[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a lengthy, multi-part creepypasta I read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1474847704384[1].jpg (7KB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
1474847704384[1].jpg
7KB, 250x163px
I'm looking for a lengthy, multi-part creepypasta I read 4-5 years ago on one of those 4chan archive sites. It's almost paranormal in and of itself because I remember reading it and being so shook by it that I had trouble sleeping but I can't find anything about it, which makes it infinitely creepier.

It was about snuff films but it was written in this weird, post-modern style where the majority of the pasta was documentary style (a written testimony regarding the snuff industry) but the descriptions of the pastas were told in first-person from the perspective of the victims.

As for details, company that made the snuff films was called "For the Vile", or something close to that. The snuff films it described included an entire family being murdered in their house and a man being tied up, raped, and murdered with a knife by an attractive woman.

The writing was WAY beyond anything I've read on /x/, I'd wager the person who wrote was an English major or had a background in writing. Does anyone remember this?
>>
>>18227411
Sometimes masturbating helps me remember.
>>
OP here. The reason I'm asking is this is the only creepypasta I read on /x/ that stuck with me for years. I still remember many of the details vividly. What's really strange about this is the pasta used to be all over the internet. A simple google search would show multiple archive / wiki sites with the pasta readily available. Now, I can't find it anywhere.

A few details I remember if anyone is interested:

>The story starts talking about a man who is kidnapped and drugged. He is taken to an unknown location and when he's on a bed and a beautiful woman is on top of him. They have sex while somebody in the back of the room films it. At the end, the woman pulls out a knife and stabs the guy to death. The video is then sold to some collector of snuff films.

>A cop and his partner are investigating this underground snuff film company. Right as they're about to make a major breakthrough in the case, it turns out the partner is actually a double agent working for the snuff film guys and he kills the cop to prevent him from solving the case.

>There are apparently rules to the snuff business. No women or children and no reselling the same tape to multiple clients. One producer breaks these rules and the "bosses" hunt him down and kill him.

The details are pretty hazy since it was many years ago that I read this. I can't be the only one on here. It was posted on /x/ multiple times and was archived all over the web.
>>
>>18227411

Snus <3
>>
i would also like to read this, bump
>>
OP here again. Still very surprised nobody else has heard of this pasta. It was so well written I'm sure someone somewhere copied it down and saved it.
>>
>>18229681
Maybe they were all MURDERED. Stop before it's too late.
>>
Id fap to it
>>
Have you asked /r/ or /wsr/?
>>
>>18229685
Doubt it. The work was clearly one of fiction. Was damn good fiction though
>>
>>18227580
Kaliber Salmiak or bust
>>
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2JgTdTlct_BN3BrOFZIbVdoVU0/edit

Is this what you were looking for?
>>
I remember those stories OP. The snuff makers were almost "spiritual" or occult iirc.

>one of the snuff dudes is sentenced to die by his comrades for breaking the rules
>"i understand i need to die to wash out my transgressions"
>"well since you were honest we forgive you lol"
>>
>>18229732

I lied. That was horrifying.
>>
>>18232541
Nice post. This seems to be what everyone is looking for. Spoopy shit, even if RP. I wish they would remake manhunt, that was a cool concept for the sneaking genre. Anybody else dig that game?
>>
>>18227411
>I'd wager the person who wrote was an English major or had a background in writing

I read part of
>>18232541
and although it's better than most creepypastas, I'm not sure it's written by an English major . It sounds like the author's done a fair amount of both reading and writing, but they don't sound used to editing and they rely on overused phrases and cliches instead of developing their own voice. It takes me out of the story too much. It's not a bad story overall, just rubs one of my personal pet peeves the wrong way.
>>
>>18232541
>https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2JgTdTlct_BN3BrOFZIbVdoVU0/edit

How the FUCK did you find this dude? I've been looking forever for it. Thanks so much.
>>
>>18232511

Siberia -80 all the way baby
>>
>>18232511
Jakobsson's is love m8
Partial to the mint myself
>>
>>18232541
>There is not quite such an abomination as one who relishes in the misery of others.

I'm not going to bother reading the rest of this high-flown shit.
>>
>>18227411
>>18227507
Nice metapasta
>>
>>18233454
also lol at the idea that all English majors can write
>>
>>18232541

This is absolute garbage.
>>
>>18232511
Odens cold dry
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.