[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most redpilled and deep insight you can tell me about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 28

What is the most redpilled and deep insight you can tell me about reality/life/this universe?

Basically: If you were dying and I was your son, what would you tell me with your last breath?
>>
>>18230638
The mind has infinite levels.
Always go deeper.
Keep the laws and commandments of the Most High.

Live for the Messiah and be at peace my son.
>>
>>18230638
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step
>>
>>18230638
When hungry, eat.
When tired, sleep.
>>
>>18230638
Now kid I know I haven't been a perfect man
And I've afforded doing things I know I can
But if I've learned one thing to tattoo on my arm
Or burn into my thumb it would be that

You must stick up for yourself son
Never mind what anybody else done

And when those thunder clouds are cryin'
And when those fireflies keep shining,
Keep your mind on the time,
With your ass on the line,
Keep your fleet feet sliding

Now the world can be an unfair place at times
But your lows will have their compliment of highs
And if anyone should cheat you
Take advantage of or beat you raise your head
And wear your wounds with pride
>>
>>18230638
You are adopted and I never loved you.
In fact, I hate you.
>>
>>18230638
Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.
>>
>>18230638
You're all demons in shells.
>>
This reality exists because God trying to know itself in manifestation. However, because the infinite can never become finite, or know itself through finiteness, maya or samsara is a fundamental failure. The thing that this universe exists for can never happen.

This is why there's suffering, because we are all apertures of a God who has failed in his experiment to know himself.

However, knowing this, we can experience ourselves as God and this reality as our radiant manifesting presence, and this is blissful and serene. We must abandon the purpose that everything exists for, because it's doomed - Self-knowledge can never happen.

Seeing this, the stranglehold of clinging is abandoned, and we become knowledgeless fields of ineffability, experiencing everything as ourselves, and not searching for any resolution.
>>
>>18230638
You must become a master of the highest calibur to become free. There are beings living in infinite realms but you must become wise to the creator, and learn the ways of spirit. Don't wait for a savior, become as a god yourself. Jesus said we shall do greater deeds than he.

God is in all of us, if you can remember the presence that once made your soul sing you will be happy.
>>
>>18230638
Perception creates reality
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 199x253px
I <3 this thread.
>>
it's the same shit for eternity with different coats of paint, god (you) know the only way to make it not suck is to wipe everything in cycles
>>
>>18230854
Where is my package, then? And you're late!
>>
>>18230638
it is
it is good
it is also in you
>>
I'd silently pass you a note that said: “LSD, 100 µg, intramuscular.”
>>
>>18230638
There's any number of way things could be, but only one way that things actually are.
>>
>>18230638
when you are just reacting to the world around you
you are living in reality
but when you are causing the world to react to you reality is living in you
>>
>>18230939
for you
>>
>>18230950
Lol
>>
1. Fix your attention on yourself, be aware in each instant of what you think, feel, desire, and do
2. Always finish what you start
3. Do what you are doing, as best as possible
4. Do not attach yourself to anything that will destroy you in the long run
5. Develop your generosity, without witnesses
6. Treat each person as if they were a close relative
7. Bring order to what you have disordered
8. Learn to receive, and thank each blessing
9. Stop defining yourself
10. Do not lie, nor steal. If you do, you lie and steal from yourself
11. Help others without making them dependent
12. Do not wish to be imitated
13. Make plans for work, and follow through
14. Do not take up too much space
15. Do not make unnecessary noises or gestures
16. If you don’t already have it, imitate faith
17. Do not be impressed with strong personalities
18. Do not rule over anyone or anything
19. Share equally
20. Do not seduce
21. Eat and sleep what is strictly necessary
22. Do not speak about your personal problems
23. Do not judge nor criticize when you do not know the majority of the facts
24. Do not create useless friendships
25. Do not follow trends
26. Do not sell yourself
27. Honor the contracts you have signed
28. Be punctual
29. Do not be envious of the goods or successes of others
30. Speak only what is necessary
31. Think not of the benefits that will come from your works
32. Never threaten
33. Keep your promises
34. In any discussion, put yourself in the other’s place
35. Admit there is always someone better
36. Do not eliminate, but transform
37. Conquer your fears, each one of them is a camouflaged desire
38. Help others help themselves
39. Defeat your aversions and get closer to people you wish to reject
>>
life is not necessary.

what i mean is that we only care about anything or get involved in anything because we have been born, grown up within the structure of the society, and mostly conditioned into it without knowing why.

just like sleep is the most comforting thing in the world when you're exhausted - actually losing awareness, withdrawing completely from all involvement not only in the outer world of society but your own world of psychophysical functioning, withdrawing into the nothingness of unconscious sleep - this is how i see things.

when you're awake and involved, everything matters. politics, religion, relationships, work, money, survival. everything comes with that consciousness. once it's snuffed out into sleep, though, it all disappears, all becomes nothing, not necessary, of no consequence.

the buddha asked, if there were no birth of any kind, would there be aging and death?

in other words, the whole drama of life only comes about because we have come into the world and, equipped with innate survival instincts, struggle to survive for as long as possible, and therefore we consider the problems of the world to be our own and of vital importance to us.

in short, i believe the buddhist ideal of nirvana as extinction is the ultimate insight into life. it's the understanding that this - everything in life - is not necessary, that extinction is preferable to the endless struggle of existence, that the peace of extinction is ultimate and no worldly gains, temporary as they are and dependent on complex conditions, can ever compare.
>>
>>18230638
The whole of our lives and the world and all of existence is based on the person Jesus Christ
>>
>>18230979
40. Do not react to whatever good or bad that people speak of you
41. Transform your pride into dignity
42. Transform your anger into creativity
43. Transform your greed into respect for beauty
44. Transform your envy into admiration for the values of others
45. Transform your hate into charity (love)
46. Neither praise nor insult yourself
47. Treat what does not belong to you, as if it belonged to you
48. Do not complain
49. Unfold your imagination
50. Do not give orders for the pleasure of being obeyed
51. Pay for the services you are given
52. Do not make propaganda of your acts or ideas
53. Do not attempt to make others feel pity, admiration, sympathy, or suggestion towards you
54. Do not attempt to distinguish yourself through your appearance
55. Never contradict, only be silent
56. Do not indebt yourself, attain and pay up
57. If you offend someone, ask forgiveness. If you offend publicly, ask forgiveness in public
58. If you discover you have said wrongly, do not insist through pride on that error, and immediately stop what you propose
59. Do not defend your old ideas just because it was you who announced them
60. Do not hold on to useless objects
61. Do not adorn yourself with foreign ideas
62. Do not take pictures with famous people
63. Be your own judge
64. Never define yourself by what you possess
>>
>>18230983
65. Never speak about yourself without admitting the possibility of changing
66. Accept that nothing is yours
67. When someone asks for your opinion on someone or something, only give their qualities
68. When you are ill, instead of condemning the ill, consider it your teacher
69. Never look with slyness, look clearly
70. Never forget the dead, but grant them a limited space that prevents them from invading your life
71. In the place where you live, always reserve a space for the sacred
72. When you provide a service, do not exalt your efforts
73. If you decide to work for others, do it with pleasure
74. If you can’t decide between doing and not doing, take a risk and do
75. Do not try to be everything for your partner, let them seek in others what you cannot give them
76. When someone has an audience, do not try to contradict them and rob their audience
77. Live with money that you earned
78. Do not boast of romantic affairs
79. Do not boast of your weaknesses
80. Never visit someone just to use up time
81. Attain so you can share
82. If you are meditating and a devil appears, make him meditate
>>
>>18230648
But only someone with weak stamina and mind wouldn't finish the journey

>>18230653
Only eating and sleeping would create a fat, lazy man.

