[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you gone urban exploring? I've been doing it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

Have any of you gone urban exploring? I've been doing it for about 10 years and have seen some unexplainable shit in my time doing it. I usually do it by myself in the dead of night but occasionally I bring my cousin.

If this thread is active after I get back from the store I will unleash 10 years of paranormal urbex experiences. I hope I come back to some green texts of fellow urban explorers!
>>
>>18228719
Bump for interest
>>
Interested
>>
Gib dump plz
>>
>>18228719
Bump
>>
>>18228719
bump
>>
also bump

I have seen some weird shit in exploring urban areas myself but it's not so much paranormal. More creepy things humans do and you can't help but wonder.
>>
New cities are built on top of old cities when an apocalypse destroys a multiverse builders come in and build a new world to connect to their multiverse and more people have room without having to relocate. Thats why you seen fucked up shit.
>>
>>18228719
Hey OP, I'm a fellow urbex enthusiast. I haven't seen anything paranormal, though, although it's what originally got me into exploring. Been exploring abandoned schools, warehouses and factories for the past 4 years, on and off. I've seen sketchy graffiti and evidence of sketchy denizens but all the homeless I've ran into have been forgiving and informative. I'll post some stories but they aren't all that interesting, bumping for your stories
>>
Interested here
>>
Me too
>>
>>18228752
My old friend is into occultism and esoteric magick. He showed me a factory where he and his friends apparently summoned demons and aliens, to which I'm surprised they all concur on these statements. They were into psychedelics and research chemicals (and I know this makes it seem like that's the root cause of their experiences but they were often accompanied by completely sober people who verified their sightings). The graffiti in this aforementioned factory is very creepy, to say the least...it references demonic and satanic figureheads. I'm not familiar with their school of knowledge and regrettably because I could be more informative if I was.
>>
>>18228752
Go on
>>
>>18228770
I wish I still had my old camera data, or my old Facebook page, which had all the photos.
>>
>>18228770
When you get enough stupid believing in some thing stupid the one smart person in the room will start freaking out too. If everyone else sees what's there it must really be there and you;re the stupid one right?
>>
>>18228773
I will. Other than the factory, there was this old school my friends and I would break into just to have fun. SO MANY fucking memories of getting blackout drunk, stoned off our ass and/or tripping dick in that school that just got demolished last year. The only thing I have to remember all these grand memories is a coffee mug I found in an old classroom, which I still use every day.
>>
>>18228786
Yeah, I never thought that could be the case. They very well could've all been full of shit!
>>
>>18228794
But srsly where did OP go. I don't have interesting enough stories to effectively take over this thread, even though I basically already did
>>
Op here, going to start off with some of the lighter ones.
>3 years ago in eastern Canada
>was exploring an abandoned industrial town with a few factories and a hospital
>basic feel like I was being watched the whole time, nothing new there
>most of the factories were in too poor of a condition to go in due to flooding
>decide to go to the hospital
>it's not much better than the factories. It's crumbling and most of the roof was caved in
>the only area I could explore was the eastern wing. I had to climb up a story and go through the window
>I get in and it's just dead silence with drops of water every now and then
>it was extremely weird considering all the holes/damage that there was no wind inside
>I go through the rooms for about 20 minutes and decide it's time to head out.
>an extremely loud noise breaks the silence. The noise of a wailing type sound through a metal vent.
>I jump because it was extremely loud. Instant goosebumps and hair standing on end.
>against all my senses I go down the stairs where the noise came from
>I go down a corridor and there is a bunch of a sandy type of dirt all over the floor
>it's extremely cold down here and the feeling that something was breathing down my neck was unbearable.
>I turn to leave and start walking back
>I notice that on top of my footprints in the dirt were another set of footprints. Not shoeprints, bare footprints. I fucking bail. I ran my ass out of there.
So that was probably the experience that scared me the most out of them all. The feeling of dread the whole time alone was like nothing I have felt before in all my explorations.
The next experience I will be writing out happened in the Us. Ohio to be precise.
>>
>>18228809
Interesting should have taken pics! Ever thought of going back there?
>>
abandoned hospital in Bartoszyce, Poland. Visited it with my gfs brother.
>>
File: IMG_20160926_180500.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_180500.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
>>18228825
>>
>>18228809
This next one isn't really one crazy experience. It's more like a clusterfuck of things that have happened over my years of going to this place.

This all takes place in an abandoned factory that was one of the first places I ever explored. I can actually give you the location.

Bacon Rd, Painesville, OH 44077. Go north to the pet processing factory. Half of the giant factory is abandoned and falling apart.
>Feeling of dread and being watched the whole time
>Have had doors slam around us with no wind
>Heard voices
>Have seen shadowy figures all around the basement and the 6'th floor
>There is a wall on the roof that has dates with people's names that died in the factory. Next time I am there I will take a pic and post. There are about 20 names.
>Have been pushed on the stairs when I was there alone
>Sulfur smell in the basement
>Pretty sure there are pools and drops of blood down there along with duct tape on an old chair
>Giant pentagram and other satanic shit all over the basement
This is one of my favorite places I go to because almost every time I'm there something happens.
>>
>>18228826
we went there around 6 pm, visited 3 floors above ground and the basement deep below, shit was creepy af
>>
>>18228813
I really do want to go there again but this time with a camera and my cousin. I live in the Us and was only in Canada visiting family. Next time I go I will record the whole thing, if they hasven't torn the town down.
>>
>>18228833
smaforementioned basement, yo get to the other wing of the church we had to cross it
>>
>>18228837
elevator from the basement all the way up to the highest floor.
>>
>>18228837
Looks like a neat place to explore. Did you have any paranormal experiences?
>>
>>18228838
the view aafter coming out of tgr basement
>>
File: IMG_20160926_182406.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_182406.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>18228842
camera in my phone is good, but all the pics are quite blurry and overall bad quality. Nothing strictly paranormal, but morgue in pic related is believed to be used as altar for black magic by ""devil" "worshippers"" born circa 1999.
>>
File: IMG_20160926_181816.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_181816.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>18228858
operating room
>>
>>18228862
highest floor, we couldnt go further, floor was too unstable
>>
>>18228870
>>
>>18228873
>>
>>18228875
Looks like a fun urbex. Hospitals are always some of the best places to go to. There is always cool shit there.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.