[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be immensely depressed for two years >Been rough past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image%3A2866.jpg (330KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2866.jpg
330KB, 768x1280px
>Be immensely depressed for two years
>Been rough past couple of months. Gf who I was going to marry after basic training leaves me.
>Stay up every night browsing/mu/, playing guitar, and listening to music.
>degeneracy.JPEG
>Wake up five hours ago and find three perfect scratch marks on stomach.
>Fingernails are two wide and dull to have left them.

Is there some kind of negative energy I should be concerned about here?

Pic related
>>
smoke weed faggot
>>
>>18225809
a rat was in your house attempting to claw it's way into your stomach to eat your intestines, but you scared it away while waking up.

get some traps n cheese bro.
>>
>>18225809
Malicious spirits do it away by feasting on your negativity. So if you say you were depressed for a long time, you sure could have attracted something sinister. Or, perhaps, that evil was the cause of that depression?
>>
>>18225822
Can't. Military.
>>
>>18225837
So... How do I ditch the negative shit. I obviously can't make my depression go away. Hell, I can't even see a psychiatrist because I'd be medically discharged if I was diagnosed with a serious depressive disorder.
>>
>>18225895
Let it posses you for science
>>
>>18225895
You have two choices: subtly destroy this thing, but this will take time. (You know, burn incense and things like that, mark places with symbols of protection etc.), or you can provoke the entity, but that is quite dangerous. It will most likely try to scare the ever-living lords out of you or will not show itself, making you doubt its existence. However, there is a power over names. If only you could learn this being's name, you would be able to beat it back.
>>
>>18225917
How do
>>
>>18225973
Call out for it; speak to it. Get an ouija board, or plain out call it a coward. Show no fear, however, else this will become dangerous.
>>
>>18225981
Can't you just call the ghostbusters?
>>
Just hang up a cross or something. You don't have to surrender to jesus and become gay or whatever, just beat it down with something bigger. You dont have to believe in god but dont be too proud to use god to beat a demon.

Itll be gone right away.

On the other hand, if you really want a spoopy adventure and you feel this is the key to getting out of your depression and become an eldtritch magus, go the occult route with the ouija board, robe, et cetera.
>>
>>18225895
If you're not mentally sound then you should be discharged. Don't put others at risk by being armed and mental
>>
>>18225997
Can't do that. Harambe died so the team isn't complete.
>>
>>18225809
You sound like me. The only way I know how to express myself is through my guitar. It's easier than talking for me
>>
>>18226077
You sound like a fag.
>>
>>18226097
He is or a troll.
>>
>>18226052
What about nutbusters? Onion son is alive and nobody else is on the team so
>>
>>18225809
Why is everyone assuming this is paranormal, instead of the much more logical explanation that OP probably just scraped up against something on accident without realizing it?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's /x/.
>>
>>18225809

Why don't you just become butt-buddies with one of your muscular soldier friends in your barracks?

Then you can shoot M-16s during the day and shoot each other's buttholes full of semen at night. It's a win-win.
>>
>>18225845
Well get ready for that depression to get about a zillion times worse as you develop a cornucopia of extremely unhealthy coping mechanisms, likely involving alcoholism and eventual suicide.

Seriously, stay away from the drink if you don't want to end up dead in a gutter in five or six years.
>>
Yea, smoke weed faggot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.