Just being cheeky. It's funny how there's always a counter to wise, succinct sayings.
>The pen is mightier than the sword
>Actions speak louder than words
etc
>>
fuck off /pol fags with your "red pill me" bullshit.
whatever truth you want to know, go experience it for yourself. you really just want to be told what truth is? go fuck yourself.
>>
The ultimate truth isn't available to our life-form while we are on earth. Don't worry about finding it. You will find a lot of things, but never the ultimate truth. If you think you have, it is just a comforting delusion, or mental illness. Experiencing is what is important for us here, not finding the ultimate truth.
>>
>>18230979
>>18230983
>>18230987

gay
>>
>>18231020
Lé faggot anon is indeed, writing his own 100 commandments, we say go fuck.
>>
there's no such thing as free will, so you should live like Christ and forgive literally everyone.
>>
>>18230983
>47. Treat what does not belong to you, as if it belonged to you

Theft and adultery.
>>
>>18231024
>>18231020
It's from Gurdjieff, as cited by Jodorowsky.
>>
>>18231067
Tell gay Jeff we don't care.
Lé edgeylord
>>
>>18231067
We want to reincarnate ancient entities and gods, not read loads. Come let's go.
>>
>>18231045
>adultery
You do not own your significant other
>>
>>18231024

What he's trying to do is to remove suffering from the equation. I say: Fuck that gay shit. His commandments would be suitable for a woman. It's simply not possible to discover the truth about reality without suffering, and lots of it.

Do exactly the opposite of everything he's saying. Reject and hate everything and everyone, be hated and rejected by everything and everyone, especially by your loved ones. Break every rule imaginable. (And no I'm not saying to become criminal, fuck that risky shit) Become a monster, a living abomination. Be so enstranged from yourself that you don't even know who you are. Soak every single cell of your being with suffering, with shattered dreams, with the cries of fallen angels... become the most isolaed and lonely being in existence. Use your imagination to turn your life into a living nightmare.

Only then can you discover what it's like to be god. In order to ascent to heaven you have to go through mental hell. In order to become the highest you have to become the lowest. As above so below. Yin and Yang.

Those who cloak themselves in false christhood will never attain the heavens. You are just doing it for your own comfort. You have to shatter yourself, and then shatter yourself again... and then shatter the pieces of the broken mirror until nothing but dust remains. And from this sacrifice, from this dust can emerge the purity of truth. Ordo ab Chao. Order out of chaos.
>>
>>18231096
it's a fucking joke, go back to tumblr
>>
>>18231101
Oh cool, I already think Anubis is tied to goydem as he is dog God of the underworld, the reason a Jew won't lie with one is so they cannot be rebound to the underworld that they escaped them pesky demons. Egyptian gods like kek are the true gods, the animal features are characature to job - dog guardian - bird scout.
>>
File: stop.jpg (30KB, 390x236px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
30KB, 390x236px
>>18230979
>>18230983
>>18230987
Stop
>>
>>18231101
You can't handle it, anon. Do something bad and you'll be full of ressentment or feel paranoid about others persecuting you for what you've done (even if they are not). What you do comes back at you.

Besides, Gurdjieff was not a saint, quite the contrary, that's why he is not so popular today amongst the self-help shit you see everywhere. He drank as whole fuck, smoked and quite often he would do things people would not understand coming from him, he would stain his own reputation in a way not to be hypnotized by his influence on others.
>>
>>18230638
What if I told you that the meaning behind your consciousness is to be alive at this exact moment? What if I told you that any thought that you experienced now was just apart of the universe. You just wrote your life on the paper that is the universe. Now imagine how long you have been writing on it. Can you think back to pivotal life moments, recollect them? What are you today?

We all have our plans. We all have our choices. And we have lived. That's the meaning of life.
>>
>>18230814
If angels cut their wings off, they become human.
>>
>>18230638
>>>18230638
>You are adopted and I never loved you.
>In fact, I hate you.

Kek
>>
>>18230854
To seek one or the other is fine. There are both sides, just like a coin, but have you ever just thought of the coin as just being one whole thing?
>>
>>18231147

>he would stain his own reputation

Yes. This is important. If you have the reputation of a saint you can't be a saint.

It is spiritually more beneficial to be persecuted, spat upon, mocked and despised. Do one thing - but in your heart believe another thing.

Pretend you are bad, but never forget that in reality you are good. Be a mirror. With arrogant people, pretend you are arrogant and mirror their hatred without actually being arrogant. With greedy people, pretend you are greedy and I quarantee they will hate you for it. But never hate anyone back.

Being crucified is key.
>>
>>18231192
Angels and demons are one in the same, a demon has no wings, if it does then is an angel.... Of death.
>>
Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>18230638
>Basically: If you were dying and I was your son, what would you tell me with your last breath?
No fat chicks.
>>
>>18230638
life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gunna get.
>>
File: tumblr_m3m6lkTtHO1qgs0sio1_500.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3m6lkTtHO1qgs0sio1_500.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>18230979

>14. Do not take up too much space
>15. Do not make unnecessary noises or gestures
>>
>>18230925
nice- RIP Aldous, we may never see the island but we can dream.
>>
>>18230642
>>18230981
>>18231044
>>18231658
These guys have it
>>
>>18230638
[laughter]
[hug]
>>
>>18231672
Forest says life was like a box of chocolates.
>>
>>18230987
>>18230983
>>18230979
Sounds miserable desu
>>
>>18231836
Yes they do, they have spiritual AIDS.

