[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there's a phenomenon that I've experienced more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: z77.jpg (477KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
z77.jpg
477KB, 1024x693px
So, there's a phenomenon that I've experienced more than once, and I haven't found any explanations or similar cases yet.
Sometimes my dreams turn into nightmares very rapidly. To give an example: last night I had a normal, usual dream. Walking around, talking to people I know, stuff like that. Then suddenly I saw two extremely disfigured women. The details are not important, but they were disturbing enough to send me into panic mode. I became very unsettled, and at the same time the dream world began to wane, and become blurry. I was starting to wake up.
And here comes the interesting part: while I was drifting out of my dream, I heard a loud, metallic, scream-like sound. Imagine a nazgul scream mixed with the sound that an old, rusty train would make if it had to stop abruptly.
Whenever I have a "sudden nightmare" like this, I always hear this sound during the wake up phase, although it had never been this intense before. I also feel heavy pressure in my head at the same time. Any ideas about what can cause this?
>>
>>18232598
Details on the disfigured women op

pretty please
>>
>>18232606
Formless blobs of red flesh on the ground.
A very thin, round, bloody, spine-like thing coming out from each of them, their heads were on the top of those, with the remains of the shoulders.
And they were clearly alive.
It was like something out of a Doom game, but it's irrelevant.
>>
File: 1475837302899.jpg (36KB, 540x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475837302899.jpg
36KB, 540x468px
>>18232621
I see.

Sound similar to Nue (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nue)

No idea though, it might be a product of your subconsciouss. Have you been going thorugh stressful situations recently?
>>
>>18232663
No, and I'm not even depressed.
When it happened before, I felt very quick, "magnetic" vibration waves (that's the best description I could come up with...) in my brain for about a minute after waking up. Didn't happen now though.
>>
Ok, I think I've found the explanation
>http://www.lucidology.com/blog/101/obe-vibrations/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.