[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Collective Consciousness Does 1 human really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

Redpill me on the Collective Consciousness

Does 1 human really possess the knowledge of all humans?

Would this prove that our universe is a hologram?
>>
>>18224963
there's a beast behind all perceptions, an insectoid over-mind that sees everything that is perceived and imagined, watching over the individual heads of those that perceive and imagine, and guides them through the aether between lives after death.
this is what proves the universe is a hologram.
>>
>>18224988

tell me more
>>
>>18224988
namefag: check
tripfag: check
fag fag: check

fuck you rp fags cluttering up my /x/
>>
>>18224963
How much do you already know about the collective consciousness theory? It was briefly explained in my psych class but I don't want to bother you with entry level knowledge if you already know.
>>
>>18225018
what more could i tell you, it is that which is all, and it is nothing.
the holy spirit, brahma, nothingness, monad.
the god that all names call, that which thinks; the only thing that does.
i could tell you more if you asked a question.
it explains all phenomenon, typical and occult alike, manifestation, astral projection, tulpas, world as myth.
ask anything you like, i shall answer.
>>
>>18224988
>insectoid over-mind that sees everything that is perceived and imagined
That's retarded.
>>18224963
>our universe is a hologram
Hologram implies that it has a technological basis. It's more like a dream.
>>
>>18225060

who created this overmind?
>>
>>18225060
>beyond and behind all creation and dreams
>a fucking insect
You're so fucking dumb.
>>
>>18224988
>there's a beast behind all perceptions
Nope. Have you learned nothing from pi,phi and the e constant? Energy has no consciousness. Stop studying "entities" and study energy only.

>>18224963
"Collective consciousness" by definition only works by means of reproducing the same results in the majority of brains. It's quite literally causing the brain to come to the same conclusion to other brains as much as it can to as many as it can. This only produces an effect of togetherness. Psychology =/= Cause and Effect "Magick".

I can't stress this enough. I've given so much information to people only to have it wasted or lazily pushed off to the side. Some of you know who I am. Some of you have responded back to me already with real good info, others have ignored my reality. All I have to say to OP is this. If you truly want to understand "Collective Consciousness" then you better start picking up books on atomic energy, there is no greater truth than embedded there.
>>
>>18224963
>Does 1 human really possess the knowledge of all humans?
you are completely misunderstanding what people mean by collective consciousness
>>
>>18225060
Prove it or you are just another self-deluded bullshitter.
>>
>>18224963
Have you ever noticed how a bunch of different cultures have similar belief systems and holidays? Or how ancient folk tales from different cultures are similar? How about the morality of ancient societies being similar to other ancient societies that they never had contact with? That's the idea behind the collective consciousness theory. It's an attempt to explain this. Maybe we are all connected somehow, and that's why certain things seem to persist across cultures and history.
>>
>>18225146
All that is also explained by AYYYY LMAOs visiting ancient cultures across the world.

Collective consciousness is real though, that's why telepathy "kinda" works depending on your level of spiritual woke-ness.
>>
>>18225067
it makes more sense than a magic man in the clouds that decides if you get eternal bliss of suffering based on if you believed he sent down a man who could relocate a persons tulpas into pig bodies, turn water into wine, walk on water, make food multiply and return sight to the blind.

>>18225078
does it matter? it created us.
>if it was indeed "created" and not indeed just a natural effect of the inflow of energy into our universe we call the big bang [as in, some universe before our own imagined a universe that was ours, and that which contained that reality created a consciousness to direct this reality in a portion of itself] then it could really just be reduced to numbers and algorithms, designed to emulate and guide "conscious" thought.
cosmic egg, unmoved mover, etc.
>>18225082
i only say insect because thats what i felt, after a journey to explore that which could be the foundation of all religious thought, trance-meditation of thoughtlessness to understand the inherent missingness of physical reality, to the conclusion that [that which the mind consists of is nothing, that which contains everything is nothing, as nothing is nothing and has no form or characteristics to distinguish between itself, all nothing must be the same, and so your mind contains everything]
and then i felt it.
>>18225093
i only say what i believe based on my own personal experience, if you have a more logical reason why i can tap into/talk to the minds[subconsciously] of the universes i believe to be real, bring it forward
inb4:
>schizophrenia
what would be its most favourite game to play with minds?
>>
>>18225160
>it makes more sense than a magic man in the clouds that decides if you get eternal bliss of suffering based on if you believed he sent down a man who could relocate a persons tulpas into pig bodies, turn water into wine, walk on water, make food multiply and return sight to the blind
Yeah that is also retarded. Stop playing strawman.
>>
>>18225146
>>18225159
or, just one ayylmao
>we are all one tripping alien.
>>
>>18225164
its just a rationalization of Buddhist thought
>>
>>18225180
If you take out the insectoid bullshit your theory has some merit.
>>
>>18225159
But then why are there key differences in ancient cultures? Did the ayylmaos forget if sex was bad or not?
>>
>>18225187
will, its an organic machine, what the fuck do think im going to describe it as given that i felt it and it felt like a fucking bug.
>>
>>18225210
>its an organic machine
That's the problem, it's not fucking organic at all.
>>
>>18225213
you're thinking of nothingness, the eternal force which our minds consist of which allows us a connection to all creation, that is completely different.
im talking about a fucking robot which records all your memories so you can remember them in the afterlife.
>>
>>18225160
>>18225093
>inb4 schizophrenia
Looking at the undeniable facts of an infinite string of numbers for pi,phi and the e constant of energy is not delusional. It is fact. It's time we stop the ever "wonder" of the brain without redirection. Once, however high we are in creating our worlds, we begin to evaluate it based on these mathematical expressions, do we begin to accelerate our thoughts into reality. You truly have no idea how strong these thoughts are based on infinite numbers...
>>
>>18225228
i dream of a world without numbers or math,
truly, it would be a place of bliss.
>>
>>18225210
Ive felt it before too. Is this the hive mind? Is it devouring us? Are there any cosmic entities that will help us?
>>
>>18225160
>>18225180
>>18225256