Fucking mindcucks.
>>
>>18230979
is this gurdjieff?
>>
>>18230638

Everybody finds different answers. Remember what your dad taught you, keep giving whatever you try all you've got, and sort things out in your own time.
>>
>>18232050
Mindlets*
>>
It is absurd.
>>
>>18232134

My dad taught me nothing. Or else I wouldn't be surfing 4chan in my 20s.
>>
>>18230638
everything that has ever happened, happens because everyone wants it to. the good and the bad consciously or subconsciously.
>>
>>18231010
Calm down nigger. Anon only seeks enlightenment.
>>
salt water, wow that shit works wonders, it's like I didn't smoke for 25 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ftmOI5NnI
>>
>>18230638
If you live your life for artificial ignorance you are not out of the matrix.
Use your time here on earth seeking the ultimate purpose of consciousness.
The good feelings that you get from say; your facebook friends liking your post or photos is only lubrication that keeps you connected to the false realities.
When you use your artificial intelligence, you are the one being plugged in, not your device.
>>
File: grey.gif (24KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
grey.gif
24KB, 216x250px
Aliens are behind religious experiences, and have been influencing the cultural evolution of man telepathically for a long time. They've been priming pop culture to prepare us for something I still can't see. They influence people with dreams, can implant epiphany like inspirations and can control synchronicity, all to guide public consciousness towards a better direction. Contrary to public neckbeard belief, aliens are not nefarious, and they are not in control of any world govt. Public disclosure is coming soon, and is not dependent on any humans decision, but their complicated social analysis of when the "right time" is. This is a testimonial of my personal experience, and it is independent of my online experience. Last note, aliens are extremely funny, creative, and a lot more like us than you think.
>>
Many believe consciousness exists within the material realm, but the opposite is true. The material is just an aspect of consciousness.
>>
>>18232437
I think; therefore I am.
>>
>>18230799
Underrated dubs
>>
File: 1448230644153.jpg (49KB, 526x504px) Image search: [Google]
1448230644153.jpg
49KB, 526x504px
>>18230638
All humans choose to inhabit this existence for the dichotomy of good and evil. The bible speaks of this when referring to the Tree of Good and Evil.

The balance of this must be kept, which is why there will never be true peace and why humans will never cause their own extinction.
>>
>>18232443
I am; therefore I think.
>>
File: 42073050.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
42073050.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>18230811
>Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.

After enlightenment, fuck bitches, get money.
>>
File: Turiya.jpg (17KB, 250x341px)
Turiya.jpg
17KB, 250x341px
>>18230638
>Lila

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lila_(Hinduism)
>>
File: vampire_eye.jpg (7KB, 200x132px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_eye.jpg
7KB, 200x132px
"reincarnate in the deep-sea, our kind aren't meant for light."
>>
>>18232465

Body arises from mind, mind arises from body. Cease all thought, what is this "thing" that we call "I"?
>>
>>18232687
Gotta shed that ego while still maintaining the the ability to be an alpha when the time calls for it. Very delicate balance.
>>
>>18230883
this
>>
>>18230854
This aperture enjoys its experience, in spite of its suffering.
>>
Be a good man

whatever that means to you
>>
리그
>>
>>18230979
1. Fix your attention on the collective, lest ye seem selfish. But know yourself that you can benefit others
2. Finish what deserves to be completed
3. Do what you are doing, if it is right
4. Do not attach yourself to anything that prevents you from being productive
5. Be charitable to those who deserve charity
6. Treat kindly those who deserve kindness
7. If you break something that shouldn't be broken, fix it
8. Be grateful for what you have
9. Define yourself in a way that makes you more useful
10. Do unto others as they do unto you
11. Uplift people who desire to be uplifted and are willing to work towards that end
12. Become what you want others to be, and wish for them to imitate you
13. Make plans for work, and follow through
14. Don't be in people's way
15. Don't be annoying
17. Take note of strong personalities, learn where they succeed and fail
18. All systems have heirarchy, if you need to be a leader, be one.
19. Share with those who deserve to be shared with.
20. Feel no remorse if you seduce someone who is gullible enough to fall for your seductions
21. Gluttony and Sloth are two of the worst deadly sins
22. Don't tell others your troubles unless you are absolutely certain they want to hear them
23. Be mindful of your prejudices and biases
24. Don't waste time on ingrates
25. Don't follow a trend just to fit in
26. Don't compromise your own beliefs
27. Honor the contracts you have signed
28. Be punctual
29. Channel your envy into drive
30. The less you speak, the smarter you seem
31. Think of how your works will benefit others
32. Be aggressive (not necessarily hostile) in all your pursuits
33. Keep your promises
34. In any discussion, put yourself in the other's place
35. Admit there is always someone better
36. Eliminate what needs to be eliminated, but see if you can turn shit into sugar
37. Conquer your fears
38. Help others help themselves
39. Build bridges where you can, there is no greater ally than a former foe
>>
>>18232177
pure truth right there
>>
>>18230983
40. Don't take shit from nobody, but don't let yourself get provoked
41. Be proud so long as it is not counterproductive
42. Channel your anger productively
43. Be driven, but not greedy
44. Take note of what more successful people do that you do not
45. It's okay to hate, it's a normal emotion. If you continue to deny it you'll implode, if you channel it, you'll prosper.
46. Do not be falsely humble, people see through that. Be honest about your weaknesses and your strengths
47. Don't take what belongs to someone else unless it is a burden to them and they cry out to be relieved.
48. Do not complain about anything you need not subject yourself to.
49. Unfold your imagination
50. Do not give orders for the pleasure of being obeyed
51. Pay for the services you are given
52. Be a strong advocate of your beliefs, but do not strive to be a zealot.
53. Don't be a whiny bitch
54. Use your appearance to your advantage
55. If someone says something stupid, call them out on it
56. Pay your debts
57. If you offend someone, tell them to stop being a little bitch
58. If you say something stupid, or change your mind, own up to it
59. Be critical of your own beliefs
60. Do not hold on to useless objects
61. Contemplate foreign ideas. If you agree, adopt them, if not, consider them no further.
62. Make no apologies for being associated with prominent people
63. Be your own judge, but don't ignore criticism from others
64. Define yourself by your actions and productivity
>>
You do what you are. Seek to be and you will become. Create a will of being, not of having or appearing.
>>
File: kosmicidemony.png (572KB, 598x540px) Image search: [Google]
kosmicidemony.png
572KB, 598x540px
Everything you can name and think about is a thought, inluding yourself. The thought of you is called 'ego'. There is nothing more than this moment. Any reality model you can image is just a thought. Doctrines of becoming like new age, occultism and evolution are demonic.
>>
>>18230987
65. Don't get too big for your britches
66. Accept that only one thing fits in your grave, but don't let anyone take your shit
67. When someone asks for your opinion, they shouldn't get butthurt when you give it
68. When you are ill, fight through it, but get plenty of rest and Vitamin C
69. Keep your bias in mind when you assess something
70. Never forget the dead, but don't spend all your time grieving
71. In the place where you live, always reserve a space for the sacred
72. When you provide a service, let others praise you
73. Work for the whole, whether you like it or not
74. Be decisive
75. Be the best partner you can be, but understand that you can't be perfect
76. Don't feel bad about challenging imbeciles, but remember, everyone has a right to speak
77. Enjoy the fruits of your labor
78. Be proud of your romances
79. Be honest about your weaknesses
80. Don't waste people's time
81. Be driven to accomplish for others as well as yourself
82. Hail Satan
>>
Do not fear as we are all patterns
>>
>>18230638

