[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any help on Out of body experience? I can constantly get to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 10-efftivee.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
10-efftivee.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
Any help on Out of body experience?

I can constantly get to the phase where I feel like my body is being shaken or thrashed around, my heartbeat rate goes up tremendously and my eyes start twitching. I constantly try to generate a feeling of levitation, yet nothing happens and the phase is over. What am I doing wrong?
>>
Same here, that's as far as I get. From what I gather it's the initial phase of sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18224752
bump im the same
>>
Don't have any personal experiences but i have this friend who tried to kill herself (stabbed her wrist) Said she had visions of her body lying on the floor, of her relatives finding her, etc
>>
>>18224752
>>18225156
>>18228800
There are two possibilities from what you're describing:

1. You're mentally stuck. Meaning, in other words, your fear is stopping you. Your heartbeat is increasing because you're panicking, even if just subconsciously, that it might WORK and you might LEAVE YOUR BODY. Leaving the body feels like death and your body will fight to keep it from happening. Thrashing is your body saying "stop it" and your eyes twitching are your third eye getting confused and your real eyes trying to move to match it. In this case you have to REALLY come to terms with projecting. Expect it will happen, and believe with all your mind and soul you want it to. You can't have any fear when it happens, only relief and excitement.

Second possibility:
You're reaching the vibrational phase and it's a violent one. I've gotten there before and it's literally like being electrocuted if it's entered too powerfully. I passed out from the pain and overwhelming intensity of it before. You're on the verge of success if this is the case, you just need to learn to control the vibrations and not let them shake you, no pun intended.
>>
>>18231766

OP here

I don't think that I'm afrain, I rather think that I was too excited. Even though I tried to calm myself as much as i could (controlled breathing), my heart raced anyway. And i haven't felt any "pain" or feelings of "electrocution", just an overflow of feelings, almost making my body sorta "numb". But I felt a very strong, if not violent shaking. But it just fades, and ultimately ends. How do i control it? I feel like my concentration is too weak
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.