[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when I was like 6 or 7 I saw a shadow of a mans shoulders,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 138868.jpg (52KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
138868.jpg
52KB, 470x470px
I remember when I was like 6 or 7 I saw a shadow of a mans shoulders, a bit of his chest and his head wearing a bowler hat waving at me. The shadow was on my wall behind the dresser( will include an example but not the actual one as we dont have this one anymore). He was just sorta waving at me at thats all, I waved back and my grandma asked who I was waving at and she was just weirded out by when I said that I was waving at the man with the bowler hat. Please comment if you had a similar expierience or can tell me if this means anything.
>>
>>18230484
Woah so believeable
>>
Hey OP, actually had a similar experience. I was in my basement playing pc games around 11 years old, looked up from my pc and saw a silhouette of a guy with a bowler hat on. The guy didn't move or anything, he just stood there. Closed my eyes and opened them and he was gone. Never had anything like it since.
>>
>>18231964
Glad ro hear! You remember of it was just standing there, for me he was just waving so i waved back.
>>
>>18230482
OP you were part of a Mr. Ben episode
>>
>>18232636
I was Bam Boozled!
>>
>>18230482
look up The Hat Man. Had sleep paralysis and saw the same shadow person, except the closer he got to me, the sound of static would get louder and louder
>>
>>18230482
It's the Shadow Man. And you won't believe me until you remember- it's like a joke that isn't funny until you're in on it. A joke you played on yourself millions of years in the future when you were born yesterday. It doesn't make sense now, but it will... whenever you remember. But you can't remember until you remember, so the joke is on you, who is me. And I hope that you find it as funny as I do!
>>
>>18233412
Or Ben Boozled
>>
Okay I don't mean to feed anyone's paranoia by saying this, but this actually happened to my friend.

Just a quick background on my friend; we grew up in a small community, rural, but he's a fucking genius. He's currently going to Waterloo for Computer Sciences. He's logical and takes everything from a sceptics point of view, yet...

He'll swear up and down he saw a ghost with a bowler hat when he was a kid. I don't remember what exactly he said, but I think it was "he looked at me, waved, and disappeared". He said his grandpa knew of it as well.

We were drinking this summer and some girl brought up ghosts and shit, and she was like "anons friend, do you believe in ghosts" and he was like "no....but I did see one".

So yeah, he still to this day stands by what he saw, but still tries to remain sceptical about ghosts.
>>
>>18235697
>>18230482
PC gamer guy here, It kind of seems unreal to me, like it was a dream but I just remember so much detail about it. I froze with fear when I first saw it, it was facing to the right so it didn't really acknowledge me. I wonder if i waved he would have waved back...
>>
>>18230482
Maybe it was actually somebody in your house wearing weird clothes so you would think you were seeing things.
>>
>>18230482

It's the ghost of Charlie Chaplin. That's why he didn't talk; only waived.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.