>1. You are God. Don't look for God externally, you will find him in your heart. The Kingdom of God is inside you, learn to access it.
>2. Everything is mental. Reality is a thought/dream and we are all part of it.
>3. Above all, guard your thoughts. Learn how to quite your mind, for thoughts have huge creative power and create your reality. Be careful, each thought affects not only your whole body, being, life and reality to its very deepest core, it also affects the people around you and what kind of things are drawn into your life. Each thought that you have yearns to manifest in reality.
>4. Time is an illusion, all things exist now.
>5. Never take or leach, always give and contribute value.
>6. Love everyone unconditionally.
>7. You reap what you sow. Whatever you put out into the universe, is what the universe will give you back.
>8. Learn to let go. You don't need anything external for happiness except yourself. Nothing external can give you happiness and fulfillment. Happiness comes from within the heart, and no amount of material wealth, sex, or whatever desire you have will make you happy.
>9. Honor three things: The Gods, spirits of nature, your ancestors. Give offerings and ask for spiritual guidance.
>>
>>18232950
some of the things you wrote are legit but you are under severe demonic influences buddy
read about Buddhism, it will show you the truth and it will be good for you
http://buddhasutra.com/
>>
>>18232959
>but you are under severe demonic influences

What makes you think that?
>>
>>18232980
>you are God
just read about Buddhism, you will get it, i think and it will help you
>>
>>18232987
>>you are God
What about this statement leads you to the diagnose of demonic influence?

I am familiar with Buddhism, do you mean anything particular?
>>
>>18232993
doctrines of becoming are typicals for demons
if you think you are god you are clearly under their influences
you seem to get a lot of things, like
>time is an illusion, all things exist now
time is an illusion, it is a thought, because past and future are thoughts and nothing more
the same goes for ego - it is a thought
but
"there is no ego" is also a thought
"we are one" is a tought too
"i am god" is also a thought

just be here now and accept what is
you are not god, you are bounded by your karma, you are human
also your thoughts doesnt create reality, karma does
btw
heaven and hell are real, thats what Buddhism says
>>
>>18232959
Identifying yourself as the g man is part of the process, especially if you've had western influences growing up. No reason to correct him.
>>
>>18233003
>you are not god
Everyone is God. But before we continue on, define "God" first.

>you are not god, you are bounded by your karma, you are human
Havent you heard, that man is created in the image of the Gods?
Also, Karma does play a role in everyones life, as does your life plan that you created before incarnating, as do the lessons that you decided to learn before incarnating on this planet. There are many other variables.

Thoughts are powerful tools and create your reality to a great deal, treat them like loaded WMDs.
>>
>>18230638
Live for Loving Happiness.
Choose Loving Happiness.
Disregard any notions of fear.
>>
File: hacker known as 4chan.jpg (178KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hacker known as 4chan.jpg
178KB, 600x400px
>>18232432
Alien here can confirm
>>
File: Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg (60KB, 450x405px) Image search: [Google]
Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg
60KB, 450x405px
>>18233030
there are many subtle errors in your theory, just study Buddhism
>>
Just be human, too many people thinking there's something more to life than living, that there's some hidden enlightenment that you need to have explained to you.

There's not.

You're a self aware collection of matter. For some reason that isn't mystical or profound enough for some people, so they praddle on about gods and reincarnation and layers of reality or whatever.

Just enjoy your life, It could be the only one you get. Most people honestly don't even give a shit if you're a good person or not.
>>
>>18230638
Don't listen to /x/
>>
>>18232993
I think you mean "you are a part of god and god is part of you".
>>
>>18233003

>your thoughts doesnt create reality, karma does

With our thoughts we create the world is what the Buddha literally said. Thought creates everything, and thus divides everything.

>heaven and hell are real, thats what Buddhism says

In Zen they say that they don't know. Even if they exist, we shouldn't concern ourselves with those places. The present moment is all that exists. Anyway, that's not a place a Zen buddhist is training to go to....nirvana is the goal. I believe nirvana is the very first thingy in the Tree of Life. The Source, the one that is all and the all that is one. No magician will ever attain it.

Buddhism is truly the highest truth in existence for any sentient being to realize.
>>
>>18233052
This is not my theory. I simply put into words the wisdom, which the divine universe gifted me. The way I type might even dilute the original information through personal choice of words etc, but the bigger message is clear and it is perfect. If it does not resonate with you, theres nothing wrong with it. Study the material that resonates with you. If Buddhism is your preferred language/expression of the universe, I am really happy that you found it.

>>18233147
Most certainly, yes.
>>
>>18233076
>>18233076
>>18233076
>>18233076
>>18233076
>>
>>18230638
Love always.
>>
>>18233045
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>18230638
Don't trust the kikes
>>
HURRR REDBILL BLUPILL
>>
>>18230638
LSD is the red pill. There, you're welcome.
>>
>>18232432
there is a reason more and more films are about manipulating reality
>>
>>18231004
Counter or difference? Speaking volume =/= might.
>>
>>18233069
I think it would be more relevant to point out that haters gonna hate, so let them hate and do your thing. If they're gonna hate regardless, then pay them no mind.
>>
>>18232432
Protip: the aliens are us in the future.
Double protip: replace "aliens" with "superintelligence" and there's basically no difference.
>>
For a son? Honour the Gods, keep your traditions, love your woman, and know that there are deeper levels to everything.
>>
>>18230981
Could you further explain?
>>
I understand now the saying "live as if it was your last day". The sounds the lights, your being everything seems so unbelievably amazing, so perfectly well. It's as if I finally opened my eyes.
>>
>>18232432
>aliens are extremely funny, creative, and a lot more like us than you think.

Well I guess they can be equally evil aswell then, maybe even more creative in their use of it to.
>>
>>18230638
>Basically: If you were dying and I was your son, what would you tell me with your last breath?
"don't fucking trust women, you hear me"
>>
File: 1359568545625.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1359568545625.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>18230925
>>
>>18234054

mah nigga
>>
When I was on acid, I could hear peoples thoughts before they said them and the people i was with represented different emotions as if they were greek gods. Then I had the thought that every human on the planet is one being with different experiences but all still had the same life force but due to the amount of people on the world it would be maddening to hear everyone's thoughts at once so our brain has tuned it out. So when i was on acid, my brain reconnected and i could hear everyone in the immediate area and since we are concidered gods (at the time) if I were to stop caring about our surroundings and realize we are all just having a game to avoid the realization that we are all one, then we would be alone and nothing would exist but us as one singular solitary thing. Forever alone and miserable in vast nothingness..... 10/10 good time.
>>
>>18230638
Why the hell not?
>>
Our universe is an experiment.
God seeks to create his equal.
>>
>>18230638

>Son...
>C-come closer.
>Closer...
>You're a...
>Faggot...