You still haven't proven any of your claims. You just continue to bullshit.
>>
>>18225342
this is the "hive" mind, indeed.
chuckle chuckle.
but really, its nothing to be afraid of, it is the grace, the being of god himself, consider yourself lucky to have been graced by its touch.
it is the cosmic entity that will help us.
it can create all that you imagine, any realm that you desire; they will all be waiting for you.

now, try to use your brain like a radio that is always transmitting.
>>
>>18225358
how do you expect me to prove that which creates realities to hide from its own existence.
>>
>>18225371
A Hivemind Entity's purpose is to map reality, not shape it.
>>
>>18225371
You're bullshitting so much that you're bullshitting yourself.

>How do you expect me to bullshit that which bullshits bullshit to bullshit from its own bullshit.
>>
>>18225371
You're what happens when autism wants so understand the universe and spends years trying to do so, but is too ignorant to know how, so ignorant that it doesn't even know how to cure its own ignorance.

Just like every other bullshit occultist.
>>
>>18225380
>we are each a part of the hivemind, that is mapping reality
>we each, every part, shape this reality with our actions
it is in total as you say, but every part of it by itself acts against your statement.

>>18225386
>im just telling you the things it told me.

>>18225392
try a few months last summer, and then gaining an expressible description of reality that cant be explained away and perfectly fits into the logic of all belief systems

>you just sit and think about nothing, until you understand everything, like the buddha did.

also, its "the explosion of action" not "Mandela effect"
>>
>>18225419
You speak to me as if you forget that we're on planet Tera. Your invo.* is negligent to the fact that insects are culminating in mass beneath us....when the lizards are above ground. I say this out of respect because I know who you are.
>>
>>18224963
>Redpill me on the Collective Consciousness
It is not real. You are wasting your time.
>>
>>18225366
Im having an issue with trust. That sounds too good of a deal. How do i know this isn't a predatory conscience of sort?
>>
>>18224963
>Does 1 human really possess the knowledge of all humans?
No, that's why its called collective. It means all humans have access to all knowledge ever observed, that we are all connected in some way. Theres no big bad out to know everything only for themself, there has to be a give on their end too.
>>
>>18225454
because its a robot, plain and simple.
beep boop, just like us.
>>18225437
do the ants not have their will? to shape and change and morph. when an aggressor is presented, a choice must be made: to hide, to flee, to hunt. above, or below, this is so.

now tell me, who am i? for i have forgotten my self.
>>
>>18225454
Long story short: if you're bald...you're better off being an astronaut.
>>
>>18225473
Robots consume too. Is natural death "Gods" consumption?
>>18225474
Im not following...
>>
>>18225473
After lurking this board for a couple of years since my experience, searching for answers, I think I've come across somebody who experienced something similar to me. However, when you say you 'felt it' and describe 'it' as an insectoid over-mind, that indeed rings some truth with me as I felt something similar. It felt as if I was part of a web connected to and composing of all that is. So when I felt it, it seemed more like I was aware of the arachnid over-soul that had spun the web of existence.
Its a shame its unlikely I'll get some clarification or explanation of that experience in this life, even on /x/, as people would just regard it as role playing or schizophrenia. I would like to discuss it more, but it wouldn't be possible on here, and if you are actually a RPer yourself and didn't have an experience like mine, well then, fuck you for making me post.
>>
>>18225480
If you have hair on your head = you have sensory.
>>
>>18225473
oh are you talking about the akashic records? yeah it's basically like the transcendental memory of the cosmic universe. it probably is just related to only one of the 3 "principles" of god. your description of it is a bit robotic, it lacks love, so clearly there is much more for you to experience.
>>
>>18226554
How do one access to the akashic records?
>>
>>18226592
It is my understanding that you are doing so in every single moment. It's where your DNA replicating. It's the source of intuition which is like the majority of what you're doing most of the time. Akashic records are the source of all that is knowledge. One who has knowledge has the ability to acquire more knowledge. And what is the greatest knowledge of all? Knowledge of the self, know your self, and you will know whatever you wish.

