[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an /x/phile thinks sleep paralysis is spoopy pasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (25KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 165x115px
>it's an /x/phile thinks sleep paralysis is spoopy pasta

Seriously when will you faggots learn that sleep paralysis exists and that is isn't paranormal

Also if you start a green text with
>be high
>be drunk
>be dropping acid

your story is shit and is fucking dropped
>>
>>18233177
Why paranormal means "things that dont exist"? Anyways sleep paralysis is usually a sign of demonic infestation, altered states of consciousness are inherently spiritual. All things are chemical, chemicals are inherently magic don't be deceived by materialistic illusive labeling satan is a liar
>>
File: anger(subtle).jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
anger(subtle).jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>just writing about this sends shivers down my spine

>I dont care if you believe it or not, I just need to get this off my chest

>something about him just felt off/ he looked just wrong somehow

>suddenly it was absolutely quite

>that was my best friend at that time, lets call hime [name]

>everytime I bring this up my parents get that look in their faces and change the subject
>>
>>18233224
Read a book. Seriously.
>>
>>18233224
Nobody cares about your retarded worldview. This thread is about creepypasta tropes
>>
I'm a paranormal being (usually vampire, but the antichrist is also common) LARPer, AMA
>>
>>18233226
fifty/ten
>>
>>18233224
Sleep paralysis threads are annoying since the poster always posts in because its some "spoopy shit" even thought theres really nothing to it.
>>
>tall shadow figures
>so dark it seemed to suck up the light
>sickly sweet smell
>>
>>18233229
>basing your knowledge on dead exterior forces

All living truth comes from withing the heart
>>
>>18233224
Found the role player

Sleep paralysis threads are fuckkf cancer. It's always the same story over and over again, people convinced some demonic force is following them. No dumbass. The common denominator is you and your sleep paralysis. The symptoms are always the same.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MzEzMDYwODc1.jpg (115KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MzEzMDYwODc1.jpg
115KB, 1200x1200px
>>18233224
The periodic table was made by satan.
>>
>>18233287
It's a deception to believe that we can tame God through letters
>>
>>18233287
The more things I hear were made by satan, the more I like that guy.
Seriously, according to the retards here, he pretty much made everything thats great about our world
>>
File: tumblr_m4ip97D7JV1qd87hlo1_500.gif (970KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ip97D7JV1qd87hlo1_500.gif
970KB, 500x309px
>>18233177
>Tulpa threads a shit
>Sleep paralysis threads a shit
>RP threads a shit
>Succubus threads a shit
>Card reading threads a shit
>Fortune telling threads a shit
>Skinwalker threads a shit
>Divination threads a shit
>Magick threads a shit

This board needs a serious deep cleansing.
>Also mfw browsing /x/ and see all of the above on every consecutive refresh
>>
>redpill me on
>spoop me /x/
>best of /x/ 2015
>goetia
>heykids/finger family shit
>TIL clown sightings
>anybody else feel like society is about to collapse
>Mandela
>lost media
>cursed images/videos
>>
>>18233224

nigger

sp is body locking itself to prevent doing shit in your sleep (this not occuring is sleep walking)

you just turn out to be awake and your body tricked so you get spooked because dream-logic
>>
>>18233522
Why are you here then?
>>
>>18233177

>be sober

WELL THAT SURE SEEMS INTERESTING, LET'S READ ABOUT SOME OF THAT!

What the fuck OP, live a little.
>>
>>18233924
>take drugs
>see a ghost
Yeah cool story once I took drugs and saw a fucking unicorn playing a bagpipe, you want a cookie or something?
Personally I prefer creepypastas that aren't just some idiots acid trip.
>>
>>18233177
We get it, you're straight-edge, god damn
>>
File: 1476114246139.png (141KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
1476114246139.png
141KB, 640x797px
>>18233554
>I can explain the physical mechanism of said thing so said thing must not be legitimately spooky because it has physical mechanisms

Listen to yourself, geez
>>
File: 1476334874983.jpg (190KB, 2048x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1476334874983.jpg
190KB, 2048x1311px
>>18233969
I'm just going to state the obvious, the things you see during acid trips are real because you're seeing and experiencing them. Dreams are also real events, materialistic reductionism is actual insanity
>>
>>18233921
probably for the stuff that isnt cancer, newfriend
>>
>>18233924
>/x/ - funny party stories
>>
>>18234115
>being that openly schizo
>>
>>18233224
Alright schizo go to bed it's late now
I don't know if you noticed, but none of those words connected
>>
>>18234115
Sure but there's nothing spooky about a dipshit hallucinating on drugs. I don't come here to read frat stories.
>>
>>18234109
They're legitimately creepy
Not arguing that, arguing that it isn't some demon haunting you when you go to sleep
>>
>>18233522
>tfw started frequenting /x/ around the time that skinwalkers started to blow up and there was a huge flow of oc
>tfw now skinwalkers are hated because people repost the same ten shitty pastas
>tfw actually really liked the skinwalker trend until it died

It sucks that it's basically nothing more than board cancer now.
>>
>>18233280
My heart tells me you are a fag.
>>
>>18235740
I know this feel anon.
Skinwalker stuff spoops me when its well done but most of what you read on here is the same regurgitated shit

>innawoods
>kinda high/drunk
>Chad goes for a piss
>sickly sweet smell
>hear Chads voice
>no Chad
>spooped.jpg
>>
>>18235859
The rest of the thread:

>that isn't even accurate to real skinwalker myths (usually right)
>f-f-f-FLESH G A I T S
>nah it was probably just mick jagger
>anybody have those 10 same shitty skinwalker pastas
>
>>
>>18233226
>just writing about this sends shivers down my spine
>>
>>18233177
Maybe you should try getting high, drunk and dropping acid so you won't be such an uptight prick.
>>
sleep paralysis is spooky but yeah it's nothing more than sleep paralysis
>>
>>18233177

Just because they've duplicated it in a lab and given it a scientific name doesn't mean it can't be triggered by the supernatural you utter fucking moron
>>
>>18233224
>sleep paralysis is usually a sign of demonic infestation
No it's fucking not. Trust me. I know demons. I know sleep paralysis. Undergone SP for years in my teens. I literally just had a sleep problem, nothing more. Nothing spooky about it and I see spirits.
>>
>>18236023
You don't get it. It was explained above why this is bad in a spooky story.
>>
>>18236023
>hurr durr look at me, I am arguing against a point nobody made
>>
>>18236066
That reasoning can be applied on just about anything. While taking a shit, have you ever wondered whether it was triggered naturally or there were paranormal forces at work?
>>
>>18233177
> a Ayy Lmao is about to show up
>sees that you had 8 cans of beer
>"oh gawd why? this shit ain't gonna be real"
>goes back to Ayy lmao planet
>>
>>18236114
>" i know demons"
kys fag
>>
>>18236200
kek'd audibly
>>
>>18236200
exactly!
thank you
I am so fucking tired of the "just because it is perfectly explained by science, doesnt mean my voodoo witchraft is bullshit" argument
>>
>>18236200
10/10 post made me chuckle

>>18236066
U having a laugh m8
>>
>>18236023
See >>18233969
And >>18234527
BTFO
>>
Fuck I'm fucking scared

In bed.
No SP
Comfy.

That's about it. Op is right. We gotta stop talking bout spooky fucking things that happen alongside SP. Story and fear much better with just sp. Still no sp yet...

Really rather comfy though.
>>
>>18233522
do you really want the same tired UFO/bigfoot/whatever cases being rehashed over and over again by demented people who will accept no explanations that arent SPOOOOOPY?

not that the threads you listed aren't shit, but at least they're fun to troll.
>>
>>18233224
You trolls trolling trolls are annoying me. Everyone noticed the faux materialist with a lying Satan closure. Why do you Anons act like the post was not a troll?
>>
>>18233522
Use the magic of filtering in your favor. You won't die taking a little time to learn how to use regular expressions. Filter out what you don't like, bump your favorite subjects. Stop being cancer.
>>
>>18235859
Most encounters would be quick and occur in ordinary circumstances. You should be collecting stories in newspapers, or even better, in the field. Not only 4chan. Archive the better pastas and also look for info outta here.
>>
>>18235957
That's /k/'s retarded bullshit. They got one up right now and I call them out at every opportunity.

>all of my /k/ experience comes running back to me
>NOPE.jpg
>GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
>tactical pants shitting

Shit like that. In every fucking story. And they insist on posting the same shitty screencaps. It seems the more memes you use, the more likely it'll be reposted.
>>
>>18236066
Do you think cultists of scientism will be swayed by reasoning?
Scientists are also a social group, any they also define themselves by things they don't believe. There are subjects they won't touch with a ten foot pole, no matter how much evidence is gathered.
Two historical examples: first, meteorites. They can't exist, because no, rocks don't fall from the sky and the so called witnesses are deluded or liars.
The same happened with Alfred Wegener and his continental drift theory. The plate tectonics are now one of the bases of geology, not the delusions of a crackpot.
Lastly, the Parapsychological Association is recognized by the American Association for the Advancement of Science as an organization following the scientific method to perform research. Get on with the times.
>>18236200
The scientific explanation is a possible cause, but it doesn't falsify the hypothesis that other explanations may also be true.
>>
>>18234109

i didn't say they're not spooky

it's spooky because we allow it to be spooky
>>
>>18239164
>newspaper clippings
>in the field
haha fuck no I'm not a role player anon
>>
I don't mind if the person was just smoking some weed and the story is actually spoopy (not just a description of them getting high-paranoid). Weed ain't gonna make you see shit that's not there. It does kind of annoy me when they bring it up and it's not relevant to the story(we get it, you smoke, no one is impressed kid), but when being high effects the characters' behavior and interaction with spoopiness in a way that's relevant to the story then I usually enjoy it quite a bit. Stoners and ghosts are a classic combo, just look at Shaggy.

Booze and/or strong psychedelics can be interesting in a story, but are almost always shit because they're just describing the effects of the drugs and passing it off as if the experience had the weight of objectivity and wasn't just them having a vision or being a sloppy mess.

As a bit of a user myself I do enjoy reading about particularly gnar trips, but I understand that's a niche.
>>
>>18239190
>the more memes you use, the more it gets reposted

That's what a meme is, ya dingus. A bite sized bit of meaning that people absorb instantly and then spread. A viral idea. Very good for increasing a story's accessibility, though it often limits the story in other ways.

Still, your comment was basically like, "Man, can you believe these fish are swimming god fuck them."
>>
>>18239406
For each their own. Ctrl+W is the answer you're looking for.
>>
File: disabaitnigga.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
disabaitnigga.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>18233224
Nice b8, m8
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x330px
>>18239854
>liking shitty skinwalker pasta
>>
>>18239471
He meant the 4chan memes, not the academic definition
>>
>>18240149
I used the wrong words. You must archive them in case someone tells you about a supposed first hand encounter and it's one of those.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.