>Uuuuuggggghhhhh...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474390583630.jpg (48KB, 459x646px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474390583630.jpg
48KB, 459x646px
I mean dude, I'm not going to push shit. But give a look into Savitri Devi.
>>
File: Hexagon cube.jpg (40KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagon cube.jpg
40KB, 802x700px
>>18230638
here is a thought: we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

>I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
>7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes."
>8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.…- Jesus

Assuming we are god, or have his essence, praising anything else would just mean we would bow down to lower creatures. taking this a step further i heared a few times now that god and satan are the same person, so what is the difference?
(to be continued)
>>
>>18234593
(part 2)
Now lets see, there is lucifer, the lightbringer, proud of how bright he shines and wants other people to praise him for that. he wants to rise higher than god/than the other humans. he is basically the embodyment of egocentrism and lower desires. he wants to be in the spotlight.

God on the otherhand barely shows him. he doesnt seem to care really what others thing, and only interacts with us occasionally, but always leaves you question wether it was him or just some random event. so while lucifer wants to be in the spotlight, god rather stays in the back, he overcame those egocentric and materialistic desires, he doesnt want to stand atop of others. he is darkness because he cant be seen, and in total darkness you dont know wether you are blind (cant percieve god) or wether there is nothing to see (there is no god).
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.

but it gets weirder. remember the link to saturn? saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. remember the cube? that could be a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.
>>
>>18234599
(part 3)
but hold on, the light is lucifer as we agreed on earlier. now when someone tries to get you to the light its the whore of babylon trying to get you to lucifer with false wonders and prophecies. but what if she doesnt appear in this world but in the next one, as someone we love, trying to make us go into the light so we will be trapped in here again.

you know star trek? star trek was as far as i know strongly influenced by the freemasons, and we know theyy like to give away parts of their knowledge or plans in entertainment media. so what if its like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

now you are asking where im leading you i suppose. but i dont know. i wish i would, but thats most of what i know/think to know about this stuff. maybe you can do more with it than i do, but so far i wont go into the light
>>
>cough
>always...
>cough
>grab em by the pussy.......

X _ X
>>
>>18231101
that sounds like something the elite devilsworshipers ala bohemian grove and co would say. at least i cant explain it otherwise that they fuck up the world so badly except when assuming that they are purely evil
>>
File: Spacenigger.jpg (517KB, 1735x1671px) Image search: [Google]
Spacenigger.jpg
517KB, 1735x1671px
>>18233045
>>
>>18233777
what makes you think that?
>>
File: 91598125981.jpg (27KB, 248x400px)
91598125981.jpg
27KB, 248x400px
>>18230638
Don't trust the Jews
>>
>>18234601
What happens if you don't go into the light
>>
>>18233069

>Just enjoy your life, It could be the only one you get

This doesn't make any sense. If you're not alive you can't regret that you're not alive because you don't know what it is to be alive anymore. It will be like you never existed.
>>
>>18234679
Not that nigger but if aliens exist, it makes sense:

>Why would an advance civ toy with us with no clear intent of real scientific study, invasion or contact, and give a lot of fake experiences to people?
>Why governments try to hide aliens to the point of going full MIB if they didn't exist?
>How probable is to find an extraterrestial intelligence capable of FTL in the virgo supercluster?

-Basically whoever is advanced enough shouldn't give a fuck about us, and would gather all the info they need without going visible. Think about, beyond our current space probes level of sensors. The only reason why they would approach so much would be if for some reason they cared previously.
-This care can't be entirely scientific or clinical for the same reason explained above. i.e, they didn't create or modify us, they aren't studying us up close, not even for cultural reasons (or it would be generalized behavior), nor aberrant ones (in a more advances society deviations would be incredibly rare, and punishment quite swift to take the risk), if they exist, if they give a fuck then they might have a personal investment on us.
-For whatever reason and beyond scams, aliens are visible and powerful people are very interested in them. This can't be denied. These richfags might be wrong, as many people with money have been in the past, and ignorant, but since they control all the information we receive up to a certain degree, I wouldn't bank on it.
-Also the theory of time travel fits perfectly: the reason why people think there is no time travel (beyond limits of current science) is because there has been no clear evidence of time travelers, but if there was evidence of them, it would fit perfectly in the pattern; few jumps, observation from short distances, kept secret from the public, etc.
-Most of the evolutionary predictions for a post informatic man depict us strangely close to aliens in anatomy, with bulging heads, small frames (to endure heat), etc.
>>
>>18230638
I farted in your face every night while you were asleep since the day you were born.
>>
>if for some reason you purposely want to lose a shitload of brain cells and stray far from the actual truth, browse /x/
>*dies*
>>
You don't blow your money on those comic books, you understand? They don't do you a damned bit of good, and the nude mags, you're gonna be inheriting mine when you're 16 anyway.

Now look, the junk food and the candy just rots your teeth, gives you bad breath, and the girls run like hell. Stay the hell away from buying and rock TV shirts, or hip-hop gear, or anything like that.

Arcade games- pick out ONE that you can do, okay? ONE that you can do, as apposed to a whole bunch of them that you don't know what the hell you're doing.

Techno music just puts a hole in your brai- are, are you listening to me? Look at me when I'm talking to you!
>>
>>18234770
If i knew i wouldnt be able to tell you.
one of my guesses is that the god as we imagine is a giant clusterfuck of all the souls in the universe. one big conciousness. however over time for some reason part of this conciousness get corrupted, or infested with evil or something along that line and in order to not infect all of it the part of it that is already infected gets casted down onto this plane of existence where it has to live forever or until the sould cleansed itself by working out his issues, insecureties, egoism and all the bad stuff. not necessarrily enlightment, but being at peace with your self. if you managed to do that and dont fall for the light, you can ascend back into the pool of conciousness we come from.

But then again it could all be bullshit since i dont have any spiritual knowledge. I just could work with some symbolism and stuff. Never saw the light or other supernatural stuff. But it just sounds kinda right for me
>>
>>18234866
Yeah i know its logical and could be that way. Heard this theory even already. I just thought there would be some "proof"

I dont want to say they arent, i just dont know, but some scientist mentioned for example that life on other planets could look closer to us than we might think because the laws of nature through which we evolved exist everywhere else as well. Making it not too farfetched that those further advanced creatures look like what we imagine us to be like in the future. the gods descending from heaven, giving them technology so they can serve the gods better, and at some points mating/creating the humans for that purpose even. Those also sound like aliens for me ir simply: i have no idea anymore
>>
>>18230638
Carry on the führer's will
>>
>>18230987

u really think u know, don't u
>>
>>18230638

On the dark desert highway
Cool wind in my hair
>>
>>18233614
The reason is that reality sucks, so they cater to people wanting solutions.
>>
>>18230638
"Son, I..."
>>
>>18234389
are we already the singularity?
>>
>>18230638
All is empty. Human life is just a dream. There is nothing real, nor unreal, everything is an assembling of several things. Nothing has a definition. Separation is an illusion, the truth is oneness.
It might be dangerous to know this but you asked for.
>>
>>18232987
Hail Satan
>>
The war is eternal.
>>
Red is Rage
Blue is Sentience
>>
pussy is good
get some pussy or you'll end up bitter and autistic on the internet
>>
>>18232843
I think you miss the point of most, though I understand where you're coming from. That's why I think just saying things to people means nothing, it doesn't teach them, it only sounds like you're shitting rules for the others to obey.