If you want to be really direct with it, you can also *literally* download whatever you want from the akashics while astral projecting.
>>
>>18226600
Oops, didn't finish the DNA replicating sentence

>it's where your DNA replication structure is stored.
also, pretty nice digits
>>
>>18226603
So is it indeed true that we can enter them in the form of a "magical library"? And does that library belongs to the astral plane?
>>
>>18226617
I don't know what it "looks like" for sure but yes I guess it really is like a "magical library" where you only have to think about what you want to know and then all of the information is at your fingertips. And people say it's on the astral plane but I actually think it's one "plane" higher than that that acts as the centerpiece, the neutral plane of creation that interconnects the other planes. So if you ever visit it, you can say that you "Akashic Projected" instead of astral projected.
>>
>>18224963
Nothing exists in itself, everything is dependent on other things. Separation is an illusion.
>>
>>18226627
Thank you very much. I'm not very familiar with the thing, but I want to expland my knowledge and eventually visit the Akashic records. Is there any good book/resource on the subject you Would recommend?
>>
>>18226638
Absolutely read all things that is Edgar Cayce for Akashic Record material.

To quote, Alice A. Bailey in her book Light of the Soul on The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Book 3 – Union achieved and its Results (1927):

"The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. Those who perceive it will see pictured thereon: The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time. Herein lies the great deception of the records. Only a trained occultist can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire."
>>
>>18226706
The reason I chose Edgar Cayce is because he is believed to be one of the only popular channelers who actually channeled his information directly from the Akashic Records instead of a intermediary being.
>>
what are you all talking about

How do you know these things for sure

I did shrooms and I realized that everything is one united object, and the purpose of life is to feel love. How do I know this is true and not just me tripping on hard drugs????

I want to believe all of this but how can I
>>
>>18226710

Same person im gonna keep elaborating so you see where i'm coming from:

Humans are the most intelligent living being on Earth. We are sentient, meaning aware of oneself. The first question a human naturally wants to ask is "How did I get here?" From this question stems every ancient religion, every belief system, etc. Humans want knowledge. We want to know what is beyond us, beyond Earth. This desire for knowledge makes us think and make up a bunch of theories that satisfy our brains. Thinking you have the answers is a good feeling. I do psychadelics all the time and whenever I'm high as shit on LSD or Shrooms I feel as if I know everything, and I feel pure joy.
>>
>>18226725

So, in light of all of these things, how do YOU know that YOU have the answers? You don't really. There is no real proof, only the subjective mind telling itself that it has proof.

as much as I want to know what created us and why the universe doesn't just fucking turn to dust one day, will I ever know? what is the answer because it honestly makes me angry that I have such a lust for the answers but I cant find them
>>
>>18224963
The unenlightened masses they cannot make the judgment call
Give up free will forever their voices won’t be heard at all
Display obedience while never stepping out of line
And blindly swear allegiance let your country control your mind
>>
>>18226810

lel

They also monopolized the Jewish conspiracy and basically stole it from us.

It's a shame.
>>
>>18226810

ahahahaha that comic is dank
>>
>>18225093
>Energy has no consciousness.

Yeah? What do you think YOU are?
>>
>>18229663
>They
I'm pretty sure that was Hitler
>>
All human beings are immortal spiritual beings. The human body that we animating and experiencing life through is not us. It is organic machinery that must be animated by a being/soul/life force, whatever you'd like to call it. THAT is you. The awareness that never dies, even when your human vehicle ceases to function. How else can you explain the infinite nature of the human mind? The infinite possibilities that we can experience. There are no limits, yet we can relate our experience to other beings and they can understand. How is this possible any other way?

This is just scratching the surface of what is objectively true.
>>
>>18229784
I don't think you know what the word 'objective' means.
>>
>>18229788

"not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts."

That's precisely where I'm coming from. You are perfectly free to argue with me about how you/us are not capable of infinite experience, but you will only be further proving my point.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.