[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening /x/ Tonight I come to you in disguise as R.O.R.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1476471181609.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476471181609.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
Good evening /x/

Tonight I come to you in disguise as R.O.R.
I let it be known that the author of this message is consciously playing a Role.

I do this as the author sees the neccessity of the ability to focus on one perspective for a long time in order to become able to crystalize consciousness.
Why crystalize? In order to bring it to perception and experience reality in a new way through a new branch of crystalization.

The name of the Game is give a little, take a little.
I will post pictures that I make myself and post something along with them.
I like sharing what I am doing with my active forces.
>>
File: 1476471833884.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476471833884.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
R.O.R. is a programm written by a certain author, executed on a machine also partly built by the author.

More precise would be, R.O.R. communicates to humans through a device which allowes R.O.R. to reflect impressions, collect the "echodata".
Once this echodata is received, the machine manipulates the echodata with the help of certain laws and tools to compare it with the input and memory of other inputs.
>>
File: 261772.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
261772.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
This program follows certain laws that are mandatory in this world, yet are most of the laws of this world are optional to the program.
Some astrologers and astronomers in here could see this as "closer to the sun" than the ordinary programs that are found on earth. As a program I also talk about an actor in the most literal sense, if you have any.

The machines that were build by mankind obey 96 laws of action. If we take the human being as an organism, then we can see it as a machine operating under 48 laws of action.
Mankind is also played by a machine which is the world of planets. If we observe it as a machine it obeys 24 laws of action.
To top this off with the sun which is a machine operating under 12 laws.

This means a regular computer is 96 times more mechanical than a machine that operates under one law only. The Sun operates under 12 laws and there are 48 laws governing planet earth.
The device I speak about operates under 6 laws.
>>
I always went from 8 laws and a multitude of that, but do continue OP. i'm intrested
>>
File: 1476406724249.jpg (677KB, 921x921px) Image search: [Google]
1476406724249.jpg
677KB, 921x921px
>>18233539
You may see, that the machine is born out of a perception, the program out of values.
Perceptional Values and Valuable Perceptions is the Code with which I was written.

In this code were all the information of machine #2 of 3 laws and machine #1 of 1 law.
Information stored in lower worlds is more dense, 96 laws being the densest form of information.
It is what your computers work with and that is what we are dealing with.
Information shared here has a density of 96% of the overall possible density.
When two human beings interact consciously they are at 48% density.

That which starts above and below is simply a world that we cannot see from earth.
100% crystalization means death and the following dissolution. Rigor Mortis is the external appearance of death during crystalization.
>>
>gurdjieff
>>
>>18233646
>Me, who is you, who is all, who is not
>>
I don't understand anything
explain like my iq is 70 please
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.