows down to a crawl, and then picks back up. It's like nothing happened, except the world is a little crazier.
>>
>>18234797

Undercooked roast
>>
>>18233631
Suicide was called Self Murder in the old witch burning days. So you will die as a murderer for murdering yourself.
If you ask me, that logic is straight up bullshit.
>>
>>18233631
Remember before you were born? No?

That's what happens after you die, if you die in a crash at 75 because you can't drive or you put a .45 to your brainstem when your 23. There is no consequences to death besides not existing anymore

There's no heaven, no hell, no punishment, no god, and there's nothing after this life.

Live it up, there's no second chances or reincarnation.
>>
>>18233631
You live the same life again. Human life is a school, you have to live some experiences to evolve. Your soul wants nothing but to evolve, so you have no choice.
>>
>>18239380
I don't buy that. Not completely, anyway. I can understand the logic of learning from experiences, but there are certain circumstances where a person will just continue to suffer and not learn a fucking thing, because there's nothing to be learned. Besides, if we really did sign up to be here and have the experiences we have, we must have known that suicide was a possibility, and accounted for it. So I don't believe all this shit about how suicide is so horrible and an affront to the universe and all that.

If human life is a school, maybe suicide is realizing you chose the wrong major and switching to another one.
>>
>>18233631
you die
>>
>>18239306
That's one of the oldest questions in existence answered so thanks for that m8. You seem really sure so I'm assuming you've really thought hard about it.

I'm away to live a completely hedonistic life now thanks to this post.
>>
Of you are a bad person, you will be reborn in an exact replica of our world, but just a little shittier. Food will be a little less satisfying, orgasms will feel a little less good, and whatever pains you experience will feel a little worse.

If you're a good person, you will again be reborn into an exact copy of our world, where everything this time is a little better. The whether outside is nice a little more often, and people smile at you in the street a little more frequently. Whatever hardships you suffer this time around will not be as painful as they were in that last life.

I don't know where suicide fits into all this, but I'm guessing the former rather than the latter.
>>
>>18239448
>first word is misspelled

I impress myself by not managing to spell "if".
>>
>>18239448
So if you were a "bad" person, you'll be born into circumstances that will most likely make you continue to be a "bad" person or become even worse, which will result in even worse circumstances, making you worse, and so on. So the system is set up to keep punishing you and make it less and less likely that you'll escape. Great design.
>>
>>18239477

Essentially, yes. Every time you fuck up, you have a little further to crawl to get out of the shit.

You blame it on having a "bad soul" or perhaps you were just "born wrong" or whatever. But if you want to move up into the less shit layers, your have to work for it.

That's not really the interesting thought though. The interesting thought is where we are now.
>>
>>18239487
So the spirit world operates on the same "The rich get richer, the poor get poorer" principle that our shitty physical reality does?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZwdCa0ynEw
>>
File: 1457419718386.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1457419718386.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
>>18233631
>Does suicide has consecuences?
No.
>what happens after death if you commit suicide?
Nothing happened before you were alive and nothing will happen after you have died.

I plan on killing myself with a shotgun next year.
There is nothing to be afraid in death.
>>
>>18233631
it said that your soul sinks down into the under planes, where demons and darkness n shit resides, so I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>18233631
Your mind will keep acting as an observer
>>
>>18240346
Basically this.

Information wont dissapear anywhere soon
>>
>>18240346
What exactly does that mean? Does it mean you'll continue to exist as a disembodied consciousness that just kind of floats around, or something else?
>>
>>18240550
Hard to say really. Maybe reincarnation, maybe ego-death
>>
>>18237899
You can go full asshole, or, you could explain him the plot of the game, what do you choose?
>>
>>18240769
At least he didnt choose to be a whiteknight for tripfaggots
>>
>>18236578
>You will
i hate faggots like you who write fanfiction bullshit as if it were fact
>>
>>18237870
Why?
>>
>>18239413
>but there are certain circumstances where a person will just continue to suffer and not learn a fucking thing, because there's nothing to be learned.
Suffering is a learning experience, you suffer because you made people suffer teaching you it is not beneficial.
>>
>>18242302
Wow, so now we've moved on to "You deserve whatever bad shit happens to you"? We're going with the just world fallacy here?
>>
>>18234287

Drugs and alcohol can raise your consciousness senpai. Live it up baby!!
>>
I'm torn, like it's one of two things.

You cease to exist, there is nothingness, no 'you', no experience, that's it, which means you won't be punished, you can only be punished if you still exist in some form, so if you truly stop existing, completely, that's it. If you can't continue to percieve anything, how would you know you've made a mistake. If you believe you turn to nothing, there is nothing to be afraid of when it comes to suicide, because you won't exist to know you've made a mistake.

Or you continue to exist in some for, or you come back, karma, samsara, whatever. But if you come back in some form, then there truly is nothing to worry about with suicide, you will still 'exist' because you can't really die, you become aware that your suicide is ultimately meaningless.

You're fucked or not fucked either way anon..
>>
>>18239566
You'll make quite a mess, i'd want to kill myself in a clean way.
>>
>>18242198
>fanfiction

I was referring to one of the oldest descriptions of a place known as the abyss.

Hate me all you want, it keeps me warm...
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.