For example, you say:
>2. Finish what deserves to be completed
Which I totally agree, it can be harmful to, for example, insist on a degree you don't love, or continue to climb a mountain when the weather is shit. There are moments you ought to retreat, change or simply give up to focus on better things to do somewhere else. At the same time, the original advice says:

>2. Always finish what you start
Which from my understanding is not about pressing on into the route you set to yourself early in the story without being critic about it and give yourself the permission to change. To me it is about giving proper closure and really not move on without being clear to yourself that you have moved on. For example, you may give up on a career route and go another way without acknowledging your reasons to do so and tell yourself "I'll do that first one later", which is a lie. So you have that loose end hanging on you like a ghost. Just like people break up without actually breaking up, having a past relationship haunting them, even messing up with future relationships. To finish what you start in my opinion, is either to go through its chronological end, or if your plans have changed, to give it a psychological closure. Otherwise you end up with several inner pressures, strings pulling you this and that way aimlessly.

Again, I see where you're coming from, but there are several deeper layers to each one of the items. To fix your attention on the collective can mean both social consciousness or being torn by the impressions others have of you. To fix it on yourself can mean to not give way of your desire or to just be selfish and individualistic.

Some of yours I simply disagree though.
>>
File: hitler5.jpg (31KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
hitler5.jpg
31KB, 600x472px
>>18230638
All is one, OP. All s One
>>
File: 1007160849.jpg (836KB, 2048x1350px)
1007160849.jpg
836KB, 2048x1350px
Everything is a cover up for something else
>>
>>18230638
I can tell you that the Divine exists, and it is none other than yourself.

Sounds trite to say it, but when you actually start to see the truth in that, it will just confound you. It is unbelievable.
>>
in the face of eternity and the pursuit of omnipotence I always think that we all will ride to the top, get bored, and allow ourselves to get lost in forgetfulness again and again.

rinse and repeat.
ad nauseam.
>>
>>18230638

No matter where you go, there you are.
>>
>>18230638
Question: how do you fix the world
Answer: you become the god of a new one
>>
All that is will be or can be may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator. See you on the other side son.
>>
No one is special, yourself included. But nothing matters, and that's okay.
>>
>>18230979
wow, you got a lot of complaints on this. so far I like it a lot except for
>23. Do not judge nor criticize when you do not know the majority of the facts

I don't think we should judge or criticize others. at all. (definitely not criticize people and people's actions or beliefs specifically - perhaps it was more meant in criticizing a new process that needs improvement to work?)

>>18230983

anyway, as an older anon, maybe I've had to learn more than a few of these myself and have found them to be correct. Maybe younger anons don't get it?

>>18230987

this list would be better if it was shorter.

>a devil appears?
I preferred the idea this was secular, you know - being good for goodness' sake?

ah well, not gay or terrible or miserable at all, for the most part.

I'd add
>never ask for what should be offered
>>
>>18236552

You will call your beloved son "OP" with your last, dying breath?

Seems fair enough.
>>
You wouldn't think it is... but it do
>>
>>18231192
God actually says in the bible that mankind is actually above angles. We probably have wings, this body just doesnt actually
>>
>>18234679

Not that guy.

1 - Humanoid body. A classical grey alien, if real and living, *must* be some sort of hominid. This doesn't establish any particulars of the relationship, but something with that body plan must have some sort of biological relationship with us.

2 - Supposed limits on space travel: Given the incompatibility with our current understanding of physics, thinking they come from a different point in time is not much more of a stretch than thinking they come from fuck away somewhere in the universe.

I don't particularly believe it, I'm just giving reasons why to entertain the notion.
>>
Find good people and strive to be accepted by them. You are not better than the people around you. Understand what good qualities are and build them. Some are easier than other to build, but anyone can become a polite, helpful, and easily liked person with a bit of inner study or meditation or whatever you wish to call it. Other qualities, such as motivated or brave may be harder to build, but even so you should strive to these ideals.

If someone makes fun of you or tries to harm you for who you are, realize that they are ultimately a bad person, and that you are above them for not doing the same thing. Once you realize this, look at yourself, and look at the qualities that made you a victim. Truly consider if those qualities are worth keeping, or are worth changing. Sometimes bad qualities make you a victim, and sometimes good qualities do. Also realize that often the qualities that seem to be responsible for make you a victim (for example weight) are actually not the true cause of the victimization.

Is someone making fun of your weight because they hate fat people, or is it because they hate you, and you happen to be fat?
>>
>>18234679
Yes that guy.

>>18234866 >>18240170 aren't wrong, but I'll expand upon the reasoning:

E-MC^2. This means that there is a "speed limit" to light. We know that space and time are the same thing. Also, once you achieve C (speed of light), you can't come back from it (observe how light, when "slowed down" by being refracted through a liquid or crystal, returns to its original "speed" after exiting the medium). This problematizes the conventional framework of space travel, because distances are *very* large, and it would take billions of years to communicate physically with alien civilizations. Physically. Again - *physically.*

Quantum entanglement shows us that *information,* however, can be communicated instantaneously, outside of the limits presented by C, because quark-pairs can be observed as oscillating states of binary superimposition that will change upon the collapsing of a wave function regardless of the physical distance between them.

So, we just need to stop thinking of communication with aliens as something bound by the physical realm.

Also, time is only as real as space, both of which are a reflection of limits placed upon our bodies by empirical senses.

At some point in the future, we will be able to communicate using quantum entanglement, which means we'll be tapping into a timeless source of information that is/has/will have always existed. We're probably pretty close to this, and quantum computers are what we'll be using to do it. For that matter, we *are* quantum computers, in a certain sense.

Once we break time, so to speak, we will *always have been/will be/having had-been* done/doing so, and we'll figure out that causality is non-linear, and the quantum effects can be manifested in the physical realm through direct manipulation of consciousness.

It's weird and poorly communicated (I'm working on it, desu), but I hope it helps *someone.*
>>
>>18230638
>>18230638
to achieve freedom u need to overcome hope
happiness is a way of thought
might is right
hdnw
>>
>>18230949

Wow
>>
>>18230638
fuck bitches. get money.
>>
>>18230979
Laws of maat?
>>
>>18240918

This is the only advice worth something.

