[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever tried calling a jinn through Islam? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Have you guys ever tried calling a jinn through Islam?
I am usually skeptical of the paranormal but this shit freaks me out. They're demonic in nature from what I'm told
I hear you can't enter heaven once you call one
>>
they look like tengu
>>
>>18231852
And Solomon didn't entre heaven because he called on the Jinn to build his temple?

Where do you think the Keys of Solomon come from, if not from the Islamic Sufi esoteric traditions & the legend of Solomon, the king of men, angels & jinn?
>>
>>18231870
Im sorry. I am not exactly knowledgeable about this concept but curious
>>
>>18231870
>Where do you think the Keys of Solomon come from,

from crowley
>>
>>18231881
The Lemegeton & the Keys of Solomon, though a European system, is based on information learned from Sufi Muslims when Europeans gained an interest in the science & occult teachings that the Arabs preserved from antiquity.

And in Islam, King Solomon is known as a legendary king over not just Israel, but over the angels & demons. You'll see European books like the Testament of Solomon that describe how he gained control over the demons & forced them to help build his temple; all of this is based off of the oral tradition of the Arabs & the Jews.

It was said that, on the day of Solomon's death, he was leaning on his walking staff, while overseeing the demons in their construction work. He stood there for 3 days & 3 nights, dead on his staff, until Allah/YHWH/God sent a worm to nibble the base of his staff, so that his corpse would fall to the ground & let the demons know they're free from bondage to him.
>>
>>18231897
Crowley didn't write the books from scratch; they're Latin books from the 15th century that he translated & modified.
>>
Continued from >>18231901

Also, OP's pic is from one of many Arabic grimoires. This one is called Al Kitab Al Bulhan (The Book of Wonders) & it's mostly on allegories of the Quran, with their relationship to astrology.
>>
>>18231870
>And Solomon didn't entre heaven because he called on the Jinn to build his temple?
I'm pretty sure Solomon sinned against God pretty hard in the end there and started worshiping other gods in addition to practicing magic, so I'm not so sure he entered heaven at all.

I believe Solomon started out as a just and good king but it was his wish for wisdom that was his undoing, despite it being the main thing he was renowned for.
>>
Is summoning a jinn forgotten or is there ways to do it still?
>>
>>18231917
Actually, God already punished him for diverting his faith to the gods of the Shebans. His "wish" for wisdom wasn't because he actively sought out the Sheban gods, but was because he actually prayed to YHWH for the wisdom to rule his people justly, instead of praying for wealth & a renown name for himself.

In either case, God did help him defeat an attack by Egypt, as well as his brother's attempt to usurp the throne.
>>
>>18231930
It's called the Lemegeton.

You see; the ways from the Keys of Solom is the way that Arabs preserved the technique, even if the names are changed.

A jinn is still a demon. Paimon, Astaroth, Marchosias; they're demons &, therefore, are jinn.
>>
>>18231935
Just a slight correction for anons who aren't familiar with the context of the word demon in Islam. They're different from popular view of demons, where they come from fallen angels, spawn out of the ether, etc. Islamic creation mentions that the Djinn, Humans, and Angels were Allah's creation. Demons aren't created as demons, but instead are a group of djinn who chose to disobey and follow Shaitan (Satan/Azazel). Essentially, a demon is a djinn, but a djinn is not always a demon, as they do have free will.
>>
>>18231870
Muslim here, but from what we believe, Sulaiman (or you often call Solomon) is a prophet and actually Allah granted a power to him so he can control and communicate with Djinn. So I think that's not considered as sin and he even still had a place in heaven.

Wallahu 'alam.
>>
>>18231967
This is all very interesting. I always found Islamic mysticism intriguing, I will have to do more reading on it. Does anyone have any suggestions for good books on this subject? (Besides the Quran of course)
>>
File: islam2.png (4MB, 1620x2260px)
islam2.png
4MB, 1620x2260px
>>18232567
Hope this is useful for you
btw does anybody know more arab or islamic grimoires like the shams al ma'arif?
>>
>>18233044
>>18231913
That anon referenced the book of wonders
>>
>>18232534

>Wallahu 'alam.

Shamallamadingdong, shabibi!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.