And not "Hurr you are a special snowflake, go to Tibet and acquire enlightenment. Follow your dreams xDD Below is above. Magic is ruuueal. You attracts what you think about :DDD"

Gay shit
>>
>>18230638
You're not my son
I never had children
>>
File: themoreyouknow.png (851KB, 1280x931px)
themoreyouknow.png
851KB, 1280x931px
>>18241031
Why do you think fucking bitches and getting money is mutually exclusive with being a special snowflake and attracting what you think about? Like, how do you fuck bitches and get money without thinking about doing that? You're actually participating in the tradition of visualization and ritual, but you don't even know it. By making fun of that, you're actually making fun of yourself.
>>
>>18230638

You're a big guy!
>>
>>18230638

Nothing matters.

Everything is ok.
>>
Physicalism is a lie
>>
>>18230980
Then why haven't you extinguished yourself yet?

You can't use the "innate survival" urge as an excuse because you've diagnosed it, identified it, you know it's there and that it's an obstacle to non-existence, which is truth.

So, again, why don't you kill yourself. And think about it, really think, before you pop off some bullshit that just fools you into believing you have the answers.
>>
>>18242064
>reincarnation
life is not discrete
>>
>>18230814
What are we then
>>
File: P8ilx0e.jpg (66KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
P8ilx0e.jpg
66KB, 480x270px
>>18230638
>what would you tell me with your last breath?
>>
>>18239676
>>a devil appears?
>I preferred the idea this was secular, you know - being good for goodness' sake?
It's a metaphor, dingus. When bad shit arrive, don't let it ride you, put it to work. If you feel sad, then cry, ask help, get over it, don't be impressed by it to the point of letting it control your life, don't pretend it is not there. Put it to meditate, to reflect upon itself, take it to its logical end: ask the devil why he is the devil.
>>
We are in the leading wave of the Memetic/Social Singularity:

>>>/his/1836887

The Philosopher's Stone is one way of putting it. It is spreading between minds exponentially in a viral-antiviral fashion.

This would be clear/crystal pilled as it isn't tinted by any color, even white.
>>
File: IMG_0313.jpg (58KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0313.jpg
58KB, 600x405px
Cartman was right. Do what you want from the start. It is what you are biologically and naturally inclined to do.
>>
"Everything is according to plan, so do not worry. There is nothing to worry about"
>>
Fuck what the haters say and do whatever your most passionate about
>>
Time is an illusion
The self is an illusion
We are all asleep inside a dream
>>
Says every religion actually praiser Satan.
Use Bible's citation...
Man that's stupid
>>
>>18231836
They have (you) I'm sure samefag :-)
>>
File: 1439325163133.jpg (27KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1439325163133.jpg
27KB, 592x448px
>>18232432

I don't know man. What about the Zeta Reticulum 'Exchange' program? I don't think I could believe that there aren't evil alien life forms out there.

As for OP I somewhat agree with this post, and the fact that there is evil here on Earth hindering us by keeping us in the dark about all of this. It seems it's all coming to a head though
>>
>>18230642
I would tell you to fuck off if you were my dad
>>
>>18230979
You probably have noooo problem with #20 huh?
>>
>>18231017
Underrated post.
>>
>>18231101
For a woman?

Lolol u gay if you think women experience reality and life differently than yourself.
>>
There is no spoon
>>
>>18230789
What is this, where is it from? Tried looking it up n couldn't find anything. Is this yours?
>>
>>18232432
100% true, thank you to whatever ayy lmao was responsible for starboy, I needed that.
>>
dont be a fucking faggot kid, you can suck dick all you want just dont be a faggot thats all cya
>>
>>18231101

Well, you've done some nice recruiting kiddo!

...I feel like they will be poor imitations of me, what with my soul currently contained in this fleshsack I have posting this reply!

Maybe once I'm dead we can have another?!
>>
>>18231101

"I am here in great distress and with great physical strain, and have no friends of any kind, nor do I want them"
>>
>>18234593
>>18234599
>>18234601

Hey you! I read everything you posted and have come to similar conclusions based on my own reading. do you have any recommended reading or videos/links?

Sounds a lot like what david Icke talks about.

i have gone to a few full moon mediation seminars and the spiritual teacher always has us focus on the nothingness (and to an extent the darkness) when he guides meditations. It has always resonated with me but confuses me when it comes to "light work".

plz respond :)
>>
>>18231045
Stealing something means wanting it, having something makes you not want it.
>>
>>18232915
Satan is a faggot
>>
>>18239801
Well his nickname is OP. I only call him Optimus Prime when he's in trouble
>>
>>18230638
SAVE ME!
>>
>>18236543
A good portion of mine were tongue in cheek, but I was presenting more of my own perspective on things. I don't necessarily disagree with most of the original points, I just get annoyed with how 'kumbaya' some of these kinds of posts turn out and like to present a more negative angle on it for balance.

For example, you mentioned the second point specifically and I totally agree with what you are saying about the original. I figured that's what the poster meant but of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump on the superficial meaning.

On my first point I specifically meant being mindful of working for the benefit of the whole rather than being selfish. But of course, being overly concerned about how other people perceive you isn't productive, so in that sense, focusing on the collective would be incorrect.

In short, a lot of my posts are meant to be taken with an ounce of common sense, just like the original list, I just get a kick out of being challenging.

I'm honestly curious which ones you disagree with. I'd love to discuss them with you.
>>
>>18245637
"They don't want you to sin."
-DJ Satan
>>
If your life had a purpose, you wouldn't be a free being. You would be a tool.

Not having a purpose is a good thing.

Life is not meaningful, therefore it is.
>>
>>18245431
I just looked up saturnworship, and its symbology. David icke i watched just recently and his interpretations of the texts are interesting and make sense, but some of it is pretty spaced up or far fetched. The saturnmoonmatrix stuff for example. The symbology he talks about seems to be right though. But then again i only started looking it up a few month ago so im everything else than an expert. However im wouldnt be suprised by anything anymore. Like im not saying our politicians are either poorly made clones, got a small lobotomy or are shapeshifting reptillian overlords, but im not saying they are not.
>>
>>18245754
Thats areally interesting point of view. I always thought our purpose is to find it ourself. Finding out what makes our world go around. Is it building stuff, researching stuff, experiencing stuff, whatever.
In a hitchhiker guide to the galaxy 42 is the answer but to what? They couldnt find out so they build the earth and people in order to calculate, and find out the purpose, the question to the answer. And just like there are thousands of questions that has the answer "42" there are thousands of purposes to find and we are here to find out which one is the right question for us.

>6I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. 7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes." 8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.… - Jesus

We are god, so what part of god do you want to be? The part of creation? Knowledge? Justice? Kindness? Helpfullness? Truth? Or do you want the part of destruction? Or death? Deception?
>>
>>18230638
>. . .
>>
File: MOTIVETEMPLATE_Christfail.jpg (360KB, 976x892px) Image search: [Google]
MOTIVETEMPLATE_Christfail.jpg
360KB, 976x892px
You don't have to believe in any Religion to accept the existence of a spirit world.

Most religions are outdone by modern pop-philosophy. Only a fool would continue to believe in most of them.

Atheism and Theism are both bluepills. Deism/Pantheism/Polydeism are the true redpills.
>>
>>18247484

No, you're falling for the Jew meme. The Old Testament is garbage for baseline human life.

The New Testament is flawless. It will remain the greatest work until the end of time. Especially the actual words of Christ.

You are onto something finding morality in anime, Asians generally have an interest in being as courteous as possible. Anime tends to let technical animating proficiency fall to the wayside for the purpose of storytelling and refining morality.

Pantheism and other snowflake nonsense are destroyed by the refined Christian memetics.

Are these gods considered "good" people by democratic vote? Then they are angels unless they are the strongest among the gods, the strongest among the good gods are named the "true" Christian "God".

Are they considered and judged as "bad" from democratic vote? If so, then they are considered demons.

You don't have to believe in any Religion, but you will start to see why many scientists and prominent intellectuals will promote Christianity and Christian values, especially before any other religion or pop-culture material which is either bloated, overly specific or redundant.
>>
>>18247880
Yeah... like, maybe if by "Christ" you mean some throughline of superintelligent logos that has secretly been communicated throughout all human knowledge to build toward the establishment of a sort of transcendent being that will allow people to extend their consciousness beyond the physical realm, and which mirrors the model of self-sacrifice by triggering ego-death through the awareness of the vast and impossible complexity of human interaction and the existence of a timeless strange attractor that bends toward the creation of a new universe, which actually forms a closed time-loop that explains the origins of the one we're in.

That'd be okay, I guess.
>>
>>18240407
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18247967

Close... I'm saying Christ was a rat who ruined the progress of the true transcendent being which is currently powering my vessel in it's current form and ironically I was the one to kill Christ... yet also super ironically it's because he was being tortured on the cross and I was the one to free him from his misery.

...also ironically he likes being tortured...

....but then ironically not that much cuz he bit off more than he could chew....

Ah fuck it... just figure it out yourself you stupid mutt!

((:^}))
>>
>>18230979
>>18230983
>>18230987
This is pathetic, do you want your son to crash on /r9k/ or wtf?
>>
>>18248033
Its almost as if all of thought and reality is One Single Consciousness. Weird!
>>
>>18230638
Stay away from niggers
Sandy Hook was faked
Holocaust wasn't real
Get to /pol/ and redpill yourself
>>
>>18230638
>What is the most redpilled and deep insight you can tell me about reality/life/this universe?
Jesus is the only way to God. You must develop a relationship with Him at once. You are not going to make it alone. We don't have much time.
>>
>>18230638
Don't trust anyone
>>
>>18247880

The problem with Christianity is that while it has decent values, a lot of the mystical parts of it are demonstrably bullshit.

Of course, nothing said will probably convince you of this. I could list 10000 things wrong, such as for starters how rejecting the old testament in favor of the new testament makes zero theological sense, but it wouldn't matter. My experience has taught me that people who believe in mainstream religions have a very difficult time accepting the fact that they have been duped.

But it's the truth. Christianity specifically is kind of like a training wheels version of the redpill that has been dumbed down to make it easier for plebs to comprehend. If you one day manage to acknowledge this, you will realize just how true this statement is.
>>
>>18249036

Some people need training wheels.

And while I'd generally agree with your evaluation of Christianity (and then there's the Church as an institution...), it 'has' produced demonstrably attained mystics from time to time. Not as reliably as the Eastern philosophies, but it happens.
>>
>>18232959
I love this post. "You don't believe what I believe, and that is severely demonic. Come study what I believe and we'll get all those demons out"
>>
Everything has a meaning and purpose
>>
>>18249054

Stupid fucking whites denying their only religion.

You know non-whites envy us more than any other creature envies any other in existence, right?

Or do you think "meditation" and other bloat with the reward of "nirvana" is somehow more valid than prayer and heaven?

>such as for starters how rejecting the old testament in favor of the new testament makes zero theological sense

The Old Testament is for demon minds, the new for humans.

One is for Jews, demons, one is for humans, gentiles.

Or does your "mystical" "non-mainstream" religion offer more physics value somewhere?

...or is it just "too many religions to name!"

I am stubborn and unable to be convinced of anything, of course!

...denying the fact I started out with New Age parents, and for me, Christianity was the rebellion, the only way a powerful consciousness could ever begin to attempt to accept it.

I love being convinced of things! I didn't get the spirit of Satan incarnated in my body by being closed minded!
>>
>>18249273
>Christianity
>White

kek.

Greeco-Roman mythos is white. Ancient Paganism is white. Christianity is semitic. It's literally the Jewish slave religion.
>>
>>18249622

And a Roman slayed Christ...

...what reverence!
>>
File: 17573956.jpg (205KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
17573956.jpg
205KB, 708x1000px
>>18230638
Honey, eat psilocybin mushrooms, they will open your eyes...try DMT and let it show you what I saw..read books and travel around the world..the poorer people get, the more human they are. Don`t eat sugar infested food, and don't smoke. Take care of your teeth. All this is helpful, and these advice's will help you to have a more enjoyable life, but remember this is just a ride. Learn something from it.
>>
File: 1476524073609.jpg (323KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1476524073609.jpg
323KB, 735x1088px
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
>>
>>18230979

>tfw this poster basically completely writes off the emotional side of the human condition.
>tfw strict rationality is as much as a mental ill as always spilling your emotions

No offense but this life and World sounds absolutely putrid.
>>
>>18248607
This is quite good.
>>
>>18230638
Son, You have been deeper in your mother than I have ever been
>>
>>18232432
I agree with this. See Ezekiel from the Bible. Armageddon will be a fight between advanced forms (God and his angels) and demons of the earth. Replace every spiritual religious vision and dream with the source being from aliens and it is put into an entirely new perspective. Also, the aliens told the prophets what to write.
>>
>>18248876
Trust is an action, not a feeling. By drinking water you're trusting the people who pipe it to you.
>>
Some gods are trapped and difficult to contact, they quietly whisper riddles into your ear. While other gods are all around us and will deafen you with their roar.
>>
>>18249758

>the poorer people get, the more human they are.

Except this is fucking wrong.

Why else is violence, crime and mental illness associated with poverty?
>>
>>18230638
Do unto others as they do unto you.
>>
>>18230789
>>18243317
Ambling Alp by Yeasayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW4Fb5GTMFc
>>
>>18250130
there are also violence, crime, and mental illness for people who arent in poverty too
>>
>>18243131
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 480x288px
>>18230987
>stoic
>>
If you think dads are funny you either are one or don't have one.
>>
>>18230638
>HEIL HITLER YOU FUKING CUNT
>dying
>>
>>18251123
>moral relativism

A font of wisdom is you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_TuycEHv8
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.